The Fantastic Four vs. The Outsiders

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Draco69
No prep. No gadgets. Featureless environment.

FF:

Mr. Fantastic
Invisible Woman
Human Torch
The Thing
She-Hulk
Namor

Outsiders:

Nightwing
Roy Harper
Metamorpho
Donna Troy
Indigo
Grace Choy
Starfire
Jade
Thunder

GalacticStorm
Id say the F4. I collect the Outsider so i know their abilities very well. Grace and She Hulk would be a good match up.

Draco69
I like Grace better though. Especially when she hit Mammoth in the nuts. She's more badass.

srankmissingnin
I want to say the Outsiders win... but I can't. F4 takes the win here and She-hulk would destroy Grace.

GalacticStorm
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
I want to say the Outsiders win... but I can't. F4 takes the win here and She-hulk would destroy Grace.

Agreed. She hulk seems a lot stronger from what ive seen. She hulks bigger plus shes sexier as well so she gets my vote big grin

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by GalacticStorm
Agreed. She hulk seems a lot stronger from what ive seen. She hulks bigger plus shes sexier as well so she gets my vote big grin

*nods* big grin

Got that right

GalacticStorm
This is a good thread why's noone posting. Does anyone on here read anything other than Marvel?

Draco69
Nope. Damn marvelites.... mad

jrodslam
Well i dont know. As one one the biggest Namor supporters out there, I hate to see him lose, but I think Outsiders take it.

Metamorpho, Jade, Donna Troy and Starfire could probably take the group alone.

Metamorpho takes out Torch. Then teames up with Strafire and takes out Namor(hate to say it).

I think Donna Troy and Thing would be a good fight. Donna Troy has more fighting experinece than Thing but Thing could possibly be slightly stronger.

I do think Shulkie can beat Grace though. I know Grace is strong, but exactly hgow strong is she?

The closest battle to me would have to be invisible woman and Jade. Both are probably the most powerful members on their teams. I really cant decide on the victor. If IW does manage to beat Jade, she'll be so fatigued that theres no way shes gonna beat Starfire, Metamorpho and Thunder.

Without prep, Nightwing and Arsenal take out Reed.

Too many double tams for the FF to win. Outsiders have the numbers and power.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.