Venom versus Rhino

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

masterbruce
which spidey villain wins?

jinzin
venom would beat rhino so fast it's not even funny...

masterbruce
no way

Rhino's much stronger and more durable than Venom while Venom has speed, agility and more versatility

Rhino is pretty fast though and he can often hold his own against even the Hulk so he's definitely not a pushover

who?-kid
Rhino... hm, depends on who's writing him... sometimes he is a sparring partner for the Hulk, other times Spider-Man beats him with his bare hands...

I am willing to say that Venom will have his hands full with an "average" Rhino, but I don't think Rhino will be a huge problem for Venom.

Could be a cool fight imo.

Dark Thor
stalemate

CorderaMitchell
Originally posted by masterbruce
no way

Rhino's much stronger and more durable than Venom while Venom has speed, agility and more versatility

Rhino is pretty fast though and he can often hold his own against even the Hulk so he's definitely not a pushover This shows how much venom is degraded in this forum.
who?-kid, does have a point however...

SeerQris
Venom would eliminate Rhino. PLEASE! If spidy rox Rhino then Venom Obliterates Rhino. Its a chain of power rule.

CorderaMitchell
Originally posted by SeerQris
Venom would eliminate Rhino. PLEASE! If spidy rox Rhino then Venom Obliterates Rhino. Its a chain of power rule.

common sense, watch out though....

People may not like it... wink

masterbruce
so by the same logic

since Rhino can put up a decent fight against heavy hitters like Thing, Hulk...he should be able to put up a decent fight against Venom

golem370
Here is a reality check in fact Venom is only really suppose to be 700 pounds stronger then Spider-Man

CorderaMitchell
so by the same logic

since Rhino can put up a decent fight against heavy hitters like Thing, Hulk...he should be able to put up a decent fight against Venom Rhino is stupid...

Creshosk
Venom. I don't see what Rhino could do to him.

Then again, the symbiotes are my favorite spiderman villans. . . So I might be biased a bit towards him.

But I really don't see Rhino as having that much to offer.

masterbruce
Rhino is vastly stronger than venom so he would pummel venom like Juggernaut did, albeit in a weaker fashion

CorderaMitchell
Rhino is vastly stronger than venom so he would pummel venom like Juggernaut did, albeit in a weaker fashion

Rhino isn't invurnerable, he loses to spiderman ALL the time.

Rhino is stupid, and doesn't have the ability to do what venom does, (transparency), that makes it MUCH harder for him...
Anyways, venom the madness was smacking around juggernaut, and has a way to beat him, it just won't be happening anytime soon.

masterbruce
Rhino may be stupid but Venom is crazy himself half the time

and losing to Spiderman does not necessarily mean you will lose to Venom, Spiderman is a marquee hero of Marvel comics, so he's not likely to lose much to anyone

I just think Rhino is too strong for venom, what's venom going to do to Rhino?

Creshosk

and losing to Spiderman does not necessarily mean you will lose to Venom, Spiderman is a marquee hero of Marvel comics, so he's not likely to lose much to anyone

I just think Rhino is too strong for venom, what's venom going to do to Rhino? Bind him up in a way that he doesn't have the leverage to break free and then suffocate Rhino?

It's not like Rhino has any good cutting implements.

jinzin
Originally posted by golem370
Here is a reality check in fact Venom is only really suppose to be 700 pounds stronger then Spider-Man

yeah well....I might believe that when I see spiderman chuck a van the grand total of two football fields to nail a guy......with one freakin hand...

seriosuly...venom doesn't even need to try...symbiote to face technique. webbing to face technique...fist to face technique....all are applicable in this instance...hell even in a brawl match....venom's faster, more cunning and way deadlier.....rhino lasts 5 minutes..and that's just because venom's trying to decide how he wants to cook rhino's brains when he eats them...

CorderaMitchell

What are you talking about, spiderman loses ALL the time.

batman on the other hand, whew!!

Anyways, Venom is spiderman's biggest foe, while rhino is a joke.

Spiderman already defeated the Sin six/

jinzin

guess you missed they're last fight when a normal venom made juggernaught run away huh?

another thing nobody likes to bring up is how venom was distracted during his fight with juggernaught for the ladder half of it...he'll juggernaught was pounding away at him and venom wasn't even paying attention to it....

venom ran through the sinister six like they were a bunch of girl scouts... you think rhino's gonna do that any time soon? I certainly don't...

jinzin

well if spiderman loses all the time to venom and rhino loses all the time to spiderman...well.....

masterbruce
when has Venom ever binded someone as strong as Rhino?

and I don't really recall venom using the symbiote to face technique much on Spiderman, or wolverine during their fights, etc so its not a viable option imo

CorderaMitchell

and I don't really recall venom using the symbiote to face technique much on Spiderman, or wolverine during their fights, etc so its not a viable option imo Spiderman's webbing can bind rhino, if he's put in a position too...

jinzin

and I don't really recall venom using the symbiote to face technique much on Spiderman, or wolverine during their fights, etc so its not a viable option imo

brocks webbing is stronger than spidey's....if you haven't seen that then you need to read more venom fights...

off the top of my head he does it to spiderman during amazing 375....check it out sometime...

masterbruce
so can venom beat the savage hulk too with this symbiote to face method?

Creshosk
Rhino is as strong as Savage hulk now? confused

jinzin
so can venom beat the savage hulk too with this symbiote to face method?

well he put up a pretty good fight against hulk with his webbing to face meathod......and cresh has a point..the rhino doesn't even begin to compare to hulk...thing has ONE punched him and he was in the middle of an arm wrestling match with hulk..what kinda crap you tryin to pull?

CorderaMitchell
This is what I mean, you can't go off of feats exclusively, but some people still do..

masterbruce
no guys of course the Rhino isn't nearly at hulk's level that wasn't my point

I just wanted to learn how powerful this symbiote to face method is....since being durable to physical attacks doesn't make you immune to it

masterbruce
and Rhino was stronger than Hulk at one point...when he was Mecha-Rhino

jinzin
no guys of course the Rhino isn't nearly at hulk's level that wasn't my point

I just wanted to learn how powerful this symbiote to face method is....since being durable to physical attacks doesn't make you immune to it

if that wasn't your point why did you bring him up?

it doesn't need to be powerful..the symbiote can gouge out eyes, cut off air, and implant nightmares...power isn't really something that kind of attack relies on.....

jinzin
and Rhino was stronger than Hulk at one point...when he was Mecha-Rhino

yeah and venom was trouncing juggernaught at one point when he was venom the madness...but those are not the stipulations of this matchup...

golem370
Don't think Spiderman could not do that if he was angry enough

Wynndar
Originally posted by jinzin
well he put up a pretty good fight against hulk with his webbing to face meathod......and cresh has a point..the rhino doesn't even begin to compare to hulk...thing has ONE punched him and he was in the middle of an arm wrestling match with hulk..what kinda crap you tryin to pull?

what issue r u refering to with the arm wrestling? sounds ineresting.

Hulk Power
which spidey villain wins?

I have to give this one to Venom. He's just too good for Rhino. Rhino is strong but slow. Venom is weaker than Rhino but still strong and he's faster than Rhino. Venom wins.

CorderaMitchell
Thanks, and venom is smarter and more clever and versatile.

Wynndar
Rhino's not really slow

CorderaMitchell
I don't think he's slow on his feet, but definitely slow in the head.

CIS to the fullest.

colossus17
Originally posted by Wynndar
Rhino's not really slow

yeap .....i remember reading somewhere that he can charge an object at a speed of 150 miles per hour....

CorderaMitchell
Originally posted by colossus17
yeap .....i remember reading somewhere that he can charge an object at a speed of 150 miles per hour.... fast to us, but not to venom, and DEFINITELY not to spiderman.

colossus17
Originally posted by CorderaMitchell
fast to us, but not to venom, and DEFINITELY not to spiderman.

nothing is fast for spiderman......nothing.....

Wynndar
true...but speeds generally not a weakness for him. And considering Speed doesnt always serve a crucial role for Venom...I dont see him having an advantage over Rhino.

Hulk Power
Originally posted by CorderaMitchell
I don't think he's slow on his feet, but definitely slow in the head.

CIS to the fullest.

Exactly. He's might be fast on his feet but in an actual fist fight he would probably be slow.

NoFate007
I see Venom whipping the shit out of Rhino. Spider-Man beats him, and Spider-Man has trouble with Venom, so I think its only sort of natural for Rhino to lose this.

jinzin
Originally posted by Wynndar
what issue r u refering to with the arm wrestling? sounds ineresting.

check it out..

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=361149&highlight=respect

CorderaMitchell
Originally posted by Hulk Power
Exactly. He's might be fast on his feet but in an actual fist fight he would probably be slow. Venom has too many options for rhino...

Mainstream
Rhino can win Venom is so 1996.

CorderaMitchell
Rhino can win, but he isn't really that impressive, spiderman needs more foes like venom.

I do love the classics though...

jinzin
sure rhino can beat him....

if venom's in traction...pffft.

and......1996? What the f**k?

Mainstream
sure rhino can beat him....

if venom's in traction...pffft.

and......1996? What the f**k?

I was loosely saying Venom is a bit out dated.

Rhino tougher works out more character43

jinzin
laughing out loud

venom deadlier....kills more... evil face

couldn't find the right smilie...sad

Creshosk
laughing out loud

venom deadlier....kills more... evil face

couldn't find the right smilie...sad What sort of smilie were you looking for?

Mainstream
Venom can't kill Rhino cuz Rhino too stupid to die!

Grammaton
Venom is far more versatile than Rhino. Venom takes this 7/10. However Rhino does in theory possess the strength to K.O. Venom so he has a "small" chance.

CorderaMitchell
Originally posted by Grammaton
Venom is far more versatile than Rhino. Venom takes this 7/10. However Rhino does in theory possess the strength to K.O. Venom so he has a "small" chance. Sums it up just right!

thundercracker
yeah well....I might believe that when I see spiderman chuck a van the grand total of two football fields to nail a guy......with one freakin hand...

seriosuly...venom doesn't even need to try...symbiote to face technique. webbing to face technique...fist to face technique....all are applicable in this instance...hell even in a brawl match....venom's faster, more cunning and way deadlier.....rhino lasts 5 minutes..and that's just because venom's trying to decide how he wants to cook rhino's brains when he eats them...

umm yeah what he said

jinzin
Originally posted by Mainstream
Venom can't kill Rhino cuz Rhino too stupid to die!

laughing out loud

Mainstream
it's true though 7900f44c82a964c25f448263bcfaa7a6

Jvenom
Rhino is strong we know that but Venom is no five pound sissy. He has taken on the Hulk and took his punches. He also has thrashed both Juggernaut and Superman and knocked out Badrock. Last he has gone up against other power houses less then Hulk but still strong like She-Hulk and Iron Man. Venom has shown over and over he is stronger then his bio says. I have to say Venom would take Rhino.

blackweaponx
yup venom is hella raw

golem370
What if you put Venom vs Rhino vs Uber Adrenalin Spider-Man when the fought Firelord.

Sparkz
If Kaine can beat rhino in a basic hand to hand fight (unlike spider-man who beat him with specialy webbing electricty or tiring him out) then I am sure venom can, and last I checked Venom is stronger than kaine.

Tha C-Master
Originally posted by Sparkz
If Kaine can beat rhino in a basic hand to hand fight (unlike spider-man who beat him with specialy webbing electricty or tiring him out) then I am sure venom can, and last I checked Venom is stronger than kaine. Spiderman has beaten Rhino with his bare fists, several times.

Sparkz
Originally posted by Tha C-Master
Spiderman has beaten Rhino with his bare fists, several times.

Well I'v never read a comic where he has done that, only 1 that you could say he did was when they first met and he battled rhino untill he collapsed of running out of energy.

Jvenom
In Spectacular Spider-Man about twelve years ago (I forget which one) the green goblin sent the Rhino to tourment Peter Parker. He quickly got into his Spider-Man costume and fought The Rhino. After fighting for a short time he did knock him out with a few quick punches after getting pisse off.

NoFate007
Venom owns Spider-Man, and Spider-Man always beats Rhino, so that says it right there. Venom is too strong, has too many powers, and is tricky - Rhino's got no shot really.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.