Posting Rates

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Captain REX
Well, this is my 2000th post, so I decided to make a thread about your posting rates. Like someone who's never posted would have a rate of 0.0.

Right now my post rate is 10.99 posts. smile

ToMacco
Don't know about me.

LanceWindu
ToMacco: 30.89 posts per day average.

LanceWindu: 17.02 post per day average.

Mine is so low because a time there when I first joined I would only post like a couple times a day and only one or two days a week.

Captain REX
Right now I have 11.49 post rate, with 2031 posts.

Man, I remember when me and Lance were very close in posts total. Then I was gone for a month or two and he wizzed away. sad

LanceWindu
Well I had to catch up with what I should be. If my posts were more regular when I first came here then I'd have a shit load of posts. Close to the other 7 people that are before me in the Top 10 posters list.

Captain REX
I forgot how to find that. The posters list I mean.

I remember being number 24 awhile back.

LanceWindu
Go to MEMBERS at the top of the screen then the next window that pops up you should click on Top 10.

Captain REX
Now I'm 17th. I'm getting higher in the ranks. wink

LanceWindu
It's not that hard when some of the best posters actually don't post much more than 5 times a day.

mah
I posted nothing at all for the first months so my post rate is low.

Dim
I don't think it's such a big deal..my posting rate used to be huge..but you know..you go through phases.

Captain REX
I've been away for two long periods of time: the first was in October (it seemed like nobody posted to me), and he second was two months ago (I kept getting grounded).

Bad Boy
30 posts per day? Sad, very sad!

Gundark
Looks like I'm 6th right now. I don't think yerss is gonna give up the top spot.

LanceWindu
Not when he can keep posting nothing but nonsense.

Texas
I dont know or care about my post count, I'm not good with #'s

LanceWindu
Texas: 13.07 posts per day average.

yerssot
ok... lance... relax, don't search it all up!

LanceWindu
I can and I will!

yerssot
No you will not! mad

finti
who cares, Yers kicks all of our asses when it comes to postings, cause he aint got a life now that table tennis is over

yerssot
far from over actually!
I'm currently negotiating with PW Diest to join them... they want to give money... at least ONE of the members here is worth some cash! and it's me! stick out tongue

finti
monopoly money is no good and Neither is Belgian franc

yerssot

finti
because of my years of experience in the military I`ll go as an mercenaryevil face , and 250 euro is pocket change man

yerssot

finti
A mercenary aint the same as an assassin, maybe I take a solitary invasion of waffle country evil face

yerssot
what has India ever done wrong to you?

Captain REX
They have better hygene. wink

finti
maybe better hygiene than a yank

Gundark
HEY ! mad

finti
big grin oops than a where ever Rex is from, Rex aint that Jurasic. Man clean them bones man cool

Gundark
*goes and gets Amish pitchfork*

you best settle down viking. cool

finti
oh no the hay brigade

Gundark
I'll run over you with my horse and buggy.

finti
I`ll trip the horse evil face

yerssot
and she will plonge your ship?

Gundark
plonge ? Do you mean plunder ?

Captain REX
Hey, who you call yank Norwedgie? mad

Gundark
Is that what happens when the pull your underwear up your butt crack ? laughing out loud laughing out loud

Captain REX
Yes, but a Norwedgie is much worse. They pull up your whitie tighties and poke your ass with pitchforks. laughing out loud

finti
Norwegian rules, and I`ll teach you some pitchforks tricks
NobrainusREXus. Bend over evil face evil face

Gundark
I'm sorry. There will be a rental fee and a large non-refundable deposit for the pitchfork viking boy. laughing out loud

finti
your fee will be branded in your butt, Vikings take without paying, kind of a rule to be a Viking....take what you want kind of thing

Gundark
Well then I'll just put one of my hexes on you. evil face

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.