Passion of the Christ

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Jedi Exile
First of all- How many of yall are actual Christians? Here are a few points to ask yourself before you answer:

1. Do you believe that Jesus Christ is God's one & only Son, that He died on the cross for everyone's sins, & He came back from the dead?

2. Do you go to church? If so, are you involved in any church groups?

3. Do you read the Bible & believe God's Word (you don't have to read the Bible to be a Christian. I'm a Christian, but rarely read the Bible)

DO NOT lie!!! Tell the truth!!! If you are not a Christian, then I encourage you to ask Jesus Christ to come into your life, be Lord and Saviour of your life, and forgive you for your sins and help you to live for Him. No one can force you to be a Christian, in fact God gives us a choice-be a Christian & accept Him as Lord and Saviour of your life or be a non-Christian & not accept Him. Saved people don't go to Heaven, forgiven people go to Heaven.

Second of all- From a scale of 1 to 10 (1-hated it, 10- loved it) how would you rate the movie The Passion of the Christ? What didn't you like about it? What did you like about it? If you've seen it would you recommend it to other people? If no, why not? If yes, why?

John 3:16:
For God so loved the world that he gave His one and only Son, that whoever believes in Him shall not perish but have eternal life.

Shakyamunison

It made me sick, and I had to leave.

debbiejo
I used to be......but ummmmm...well....no...not anymore.....sorry.....
But, I can sympathize....

Jedi Exile
Then, sympathize

WindDancer
No duplicate threads. Use only one thread to spread your message.

Closed

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.