[Old] Avengers vs Titans

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Piedmon
Avengers

-Captain America
-Iron Man
-Scarlet Witch
-Vision
-Black Panther
-Hawkeye
-She-Hulk
-Wasp

Titans

-Nightwing
-Starfire
-Changeling
-Cyborg
-Raven
-Donna Troy
-Arsenal
-Tempest

The battle takes place on a flat, featureless field bordering a small lake. Neither team receives prep time, no "bloodlust," is active (characters who avoid killing have no reason to do so here.)

Draco69
No Thor? Or Wonder Man? Ouch. Avengers lose. ESPECIALLY with Tempest in the game.

olympian
An Avengers team without powerhouses isent the Avengers.

Edge to the Titans.

Draco69
Agreed....unless Busiek wielding his erotic-obsession for Scarlet Witch manages to pull out some innane plot device win scenario.

olympian
Or Captain America, hides again and shows up in the end of the fight, trows a speech and everyone goes home, with a moral win for the "grownups".

yahman
Originally posted by olympian
Or Captain America, hides again and shows up in the end of the fight, trows a speech and everyone goes home, with a moral win for the "grownups".

I never seen this sinical side to you Olympian. Its verry funny. smile big grin

olympian
Whos being cynical. It actually happened wink

Avengers # 12 of Busiek`s era.

Draco69
Yep. The Juggernaut thing. PIS at its worst.

olympian
Its to be "pissed" alright. A whole team of powerhouses face the exemplars to save Juggernaut. They all go down. Cap hides. Thor and Herk are the last ones standing and figthing. They held theyr own against like 4 or 5 of the exemplars. They get defeted.

Then good oll captain shows up of his hiding place. Acts all big, gives a speech and they give up.

What a lesson about jobbing it was.

Arahan
lol, yes i read that issue. it was fun. the end well was strange, captain A part with the speech, if i were a exemplar i had toasted him smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.