Weirdest X-Character ever!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

wannabe
Tell us who it is and why! wacko one eye alien evil face devil angel

I start with Xorn(both). A character with a star or a black hole in his head is just too absurd!!!
How can a genetic code possibly encode thomething like THAT...and transform only the head while keeping the rest of the body normal? How do a star and a humanoid body without a humanoid head work together?
Questions after questions!!! reading

Draco69
Maggot. By far.

lil pimp
toad

Creshosk
I'm going to have to put in a bid for Mojo. . .

wannabe
Originally posted by Draco69
Maggot. By far.

Well, that's definitly a weird mutation...no explanation needed! sick

wannabe
Originally posted by Creshosk
I'm going to have to put in a bid for Mojo. . .

Why that?

Creshosk
Originally posted by wannabe
Why that? Do ou know of any other villian that wants to put you on TV?

crimsonphoenix
the goverment.........jk

Marvelgeek
No one could possibly beat.... THE TEN-EYED MAN!
http://www.seanbaby.com/stupcom/10eyedman.htm laughing out loud or DC:s own version

Disturbance
Oh yeah, Xorn it is.
Also that Ao Jun dude. He's gross.

Creshosk
Originally posted by Marvelgeek
No one could possibly beat.... THE TEN-EYED MAN!
http://www.seanbaby.com/stupcom/10eyedman.htm laughing out loud or DC:s own version Is he an X-Men related character?

Marvelgeek
Originally posted by Creshosk
Is he an X-Men related character?
No sorry embarrasment Just found it though and got overanxious...

Angelboy817
tar baby is the weirdest

Mainstream
Beak...the bird boy or Squid boy...the um Squid boy.

Angelboy817
FISH BOY!

Mainstream
Originally posted by Angelboy817
FISH BOY!

my bad yo

Angelboy817
i thought you were talking about a different mutant XD

sbo
Doop.

The guy looks like a decomposing gourd.

Disappear
gorgeous george trumps tar baby anyday.

i, personally, can't think of anyone more gross AND out of their mind than mojo.

King KAM
Mojo, Maggot, or NightCrawler

Angelboy817
nightcrawlers not weird

wannabe
Who the hell are Tar Baby, Ao Jun and Doop???

Marvelgeek
Sugarman's pretty out there.

Angelboy817
yeah definately sugarman

Disturbance
Dunno about Ao Jun, just saw him on X-Men Annual 2001. Any more on him anywhere?

Disappear
tar baby was a morlock with adhesive, tar-like 'perspiration.' basically made everything stick to him, especially his hair. he could control the output and oxidization, i believe.

ao jun? never heard of 'im.

doop's a lima bean-shaped artificial construct from the x-statix series. he had enough strength to flatten thor, and some interdimensional crossroads in his gut. he also had a second 'back up' brain in his butt, and apparently a whole load of other powers that could be accessed through him. it's unknown if doop could access them all by himself.

Dead Goth
Toad and Nightcrawler

wannabe
Originally posted by Disappear
tar baby was a morlock with adhesive, tar-like 'perspiration.' basically made everything stick to him, especially his hair. he could control the output and oxidization, i believe.

ao jun? never heard of 'im.

doop's a lima bean-shaped artificial construct from the x-statix series. he had enough strength to flatten thor, and some interdimensional crossroads in his gut. he also had a second 'back up' brain in his butt, and apparently a whole load of other powers that could be accessed through him. it's unknown if doop could access them all by himself.
AAAHHH...now i think i remember them...thanks!!!

Marvelgeek
Dirt Nap was pretty strange, and I guess Abyss too if u think about it.

LeDiableBlanc90
Whats the name of that student that looks like a skeleton covered in jelly? He's pretty damn weird...

Marvelgeek
Originally posted by LeDiableBlanc90
Whats the name of that student that looks like a skeleton covered in jelly? He's pretty damn weird... Glob Herman yeah laughing out loud

Darth Jello
Cypher, He was so damn useless that all they could do was make him a foil for warlock and Magneto, then kill him off.

Disappear
cypher was a perfect example of a mutant without combat-oriented powers who still had the drive and 'xavier's dream' mindset, and wanted to help fight for what he felt was right. i thought he was certainly one of the more interesting new mutants, and i was pissed that he was killed just for being 'useless on a battlefield.' and now he's all but forgotten.

Marvelgeek
cypher was a perfect example of a mutant without combat-oriented powers who still had the drive and 'xavier's dream' mindset, and wanted to help fight for what he felt was right. i thought he was certainly one of the more interesting new mutants, and i was pissed that he was killed just for being 'useless on a battlefield.' and now he's all but forgotten. There's always douglock (or maybe he's called warlock these days).

Disturbance
Cassandra Nova freaks me out.

Marvelgeek
Originally posted by Disturbance
Cassandra Nova freaks me out. In a good way? smile
Oh that martrha whatshername-floating-brain-on-a-leach!

Mainstream
In a good way? smile
Oh that martrha whatshername-floating-brain-on-a-leach!

all brains and no body...just like a lot of girls I know.

Inspectah Deck
Originally posted by wannabe
Tell us who it is and why! wacko one eye alien evil face devil angel

I start with Xorn(both). A character with a star or a black hole in his head is just too absurd!!!
How can a genetic code possibly encode thomething like THAT...and transform only the head while keeping the rest of the body normal? How do a star and a humanoid body without a humanoid head work together?
Questions after questions!!! reading

Maggot

Mainstream
Marrow....she uses her bones as a weapon...cool but odd

Marvelgeek
Originally posted by Mainstream
all brains and no body...just like a lot of girls I know. stick out tongue No geriatric toddlers keeping those on a short leash though I hope?

Mainstream
stick out tongue No geriatric toddlers keeping those on a short leash though I hope?

not that young

crimsonphoenix
i think the weirdest character is no-girl. how come the special class (xorn was the teacher 4 the special class)can talk to her but yet no 1 else can see her or talk to her or hear her.

Phoenix_Avatar9
I think Martha Johanssen can only be heard by who she wants to hear her

erbearkitty33
Morph was weird... his voice was kinda creepy....

Marvelgeek
What about Ever? big grin His body's like made out of grey matter (braaaiiiiins........)

Disappear
ever should've been elaborated on more. i found him more interesting than disgusting, though it was mostly due to the uniqueness of his mutation. he didn't give much to work with.

Marvelgeek
ever should've been elaborated on more. i found him more interesting than disgusting, though it was mostly due to the uniqueness of his mutation. he didn't give much to work with.
Yeah I've always found him interesting and sorta cool (well I only have one isuue with him sad , but he IS weird.

Rave X
who the hell is Maggot?

Marvelgeek
Originally posted by Rave X
who the hell is Maggot? http://www.mutanthigh.com/maggott.html
http://www.uncannyxmen.net/db/characters/showquestion.asp?fldAuto=668

http://www.uncannyxmen.net/db/spotlight/showquestion.asp?faq=10&fldAuto=103

Disappear
south african kids whose 'disease' was sucking his parents dry, financially. he wanders out to the desert to die, but his brother tags along, and japheth fears they'll both die. magneto shows up, with no stated reason for being in that neck of the woods, and shows maggott his mutant gift; twin slugs that live in his abdomen and have become the equivalent of his digestive system.

he goes on to hunt joseph, knowing that he's not the true magneto, and joins the x-men and is essentially pointless. he stopped in with gen x for about two issues, then disappeared. and then he got killed at the neverland camps.

he turned blue whenever his slugs ate anything, and got stronger. all-in-all, a poor, fantasy-based character that shouldn't have been introduced.

wolvie'sgirl
Chamber is cool but I can't understand why, if the explosion was that powerful, it didn't destroy his whole face.

Sugarman is psychotic, so I'd have to vote for him.

They may not be weird, but Puck and Angel fall into the useless category.

Skin is weird AND useless

I'd better say right now that I'm Wolvie's girls mom posting in her name so she doesn't get hit with all kinda slams from people who like these characters.

Then again, if you like Sugarman, you need help! confused stick out tongue

X-Menfan87
Originally posted by wolvie'sgirl

Agreed yes

Creshosk
Skin is weird AND useless And dead. . .

Disappear
puck, eugene judd puck? the indestructible, pseudo-immortal long time canadian hero and adventurer most often associated with alpha flight, but with ties to the x-men and wolverine in particular? he's done more for the world than most heroes known throughout the x-universe.

SadisticScorpio
Nightcrawler? I like nightcrawler? But who's gorgeous George.

Rave X
Chamber is cool but I can't understand why, if the explosion was that powerful, it didn't destroy his whole face.

They may not be weird, but Puck and Angel fall into the useless category.

Skin is weird AND useless

I'd better say right now that I'm Wolvie's girls mom posting in her name so she doesn't get hit with all kinda slams from people who like these characters.

Now now. You sound like you don't want six feet extra skinn and a mega sized head!

Marvelgeek

wolvie'sgirl
Hey guys I like half those charecters! AND! Warren is NOT useless! Niether is poor Skin! My Mom's wierd......

wolvie'sgirl
Don't listen to her hurtful words Warren! I like you..... *sobs quietly*

Marvelgeek
That bounty hunter crew Gambit hung out with a while (no not the marauders... roll eyes (sarcastic) ), that u saw when Rogue left Gambit in Antarctica. They were a girl with a spear who got younger and younger (thanks for taking a shot intended for gambit), something lookin like a big dewback lizard from star wars, and this guy "Landscape" laughing out loud . He was like blue with splashes of paint on him.... could only make holographic envirounments. And was called Terrence I believe *laughs and points* lol1 (kidding, dont beat me smile)

Disappear
spat was the girl, grovel was her partner, landscape was the third wheel.

JirK
anyone else think that stacy x is a really ****in weird chioce for an x-man. her power is to phychically see how aroused you are and control it if she touches you.

i think that she would be a cool character that some x-men go to for some cheap sex, but not an x-man.

Decay
dummy was pretty strange, hes made of gas and gets killed by a nice breeze. i think beak would have to be one of the weirdest looking characters ive seen in a while. i actually think hes pretty cool though. i think he will end up being fairly powerful. angel was worthy of being death and all he can do is fly. soon beak will probably develop that and some weird bird kind of powers. screeching maybe. skin is weird, but i always liked him too. sugarman is just a freak.

Marvelgeek
Cassandra nova is pretty darn freaky once u think about it. That three-faced (not three-headed) guy Ugly John (steve) from the beginning E is for Extinction was weird.

Disappear
she (stacy) basically was a character that went around trying to sex up the x-men. her powers let her see pheromonal releases, letting her sense arousal, but also control "pheromones" in those she touched for a variety of effects. she could make them aroused, or turn off their arousal, make them horribly sick, make them lose control of their bowels and bladder, sedate them, etc. it really shouldn't have been described as pheromone control, but whatever...

and ugly john was a strange character, given that his three faces were his only power. most deformed characters have a strong first mutation that augments their body into some grotesque form. really, the only thing ugly john could do was have a very broadened range of vision, seeing much further to the sides than an average person...

angel has a warrior's spirit, says apocalypse, and is unwilling to give into death's callings also, warren's always been stronger than the average person, and replacing his wings gave apocalypse a good template to increase his physical strength and usefulness tenfold. beak, on the other hand, will likely remain a weak and wallowing character, because that's his appeal. hell, that's even how he saved the crystal palace. i dont think he'll ever get any superhuman upgrades, because he's hardly a character that's taken very seriously.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.