!!!!!villains Announced!!!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

VeNoIIvII
The villians for Spiderman 3 are as follows....
There are 2 main ones:
.....Church (sideways) is to play SandMan
.....Grace (that 70's show) to play Elctro
And a small one:
.....and Lucy Lou (Charlies Angles) set to play a small catwomen part

All of this has just been confirmed, but has kept very low..only has it been announced in Sony Magazine, they say it will be more widspread and placred onto the website shortly..but im thinkin it will be all over the net within days. Alot of you were right about who it will be........glad i can be the first to announce

All of the villian arguign can finnaly stop....If you dotn get Sony magazine and dotn beleive me ..wait 1 or 2 days..it will be on sony website...As of my dad who works for sony we get the magazine 2 weeks before it is released, and to my surprise the announcment is in it..!!! IM SO EXCITED....(but there is no Goblin) It didnt say anything about what Harry does, but there is definatly no goblin...

The Ones
can you provide us with a scan please

VeNoIIvII
I dotn have a scanner SORRY sad...if i did i would...

The Ones
then how can you proove this is real. do you have a digital camera? webcam?

im not saying i dont believe you...i might but not yet its just the villians were supposed to be announced in december and im very skeptical about villian announcments beforehand. you have been known to lie in the past, how can you proove you arent trying again?

Doc Ock
You're believing a guy who just said Catwoman is going to be a villain in it?? What the f**k?

And played by Lucy Liu too.Come on.

lil pimp
Come on anybody can make that mistake!

The Ones
Originally posted by Doc Ock
You're believing a guy who just said Catwoman is going to be a villain in it?? What the f**k?

And played by Lucy Liu too.Come on.

i didnt read that part. whoops. yes this is fake. they wouldve announced if any more people joined the cast

VeNoIIvII
OMG OCK..i mean BLACK CAT..lol..you know what i ment......***MY MISTAKE***...and the ones....in the past i was jokin around just to see if there were idiots in here..no joke now tho...

Doc Ock
How can you mistake Catwoman as a Spidey villain??

And played by Lucy Liu too??

Jesus Christ.

The Ones
listen to the ock man

Doc Ock
Originally posted by VeNoIIvII
OMG OCK..i mean BLACK CAT..lol..you know what i ment......***MY MISTAKE***...and the ones....in the past i was jokin around just to see if there were idiots in here..no joke now tho...

And this will be announced on the Sony website soon you say??

How soon??

VeNoIIvII
I dotn need you guys to beleive me..but when you see that im right....i wotn need any forgivign, just know im not as dumb as i used to sound wink

VeNoIIvII
Originally posted by Doc Ock
And this will be announced on the Sony website soon you say??

How soon??

I dotn know..im thinkin when the magazine hits the shelves...its not out yet...

Doc Ock
I'm sorry but I'm filing this under BS.

No offence but this is not the 1st time you've announced the villains to us.

I gotta see it to believe it.Everyone claims they are in the know these days.And they NEVER are.

spideyboy 1111
This grasshoppers not buying it.

The Ones
as i said before, unless he can proove it its not real

spideyboy 1111
Plus bad choice for Black Cat and she should have a much larger role.Her part should be right up there with the lead villain and Spider-Man.

willRules
This should be in the villains thread at the top of this forum page..........

lil pimp
Since when was black cat a villan in the cartoon and video game she was good!? blink

spencerspider
I think this is BS because Harry has to become a goblin or it will be stupid as hell!

Arahan
technically she is a thief, and if you say that thieves are good guys....
she is good in the comics or the games and helps spidey because they were a couple and are good friends.

Lucy Lui as Black Cat? Why not, we had a black Kingpin why not an asian Felicia Hardy. Not that I say that I believe him but I dont also say that it is not possible. With other words: sit back, take your girlfriend, have fun and wait for the official announcement.

lil pimp
Veno2v2 your wrong!!! If ya go to superherohype.com and then to spiderman which is going to show up when you click on heroes then there will be subjects listed about the movie like the villans that will be in it which are sandman,hobgoblin,vulture ,and venom!!! Don't believe me check for your self!

spencerspider
?vulture?i dont think so...venom i dont think so again..sandman and hobgoblin i get

lil pimp
Like I said check and you will believe

MuffinmanMike
I dotn need you guys to beleive me..but when you see that im right....i wotn need any forgivign, just know im not as dumb as i used to sound wink

As dumb as you 'used to' sound?

MuffinmanMike
Originally posted by lil pimp
Like I said check and you will believe

Hasn't Raimi said he's trying to avoid Venom?

lil pimp
looks like he's not

lil pimp
and why the hell would he want to do a stupid thing like that!!!!!????

Spiderman_RJ
you are all wrong grace will be playing his part as black cat....

nate100
It probably is a steaming load of crap, but i cant help but think that Church would be a good Sandman when he bulks up.

and Topher Grace as the weedy/weezley Electro? sounds good to me. i think he would be a good choice for Electro.

however, probably a steaming pile of crap.

chucktaylor
To say I was excited when I saw this thread.spam

spencerspider
i was too...

Bardock42
Catwoman...great stuff.......stick out tongue

xmarksthespot
The villians for Spiderman 3 are as follows....
There are 2 main ones:
.....Church (sideways) is to play SandMan
.....Grace (that 70's show) to play Elctro
And a small one:
.....and Lucy Lou (Charlies Angles) set to play a small catwomen part
You've got it completely wrong. Thomas Hayden Church is playing Doctor Doom, Topher Grace is playing Apocalypse and Charlton Heston is playing Wonder Woman. It's true I read it in a magazine.

nate100
Originally posted by xmarksthespot
You've got it completely wrong. Thomas Hayden Church is playing Doctor Doom, Topher Grace is playing Apocalypse and Charlton Heston is playing Wonder Woman. It's true I read it in a magazine.

now that makes more sense big grin

Mainstream
I heard he was gonna fight Poppa smurf and Doctor strange for the fate of the looney tunes universe....I read about it bullsh*t weekly.

The Ones
laughing out loud

VeNoIIvII
LOL..you guys are all so funney....haha..i DID make up what i said..i was gettin so bored with the same stuff being said i thoguht ide get a thread sayign VILLAISN STATED just to get all your hopes up...It was funney reading your responses......I am jokin.. i have NO idead who they will be..lol....and 1 BIG thign i gatta say..lil pimp, you are WRONG VENOm and Vulture and sandman and black cat are NOT all ganna be in the same movie..your REALLY dumb for even thinkin that...LOL..anyways.....sorry for BS'in you guys...i though it was kinda funny tho......lol

Doc Ock
LOL..you guys are all so funney....haha..i DID make up what i said..i was gettin so bored with the same stuff being said i thoguht ide get a thread sayign VILLAISN STATED just to get all your hopes up...It was funney reading your responses......I am jokin.. i have NO idead who they will be..lol....and 1 BIG thign i gatta say..lil pimp, you are WRONG VENOm and Vulture and sandman and black cat are NOT all ganna be in the same movie..your REALLY dumb for even thinkin that...LOL..anyways.....sorry for BS'in you guys...i though it was kinda funny tho......lol

What a surprise roll eyes (sarcastic)

Mainstream
fingerscrossed and quit hoping for Venom in Spidey 3 okay.

lil pimp
LOL..lol....and 1 BIG thign i gatta say..lil pimp, you are WRONG VENOm and Vulture and sandman and black cat are NOT all ganna be in the same movie..your REALLY dumb for even thinkin that..lol

Like I said before dumass check for yourself if you don't believe me and im just saying what i read and i never said black cat or catwomen whatever you want to call her so pay attention next time idiot!!! gun_bandana

doctorstrongbad
Has anybody bothered to confirm this story yet?

Doc Ock
Read the previous page.

He admitted he was talking BS.

Like that wasn't obvious anyway.

spencerspider
...yea what a waste of time well back to the villain thread

spideyboy 1111

Not only are your lame and pathetic,your also retarded.Learn how to write and spell,its called getting a education,its a beautiful thing.Obvisiouly by reading your post I can tell you seriously lack one.

Man thats got to hurt.Deal with it

I deal in criticism,yeah I know im a badass. cool

spideyboy 1111
Like I said before dumass check for yourself if you don't believe me and im just saying what i read and i never said black cat or catwomen whatever you want to call her so pay attention next time idiot!!! gun_bandana

Hey lil pimp,i owe you an apology.

Here I thought you were the biggest retard on this forum but after this thread that honor goes to the genius VeNoIIvII.

Don't worry after reading your above post,you still have a chance,keep reaching for those stars slappy. wink

lil pimp
Originally posted by spideyboy 1111
Hey lil pimp,i owe you an apology.

Here I thought you were the biggest retard on this forum but after this thread that honor goes to the genius VeNoIIvII.

Don't worry after reading your above post,you still have a chance,keep reaching for those stars slappy. wink

1:Why did you think i was a retard?

2:What the fu*k you mean i have a chance keep reaching for the stars

3big grino you really want a problem with me,i mean do you want me to make you look a HO!!! HOHOHO santa

PS:I don't like a smart ass!!!

spideyboy 1111
1:Why did you think i was a retard?

2:What the fu*k you mean i have a chance keep reaching for the stars

3big grino you really want a problem with me,i mean do you want me to make you look a HO!!! HOHOHO santa

PS:I don't like a smart ass!!!

Hey Slappy keep reaching,your get there soon enough. big grin

Atleast your not the forums biggest jackass,that title is owned by Doc Ock. laughing

Doc Ock
Originally posted by spideyboy 1111

Atleast your not the forums biggest jackass,that title is owned by Doc Ock. laughing

I'm flattered.

But I could never steal that crown from you.

It's all yours.You suit it so well evil face

lil pimp
Spiderbitch 111 i apologize i thought you were a man i didnt know you were a little boy ! I my be a jackass but your just one silly little HO and we dont have time to talk to Ho's!!

Paola
Originally posted by willRules
This should be in the villains thread at the top of this forum page..........

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.