Boba fett and chewbacca vs Jango fett and Tarrful

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DarthMaul9123
i used the search thing and all that so no bad threading me also i am now a keeper of peace NO FIGHTING!!!

Darth_Glentract
Boba would take Jango, and Tarful has armor and stuff so he would bewat Chewie. Boba could then take Tarful.

MAKASHIMAN
Well..Chewwy is a tight warrior and very honorable so he and Tarrful would beat the crap out of the Fetts.

DarthMaul9123
well theyre kinda on a team

darthsith19
Taraful would take on Chewbacca. Now, Tarafful is Chewbacca's superior in both rank, size and strength. He would kill Chewbacca. Jango and Boba would duke it out. Jango is a better fighter, as he had a draw with Obi-Wan and defeated Coleman Tremor, a Jedi master and Council Member. Boba woulda got wasted in a fight with ROTJ Luke (he's so dumb that he got close enough for Luke to cut his gun barrel off). Jango would win.

Sorgo
Originally posted by darthsith19
Taraful would take on Chewbacca. Now, Tarafful is Chewbacca's superior in both rank, size and strength. He would kill Chewbacca. Jango and Boba would duke it out. Jango is a better fighter, as he had a draw with Obi-Wan and defeated Coleman Tremor, a Jedi master and Council Member. Boba woulda got wasted in a fight with ROTJ Luke (he's so dumb that he got close enough for Luke to cut his gun barrel off). Jango would win.

Cool, but Jango was dumb enough to get close enough to get his head chopped off.

Boba has killed more Jedi than Jango ever could and did. Boba would waste Jango.

Tarrful would kill Chewbacca and then Boba would kill Tarrful.

DarthMaul9123
WORD

Se7in
Jango = Fought a Obi-Wan to a draw, with the help of his son. Killed Coleman Trebor. In the middle of a battle, surrounded by Jedi and Droids, as well as falling for the sky after losing his jetpack, gets killed by one of the finest Jedi swordsmen ever.

Boba = Killed when fighting one-on-one with Luke, who was a little pissy *****.

Boba < Jango

Chewie < Tarrful

darthsith19
Cool, but Jango was dumb enough to get close enough to get his head chopped off.

Yeah, but he tried to use his jetpack to escape but it only somked and sparked. It got damaged by the Reek, otherwise he'd have flown away and continued the fight in the air. And at least he killed a Jedi Master and had a draw with a Knight. Boba got pawned by a Padawan.

Boba has killed more Jedi than Jango ever could and did.

Who has Boba killed? In a official sorce (no EU bullshit)?

Boba would waste Jango.

Actually most people I know disagree. But if you believe this then you must believe that ROTJ Luke could pawn AOTC Obi-Wan.

DarthMaul9123
i say that boba is a clone of jango therfore fighting style exactly the same because but boba has a rifle and jango has some pistols i think that the rifle is more powerful than those two pistols also they have rockets on there packs but i say boba is the only survivor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.