Eternal Sunshine of Guy222's Mind

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.



Youma
one of the reasons why I joined this forum is because of the good debates thats been going on in here lately. who are the master debaters of this forum?

GalacticStorm
DemiGawd and CosmicCube are good. As are PR and Scoobs. You gotta luv Swanky as well. Recently ive been impressed by Markolin, Cosmic Flame and Fiery Balrog who have all just sprung up out of nowhere lol.

GalacticStorm
How could i forget about KG he's good especially after my tutoring as of recent months. Oh and whirly as well when he's not trolling. Yeah u heard me Mr splat lol.

long pig
Cosmiccube and kgkg(KGKG IS TOAA!) are great. Kgkg has the scans!
GS is good when it comes to phoenix, taught me a helluva lot. Nat' usually knows his shit.
Swank, stormfront(knows a lot about storm....but he's leaving sad) jinzin who is a cyber ninja, he knows all.

MERCILOUS is knowledgable about a lot.

There are a lot of people who know thier stuff.

Sentry
You forgot yourself GS. I've learned a lot about Phoenix thanks to you. leonidas, Synchro, Cosmic, demigawd, KG, Darkcrawler, Nataku, Digi, Khell, longpig, Mercilous, Kontraz, Wanderer259 and Scoobs.

long pig
You mean Whirly the Superman King?? He does know his Superman/Grendal/MM

SENTRY! Brother from another mother. He is a smart bastard.

Sentry
Originally posted by long pig
You mean Whirly the Superman King?? He does know his Superman/Grendal/MM

He also knows Miracleman

jinzin
as far as actual debating talent is concerned...AC used to hand a lot of us our asses when he was around...whether he was right or not....lol.

nataku's debating skills are aslo quite impressive when you can read through the endless insults. laughing out loud

galacticstorm debates with well grounded logic and as taught me quite a bit as he has apparently doene so for the others around here...

creshosk knows how to debate point for point and he does it effectively as hell....despite his occasional frustration's, he's still good at what he does...

and i have to grudgeingly admit theMISTER does alright... he usually brings FRESH ideas and theories to the table with a little something to back up the thesis which I always appreciate...

Long pig and Merc always have a few good points up their sleeves and continue to crack me up....so they get bonus points for that...

and there's someone else that's really impressive on here when I see him around..he has a punisher sig....it's like illedelph...illephile...illeidfe....awwwww crap i don't remember the name... but he's very intelligent...

never used to hand people their asses when he would make an appearance....

leonidas does a great job too...not only is this guy willing to give well rounded THOUGHT OUT debates..he actually CONSIDERS counter points instead of disegarding them...it's amazing I salute him for that alone....

srank is just straightup untouchable when it comes to a snakeyes debate so i gotta give him his props there...plus we're almost always in agreement...so..cheers...

I can't really think of anyone else off the top of my head...if i forgot peeps I apologize....


to the people above....good job guys...it's people like you that make this place a place I look forward to coming to....keep it up...smile

jinzin
whoops I spaced out a few: swanky...for obvious fun factor reasons...

demidawg....in any magneto thread.

and wanderer...probably the most level headed guy out of us all on these boards and always puts thought into his thesis'....

cosmic cube has his off days...but he's actually quite knowledgeble more times than not....

and ummmm scoob.....well i dunno I just like the guy....can't say I agree much with him.....ever...lol.

DarkCrawler
GalacticStorm, Nataku, Khellendros...all of those who were mentioned earlier on the thread.

CorderaMitchell
Anyone mentioned earlier, and MatchesMalone if he's still here.

Let me give a special nod to MISTER LC, wanderer, and any other friend.

Some people are better with facts, some acutal debating and word play, and some with logic and calculations, which is good dependent on the situation.

Just have fun first, don't always worry about winning, and go to what interests you and hold your ground, because some here will suck the fun out of this if you let it.

DigiMark007
leonidas, Draco, Scoobless, Khellendros, demigawd, markolin (new, but he's impressed me)

There's plenty of people I respect and that make good points, but as far as either pure debating skill (Scoob) or just knowing what the heck they're talking about every single post (Draco, leo, etc.) those are my big ones.

-DM

CorderaMitchell
yea some are good with debating, some with facts, and some with logic.

8bitChris
8bitChris is awesome.

DigiMark007
Incidentally, in case some of you never look at the top of page 1, there's a tournament going on right now. The people remaining in it are myself, Khellendros, longpig, and Scoobless. Feel free to come take a look and decide for yourself who is debating better, and vote for that person if you feel like it. *Khell and I are tied at the moment in our match, so I figured it wouldn't hurt to mention it here*

-DM

Mainstream
Originally posted by 8bitChris
8bitChris is awesome.

indeed

CorderaMitchell
lol, and the CMaster,I've heard alot about that guy,lol

Mainstream
Originally posted by CorderaMitchell
lol, and the CMaster,I've heard alot about that guy,lol

as have I.

mr.smiley
Originally posted by jinzin
as far as actual debating talent is concerned...AC used to hand a lot of us our asses when he was around...whether he was right or not....lol.

nataku's debating skills are aslo quite impressive when you can read through the endless insults. laughing out loud

galacticstorm debates with well grounded logic and as taught me quite a bit as he has apparently doene so for the others around here...

creshosk knows how to debate point for point and he does it effectively as hell....despite his occasional frustration's, he's still good at what he does...

and i have to grudgeingly admit theMISTER does alright... he usually brings FRESH ideas and theories to the table with a little something to back up the thesis which I always appreciate...

Long pig and Merc always have a few good points up their sleeves and continue to crack me up....so they get bonus points for that...

and there's someone else that's really impressive on here when I see him around..he has a punisher sig....it's like illedelph...illephile...illeidfe....awwwww crap i don't remember the name... but he's very intelligent...

never used to hand people their asses when he would make an appearance....

leonidas does a great job too...not only is this guy willing to give well rounded THOUGHT OUT debates..he actually CONSIDERS counter points instead of disegarding them...it's amazing I salute him for that alone....

srank is just straightup untouchable when it comes to a snakeyes debate so i gotta give him his props there...plus we're almost always in agreement...so..cheers...

I can't really think of anyone else off the top of my head...if i forgot peeps I apologize....


to the people above....good job guys...it's people like you that make this place a place I look forward to coming to....keep it up...smile


Creshosk is the best.Nataku is the worst.

Mainstream
Originally posted by mr.smiley
Creshosk is the best.Nataku is the worst.

such evil in your soul evillaugh Pr1983 is pretty good debater

CorderaMitchell
Creshosk is good at shooting down notions, but doesn't like coming up with too many, he's still great though....

mr.smiley
Originally posted by Mainstream
such evil in your soul evillaugh Pr1983 is pretty good debater


LOL!!!

I've never realy seen Pr on this forum.I used to post all the time,but it got rather boring.

Mainstream
Originally posted by mr.smiley
LOL!!!

I've never realy seen Pr on this forum.I used to post all the time,but it got rather boring.

he usually comes out to support Superman or Cyclops or bash Wolverine.

CorderaMitchell
Yea it does get boring with noone good around, or anyone to talk to

ScarletSpider
Yes, I used to hang around extensively, but I started to get a real life--which was somewhat alarming, albeit a nice development. Though it's summer time, and I should be back for awhile. Glad to see some new faces around here, even if I've been gone so long as to be considered a new face myself.

CorderaMitchell
Yea i know that , I used to have 3 jobs, but i work for myself now.

I think it would be better to post a good argument after seeing many, but i like to pm alot, when there's nothing to do,lol.

The MISTER
I'll only comment on my adversaries and jinzin takes the cake. Quite an honorable debator....

mercilous can be entertaining....and he's a Lobo fan...as am I.

Creshosk has skills as well but can get a bit too technical...but that's not always a bad thing. The only reason I say jinzin edges him out is cause of the way j's responses hardly ever base themselves on his opinion of those he's responding to. (lol IMO!) But Cresh IS really good.

Mainstream get's props too.

And even though life'saglitch doesn't give many props he deserves some

As far as my allies go.... They know who they are. wink

Lord S
My favourites are:

AC - Always knew what he was talking about...and never backed down.

demigawd - Extremely knowledgeable as well, and it was always a pleasure watching him and AC go at it.

Nataku - Great swagger, knows what he's talking about and how to stick it to the clueless morons.

Wynndar - I usually agree with everything he says.

Mainstream - Good for laughs.

illadelph12
It's "Illadelph".

Thanks for the props Jinzin.

ZephroCarnelian
AC, Whirly and Cosmic Cube are the top debaters in my opinion.

Illadelph, Kg and Swank always have fun insights too.

And why are people forgetting K3vil? He's got skills lol.

Oh... and Asian Hulk! wink

CorderaMitchell
Asain Hulk indeed

Zahit
Alpha Centauri is a great debater and funny as hell.
Cordera's got balls and is consistant.

Mainstream
Originally posted by Lord S
My favourites are:

AC - Always knew what he was talking about...and never backed down.

demigawd - Extremely knowledgeable as well, and it was always a pleasure watching him and AC go at it.

Nataku - Great swagger, knows what he's talking about and how to stick it to the clueless morons.

Wynndar - I usually agree with everything he says.

Mainstream - Good for laughs.

you dare mock the power of....mainstream...soon you shall yearn for my wisdom just as a new born babe yearns for it's mother's milk

black robb
what about Black Robb? (im his little brother)

black robb
Originally posted by Mainstream
you dare mock the power of....mainstream...soon you shall yearn for my wisdom just as a new born babe yearns for it's mother's milk let me suck some of that wisdom Mainstream

Mainstream
Originally posted by black robb
what about Black Robb? (im his little brother)

you too then little buddy.... but in time you will come to know me as something more than just a mere mortal...heed my words young one...for I the way to your salvation.

black robb
Originally posted by Mainstream
you too then little buddy.... but in time you will come to know me as something more than just a mere mortal...heed my words young one...for I the way to your salvation. thats some tasty wisdom

Mainstream
Originally posted by black robb
thats some tasty wisdom

indeed young one...indeed...I am the ice cream of knowledge..taste me and gain a brain freeze of unforeseen wisdom to which the world could not even dare to comprehend

The MISTER
Cordera, Who?-kid, and Zahit.....you guys have my respect. (There are MANY others who do a GREAT job.)

Mainstream
Who?-kid he or she is great!

black robb
Originally posted by Mainstream
indeed young one...indeed...I am the ice cream of knowledge..taste me and gain a brain freeze of unforeseen wisdom to which the world could not even dare to comprehend your cream is the best!

Mainstream
Originally posted by black robb
your cream is the best!

um I"m going to take that as a good thing. content

black robb
Originally posted by Mainstream
um I"m going to take that as a good thing. content its a real good thing wink

Mainstream
smiley_abzw

black robb
Black Robb is the greatest debater whose name is 2 words and begins and ends with a b

Scoobless
you guys both just dropped off my best debaters list...... shame on you ...... sad

Mainstream
Originally posted by Scoobless
you guys both just dropped off my best debaters list...... shame on you ...... sad

ah man!!!!!!!!!!buhbye

The MISTER
YOU GUYS ARE SICK!! laughing laughing laughing

Mainstream
soon the world shall know me as.........an immortal.

black robb
Originally posted by Scoobless
you guys both just dropped off my best debaters list...... shame on you ...... sad damn!

black robb
Originally posted by Mainstream
soon the world shall know me as.........an immortal. no your very mortal

Mainstream
Originally posted by black robb
no your very mortal

shhhhhhhhh that's our little secret. nospam

The MISTER
8-bit chris, whodamandog, leonidas, and strawnilla have written some great posts too!

DarkCrawler
Wolverine888 is an very good debater!

His ability to not be able to listen common sense makes him a very good debater!

Nah, just kidding. We all love you W888.

Best debaters:

GalacticStorm

Alpha Centauri

demigawd

Cosmic Cube

Nataku

Scoobless

Me...smile

Zahit
Dark Crawler is indeed a master debater.
One of the finest......

black robb
Originally posted by Zahit
Dark Crawler is indeed a master debater.
One of the finest...... yeah...he is fine... wink

DarkCrawler
Thank you. cool

Zahit
I master debate all the time, but I would never presume to call myself a master debator....

black robb
im a mastur..oh i mean master debater

8bitChris
Zahit's got my vote for best innuendo.

I'm just going to leave my opinion like this..

Some of you are really good at arguing and a lot of you are really bad it. I'm not going to say any names, but i've given props out before. I just not naming names because I don't want to leave anyone feeling bad about not being on my awesome list.

Yes, it is that important.

Blair Wind
this thread reminds me of the whole KMC heirachy thread a while back, anyways Galactic Storm, Illadelph, Darckcrawler, Scoobless, Digimark, whirly,Draco, and lots of others are good debaters....

CorderaMitchell
whobdamandog= humor

zahit=mind games and funny pics

mister= logic

straw=common sense


cmaster= lousy

CorderaMitchell
Originally posted by Zahit
Alpha Centauri is a great debater and funny as hell.
Cordera's got balls and is consistant.

thanks,

hulk power, whirly, hoshi,and dvampire this is for having my back and appreciating friendship over being right, you my boys wink !!!

Sentry
Gotta give props to Draco as well. He is very persistent and knowledgeable. He is also the loyal servant and protector of Wonder Woman.

jrodslam
The Flash, Cosmic Cube, Kgkg, Whirly, Sentry are ones i really enjoy debating with.

There are others as well, but those are the ones who keep me up all night with back and forth debates. Especially Cosmic Cube and kgkg. big grin

DarkCrawler
Yeah, Draco is good.

CorderaMitchell
Lord of Dreams for a good laugh. stick out tongue

The MISTER
Originally posted by CorderaMitchell
whobdamandog= humor

zahit=mind games and funny pics

mister= logic

straw=common sense


cmaster= lousy

Let me fix that.....

zahit= LMFAO funny

MISTER= wants you to hate him

strawnilla= much appreciated "real" world logic

C-master= in yo face, won't budge an inch, common sense.

Shouldn't be so hard on yourself. cool

Xplosive
My favorites, Mainstream, always with me when Apocalypse appears in threads. GalacticStorm (I thought I knew about Phoenix, I found I didn't, his post made me far more knowledagble about PF).
That is it for me.

Sentry
Oops forgot to mention jrodslam. thumbsup Good debater.

CorderaMitchell
Xplosive is good and doesn't back down.


I give credit to myself for persistency, after arguing with multiple sisters(who always stick together), and art, I don't give up.

(confirming The MISTER, who might think I have a self esteem problem)

newjak86
I think all the people who posted here are all great debater.
I have learned qiute a few things from all of you guys.

DigiMark007
Giving credit to yourself there C-Master? Pretentious bastard. This thread is about giving credit to others...like me, since I'm so great and am obviously cooler than you.

-DM

P.S. I wish I had the balls to seem like a bad-ass and not say "just kidding" but I don't. So 'just kidding'

Zahit
Originally posted by DigiMark007
Giving credit to yourself there C-Master? Pretentious bastard. This thread is about giving credit to others...like me, since I'm so great and am obviously cooler than you.
damn jack. when it comes to master debating, that was the money shot !

black robb
i notice no one said Black Robb...i got feelings too guys sad

CorderaMitchell
Originally posted by DigiMark007
Giving credit to yourself there C-Master? Pretentious bastard. This thread is about giving credit to others...like me, since I'm so great and am obviously cooler than you.

-DM

P.S. I wish I had the balls to seem like a bad-ass and not say "just kidding" but I don't. So 'just kidding'

I love you to, do you love me?

"I just wanna be loved!!!" stick out tongue

Zahit is great for the comedy he put on with Creshosk, let me pull it up, and he and The MISTER,were the first to back me up when I made my very first posts in the 3v1 thread.

CorderaMitchell
And black robb who shut up some annoying fanboys. thank you robb, but you never gave me props, and you've seen me debate.....

CorderaMitchell
Originally posted by CorderaMitchell
And black robb who shut up some annoying fanboys. thank you robb, but you never gave me props, and you've seen me debate..... sad

black robb
Cordera Mitchell is the smartest,coolest,and most bootylicious debater ever!

Superherovandal
What about me???crybaby

CorderaMitchell
black robb you're such a flatterer

CorderaMitchell
Originally posted by CorderaMitchell
black robb you're such a flatterer football

black robb
Originally posted by Superherovandal
What about me???crybaby Superherovandal is a master debater and i hope to be as great as him one day. PRAISE THE VANDAL

The MISTER
zahit vs creshosk had me DYING! laughing

Superherovandal
thank you Black Robb. happyC-master is right you are such a flatterer.

black robb
Originally posted by Superherovandal
thank you Black Robb. happyC-master is right you are such a flatterer. I gotta start dissing people

Zahit
Originally posted by The MISTER
zahit vs creshosk had me DYING! laughing
i don't even remember what i said.......what thread was that???

CorderaMitchell
I was pulling it up its right after me and him went at it in four fourms, but someone stole my computer let me try now....

CorderaMitchell
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=10725&perpage=20&highlight=&pagenumber=84
here it is, right after we went at it, read it its funny as hell laughing laughing out loud laughing laughing out loud rolling on floor laughing

The MISTER
Originally posted by Zahit
i don't even remember what i said.......what thread was that???

I sware I don't even remember right off but I bout fell out my chair from some of the pictures. hysterical

too cold.... smokin'

I think it was the wolvy or trio vs SM

CorderaMitchell
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=10725&perpage=20&highlight=&pagenumber=84

Its right here, right here, right after we traded words..

jinzin
Originally posted by illadelph12
It's "Illadelph".

Thanks for the props Jinzin.

no problem...you deserve it....sorry about the brainfart...lol

The MISTER
It was the rainman one that killed me laughing laughinghysterical

CorderaMitchell
no the strawman one , or the sloth

did you read it?

pr1983
Originally posted by mr.smiley
LOL!!!

I've never realy seen Pr on this forum.I used to post all the time,but it got rather boring.

You've never seen the colossus v thing thread have you... stick out tongue

or almost any thread about storm?

CorderaMitchell
I have you da man, but I'm trading words with AC now, he's quite sneaky with words, like Creshosk.

Youma
well, as for me im new here, but trust me when i say that ive known most of the people that are mentioned here, because before i joined i started reading first almost all the threads here in the "versus" forum. there are certainly great debaters here but the ones that stand out for me are:

kgkg - great in providing scans and stuff. ive learned alot from him. he's also very level-headed, ive never seen get angry even for once.

GalacticStorm - definitely an expert in Phoenix. there's no doubt about that. he's opened my eyes to some great phoenix stuff. he debates very logically and almost always provides proof to back up his claims. its almost impossible to debate with this guy and win.

Cosmic Cube - great debater all around. an expert on silver surfer, and knows what he's saying when he's debating with someone.

Synchro - with Galactic being the expert in Phoenix, this guy's a Lucifer guru, period. ive learned ALOT, and i mean ALOT from him. he knows everything about the guy. and when he's debating, he's very impressive. he considers every single point his opponent makes and counters every single one of it very logically and with almost cold hard facts.

Beyonder - very intelligent and knows his stuff, only problem is he gets kinda pissed off almost every debate he's in.

CorderaMitchell - props to you, man. you know your stuff and you hold your own against every poster who bashes/debates with you. you have my respect.

there are other great debaters here and props to you all, but this guys are in my opinion the best debaters hee in KMC.

peace.

CorderaMitchell
Thanks alot Youma, though I did forget to give Wanderer enough props, I haven't seen an ounce of bs in those posts.

newjak86
Hey i am the best debater here bar non.
no I'm not.
Your right my posts are few and far between.
Yes i know my posts don't make any sense.
Alright i am the worst debater here.

CorderaMitchell
No I've seen worst, there's people who don't have an opinion, but where do you post, is it here.

newjak86
Like i said I post few and far between let's see some recent ones I posted in is:
Bane vs. Juggernaught
The Guys vs JLA/JSA
That's all the recent ones I can think of right now.

CorderaMitchell
I'll check it out good sir, what do you think of me? stick out tongue

Lord S
Originally posted by newjak86
Hey i am the best debater here bar non.
no I'm not.
Your right my posts are few and far between.
Yes i know my posts don't make any sense.
Alright i am the worst debater here. Don't worry about it, you don't have to have 100 posts per day and live on the computer to be a good debater.

Just know your stuff, and have an open mind when someone has an opinion that differs from yours.

Originally posted by CorderaMitchell
what do you think of me? stick out tongue That's a loaded question...

newjak86
Originally posted by CorderaMitchell
I'll check it out good sir, what do you think of me? stick out tongue
Sir I think you along with alot of people here are good debaters. You guys talk with knowledge and great use of words but you guys also listen which is another important part of debating.

CorderaMitchell
thats the language I speak, FUN FIRST!!!

newjak86
Originally posted by CorderaMitchell
thats the language I speak, FUN FIRST!!!
So is that refering to me

pr1983
Originally posted by CorderaMitchell
I have you da man, but I'm trading words with AC now, he's quite sneaky with words, like Creshosk.

lol... good luck with that...

CorderaMitchell
No i'd rather have fun than be right or win everything, wouldn't you, you are actually doing a good job debating right here.......


Newjak86, is in the debator hall of fame. Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance smokin'

newjak86
Originally posted by CorderaMitchell
No i'd rather have fun than be right or win everything, wouldn't you, you are actually doing a good job debating right here.......


Newjak86, is in the debator hall of fame. Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance smokin'
I am in the Hall of Fame Yippe Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance
Wait you already did that man I need something new
here we go box Oh yeah I am the champ.

CorderaMitchell
better than me by far......................

newjak86
I wouldn't go that far I am still but a student and you are the master.

Lord S
rolleyes1

CorderaMitchell
Originally posted by Lord S
That's a loaded question...

Loaded with what, hotsauce, beans, beef, sorry I've been working at taco bell to long. stick out tongue

Also let me give one to Nataku 8188, he's cold but funny as hell sometimes, and runs his against the unknowing.

CorderaMitchell
Hey I'dont live on the computer, I type fast, and have only one job now.

OUCH lord s, I surrender.

CorderaMitchell
Originally posted by Lord S
rolleyes1

I know it makes you mad.............. stick out tongue

CorderaMitchell
Originally posted by newjak86
I wouldn't go that far I am still but a student and you are the master.

wink






jk

Lord S
No no I surrender to your debonnaire charm and wry humour.

CorderaMitchell
Hey whatever gets you ahead, I suck I just make people laugh and they feel sorry for me, therefore doing this.lol

Lord S
I don't feel sorry for you...I'm envious of the time you have on your hands...wish I had it.

CorderaMitchell
You'd be surprised, I work for myself now, i usually wake up at 4:00am (I am an extreme earlybird), post until 9, then come back and post at night, I argue alot of threads,

Multitask. wink

newjak86
Your power to post is unrivaled C-Master

CorderaMitchell
Now u know why they say I'm persistent.

Like a dog on a bone.....................lol

U r the short and sweet type.

Lord S
Originally posted by CorderaMitchell
You'd be surprised, I work for myself now, i usually wake up at 4:00am (I am an extreme earlybird), post until 9, then come back and post at night, I argue alot of threads,

Multitask. wink Wow...if you can fit a social life in there, then you have my respect.

CorderaMitchell
I do here and online, I don't have to work that long, I usually head to the mall of georgia or something.

I do art, bodysculpt, and am tring to model again, but I'm too short for runway, I'll be attending AiA in the fall for media arts and animation

tell me about yourself.

CorderaMitchell
Originally posted by pr1983
lol... good luck with that...

thanks.......I think....

I finally got him to go away after he quoted against himself, about a topic u'd rather not know...........

"He said those who do it would agree anyway"

"Those who don't would agree as well, you don't agree, so you dont do it."

Then he said before all that
" You just aren't doing it right"
lol
smokin'

Nataku8188
I've been here a while, posting actively for the majority of the time, and since the 'new generation' hit us and spammed the boards to hell, I've restricted myself to fewer and fewer threads. I have quite a bit to say, and quite a bit I don't.

There are very few good debaters here, but there are quite a few people who know their facts. Then you get guys who THINK they know things, but really have no idea, and can't deliver an argument to save their lives. You've got others who can barely conjure up a supporting sentence, and others who can't even find a main idea.

In short, we all suck at debating. We all get too involved, because we all have personal ties to our characters. None of us have universal knowledge, none of us have the temper to take on a well versed person without getting really 'into' it. Some of us can't even stay on topic when this happens, some of us throw out insults left and right, others don't even actually read posts anymore.

While, on the other hand, I find many people here good for an ARGUMENT.

Galacticstorm, Srank, and Draco come to mind first when thinking of people who I actually enjoy arguing with. There are many more who know their facts, and I won't even try to list them here, but you should know who you are. Actually, I'm sure too many people will think of themselves with that last statement... damn. Oh well.




For the record, AC is one of the worst debaters on the site. He rarely backs up his facts, and he just bullies people into giving up. Clever wordplay is his main tactic, that and bludgeoning the same ideas into the heads of the neanderthals. God I love AC.

CorderaMitchell
Ive been a bad boy, but seriously some of the presidential debates have intelligent people, but those people are subject to emotions on something they truly love or believe in, look how people feel about abotion, racism, and wars, not everyone keeps a level head.

INTELLIGENT people should really take the other opinion and not hold it against the person, and look at all sides, before spouting bias, but that will never happen, and these rules apply for certain forums, but its all part of the INTERNET, and the WORLD, there are just assholes everywhere, have fun first, this is over COMIC characters...

sorry if we dissapointed you nataku...... wink

Scoobless
Originally posted by Nataku8188
In short, we all suck at debating.

he's talking about you! (yeah, you)

stick out tongue

K Von Doom
Swanky... even better when he used to have the Pre-Crisis Fonzie avatar big grin

Sentry
Add yourself to this list KVD. You gave Scoobs a hell of a match in the tourney.

K Von Doom
Thank you, sir, for the kind words smile

CorderaMitchell
lol

Zenoside
Originally posted by CorderaMitchell
Ive been a bad boy, but seriously some of the presidential debates have intelligent people, but those people are subject to emotions on something they truly love or believe in, look how people feel about abotion, racism, and wars, not everyone keeps a level head.

INTELLIGENT people should really take the other opinion and not hold it against the person, and look at all sides, before spouting bias, but that will never happen, and these rules apply for certain forums, but its all part of the INTERNET, and the WORLD, there are just assholes everywhere, have fun first, this is over COMIC characters...

sorry if we dissapointed you nataku...... wink

Some wise words there, course I feel strongly about racism, since I'm of ethnic background.

To me there is no good in the side of the racist, be it of fear, or just anger.

Scoobless
Originally posted by Zenoside
To me there is no good in the side of the racist, be it of fear, or just anger.

or just plain stupidity...... i challenge any racist to justify their reasons for being racist!

ScarletSpider
Everyone's of an ethnic background, it's the variable ethnicity you may be from which causes any racism. I don't think racism is ever viable, but it can be understandable. The Chinese and Japanese, last I knew, don't really like one another all that much. Nanking, anybody? Is it right to say, if you're Chinese, that every Japanese person is a horrible, *insert a variety of statements here*? No, but is it understandable, after what was done to them, is it understandable that one would hate parts of their culture and beliefs, yes. Is it right? I don't know. Does this have anything to do with the topic of best debaters? Probably not. Racism is such a broad topic, it could occupy a form unto itself....

Catman rocks.

CorderaMitchell
As do myself there has been some distasteful crap and some hate going on around here, one by the name of "Big Evil", I'll post his hate garbage in a sec.

Oh in case I haven't thank you Scoobless, you are one of the best in my book, and helped me out when I was still adjusting. wink

Cosmic Cube
All of you suck.

Especially jinzin. evil face

Zenoside
Originally posted by ScarletSpider
Everyone's of an ethnic background, it's the variable ethnicity you may be from which causes any racism. I don't think racism is ever viable, but it can be understandable. The Chinese and Japanese, last I knew, don't really like one another all that much. Nanking, anybody? Is it right to say, if you're Chinese, that every Japanese person is a horrible, *insert a variety of statements here*? No, but is it understandable, after what was done to them, is it understandable that one would hate parts of their culture and beliefs, yes. Is it right? I don't know. Does this have anything to do with the topic of best debaters? Probably not. Racism is such a broad topic, it could occupy a form unto itself....

Catman rocks.

Yeah, well you get what I meant. =P

Anyway the Who kid is pretty good at debating.

CorderaMitchell
You hate him don't ya............

I like you though.

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by Nataku8188
I've been here a while, posting actively for the majority of the time, and since the 'new generation' hit us and spammed the boards to hell, I've restricted myself to fewer and fewer threads. I have quite a bit to say, and quite a bit I don't.

There are very few good debaters here, but there are quite a few people who know their facts. Then you get guys who THINK they know things, but really have no idea, and can't deliver an argument to save their lives. You've got others who can barely conjure up a supporting sentence, and others who can't even find a main idea.

In short, we all suck at debating. We all get too involved, because we all have personal ties to our characters. None of us have universal knowledge, none of us have the temper to take on a well versed person without getting really 'into' it. Some of us can't even stay on topic when this happens, some of us throw out insults left and right, others don't even actually read posts anymore.

While, on the other hand, I find many people here good for an ARGUMENT.

Galacticstorm, Srank, and Draco come to mind first when thinking of people who I actually enjoy arguing with. There are many more who know their facts, and I won't even try to list them here, but you should know who you are. Actually, I'm sure too many people will think of themselves with that last statement... damn. Oh well.




For the record, AC is one of the worst debaters on the site. He rarely backs up his facts, and he just bullies people into giving up. Clever wordplay is his main tactic, that and bludgeoning the same ideas into the heads of the neanderthals. God I love AC.

Lies! I know for a fact that Nataku is imbued with with the Power Cosmic and does in fact have Universal Knowledge.

CorderaMitchell
Here's the bs hate crap right here.................

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=348498& amp;highlight=Im+evil+because+Im+fair+and+balanced
.

He was banned along with some ignorant Nazi guy..

Cosmic Cube
Originally posted by CorderaMitchell
You hate him don't ya............

I like you though.

J/K. I like everyone here. Even whirlysplat. big grin

Cosmic Cube
Originally posted by CorderaMitchell
Here's the bs hate crap right here.................

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=348498& amp;highlight=Im+evil+because+Im+fair+and+balanced
.

He was banned along with some ignorant Nazi guy..

Isn't nazism bad? no

Zenoside
Wow that guy is off his rocker....his life must suck completely and totally.

CorderaMitchell
You see what I mean, express your views and dont take him personally, but at the same time its our duty to make sure this crap doesn't go too far, its worse than a fanboy anyday.

Blair Wind
dear god, i didnt get past page one......but isnt this a little off topic?

Zenoside
Blair is right, we should move this discussion somewhere else....hrrrm... Im new here so?

CorderaMitchell
General discussion most likely

lets go post some more ninja turtle quotes wink

long pig
I hate cyber ninjas, they're everywhere man, everywhere!

CorderaMitchell
lol good ol long pig

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>