Message From Dantheman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Dr. Obliterator
the mods are a bunch of sack suckin pansy ****s, and that i will physically embarrass each and everyone of their closest siblings, becuz i am the most badass son of a ***** on the planet, and my dong wipes out small nations

suck it
-dantheman

Darth_Glentract
whe should send in on the wire to CNN. Titled, "World Shaing News. Forget Iraq, Forget The War on Terror, DanTheMan Is Back"

DarthMaul9123
hahaha

FistoFan
This dantheman fool has lost his mind, if he even has a mind!

ResubianNushi
Originally posted by Dr. Obliterator
the mods are a bunch of sack suckin pansy ****s, and that i will physically embarrass each and everyone of their closest siblings, becuz i am the most badass son of a ***** on the planet, and my dong wipes out small nations

suck it
-dantheman

Go away f*cker.

Darth_Glentract
HOLY CRAP!!! DanTheMan is not a noob. He's been here longer than me. I know you are Hornyman/HimoKun, but you haven't been around that much longer.

ResubianNushi
Originally posted by Darth_Glentract
HOLY CRAP!!! DanTheMan is not a noob. He's been here longer than me. I know you are Hornyman/HimoKun, but you haven't been around that much longer.

I don't care. He acts like a noob, he's a complete fanboy, he insults people just cuz they prove him wrong, he's the embodyment of the thing I hate.

Darth_Glentract
hmmm....maybe.

Dr. Obliterator
Originally posted by ResubianNushi
Go away f*cker.

suck it, noob

Gryn Jabar
Tell me, why do you keep coming back?

Darth_Glentract
because he wants to, why else?

Sorgo
Originally posted by ResubianNushi
I don't care. He acts like a noob, he's a complete fanboy, he insults people just cuz they prove him wrong, he's the embodyment of the thing I hate.

Correct.

DarthMaul9123
Dantheman is the greatest thing that ever happened to this website it was he who brought me here

Sorgo
Originally posted by DarthMaul9123
Dantheman is the greatest thing that ever happened to this website it was he who brought me here

He's a mouthy little Rodian.

DarthMaul9123
why dont you say that to dantheman

Sorgo
why dont you say that to dantheman

GET HIM ON THE SITE AND I WILL!

DarthMaul9123
ok well cant help you there look i want you to stop this hatred if you ignore dantheman then you wont be angry cant you at least respect him you dont have to like him nobody can make you but at least keep the peace

Gryn Jabar
That would explain alot.

Darth_Janus
Originally posted by Dr. Obliterator

suck it
-dantheman

Reported.

Enough is enough. This kind of crap has no place here.

Illustrious
Originally posted by Darth_Janus
Reported.

Enough is enough. This kind of crap has no place here.

Way ahead of you, Janus.

Rayvann Sadow
One must still ask if the report button even works.

Darth243
lighten up ppl

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.