Harry Potter... Competition?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

zac_j
I was reading these books my friend really got me into, and its kind of like Harry Potter because they can do magic, but they can only do ONE thing. I was reading it anyways, and they are really good. I think you should read it and just see whether its good. Even though NOTHING can compete with Harry Potter.

Saratn
Originally posted by zac_j
I was reading these books my friend really got me into, and its kind of like Harry Potter because they can do magic, but they can only do ONE thing. I was reading it anyways, and they are really good. I think you should read it and just see whether its good. Even though NOTHING can compete with Harry Potter.
what is it called?

HPRox90
Yeah, it sounds good.

Saratn
to bad he logged off...going to have to wait until later...so how are you doing HP?

zac_j
Oh crap, sorry, its called Charlie Bone. The new one just came out.

Saratn
oh i have heard of it...don't really like the sounds of it...well the first book...maybe i should read it...

HPRox90
Originally posted by Saratn
to bad he logged off...going to have to wait until later...so how are you doing HP?
Pretty darn good. Yourself??? LOL!!!

HPRox90
Hey, I just saw that book at the store today. It looked good!

Saratn
i am quite lonely, but i am great.

Pielover666
I'd read it, but I have less and less time to do stuff.

hotsauce6548
I read the first one, which was okay, and then I read the second one, and I didn't like it, so I stopped reading them. erm

sasee tiin
i never have, and i never will read those books.
Just had to say it.

Phoenix
guys, find a topic and stik to it!

As this is supposed to discuss a book other than harry potter, I'm moving it to the Book Forum

HPRox90
Originally posted by Saratn
i am quite lonely, but i am great.
How can you be lonely when you have us??? LOL!!! By the way, your story's great!!! Post more soon!

Saratn
thanks (well not only do i have you here to talk too, but my two friends aren't here, they are on vacation but we better stay on topic)

The Phantom
I was reading these books my friend really got me into, and its kind of like Harry Potter because they can do magic, but they can only do ONE thing. I was reading it anyways, and they are really good. I think you should read it and just see whether its good. Even though NOTHING can compete with Harry Potter. Uno, yes, there is a book that can compete with it. LotR is still one people, also DragonLance (My favorite, beats HP), and more fantasy books. Though all don't have any simular storyline, they are all competition to each other. Second... never read the books of Charlie Bones, though I think I heard of them.

zac_j
Originally posted by The Phantom
Uno, yes, there is a book that can compete with it. LotR is still one people, also DragonLance (My favorite, beats HP), and more fantasy books. Though all don't have any simular storyline, they are all competition to each other. Second... never read the books of Charlie Bones, though I think I heard of them.

wu the hell is dragonlance???

nick1811
wu the hell is dragonlance???
just what i was thinking!

Phantom Bunny
Hmm.....*makes a mental note to look for Charlie Bone when she goes to the bookstore*
Now, is Charlie Bone in the same situation as Harry Potter? Or something similar? Or, is he just a normal wizard? Or, along the lines of normal?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.