Appy Birfday Leebrielle

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TigerLover
Here's wishing the adorable Leebrielle a happy birthday. Well its her birthday in the UK sadly in her own slice of the globe she has to wait about 4 hours before she can pop the cork and get jiggy with it sad

Hope you have a superb time celebrating! beer

http://www.humboldt.edu/~carepack/images/Birthday_Cake.jpg

Sorry I know that's not your name on the cake but the guy in the shop offered me a good deal on this one... confused

TigerLover
For those who dont know Leebrielle she is the nicely racked sister of KMC's very own wonderful shellie

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=4508819

shellie
Happy Birthday Tina hug hope you feel better soon....

course you know you just have to say the word and we will have this problem of yours...cleared up..I know people who know people...shifty

Piggle Humsy
Leebrielle.. I like that name smile

Happy birthday someone I've never met.. I don't think confused

birthday

I'm just wishing you a happy birthday coz it's mine on the 30th and I want my thread filled with lots of messages! eek! laughing out loud

stick out tongue

leebrielle
TL > thank you for my cake touched just for tonight and tomorrow...I'll be Dana...for you hug

Oo I forgot about that picture. embarrasment

stick out tongue

shellie > thank you hug but I have my own plans to take care my problem...US Airways. wink

and thank you Piggle touched hug I like your name too.....how old will you be on the 30th?

Piggle Humsy
I'll be 23... such a good sounding age. happy
22 sounded boring so I'm glad to be moving up a year. big grin

laughing out loud

shellie
Im replying for leebrielle as she is sitting here next to me...

"I cant remember when I was 22 at the ripe old age of 26, Im gonna be 30 before I know it."

TigerLover
Leebrielle were born on a leap year cuz to me it looks like your going up in 4's

confused

Piggle Humsy
ripe? laughing out loud

I'll tell my sis you said that.. she's turning 30 in november.

as I always say....

Age is nothing but a number...

it's how old you feel inside that counts happy

clapping

TigerLover
I'm 31 in November, gosh soon I'll be as old as shellie eek! stick out tongue love

shellie
Originally posted by TigerLover
I'm 31 in November, gosh soon I'll be as old as shellie eek! stick out tongue love and on that note I say mind your elders...

I need my back rubbed whip2flirt1

D-Double
Originally posted by shellie
and on that note I say mind your elders...

I need my back rubbed whip2flirt1

laughing out loud .... you silly-ass. happy

Happy Birthdizzle, Leebrielle!! eek! ........ you have great posture! smile

gabbygood22
its your birthday they come so fast don't they

shellie
Originally posted by D-Double
laughing out loud .... you silly-ass. happy

Happy Birthdizzle, Leebrielle!! eek! ........ you have great posture! smile stick out tongue happy

Ooo and tis midnight here soooo....

officially...

planeHappy Birthday Tina~~~

TigerLover
in that case then...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

shellie
she's sleeping right now....the excitement may have been to much for her old soul happy

TigerLover
ah the youngster today, cant keep up us with hard-end veterans... roll eyes (sarcastic)

Leo.M
Happy B-day Leebriellehappybday

shellie
indeed...it just gives us a running start....you know...in case we need to hide...a little privacy is sometimes needed for us veterans.

TigerLover
Originally posted by shellie
indeed...it just gives us a running start....you know...in case we need to hide...a little privacy is sometimes needed for us veterans.

although doing it out of sight but not ear shot can be fun especially when you know there are people out there trying to find you... shifty

shellie
Originally posted by TigerLover
although doing it out of sight but not ear shot can be fun especially when you know there are people out there trying to find you... shifty hmmm...a bit of hide & seek persay? shifty

TigerLover
something like that... naughty

shellie
know any good hiding spots then?...may be a shame if some one finds us to soon.... that would suck erm

TigerLover
wink

leebrielle
well thanks guys, happy birthday to me

shellie
flowers

TigerLover
flowers

leebrielle
i fell sooooooo special..... thanks guys cry

Corran
Oh boy, it looks like I missed ANOTHER birthday thread, Damn I need to be punished.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.