The Evangelist

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

KingDubya

Saratn
ok...to tell you the truth i don't know much about religion, but i get the basic idea. so bear with me if i ask too many questions...but I love your Prologue!!!

hotsauce6548
Sounds like a cool idea. I'm not usually that interested in religion fics, but this sounds pretty intriguing. smile

KingDubya
I normally come up with some pretty crappy ideas for stories, but this one was good. And, if anyone wants to join it, I have an RP thread waiting to be given the OK based on this book. Saratn has already joined it and I hope more will.
Ch 1 might take a while to finish since I will be busy rewriting it. Plus I have marching band, homework, drama club, and robotics team to take up chunks of my free time. And I have a little brother.

Saratn
oh i know how it feels...not exactly, i used to do band, but it wasn't marching...haven't started school yet...i'm in drama, and i don't do robotics...but i have seven stories i am working on...

EsteemedLeader
wow, it sounds so much more eloquent now that im reading it. im going to be a character! woot!!!

KingDubya
Since it is taking so long, I might not even post Ch 1 until next summer when I can work on it without the distraction of homework. I'll just continue with the RP and possibly come back to this later. Sorry, guys.

Saratn
noooooooooooooo (if you want you could email it to me, and i could post it for you or something. i will only be on for four five hours now.)

KingDubya
It's not that I can't find time to post it, it's just I can't find time to rewrite it. Hopefully there will be time on the weekends and holidays.

Saratn
yeah. i have to rewrite my BDW, and i don't have enough time to do it.

leana marie
hey so that was better than i thought it would be. it sounds interesting, i looked you up from when i saw it in the rpg section.
i would love to join if you dont mind? though i get homework too so...
whenever would be cool. big grin big grin big grin big grin

KingDubya
Originally posted by leana marie
hey so that was better than i thought it would be. it sounds interesting, i looked you up from when i saw it in the rpg section.
i would love to join if you dont mind? though i get homework too so...
whenever would be cool. big grin big grin big grin big grin
That'd be great for more people to join it. Of course, the rules aren't up yet. You can blame my Chem. teacher for that...

Trickster
Originally posted by KingDubya
I normally come up with some pretty crappy ideas for stories, but this one was good. And, if anyone wants to join it, I have an RP thread waiting to be given the OK based on this book. Saratn has already joined it and I hope more will.
Ch 1 might take a while to finish since I will be busy rewriting it. Plus I have marching band, homework, drama club, and robotics team to take up chunks of my free time. And I have a little brother.

Really, give the time to the RP first - you can base the story off that...

Saratn
true true...but don't keep me waiting for too long...'cause i will start pming you like a mad man...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.