Damage vs. the Thing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Draco69
No prep. Discuss.

Sentry
Damage

Wynndar
wasnt there already one of these?

Nataku8188
Damage would wreck his ass like a little girl.

Wynndar
YEAAAAAAA...Like a Girl!!!!! We HATE the Thing!!!!

Tony Stark
Originally posted by Wynndar
YEAAAAAAA...Like a Girl!!!!! We HATE the Thing!!!!

Ya...Ya... Down with The THING.

Wynndar what can a guy made of organic rock do get some respect?

What does he have to do? Go toe to toe with the with the undisputed CHAMPION of The UNIVERSE...? And not go down for the count?

ooohhhh! My bad he's already done that.

Now what?

Knock Dragonman out with 1 punch...?

This is all sounding way to familiar to me.

Haters.

armandovalles
yea the Thing deserves much more respect. I think he actually has a very good chance of winning this cuz if Damage has no prep then she wont know anything about him so i think he'll have a somewhat good chance.

Wynndar
Originally posted by Tony Stark
Ya...Ya... Down with The THING.

Wynndar what can a guy made of organic rock do get some respect?

What does he have to do? Go toe to toe with the with the undisputed CHAMPION of The UNIVERSE...? And not go down for the count?

ooohhhh! My bad he's already done that.

Now what?

Knock Dragonman out with 1 punch...?

This is all sounding way to familiar to me.

Haters.

HAHAHA yea so true...Thing is one of the most developed strong guys ever...Has more feats out there than anyone but Hulk Thor and Superman...Like u said, he broke Champion's ribs, nobody's going to beat him like a little girl.

Nataku8188
Originally posted by armandovalles
yea the Thing deserves much more respect. I think he actually has a very good chance of winning this cuz if Damage has no prep then she wont know anything about him so i think he'll have a somewhat good chance.

I've read almost every Damage appearance to date, and as far as I can remember, he has NEVER been knocked out. Not once. When his powers were first developing, they would come and go. He got his arm broken, and as soon as his powers returned, it healed. He heals faster than the Hulk, increases power faster than the hulk, and can shoot energy beams. He put down Gorilla Grodd in three shots. He leveled Metallo with ONE punch after getting thrown around a bit. He created enough power to power Vandal Savage's military base for THREE years when he was first getting control of his power. He overpowered Kyle Raynor (Green Lantern) while Kyle was using the ring for strength. He nailed Impulse when Impulse tried to attack him. Damage survived being thrown into a volcano. Damage survived having enough power funneled into him to create a new universe. He's stated to be second only to Superman (Who is considered to be, in raw power, possibly the most powerful DC character in regular continuity. Gog and a few others are stronger.) in potential power. He wrecked most of Atlanta beating the shit out of Iron Munro. He shrugs off laser rifle fire like its a joke. He jumped out of a helicopter, fell through four levels of a highway and into the ground, without taking a scratch.

This is just the stuff I can remember off the top of my head.

Damage is going to beat Thing's ass so badly he won't even see it coming.

CorderaMitchell
Originally posted by Nataku8188
I've read almost every Damage appearance to date, and as far as I can remember, he has NEVER been knocked out. Not once. When his powers were first developing, they would come and go. He got his arm broken, and as soon as his powers returned, it healed. He heals faster than the Hulk, increases power faster than the hulk, and can shoot energy beams. He put down Gorilla Grodd in three shots. He leveled Metallo with ONE punch after getting thrown around a bit. He created enough power to power Vandal Savage's military base for THREE years when he was first getting control of his power. He overpowered Kyle Raynor (Green Lantern) while Kyle was using the ring for strength. He nailed Impulse when Impulse tried to attack him. Damage survived being thrown into a volcano. Damage survived having enough power funneled into him to create a new universe. He's stated to be second only to Superman (Who is considered to be, in raw power, possibly the most powerful DC character in regular continuity. Gog and a few others are stronger.) in potential power. He wrecked most of Atlanta beating the shit out of Iron Munro. He shrugs off laser rifle fire like its a joke. He jumped out of a helicopter, fell through four levels of a highway and into the ground, without taking a scratch.

This is just the stuff I can remember off the top of my head.

Damage is going to beat Thing's ass so badly he won't even see it coming. shit...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.