Medical Question

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Gryn Jabar
If I slash a man on the back of his neck, will it be fatal?

GCG
Yes no expression

Whats the matter ? are you looking to get a room with bubba ?

Alpha Centauri
Depends on how deep, where you cut etc.

-AC

Dr. Octagon
Originally posted by Gryn Jabar
If I slash a man on the back of his neck, will it be fatal?

depends on how u slash...who are you thinking about killing no expression

GCG
Originally posted by Dr. Octagon
depends on how u slash...who are you thinking about killing no expression

also depends on the blade's length and thickness. Meat Clever or Vicktorinox ?

Alpha Centauri
Meat cleaver?!

He wants to slash someone's neck, not decapitate a mo'erfo'er.

-AC

Dr. Octagon
laughing out loud

so...whos the lucky victim? no expression

GCG
Originally posted by Alpha Centauri
Meat cleaver?!

He wants to slash someone's neck, not decapitate a mo'erfo'er.

-AC

I was just making a comparism with extremes. I could have said Katana.

Anyway its more likely to get paralyzed with a slash on the back of the neck. no expression

RedAlertv2
If you jab the knife into the neck between the vertebrae that will be fatal, and quiet.

bilb
blink

Leo.M
OKboxed

bilb
Originally posted by Leo.M
OKboxed

laughing laughing laughing laughing

Shakyamunison
It's better to come in from the side of the neck while standing behind with the blade facing out away from you. Then with the other hand pull the forehead back while moving the blade forward.

bilb
thats eerily descpriptive messed

Shakyamunison
Originally posted by bilb
thats eerily descpriptive messed

Do you think it would work?

bardock
Originally posted by Shakyamunison
It's better to come in from the side of the neck while standing behind with the blade facing out away from you. Then with the other hand pull the forehead back while moving the blade forward.

nothing like kmc killing tips. OJ would be proud

SlipknoT
Probably Not, Depends on what Kind of Knife, How hard you stab, Where it is...But it will mess up his neck.

Darth Jello
have you thought of leaving a flaming bag of dog shit on their front porch instead?

Bardock42
Originally posted by Shakyamunison

What kind of Buddhist are you?......the Serial Killer type?

debbiejo
laughing out loud laughing

Alpha Centauri
If you wanna be sure to get a kill, buy a thin blade that you can slot through the ribs and puncture either the lungs or possible the heart.

Skin cuts, even very deep ones, can be held off long enough to reach a hospital because the only real danger is blood loss.

-AC

debbiejo
If you were gonna slash someone on the back of the neck, I don't think it would kill them unless you severed his spinal cord, and then again, he could just be paralyzed....Now if you really wanted to kill someone..just poison them....freeze their body...and when it's real hard and frozen, just put them through a wood chipper and WA LA....no more evidence..

This was done by someone.

Alpha Centauri
Slashing isn't as likely to get a kill as a stab, because it's cutting across not piercing into.

-AC

Deano
lovely

PVS
...or you could just have yourself committed.

Deano
...or you could commit suicide

Paola
blink

we don't want to give away the worng ideas, do we?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.