Cin Drallig vs. Kit Fisto (ROTS)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

darthsith19
Who would win between Cin Drallig and Kit Fisto if they fought in Revenge of the Sith in the Jedi Temple. Both are Jedi Masters, Kit is really strong but Cin is the lightsaber instructor, said to be stronger than most of the Council Members, So who would win?

Sorgo
Originally posted by darthsith19
Who would win between Cin Drallig and Kit Fisto if they fought in Revenge of the Sith in the Jedi Temple. Both are Jedi Masters, Kit is really strong but Cin is the lightsaber instructor, said to be stronger than most of the Council Members, So who would win?

Cin Drallig trained every single Jedi that died on Geonosis.... Can't be that good of an instructor.

Kit Fisto did good in the Cartoons....

Hmm... I'll give it to the Nautolan.

Darth_Janus
Why the hell is Cin Drallig in every versus thread now? What's our verification of his actual abilities? None.

ESB-1138
Ha. How wrong you are Janus. According to wikipedia.org Cin was killed by Anakin with ease when he had help from 2 Padawans showing that Cin sucks.

Fishy
How much of that did you see in the movies... Do we know what was going through his head at that time? No we don't, for all we know he could be having a hard attack...

And please don't put to much trust on Wiki, its right now but its often filled with lies.

Darth_Janus
Originally posted by ESB-1138
Ha. How wrong you are Janus. According to wikipedia.org Cin was killed by Anakin with ease when he had help from 2 Padawans showing that Cin sucks.

You actually contradicted me with information from Wikipedia?

Darth_Janus
It must be me, but I watched ROTS like four times now and I still can't see if it's Elvis or Cin Drallig in that little 2 second hologram.

darthsith19
FYI, I voted for Kit.

Rayvann Sadow
Originally posted by Darth_Janus
It must be me, but I watched ROTS like four times now and I still can't see if it's Elvis or Cin Drallig in that little 2 second hologram.

I thought they were all younglings.

Darth_Janus
No, I did notice he was physically choking someone, a woman.

Rayvann Sadow
Originally posted by Darth_Janus
No, I did notice he was physically choking someone, a woman.

I could hardly see what was going on. Wasn't that woman Serra Keto?

DarthMaul9123
cin drallig takes this but not without a fight because if youre good enough to block a few swings and a half from sids you have got to be good

Darth_Janus
Originally posted by Rayvann Sadow
I could hardly see what was going on. Wasn't that woman Serra Keto?

If it was, it didn't look like her in-game.

Darth_Glentract
If you look closly, you can see that Anakin does infact beat Cin and Serra. I think this is similar to Sidious taking out three Jedi in about a second, GL wanted to show they were good, but really overdid it.

DarthMaul9123
anakin beat serra keto and cin drallig but seperated not together and by luck he took cin to tha grave

Darth_Glentract
thats unsupported bs. he pwned both of them at the same time. the game was just like that to make it more intresting.

DarthMaul9123
ooo ok well that game was pretty easy i guess i know why

Darth_Glentract
it even had obi-wan stab GG to kill him. that was really gay. That is on top of the thought of Anakin beating Mace Windu in straight combat.

DarthMaul9123
yeah and count dooku getting stabbed gosh i wanted some decapatation

Darth_Janus
Well, this isn't about the game, but I am not basing Cin or Serra's skill on a two to three second hologram. It doesn't show if there's halfa million clone troopers or anything, even though we know a whole battalion of troopers did enter the jedi temple.

But don't worry folks, Anakin was able to defeat the younglings who trusted him. He is the ultimate badass.

DarthMaul9123
janus i think that anaken would be better if he didnt take a mustafar bath

Darth_Janus
I think that's universal, really.

If Marka Ragnos and Naga Sadow took Mustafar spa baths they would probably be weaker too.

Only be able to make small dwarf stars go nova or something.

Rayvann Sadow
LMAO!

Kam Solusar
Kit Fisto becos he is amazing whereas cin is dull

DarthMaul9123
i agree kit fisto was a water dweller and cin was a norm an old fart haha.....

Darth_Janus
Well, Johnny Carson is amazing and Chuck Norris is dull, but Chuck can kick Johnny's ass by far, living or dead.

Got anything better than that?

Darth Faunus
Yeah! lemme think. . .

atlant80
Originally posted by Darth_Glentract
If you look closly, you can see that Anakin does infact beat Cin and Serra. I think this is similar to Sidious taking out three Jedi in about a second, GL wanted to show they were good, but really overdid it.
totally true

Darth Faunus
First off, the girl's not Serra. It's just a girl in the training room.

Secondly, all you see is Anakin and Cin exchanging two blows while the former backpedals, strangling the girl at the same time. You see NO ONE die.

Darth_Janus
Originally posted by Darth Faunus
First off, the girl's not Serra. It's just a girl in the training room.

Secondly, all you see is Anakin and Cin exchanging two blows while the former backpedals, strangling the girl at the same time. You see NO ONE die.

Word. The girl doesn't resemble Serra Keto of the game... I think that's perpetuated myth. And as for Cin Drallig (If it is him, it is very hard to tell) he exchanges to blows with Anakin, and then the hologram changes and the screen shot goes to Obi-Wan's face. There is no killing involved in the hologram. Thus, we cannot say with any degree and certainty that Anakin killed Cin Drallig or Serra Keto, and most certainly we cannot say they, like Shaak Ti, didn't die by being overwhelmed with clone troopers.

Darth Faunus
For all we know, Cin could have gotten a kick on Anakin, only to be brought down by clones. Although I personally am with the idea that he was slain by Vader. Just not with one hand.

Darth_Janus
It seems in character for Vader to want to kill Cin Drallig, but I don't think it was neccessarily one on one with no inequilities; the situation didn't permit that.

Bobafett34
cin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.