she hulk vs. thing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

jacobo0o
i know that marvel directory can be wrong alot of times...
but in it, it said that the thing is stronger then the she hulk so
and the thing been able to put up couple fights with the hulk so
who takes this

colossus17
marvel directory= old piece of shit...its outdated....current thing is a low class 100 current she hulk is at class 200.....she maxed out thing's lifting capacity with 1 hand and didnt break a sweat..and she could have beat herc in an arm wrestling contest...she will kill him she hulk 8/10 ( just casue thing has heart blablalba)

Hulk Power
She-Hulk breaks him into pieces. After She-Hulk is done with him, all there'd be left of Thing is a pile of pebbles.

King KAM
She hulk Kicks his ASS

Shes too strong

Stay Whirly rock

stormfront13
why are you putting shulkie against peole like the thing? she obviously wins.

jacobo0o
i just went with the marvel directory

Boltic
She-Hulk wins smile

King KAM
she hulk is HOTTTTTT

Tony Stark
Originally posted by stormfront13
why are you putting shulkie against peole like the thing? she obviously wins.

Who has SHE-HULK ever beaten that can compare to Bens resume of victories?

And when is just pure strength enough? It's not a weightlifting competition.

Ben would make her look stupid in an actual fight. His skills are much greater than hers.

Ben in a landslide.

8/10

Wynndar
I dont think he would beat her in a landslide...but before her strength increase the Thing beat her in like two moves.

Darth_Erebus
Originally posted by Tony Stark

Ben would make her look stupid in an actual fight. His skills are much greater than hers.

Ben in a landslide.

8/10

This reply shows how ridiculous replies can be in this forum. Thing is about class 95. She Hulk is around class 200. Unless he has some sort of weapon he has no chance here. This may not be as bad as some people saying Superman has a chance of beating Galactus but it's pretty bad.

olympian
"Who has SHE-HULK ever beaten that can compare to Bens resume of victories?

Ben in a landslide.

8/10"

When you dont have figths, you go by strenght comparation. Wich you have, she proved to be alot more strong, with one hand and using a suit that was restraining her strenght. While lifting casually Things max weight.

When you dont have strenght comparations (lifthing feats) you go by the figths. Otherwise Thor/Herk or Hulk would be levels above Thanos since the ugly mug doesnt have any lifting feat.

Neither does classic Juggernaut for that matter.

stormfront13

Ben in a landslide.

8/10

this goes to show you know nothing of shulkie. she has trained with people like captain america and gladiator. she beat the champpion in a h2h fight(i know it shouldn't have happened, but it shows she's a good fighter). you don't give her the credit she deserves. ben may be a better fighter but not by much if any. when titania had the power gem and she-hulk punched her, titania actually felt the affects of the punch. she has trained with many people when it comes to fighting skills. it's shulkie who wins in a landslide.

Draco69
Tony Stark doesn't know much of ANYTHING. Swear to god he masturbates to plush toy of the Thing. He's a fanboy in the worse sense.

It's established that She-Hulk is grossly stronger than the Thing. In terms of fighting skills the Thing surpasses her.

She-Hulk wins 7/10.

Ultimate Ion
So what issue was it when Jen lifted Thing's max weight with one hand?

olympian
She Hulk #9

Since ill be updating the Hercules thread, ill have it there.

Grammaton
I had no idea about She Hulk's strength being in the 200 class range?!?...

Wynndar
She Hulk being stronger is not a factor. Champion was stronger than the Thing by a factor of infiniti and Thing still wasnt KO'd. Even if She Hulk has a factor of 2 against the Thing, it still wont make her the better fighter.

U cant go off strength alone...unless ur just hating on the Thing (as usual)...by this silly reasoning Wolverine would lose to Triathalon just because Triathalon has 3 times his strength?

Tony Stark
Originally posted by Draco69
Tony Stark doesn't know much of ANYTHING. Swear to god he masturbates to plush toy of the Thing. He's a fanboy in the worse sense.

It's established that She-Hulk is grossly stronger than the Thing. In terms of fighting skills the Thing surpasses her.

She-Hulk wins 7/10.

No thats absolutely not true.

I masturbate with and for your mom on the weekends. During the week i do it by myself.

big grin

Wacko69 your posts are always good for a laugh because i think of your mom while I'm reading them.

Like when Ben and i Dp'd her last time it was great.

Ring... Ring... I'm sorry hold on.

It's your mom again she just can't seem to get enough of the good stuff.

She says you'll know what I'm talking about.

Thanks for that.

And Keep posting...

Gotta go.

Love Tony

P.S. tell your mom that 6pm will be fine.

CorderaMitchell
Originally posted by Draco69

She-Hulk wins 7/10. ouch

No thats absolutely not true.

I masturbate with and for your mom on the weekends. During the week i do it by myself.

big grin

Wacko69 your posts are always good for a laugh because i think of your mom while I'm reading them.

Like when Ben and i Dp'd her last time it was great.

Ring... Ring... I'm sorry hold on.

It's your mom again she just can't seem to get enough of the good stuff.

She says you'll know what I'm talking about.

Thanks for that.

And Keep posting...

Gotta go.

Love Tony

P.S. tell your mom that 6pm will be fine. OUCH

King KAM
it might have been but yo mama jokes are lame....

grey fox
DIE FANBOY (whams tony over the head with huge warhammer )

Magic_attack
I feel a lot of love in this room. Its a wierd kinda love, Im gonna leave u fellas to figure things out on yer own. good luck

Tony Stark
Originally posted by grey fox
DIE FANBOY (whams tony over the head with huge warhammer )

Tony snickers and gives grey fox a full force repulsor ray to the face and grey fox dies...

King KAM
*grabs tony's ass and runs*

Superherovandal
Well according to strength-wise She-Hulk is ahead. but Fighting wise Thing is ahead. BUt when you are that much stronger than the opponent you only need to get in a couple of hits to win. So..................She-Hulk 7/10

Wynndar
Wolverine vs Triathalon...same idea....Thing wins.

CorderaMitchell
Tony snickers and gives grey fox a full force repulsor ray to the face and grey fox dies... The fanboy slayer is here, and demands a stop to this unnatural evil.....

Tony Stark
Originally posted by CorderaMitchell
The fanboy slayer is here, and demands a stop to this unnatural evil.....

Hey i apologise to anyone one i offended with that post to Waco69 which I'm sure was most.

Waco69 got sick and wrong and so did i in retaliation. And thats not my gig.

I'm bigger than that even if he's not.

Again I'm very sorry for getting x-rated it was very wrong.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.