Whose the biggest noob.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Snoopbert
Well? It's obviously me no expression

GuitarBunny
Originally posted by Snoopbert
Well? It's obviously me no expression you get my vote happy

Snoopbert
laughing out loud you asked for it.

fantasygirl
Well? It's obviously me no expression yes Are you mad that I called you a crybaby when you were scared of the laughing smilie? stick out tongue

Fëanor
Well? It's obviously me no expression NO...i disagree, my left foot is the most noob you'll ever find. but i digress

GuitarBunny
laughing out loud you asked for it. bring it on!stick out tongue

Snoopbert

GuitarBunny

RagnaViper
YOU DIDN'T INCLUDE ME ON THE POLL?!

I'M OFFENDED!

GuitarBunny
Originally posted by RagnaViper
YOU DIDN'T INCLUDE ME ON THE POLL?!

I'M OFFENDED! hey! we can't always get what we want becoz if we could i'd be peeing in a jar right now mad.............no expression

RagnaViper
Originally posted by GuitarBunny
hey! we can't always get what we want becoz if we could i'd be peeing in a jar right now mad.............no expression

...blink

TRUE! smile

Fëanor
hey! we can't always get what we want becoz if we could i'd be peeing in a jar right now mad.............no expression laughing out loud

striking visual...but highly arousing no expression

fantasygirl
hey! we can't always get what we want becoz if we could i'd be peeing in a jar right now mad.............no expression laughing out loud Amazing speech. stick out tongue no expression

Rob Owns You
Your all noobs, now respect your elders no expression

*Georgina_A*
Originally posted by Rob Owns You

*Cough* mhm

fantasygirl
Your all noobs, now respect your elders no expression Humph, in yo face mhm

GuitarBunny
if they get the message all is well happy

Rob Owns You
Originally posted by *Georgina_A*
*Cough* mhm

And just when I thought that it would be skank free in this thread Hubert stolls in mhm

RagnaViper

YOUR MOM'S A NOOB

Rob Owns You
YOUR MOM'S A NOOB

My mom dosnt chat on KMC, or any other forum in that case. So shut up no expression

fantasygirl
roll eyes (sarcastic)

RagnaViper
My mom dosnt chat on KMC, or any other forum in that case. So shut up no expression

Is something in your sherbert?

*Georgina_A*
And just when I thought that it would be skank free in this thread Hubert stolls in mhm

Tart mhm

Rob Owns You
Is something in your sherbert?

no

RagnaViper
no

Kay, just checking. You should get a beer though. All the cool kids are doing it. You do want to be one of the cool kids, don't you?

Rob Owns You
Kay, just checking. You should get a beer though. All the cool kids are doing it. You do want to be one of the cool kids, don't you?

nah thats ok, but dont you have a Simple Plan concert to go to? All the 10-13 year old girls are going to be there screaming for a pathetic band that cry about every little issue in their life. You would fit in perfectly

Snoopbert

laughing out loud

Neo_Communist
nah thats ok, but dont you have a Simple Plan concert to go to? All the 10-13 year old girls are going to be there screaming for a pathetic band that cry about every little issue in their life. You would fit in perfectly
w00t, RagnaViper finally has a place where she belongs and ROB still won't be considered lame AND I got to throw a raw egg at someone! big grin yes

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.