River Phoniex a better Anakin?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

theEviljedi
Many heard before River died that George L. was to pick him to play Anakin for his prequels.I don't know if this is true but do you think he would be a better Anakin then Hayden?I do.

UnknownBountyHunter
River's too old.

theEviljedi
River's dead.He would be around 26 now.They could make him look younger.

UnknownBountyHunter
I know that. I meant he would be too old. Also 26, even with make-up is a sure giveaway.

theEviljedi
Then they could have had Anakin be 10-ish in Epi.I.Anyway this is talk when he was alive and the prequels were thought to start in the early 90's.

UnknownBountyHunter
Oh, now that makes sense. I thought you were referring to casting him as Anakin now in 2000. Doh!

Dim
I can't see him as Anakin...he had the wrong type of look and he was too well known.

UnknownBountyHunter
EJ's losing 2-1 stick out tongue

lightsaber001
Sorry UBH

River Pheonix..I think not..besides..they didn't use needles in the SW universe...hehehehehe!!!!!!J/K

they did in ANH..but it wasn't filled with heroine..J/K

he would have been too old as Yoda would say..and besides, I like their choice.

LS1

Xantos Clone
NO WAIT!...if they dig up his body, it would make a great realistic look of anakin after he escapes from the lava pit!!!

just a thought (a sick evil one...), but a good one nevertheless...

the circle is now complete...

Jedi Mercenary
The druggy?? Hah!! People will be wondering, "Why is his nose always bleeding, and why are his eye lids so red?"

Minok
I think River Phoniex would be a better reader than Hayden.

Xizor
Minok, is that really you?

Jedi Mercenary
Strange...Minok went from padawan to master, in what seems like 10 posts.

Dim
He's beloved....

theEviljedi
Minok was here from the beginning.

Jedi Mercenary
Um...yes, but if he was a padawan all this time, woul'dnt his post count be zero if he just regeistered??

Dim
That all depends on if he actually posts something...But he registered back in April...it's good ol' Minok.

theEviljedi
He was here before April but a bug ate up his account and had to make a new one.All together he probally posted about 600 times here.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.