Onslaught vs Cyber Akuma

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darkstorm Zero
Two bosses from the Marvel vs Capcom vs series colide

NOTE: Purely from a video game standpoint, no references to comics and the like.

CorderaMitchell
My comp was acting wierd, but I was going to laaaaugh if you were serious.

Anyways, akuma is the king of cheating, enough said.

Creshosk
I have yet to find a computer that can beat Apocalypse or Onslaught. . .

They don't seem to react too well to the giant have to hit the head characters.

Of course they also seem to have problems with Mario who is significantly smaller than the standard character. . .

CorderaMitchell
Originally posted by Creshosk
I have yet to find a computer that can beat Apocalypse or Onslaught. . .

They don't seem to react too well to the giant have to hit the head characters.

Of course they also seem to have problems with Mario who is significantly smaller than the standard character. . . whatever...

Mainstream
Onslaught meditate

CorderaMitchell
This is in terms of game difficulty...

Mainstream
Originally posted by CorderaMitchell
This is in terms of game difficulty...

Cyber Akuma then.

CorderaMitchell
NoONE cheats quite like akuma...

Darkstorm Zero
Allow me to drop you a few of the cheapest things I can do with Onslaught.

#1: Since he has unlimited super energy, he can clone himself indefinetely (He creates copies of his opponents) Now since it's Cyber Akuma he'd be cloning...

#2: His second form has 2 very cheap ways to kill and one thing that makes him invulnerable to Cyber Akuma. He can do his sentinel bombing run unlimitedly and very fast, he once sommuned them 28 times in a row to kill a character with full life. He can also do his Mind Blast as an infinite juggle. And the way he makes himself invulnerable is to simply fly to the top of the screen, CA Can't jump high enough to reach and his Arm Missile explodes before reaching him at that height.

CorderaMitchell
Wait are you saying as in experience, or are you saying man the comp and let them face one another?

Darkstorm Zero
Both

CorderaMitchell
comp vs comp, onslaught...

technical cheating, would be akuma, onslaught is just really cheezy.

Darkstorm Zero
It's hard to decide overall... The constant cloning would be a pain in the ass (Imagine an unending stream of Cyber Akuma's with unlimited super... *Shudders*), as would the infinite juggles.

CorderaMitchell
Alpha 3, there was one time, in infinite dramatic where I fought 2 shin akuma's alltogether.

Still can't remove the horror.

Onikirimaru
I guess potentially Onslaught, since he could use the mentioned cheese tactics to take out Akuma. As far as difficulty fighting, I remember Akuma being harder. But I dont think AI going Cyber Akuma can hang with Onslaught floating hit me in the head thing.

Interesting fight.

CorderaMitchell
I like that sig..

Onikirimaru
Thanks, I was inspired by some pheonix threads.

Now, what I really need for my next one are some pics of Wolverine laid out hurt........

CorderaMitchell
hell yes!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.