GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR I bet I can Stomp more Waffles than you!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SlipknoT
EVERY SINGLE NIGHT At 1:30 Pm this car comes into my driveway and sits there for 5 minutes with the headlights on just sitting there, Its been going on For about 3 months now, its so weird, One night I'm just going to sit behind the bushes and wait with a baseball bat and **** up the car and see who it is, Its so weird.

Sir Mist
laughing laughing

Hulk Power
I would do the same.

SlipknoT
I think its some kid waiting for me to come out and sell him drugs.

Rob Owns You
laughing out loud

Pyrofly
laughing one time that happened to me and i got so sick of it one night me and my friend walked up and knocked on the window and was like who the hell are you and what the hell do you what?smile

maybe thats what you should do blink

Hulk Power
Kick his ass anyways.

Sir Mist
Put some broken glass on your driveway

Hulk Power
Originally posted by Sir Mist
Put some broken glass on your driveway

Better yet, why not put nails sticking up?

Rob Owns You
Piss on his windsheild and say that your giving him a free carwash for annoying you for 3 months

Hulk Power
Originally posted by Rob Owns You
Piss on his windsheild and say that your giving him a free carwash for annoying you for 3 months

hysterical

SlipknoT
I'm probably Just going wait out there with a bat and see who it is, Cause it might be someone I know or something. But its so weird, its some old Old 1980's station Wagon.

dave123
1:30pm is in the ****ing afternoon, idiot stick out tongue

Bardock42
You live in America, which means you own a gun.....go out there shoot his head off and Blame Terrorists or something....

Wolflet
whistle

Neo_Communist
Originally posted by dave123
1:30pm is in the ****ing afternoon, idiot stick out tongue
my thoughts exactly no expression

lilmisskitten
Smash his head in !!!! *jumps up and down *

BENITO
I don't have aby waffles

Bun Bun
Originally posted by SlipknoT
EVERY SINGLE NIGHT At 1:30 Pm this car comes into my driveway and sits there for 5 minutes with the headlights on just sitting there, Its been going on For about 3 months now, its so weird, One night I'm just going to sit behind the bushes and wait with a baseball bat and **** up the car and see who it is, Its so weird.

Damn it ... u noticed me?!?!.. shit i fought i was bein sneaky

SlipknoT
Originally posted by dave123
1:30pm is in the ****ing afternoon, idiot stick out tongue Oh yea embarrasment

Ladyluck
it's me ninja

SlipknoT
I'm still gonna have to hit your car erm

Ladyluck
it's not mine ninja

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.