My injured foot...and the evil aussi doctor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Enslaved
I was involved in a car crash and my right leg was baldy bruised..They discovered that i damaged my heel..dont think it was a good idea wearing flip flops while driving...anyway..My heel is not healing right. and now my calf hurts real bad.so i had to spend 6 hours in hospital yesterday having loads of tests done to see if i had a blood clot in my leg or whatever..They found on my heel a liitle thing called a spur..which looks like a parrots beak..and its what is causing the pain..and because i cant walk but im trying i have damaged the muscle in my calf..

well..The doctor gave me a steroid injection right into my bloody heel.and im not lying when i tell ye that the injection was mighty big..Bigger than my finger. And the whole thing went into my heel..LIKE OUCH! So now im in crutches and have to stay off my leg for another 3 days so it can get better..(the thing is...my foot never hurt this freaking bad in the first place)

I needed to vent..and thanks for lettign me do so

Kosta
I fractured my foot once... it hurt... I got to stay home for a week. big grin

Enslaved
Originally posted by Kosta
I fractured my foot once... it hurt... I got to stay home for a week. big grin

i wouldnt mind but the pain hurts kossie

lilmisskitten
Poor you *pats on head* cry i feel so sorry for you

Enslaved
Originally posted by lilmisskitten
Poor you *pats on head* cry i feel so sorry for you

Thanks.. tht doctor was EVIL....Ifeel sorry for kmc..having me for 3 weeks,,,oh the oain they have to endure cause of little me

lilmisskitten
laughing out loud Damn that evil docter !!!!!!!

Enslaved
laughing out loud Damn that evil docter !!!!!!!

HeHe..

lilmisskitten
He needs to watch otu or i'll set my cat on him

http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b148/lilmisskitten/notcute.jpg

Enslaved
woah mean kitty

lilmisskitten
I know right

Enslaved
lol. never get on the wrong side of you..unless u want to fight with the kitty

ShapedByWords
I hope you get better soon.

Snoopbert
He needs to watch otu or i'll set my cat on him

http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b148/lilmisskitten/notcute.jpg

laughing

lilmisskitten
Originally posted by Enslaved
lol. never get on the wrong side of you..unless u want to fight with the kitty

Damn Straight !!

ladygrim
sad ouch hope your well soon

Darth Nauj
Originally posted by Enslaved
I was involved in a car crash and my right leg was baldy bruised..They discovered that i damaged my heel..dont think it was a good idea wearing flip flops while driving...anyway..My heel is not healing right. and now my calf hurts real bad.so i had to spend 6 hours in hospital yesterday having loads of tests done to see if i had a blood clot in my leg or whatever..They found on my heel a liitle thing called a spur..which looks like a parrots beak..and its what is causing the pain..and because i cant walk but im trying i have damaged the muscle in my calf..

well..The doctor gave me a steroid injection right into my bloody heel.and im not lying when i tell ye that the injection was mighty big..Bigger than my finger. And the whole thing went into my heel..LIKE OUCH! So now im in crutches and have to stay off my leg for another 3 days so it can get better..(the thing is...my foot never hurt this freaking bad in the first place)

I needed to vent..and thanks for lettign me do so
that must suck big time messed hope you get better though big grin

Enslaved
thanks.. i hope so too.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.