Which item

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

HigH ScholaR
silver surfers board
rubu of cyttarok
eye of aggamotto
Ghots riders bike
gl ring
quantum bands
mjollnir
iron man armour
symbiote
cap's sheild

which one would you want reserach item befroe choosing, also think about advantages and disadvantages i.e gl ring has to be recarged every 24 hours.

note silver surfer's board can also channel the power cosmic.

Tron
Moving

And just about everything there has a serious disadvantage, just hope everyone knows what each is before they choose.wink

Hulk Power
I would choose the Gem of Cyttorak. I would be the invincible. No one would be able to beat me.

xmarksthespot
Originally posted by Hulk Power
I would choose the Gem of Cyttorak. I would be the invincible. No one would be able to beat me.
But now you're Cyttorak's b*tch. If you displease him then he'll reduce or take away your power. And that level of power is probably as addictive as crack.

Hulk Power
Originally posted by xmarksthespot
But now you're Cyttorak's b*tch. If you displease him then he'll reduce or take away your power. And that level of power is probably as addictive as crack.

Well what if I could have the power of the gem without actually being his b*tch? Then it would be cool. So much power with no one to tell me what to do.

HigH ScholaR
choosing the gem gives advantages but one disadvantage which is becoming cyttorrak's ***** i would choose gl ring or ss board

Whirlysplatt
Quantum bands or GL ring, I wish the Nega bands were their, at this level they are a primo choice.

smile

long pig
What disadvantage does the Eye have?

All the others give you power, but the eye is the only one who gives you enlightenment plus massive power.

King KAM
can i have proffessor X's wheelchair?

long pig
I'm sure Hulk Power with the gem could make you need it.

Me, I'll have all the questions of the world answered and a kick ass peice of bling.

Scoobless
i'd probably go for Mjolnir.... then take off for a while to figure out how to use all it's abilities (and as i'd be practically immortal i have all the time in the world)

manjaro
im on the fence with Iron Man's armor. i think it is cool as shit. especially his most current new avengers one. he's finally gotten around to equipping it with powerful force shields, and different forms of repulsar blasts. the major major draw back of course being the fact that its costs oodles of money to repair and maintain. perhaps if it was steel's armor, thats self repairing, and a localized version of doomsday and the sayians where as the same attack wont work twice, then maybe i would choose the Armor.

but for now since, the quantum bands are basically a less complicated version of the GL ring i would have to go with that.cuz they dont have to be recharged

pr1983
The GL ring... i'd just hope i'd be able for it...

manjaro
remember the other thing about the GL ring is you have to be 100% honest, noble, and trust worthy....me im not a bad guy or nothin but i dont think it would choose me anyway. besides this is what the quantum bands can do, its not the best , but its a reasonable substitute

pr1983
Originally posted by manjaro
remember the other thing about the GL ring is you have to be 100% honest, noble, and trust worthy....me im not a bad guy or nothin but i dont think it would choose me anyway. besides this is what the quantum bands can do, its not the best , but its a reasonable substitute

i honestly dunno if it would choose me...

Whirlysplatt

Hmm always wondered how that works with Guy - Hal says "his misunderstood" hmm yeah right smile

willRules
Iron-mans armour would be so cool, if I was wearing it whilst going to school or walking down the road to the shops. I would get soo much respect afro

Creshosk
Originally posted by willRules
Iron-mans armour would be so cool, if I was wearing it whilst going to school or walking down the road to the shops. I would get soo much respect afro Yes, "respect" is what you'd get. shifty

Ultimate Ion
Mjolnir

I would say a GL ring but my imagination sucks. sad

yahman
im on the fence with Iron Man's armor. i think it is cool as shit. especially his most current new avengers one. he's finally gotten around to equipping it with powerful force shields, and different forms of repulsar blasts. the major major draw back of course being the fact that its costs oodles of money to repair and maintain. perhaps if it was steel's armor, thats self repairing, and a localized version of doomsday and the sayians where as the same attack wont work twice, then maybe i would choose the Armor.

but for now since, the quantum bands are basically a less complicated version of the GL ring i would have to go with that.cuz they dont have to be recharged

go out and rob banks, and the problem is solved. smile

Umm i'll go for the Ultimate Nullifier. Then i just threaten you all into giving me all your other weapons. smile

Creshosk
Originally posted by yahman
Umm i'll go for the Ultimate Nullifier.

Not an option.

yahman
Originally posted by Creshosk
Not an option.

Who invited this party pooper? Cheers for ruining all my fun. smile

Creshosk
Who invited this party pooper? Cheers for ruining all my fun. smile You do not deserve fun, I am affraid. no

yahman
You do not deserve fun, I am affraid. no

Pourquoi ?

And what exactly gives you the right to make that decision Ceshcock ?

It it your pretentious attitude by any chance?

Creshosk
Pourquoi ?

And what exactly gives you the right to make that decision Ceshcock ?

It it your pretentious attitude by any chance? It is not my desicion to make, I am merely the messenger. My orders come from on high.

yahman
It is not my desicion to make, I am merely the messenger. My orders come from on high.

Dude im this forums version of L.T. I am the Law round here.

King KAM
Dude Proffessor X's wheel chair totally owns all these things

Dizzle
Surfer's board with all of his powers attatched to it? You joking me? I'll take five.

That or Mjolnir. On the off chance I inherit Asgard and become King Thor II.

Creshosk
Dude im this forums version of L.T. I am the Law round here. But I got my orders from one above you.

pr1983
Originally posted by Whirlysplatt
Hmm always wondered how that works with Guy - Hal says "his misunderstood" hmm yeah right smile

Suppose... if guy can get it then hell, why cant i...

willRules
Yes, "respect" is what you'd get. shifty

laughing

manjaro
the ultimate nullifier wouldnt work even if it was an option...why? becuase it can only be used by one person once. beucase it will nullify the users ass too. thats why galctus kept it deep in the bowels of his ship

Creshosk
the ultimate nullifier wouldnt work even if it was an option...why? becuase it can only be used by one person once. beucase it will nullify the users ass too. thats why galctus kept it deep in the bowels of his ship Better that of his ship than that of himself. sick

long pig
So no one wants the Eye of Agamotto?

It can:

Pick correct lottery #'s
Pick Locks.
Teleport.
Trap shit in it.
Blind people.
Steal peoples soul.
Grant total enlightenment.
Raise your I.Q
Grant you immensely powerful telepathy.
Mesmerize people.
Block you from gunshots.
Allows you to meet Agamotto, and he smokes tons of the herb.
Makes you one with your universe, ala Nirvana.
Gives you the ability to say "Your shit bling bling, my shit bling blaw!"
Inter-dimensional travel.

Oh, did you guys know that the "special tea" Strange always drinks is a mix of peyote, shrooms, eucalyptus leaves and nut meg?

Kick ass!

Creshosk
Originally posted by long pig

It can:

Pick correct lottery #'s
Pick Locks.
Teleport.
Trap shit in it.
Blind people.
Steal peoples soul.
Raise your I.Q
Mesmerize people.
Block you from gunshots.

Oh, did you guys know that the "special tea" Strange always drinks is a mix of peyote, shrooms, eucalyptus leaves and nut meg?

Kick ass! What are the draw backs?

HigH ScholaR
you'll probably become agamotto's b**ch

willRules
laughing

HigH ScholaR
smart i just realsied that..........

silver surfers board - galactus
rubu of cyttarok - cyttarok
eye of aggamotto - agomotto
Ghots riders bike - zarathos
gl ring - guradians of the galaxy
quantum bands - epoch
mjollnir - odin
iron man armour
symbiote
cap's sheild

most of them have masters and you become their b*tches
smart

yahman
Originally posted by long pig

It can:

Pick correct lottery #'s
Pick Locks.
Teleport.
Trap shit in it.
Blind people.
Steal peoples soul.
Raise your I.Q
Mesmerize people.
Block you from gunshots.

Kick ass!

Lol laughing laughing

HigH ScholaR
hmmmmmmmmmm

can't deciede between gl ring or mojilnir

iron man's armour would be good but when considering all the drawbacks

Maestro
Probably either the quantum bands, eye of agamotto or GL ring. All have massive power sources, and you basically do anything with them.

HigH ScholaR
yer i the eye of agamotto does seem a safe/good choice

armandovalles
i dont want any of those. I want the NEGA BANDS. There more powerful than any of those other items and theyb dont have any weaknesses (except if u count that if u accidentally touch them together during a fight that ur screwed cuz then u gfo back to being human)

Quick Freeze
i would choose Nighthawk's ring. it has the power to summon the big four Defenders!

BobbyD
I'd go with SS board. To me, that would be sooo cooool!!! cool

HigH ScholaR
with the eye of aggamotto

i could help the world aswell as benefiting me

HigH ScholaR
UP, UP AND............

Mindship
SS's board. This way, I could fly standing up, not in that awkward horizontal position which, sustained, is uncomfortable for a human being and gives neck cramps.
Plus, it allows attack from another direction.
Plus, I dont hafta be anyone's b***h
Don't hafta recharge it
Don't hafta carry it
Can carry other things and keep my hands free.
Get power cosmic w/o becoming a silver-coated eunich, or bald
Always have a place to sleep, table to eat on, place for ironing clothes

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.