God/Godess Sign up

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LiL nAstY GirL

the-unforgiven
shall the others who want to join (me for example) be gods as well or regular civilians ?

feralboy
Be Adam

the-unforgiven
that would be cool, if i cant be any other gods.. then im adam big grin

Disturbing13
Who can I be? Can I be God of Lightning or something?

Puddin Pop
Could I be Selene or Athena?

feralboy
ligthing is taken and puddin ask Lil nasty

Disturbing13
Damn it, Can I be Hades the god of the dead. big grin

feralboy
thats the dark goddess

Disturbing13
You're kidding me right?

Disturbing13
Alright, I'll just be God of War or something.

feralboy
say lil nasty to him or her

the-unforgiven
is it gods of greek mythology or something? big grin sweet stick out tongue

Disturbing13
It seems so, All of these gods are similar to the Greek Mythology. So ' Yes ' it is gods of Greek Mythology.

feralboy
no.

Disturbing13
No?

the-unforgiven
i guessed not.. there is no god of lighting etc etc stick out tongue but i thought when they started talking about ares.

feralboy
the greek god were to scare to go off mt olp.they sent demmie gods to fight demons and zuse banded them from fighting eachother

Disturbing13
Sorry, I'm not really into Greek Mythology. I'm more interested in Rome. <_0

feralboy
they are the same

silvertsume
id be adam... but as you know im female.. i dont have aproblem with it, but you might.. if not then
ill make a profile for my character smile

feralboy
Originally posted by the-unforgiven
that would be cool, if i cant be any other gods.. then im adam big grin srry silver his taken

silvertsume
huh.? ooh i see, thomas got him yes well *for nasty girl* what other races can be included besides lesser demons or humans?

feralboy
Can't we have lesser gods and godesses or other gods with the new elements

silvertsume
id consider being a new element.. but lesser? meh. not my style stick out tongue.. unless you really needed players, then i would..

Disturbing13
Obviously there aren't anymore Gods, Or Goddess character available. So I'll be a human instead...

Family_guy725
Can we even be humans i think its just gods godesses and demons

Puddin Pop
I'd be the goddess Athena.

silvertsume
hmm.. could i maybe be a demon, opposite a god.. sort of an 'elemental demon' definatley not a strong as the god, but something along those lines..

Family_guy725
well gonna have to give demons some power

riku harada
Name: Fenris Wolfbane
Alliance: Evil
Appearance: as werewolf
http://www.wormwoodchronicles.com/lab/werewolf/werewolf.jpg
as human (this is the one picture that comes close to his description)
http://students.phablog.org/alexi/Sasuke/Sasuke_uke______Sorry_Goku____.jpg
Personality: mean, sarcastic, cruel
History: was once a lesser god of animals/night whom the Goddess of Darkess perverted to evil. he's more powerful at night and more so when there is a moon. dark magic
this is the form he use to take
http://www.ilmondodielena.it/tendress/lupo/werewolf-11.jpg
same human form

Disturbing13
Cool character.

Movie_Geek_
I wounder when the Rp will start? I am the goddess of darkness so this show be fun big grin evil face

LiL nAstY GirL

Disturbing13
Can I be God of War?

the-unforgiven
Name: Adam, god of earth
Appearance: http://www.gamecritics.com/feature/preview/dynwarrs2/image02.jpg
Personality: Keeps both feet on ground, he is rough, but fair. He is quite serious, compared to the others gods, and he prefere action before counceling.

is that ok?

silvertsume

riku harada
Originally posted by silvertsume
(( thanks smile well upon thinking of a few i came up with godess of:
love (not an element though)
ice ( might be covered by water)
shadow or night ( might count as dark roll eyes (sarcastic) )
storm
light
i did animals. you could do humans, or you could be even more specific.
goo: love, life, hope, happiness, children (ok so not elements, but still)
Evil: sickness, disease, hate, death, loneliness
either: moon, sun, stars

riku harada
i want to make an adjust ment to my profile.
appearance: same for werewolf, except black fur
as human: he looks like the full demon inuyasha or like in this pic.
http://www.kagome.it/imm/inu/inu47.jpg

feralboy
Melody
wind goddess
age 540
personality:always the only to listen first.shy but dangerous
~would all the major elemental gods e the same age.~

Saratn
so what else is their? i would whatever i can.

Movie_Geek_
Name: Ebony, Darkness
Appearance: She is tall with fair skin. Her hair is dark black, that fall the her shoulders. Her eyes are dark brown almost black and are cold.Her features are soft and elegant. She has a hunting beauty about her.

Personality: She enjoys pain at times. Her favorite thing to do is interfere with her fellow god and goddess affairs. She dose not control the demands but some do fallow her orders. She is smart and vary manipulative.

riku harada
Originally posted by Movie_Geek_
Name: Ebony, Darkness
Appearance: She is tall with fair skin. Her hair is dark black, that fall the her shoulders. Her eyes are dark brown almost black and are cold.Her features are soft and elegant. She has a hunting beauty about her.
Personality: She enjoys pain at times. Her favorite thing to do is interfere with her fellow god and goddess affairs. She dose not control the demands but some do fallow her orders. She is smart and vary manipulative.
i think we need and alliance slot. good or evil?
Originally posted by Saratn
so what else is their? i would whatever i can.
make up a character
Originally posted by riku harada
i did animals. you could do humans, or you could be even more specific.
goo: love, life, hope, happiness, children (ok so not elements, but still)
Evil: sickness, disease, hate, death, loneliness
either: moon, sun, stars
Originally posted by feralboy
Melody
wind goddess
age 540
personality:always the only to listen first.shy but dangerous
~would all the major elemental gods e the same age.~
probably.

Saratn
Name: Razar
Alliance: (if decided on) good
Description: long white hair, and he has deep blue eyes, roughly 6'2 and weighs about 180lbs. Skin tone-a slight tane, and his hands are rough.
personality: can have a bad temper, but usually an easy going guy. cares about his fellow friends, and doesn't like to fight unless needed too.

(if this isn't good, let me know or if i need to add things.)

Movie_Geek_
Seeing as I am the goddess of darkness, I think it is safe to say I am evil. Here is a pic I think that works for my character.

riku harada
Originally posted by Movie_Geek_
Seeing as I am the goddess of darkness, I think it is safe to say I am evil. Here is a pic I think that works for my character.
cool!

Movie_Geek_
laughing out loud glad to see it you think so.

LiL nAstY GirL
Ok..all we really need is Silv's character...And you can do anyone gir.

Nyria
Can I join as well

the-unforgiven
is my character good, lil nasty?

LiL nAstY GirL
mmhmm

riku harada
so, is Fenris Wolfbane good to go?

LiL nAstY GirL
mmhmm

silvertsume
Originally posted by LiL nAstY GirL
Ok..all we really need is Silv's character...And you can do anyone gir. ok smile thanks much.

name: Evangiana

godess of: light

appearance: ( if i find a pic her appearence might change) Evangiana has dark golden blonde hair that is layered to her shoulders. her eyes are small, and golden with a ring of hazel around them. toned muscles add to her thin petite body structure.

apparel: a top, tied off to the left side over her navel that is pink fading into a deep orange, like a sunset, with a matching skirt, which is also tied off to the left, revealing her whole left leg and it ends at her right ankle.

personality: being relitively young, evangianna is shy and sweet, however, can be deadly. Evangianna gets attached easily, which she hates, because she finds it hard to trust. so she often spends time alone. she is quiet and soft spoken.. it takes alot to get her to usde her true strength.

Disturbing13
That's it, I don't care. I'm GOD OF WAR.

Disturbing13
Name: Oepidus

God Of War

Appearence: Pale-gray skin. Dark, straight hair that hangs partly in his eyes. Hollow cheeks, dark brown coloured eyes, the shape of which are slightly squinted, despite the distances their views cover. Tall but stocky body, long legs. No facial hair, but clean sideburns that came inward near the chin. Defined nose that curved neither upward nor downward, the bridge of which came perfectly below the lines of his eyes.
As far as attire goes. He will always be seen in solid colours, never pinstripe nor plaid.

Personality: Self-Quiet at all times, Oepidus is a natural god. Has the gift of Immortality and Fire. He is very calm at all times, he gets angry very fast and is stubborn as a lion. He is a very impatient man and always gets what he wants.

History: Oepidus was once a human or so he thought, and for the time that consisted of- he was a good man. As a child, on his fathers fishing ship, he was made to work constantly. Was he caught resting, he'd be given something productive to accomplish. He learned all the works of his fathers trade. He was taught to tie sailors knots, mend sails and build boats, to fish and to crab. In the harsh winters of the country he knew as home, the wind and ice bit him and the snow chilled him. He was never a happy child, but was, at the most, content.
As he grew, rather quickly, into a young man, Oepidus lost his father in a blizzard. The ship had returned four months past due date, and in pieces. Oepidus remembered this day more than any other because it was the first day he was ever told that he was loved. His mother had been the one to say it. He was seventeen years old.
By the age of twenty-four, Oepidus had been the owner of his own fishing boat and made only enought money to clothe he and his mother. The home he had bought for the both of them stood rickety on stilts that were embedded in the permafrost and held fast by many heavy stones Oepidus had put there himself. His mother had grown old, and her life hadn't been worth very much to the world. This saddened Oepidus, because she was all he had- and she wouldn't exist much longer.
He spent every one of his years comforting her after his fathers death; providing and caring for her in her old age. By the time she had passed, Oepidus knew nothing but fishing and his mother. Her welfare had become his sole purpose, for she gave him life and did for him in his youth as he had done for her on her deathbed.
Not much more than a year passed before Oepidus began selling the unused portion of his fish for money and creating a life for himself. His shack stood less than a mile from a village, where he'd speak to friends and sometimes take part in social events. Oepidus, though, for the most part, enjoyed being on his own. He'd like to invite a friend to his home now and then for a drink and pleasant conversation, but never went drinking or womanizing with the other men.

After years of living alone, Oepidus grew isolated and felt as though life was not worth living. Bohcrav, ( His friend ) had told him that he had no choice but to live, and that bothered Oepidus. He tried over and over and over again to regain control- to end his life. The days looked like the nights, the nights looked like the days. Everything was gray and cold. None, either, for the reflection of light off the seawater, which he would never see again. The blue of the sky, the bright green grass of the inland.

Oepidus burried himself in a ice tomb and slept. He slept long, and he cared not for the world above him. When he awoke, he'd make himself sleep. Hate grew in his scab of a heart. Rage boiled in his roots of veins, and the only thing he wanted was to die.

An avolanche had him free some six-hundred years back, and since he's been exploring the new world. He's been touring, much as humans tour foreign countries. It's been so long, but he has yet to finish. He learns, he remembers, he enjoys. He now had came back to his old village. Where there a old peasent had told him about his gift, No wonder Oepidus never grew old, his age stopped at 29. He had learned from his mistakes and then something happened. The world was shakened, alot of people died. There he was known as the god of war, his skills in combat were outstanding, he was twice bigger than an original man and was as strong a 10 men together.

shadow12
you are very rude disturbing13
oh and nice character jill

Disturbing13
Should I take that as a Compliment?

shadow12
no you shouldn't

riku harada
i like jill's character!!!!

no need to explode disturbing.... lil nasty would have gotten around to saying yes.

Movie_Geek_
Boy, I can not wait to start! We have a lot of cool characters it looks big grin

LiL nAstY GirL
Originally posted by Disturbing13

God Of War

Appearence: Pale-gray skin. Dark, straight hair that hangs partly in his eyes. Hollow cheeks, dark brown coloured eyes, the shape of which are slightly squinted, despite the distances their views cover. Tall but stocky body, long legs. No facial hair, but clean sideburns that came inward near the chin. Defined nose that curved neither upward nor downward, the bridge of which came perfectly below the lines of his eyes.
As far as attire goes. He will always be seen in solid colours, never pinstripe nor plaid.

Personality: Self-Quiet at all times, Oepidus is a natural god. Has the gift of Immortality and Fire. He is very calm at all times, he gets angry very fast and is stubborn as a lion. He is a very impatient man and always gets what he wants.

History: Oepidus was once a human or so he thought, and for the time that consisted of- he was a good man. As a child, on his fathers fishing ship, he was made to work constantly. Was he caught resting, he'd be given something productive to accomplish. He learned all the works of his fathers trade. He was taught to tie sailors knots, mend sails and build boats, to fish and to crab. In the harsh winters of the cou

Movie_Geek_
??? LiL NG what is ^ that for?

feralboy
Yea???

LiL nAstY GirL
It only posted half the message...The post said you made your character too immortal which will not happpen. Not to mention that I said they were the God's of ELEMENTS.

feralboy
oh

Movie_Geek_
I get it now....cool, so when do we start?

feralboy
what about light,metal

riku harada
silver is light.

so animals count? because i said Fenris use to be a lesser god. specifically of animals/night.

Disturbing13
My character is the best from anyone of yours. And you say I'm too Immortal? WTF!? *Calms Down* They are GODS, Gods suppose to be OLD not 234 years old not 434 years old. Seriously, I wasted my spare time writing that and you say " It's too Immortal. "

silvertsume
My character is the best from anyone of yours. And you say I'm too Immortal? WTF!? *Calms Down* They are GODS, Gods suppose to be OLD not 234 years old not 434 years old. Seriously, I wasted my spare time writing that and you say " It's too Immortal. " your digging yourself into the ground erm your gonna wind up banned.

Disturbing13
Whatever, I just wont join this RP if my character is not accepted.

shadow12
good

Family_guy725
seriously as if anyone wants some1 like that in the game

shadow12
Originally posted by Family_guy725
seriously as if anyone wants some1 like that in the game exactly yes

riku harada
wow... blowup

Disturbing13
Anyways, I wouldn't bother joining. I'm far to superior for anyone of you here.

riku harada
whatever makes you happy.

feralboy
Anyways, I wouldn't bother joining. I'm far to superior for anyone of you here. thats funny.way to be the big man mad

riku harada
i finally found a picture of what Fenris looks like in a human form!!!

feralboy
melody in battel

riku harada
you always have good pics, feral. where do you find them? i myself practically always use a doujinshi of Sirius Black. might be an obession. don't know.

feralboy
just look up sexy costoms and you'll find them

riku harada
laughing out loud ok

shadow12
Anyways, I wouldn't bother joining. I'm far to superior for anyone of you here. hystericalyou f*cking dumbasshystericalhysterical

feralboy
he picked the right name

riku harada
Oedipus laughing out loud

feralboy
peaceful melody

riku harada
no, i think i'll stay with the sirius black doujinshi i'm using.

feralboy
y

riku harada
cause sirius is so cool! i luv sirius and it's a good pic.

feralboy
I can find the other suits like this

Disturbing13
Edited

feralboy
first off she my fav singer. poor you.oh well i don't have time for you

shadow12
Edited i had enough i have now reported you

feralboy
to bad i wanted him to spin in his false rage.all over nothing but a game.

shadow12
yes but i won't tolerate people bashing my frinds

feralboy
oh.thanks shadow

Disturbing13
Edited.

feralboy
Bye-bye

shadow12
oh.thanks shadow your welcome
Edited get lost before i bring a mod here now

Disturbing13
I already ended up the conversation and that dumbass Shadow brought it back up. I'm the one who should reporting him..

riku harada
Edited
i don't give a damn what you call me because obviously you're too immature to act your age and respect others.

riku harada
I already ended up the conversation and that dumbass Shadow brought it back up. I'm the one who should reporting him..
shadow hasn't done anything worth reporting to a mod. mad

shadow12
shadow hasn't done anything worth reporting to a mod. mad thanx......

riku harada
Originally posted by shadow12
thanx......
np. disturbing is being very rude and he's getting to be quite annoying with his insults.

Family_guy725
np. disturbing is being very rude and he's getting to be quite annoying with his insults.
seriously he's way to annoying hopefully everyone reported him and his foul mouth!

shadow12
i did

shadow12
i don't care what people do to me but i won't tolerate when people insult my friends

riku harada
thanks vincent. nor will i.

shadow12
welcome

riku harada
reported him for insulting members unprovoked.

Disturbing13
Okay, you reported me. Why are you still talking about it?

shadow12
because you had no right to be an ******* for stupid reason

feralboy
hey don't talk to shadow like that

riku harada
hey don't talk to shadow like that
i think he was talking to me.

Disturbing13
I was angry because I really didn't know why the hell I couldn't join this RP, By the way I was talking to Riku.

riku harada
lil nasty didn;'t say you couldn't join. she just said you had to make your character less immortal.

Disturbing13

Oh. =l

I feel pretty f*cking stupid right now. >_>;

Family_guy725
I was angry because I really didn't know why the hell I couldn't join this RP, By the way I was talking to Riku.
no one said you couldnt but first off your god was not of elements and he was to friggin invincible you probably couldve been a demon or something

Disturbing13
No actually I was going to modify the post in the Element of fire. But I completely forgot.

riku harada
one the dark side! come and be a demon with me!

shadow12
No actually I was going to modify the post in the Element of fire. But I completely forgot. fyi i'm the god of fire anyway

feralboy
i'm turning him to one of us.(metal)

riku harada
my character iwas a lesser god perverted my the powers of Darkness. he was the god of animals and night. you could do something like ppl, diease, death, the sun....anything.

riku harada
i'm turning him to one of us.(metal)
NO! NO! JOIN THE DARKNESS!!!!!!!!!!

feralboy
(his choice)g2g

Disturbing13
I will just join the darkness. My character still seems evil with that belt he is wearing. >_>

riku harada
yeah!!!!! another demonic force!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Family_guy725
OK so one second ago we are all reporting him and he's is causing us out were saying we dont want him on the RPG and now people are wanting him to join this makes no since what so ever What the f**k?

riku harada
-looking really cute and innocent- but i'm the only demon...

Disturbing13

http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b137/Mike120/wg2.jpg

Personality: Self-Quiet at all times, Oepidus is a natural god. Has the gift of Misery and Pain. He is very calm at all times, he gets angry very fast and is stubborn as a lion. He is a very impatient man and always gets what he wants.

History: Oepidus was once a human or so he thought, and for the time that consisted of- he was a good man. As a child, on his fathers fishing ship, he was made to work constantly. Was he caught resting, he'd be given something productive to accomplish. He learned all the works of his fathers trade. He was taught to tie sailors knots, mend sails and build boats, to fish and to crab. In the harsh winters of the country he knew as home, the wind and ice bit him and the snow chilled him. He was never a happy child, but was, at the most, content.
As he grew, rather quickly, into a young man, Oepidus lost his father in a blizzard. The ship had returned four months past due date, and in pieces. Oepidus remembered this day more than any other because it was the first day he was ever told that he was loved. His mother had been the one to say it. He was seventeen years old.
By the age of twenty-four, Oepidus had been the owner of his own fishing boat and made only enought money to clothe he and his mother. The home he had bought for the both of them stood rickety on stilts that were embedded in the permafrost and held fast by many heavy stones Oepidus had put there himself. His mother had grown old, and her life hadn't been worth very much to the world. This saddened Oepidus, because she was all he had- and she wouldn't exist much longer.
He spent every one of his years comforting her after his fathers death; providing and caring for her in her old age. By the time she had passed, Oepidus knew nothing but fishing and his mother. Her welfare had become his sole purpose, for she gave him life and did for him in his youth as he had done for her on her deathbed.
Not much more than a year passed before Oepidus began selling the unused portion of his fish for money and creating a life for himself. His shack stood less than a mile from a village, where he'd speak to friends and sometimes take part in social events. Oepidus, though, for the most part, enjoyed being on his own. He'd like to invite a friend to his home now and then for a drink and pleasant conversation, but never went drinking or womanizing with the other men.

After years of living alone, Oepidus grew isolated and felt as though life was not worth living. Bohcrav, ( His friend ) had told him that he had no choice but to live, and that bothered Oepidus. He tried over and over and over again to regain control- to end his life. The days looked like the nights, the nights looked like the days. Everything was gray and cold. None, either, for the reflection of light off the seawater, which he would never see again. The blue of the sky, the bright green grass of the inland.

Oepidus burried himself in a ice tomb and slept. He slept long, and he cared not for the world above him. When he awoke, he'd make himself sleep. Hate grew in his scab of a heart. Rage boiled in his roots of veins, and the only thing he wanted was to die.

An avolanche had him free some 100-hundred years back, and since he's been exploring the new world. He's been touring, much as humans tour foreign countries. It's been so long, but he has yet to finish. He learns, he remembers, he enjoys. He now had came back to his old village. Where there a old peasent had told him about his gift, No wonder Oepidus never grew old, his age stopped at 29. He had learned from his mistakes and then something happened. The world was shakened, alot of people died. There he was known as the god of pain and misery, he has the power of lust and seduction which makes his enemies in a deep hypnotism which he can kill an enemy in there sleep.

Disturbing13
Well...I said I was sorry. =l

riku harada
seems good. i'm talking to a lesser goddess i named clara the stargazer now.

Ushgarak
Consider this an official warning, Disturbing13. And read more carefully in future.

Darth Extecute
what have he done?

Disturbing13
Nothing really important, well it's important to Mod.

angel_kitsune
Name: Arilia
Appearance: Arilia wears pure white robes. They are made of a fine silk and glimmer in the moonlight as if she was glowing. Her hair is long and curly. The color matches the sun as it sets, the firey orange color. Her eyes are as blue as the sky and her lips are like that of a rose, crimson in color.
Personality: Arilia has a calm, gentle personality. Even during times of war she is content. She thinks her moves thoroughly and will always put the people she protects first. She hates to see blood shed and often it pains her heart to watch suffering. She is motherly and will help anyone who needs her assistance.

Wild Cherry
Originally posted by angel_kitsune
Name: Arilia
Appearance: Arilia wears pure white robes. They are made of a fine silk and glimmer in the moonlight as if she was glowing. Her hair is long and curly. The color matches the sun as it sets, the firey orange color. Her eyes are as blue as the sky and her lips are like that of a rose, crimson in color.
Personality: Arilia has a calm, gentle personality. Even during times of war she is content. She thinks her moves thoroughly and will always put the people she protects first. She hates to see blood shed and often it pains her heart to watch suffering. She is motherly and will help anyone who needs her assistance. yay hug good character smile

2Tidus!
I would want to be the God of Chaos. If he's not available, I shall be the god of Demigod.
Name: Axcell(Appears 21)
Appearance:6'0, a long trench coat with no shirt beneath it, dark blue eyes, light blue hair, black leather pants much like Dante's. And a thin but razor sword in a shead on his back.
Personality: Sarcastic, Axcell's main word to defy him is: Confident. Even if he knows he can't do it, he will try to do it saying he will do it. Sometimes that drives him to do crazy things. However his power to control both the Light powers, and the dark powers, is much unilimited, so there's very few things which can challenge him. And to equal his confidence, there's pride.

Blood_Flower
Tidus you can't be that old. You have to be 500 years old or less, that's how Lil Nasty Girl wants. I know it's a stupid rule, but she thinks it's too ' Immortal. ' So you got to make it 500 years old or less.

2Tidus!
Name: Axcell
Appearance:6'0, a long trench coat with no shirt beneath it, dark blue eyes, light blue hair, black leather pants much like Dante's. And a thin but razor sword in a shead on his back.
Personality: Sarcastic, Axcell's main word to defy him is: Confident. Even if he knows he can't do it, he will try to do it saying he will do it. Sometimes that drives him to do crazy things. However his power to control both the Light powers, and the dark powers, is much unilimited, so there's very few things which can challenge him. And to equal his confidence, there's pride.

Yeah, that's preety stupid. Gods are supposed to be immortal.

feralboy
is he a god or not cuz the ligth and dark are taken

angel_kitsune
Originally posted by Wild Cherry
yay hug good character smile
Thank you ^^

Backbone
Dum Dum Dum..new god comin eek!

Name:Ornlu
Appearance: Ornlu wears a golden viking helmet , carrying a battle axe called Urdjr . He also has tattoos across his arms from his mortal years. He commands the giants in the mountains and calls them down to the Earth at Ragnarok . During the night he takes shape of a big, black and white wolf.
Personality: He's a kind, jolly type of god, but during battle he's a fierce fighter. He has many simularities to Odin, and he also shares his wisdom.

stick out tongue

feralboy
who said we where gonna die

Darth Extecute

2Tidus!
Feralboy, look up the definiton of Chaos, it means he has control over both light and dark.

feralboy
hey i was just making sure

sanshain-eien
that would basically make a character too strong. limits on powers was on of Lil Nasty's rules.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>