favorite batman vehicle?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

lil pimp
Jusk asking ,also if you were to make one what would it be like?

Bardock42
the Begins Mobile was freking sweet I have to admit....

lil pimp
I got a little used to the long ones that resemble a bat.

Blue450Rider
I voted for the Tumbler, but it was a hard choice between that and the 89 Batmobile.

NoFate007
I'd say either the Batman Returns batmobile, the Batman Forever plane, or the Tumbler.

WindDancer
Hard to pick one so I voted for batman begins:batmobile.

TMACalicious
you mean the "Tumbler" when you guys refer to the Begins vehicle right? That was a sweet ride.

WindDancer
Bat-Tumbler? stick out tongue

Scarecrow756
I voted for the Tumbler because it rules.

sevenman
DAMN !!!

This is a GOOD list. How you know all these? Batman Returns Batmobile.

lil pimp
I got them from your mamma laughing out loud

sevenman
AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHA

No.

Blue450Rider
I also like the Batplane from the 89 movie, but that wasn't on the list.

lil pimp
alot couldnt fit on the list.

EsteemedLeader
how come veryone likes the begins mobile? that was one of the lowest parts of the crappy movie...

lil pimp
people have there own taste in cars.

sevenman
The Batman Begins Batmobile was more realistic but the 1989 and Batman Returns Batmobile was more aerodynamic.

peejay88
This!!!

peejay88
Nobody can deny that the Keaton car is the best however!

BTW: I seem to remember in one of the Hush comics there was a picture of batman looking at all the batmobiles ever, in the batcave, does anybody else remember this? can anybody get this pic ? If so, it would be cool if you could post it here for everyone to see.
thanks!

smiley8
Batman 89 or Batman Returns, the tumbler worked in the film but the 89 one will always be THE Batmobile.

Silverstein
i just dont like how Keaton/Burtons batman used that batmobile and killed villain's henchmen with the back jet engine,

the Tumbler is what i like. its a freakin tank.

Mr Parker
well you cant blame the batmobile for that,Blame Tim Burton and Samm Hamm the scriptwriter for their horrible directing and screenwriting.

Mr Parker
Originally posted by EsteemedLeader
how come veryone likes the begins mobile? that was one of the lowest parts of the crappy movie...

This now banned member who was such a dunce for always saying batman begins was a crappy movie actually has a good point here,how can you guys like that crapfest Bat tumbler? that was the ONE thing in the movie that I did not approve of? btw,sticking to the topic here,there are a lot of good ones to choose from,but I voted forever batboat since it was the only times in the movies we got to see the batboat and the fact it was so cool looking.

Silverstein
Originally posted by Mr Parker
This now banned member who was such a dunce for always saying batman begins was a crappy movie actually has a good point here,how can you guys like that crapfest Bat tumbler? that was the ONE thing in the movie that I did not approve of? btw,sticking to the topic here,there are a lot of good ones to choose from,but I voted forever batboat since it was the only times in the movies we got to see the batboat and the fact it was so cool looking.

the tumbler isnt exactly as beautiful as a sports car, but i just like how it was appropriate. To me, its like the best looking tank ever.

Mr Parker
thats why its not appropriate for a batman movie,the thing looks like a damn tank for god sakes.They sure as hell better improve on that for the sequel.

Silverstein
Originally posted by Mr Parker
thats why its not appropriate for a batman movie,the thing looks like a damn tank for god sakes.They sure as hell better improve on that for the sequel.

i think its supposed to be a tank, or some military vehicle, which is was portrayed as. How about you guys wish for a new "Batmobile" ? Batman would then have two vehicles, one real one and the other is for show. cuz it wont be able to leap over the gap to get through the waterfall

peejay88
The Tumbler is a cool vehicle, it isn't a Batmobile though (in the traditional form). I think it would be cool if he got a new batmobile in the next film and left the Tumbler in the Batcave as another means of transport for different missions/terrains, kinda like thunderbirds when they select different vehicles for thunderbird 2's pod depending on the missions specifications. They could even show the Tumbler parked next to the new batmobile in a scene in the cave. Oh and by the way, there won't be a waterfall jump into the cave in the next film because they are rebuilding the cave to make it more convenient, you would think so anyway.

Silverstein
Originally posted by peejay88
The Tumbler is a cool vehicle, it isn't a Batmobile though (in the traditional form). I think it would be cool if he got a new batmobile in the next film and left the Tumbler in the Batcave as another means of transport for different missions/terrains, kinda like thunderbirds when they select different vehicles for thunderbird 2's pod depending on the missions specifications. They could even show the Tumbler parked next to the new batmobile in a scene in the cave. Oh and by the way, there won't be a waterfall jump into the cave in the next film because they are rebuilding the cave to make it more convenient, you would think so anyway.

yeah, that was what i had in mind. Bats getting a new batmobile...one that doesnt make a huge path of desctruction everytime he goes into town.

Mr Parker
forever batboat for me.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.