How many Batman types are there?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BlaqChaos
How many dark and brooding Batman type vigilaties are there? I can only think of Daredevil, Moonknight, and maybe Spawn. I'm sure there are other though.

manjaro
midnighter

Mainstream
darkhawk...the black marvel batman guy 1100775297_341672895

HigH ScholaR
nighthawk - defenders
nighthawk - supreme power
punisher in a way
moon night
midnghter

ScarletSpider
There have actually been four Nighthawks. Squadron Supreme Kyle Richmond. He died and his ward took over for him as the new Squadron Supreme Nighthawk. 616 Squadron Sinister/Defenders Nighthawk and then the reimagined Supreme Power Nighthawk.

Darkhawk is another character entirely. He was a New Warrior, had a solo series and is now a member of Excelsior in Runaways.

Golden Age Marvel (and other companies) was peppered with Batman type figures--though they took more from the Shadow and other pulp/noir/radio heroes like him. Batman was just the inspiration to dress those characters up in costumes. The Challenger exquisitely mimics Batman--his parents killed, he travels the world learning the skills to defeat evil-doers, although his story was a bit more layered than the original Batman origin.

K Von Doom
Darkhawk isn't a Batman type. The guy is class 20 and shoots darkforce blasts from his chest for gods sake.

ScarletSpider
I think he had the name mixed up. I stated he was someone else, but should have specified more as to his powers. He's cool though, I'd like to see more of him.

Mainstream
yeah I meant nighthawk...my bad

SnakeEyes
You could say Black Panther is a Batman-esque character...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.