Just When You Thought FOX Couldn't Get Any More Looney...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

PVS
apparently, foxnews is so desperate to alienate those with different political views that they decided to wheel in this wacko who believes that liberals dream differently than conservatives. i guess somehow a political view alters the chemistry of the brain. next week on FOX: "are liberals human?"

just watch in awe at the crap FOX airs.

http://movies.crooksandliars.com/The-Big-Story-John-Gibson-liberal-dreams.wmv

Bardock42
That'S the ****ing most hilarious thing in the world.........they are so ****ing biased not even funny......

intoxicatedpoet
My computer's too slow. sad

Whirlysplatt
Its scary is what it is! - and its happening in the UK as well to a point .................................................. eek! Is Deano right confused no sorry got confused for a minute, forgive me.
embarrasment

Bardock42
Now seriously....even the Conservatives must notice that they are way biased...i wouldn't want a Press that was biased even if it's biased in my political view....

Tiesto
jesus, I never realized FOX was so conservative... that stupid anchorasshole rolling on floor laughing

KidRock
Lol, fox news is great.

Bardock42
Originally posted by KidRock
Lol, fox news is great.
It is amusing..I wouldn't take it as News Source though.....

KidRock
Originally posted by Bardock42
It is amusing..I wouldn't take it as News Source though.....

News is news to me. I don't have that sad of a life to go on a forum and make fun of a tv channel. THAT is pretty sad.

PVS
News is news to me. I don't have that sad of a life to go on a forum and make fun of a tv channel. THAT is pretty sad.

sad indeed.

almost as sad as the poor waste of life who has to go on a forum to make fun of a thread starter that makes fun of a tv channel.

oh and btw, the "tv channel" claimes to be a reputable non-bias news source. thats the point of the topic. not "lets all watch kidrock make an ass out of himself"

ok, now back to ignoring the redneck troll laughing out loud
goodbye eek! *ignore*

Bardock42

Well no actually news is either biased or not..I prefer my news unbiased.......and those peopple are clearly biased....

PVS
Originally posted by Bardock42
Well no actually news is either biased or not..I prefer my news unbiased.......and those peopple are clearly biased....

he knows

he's just trolling

some people just like to be fed lies because they hate freedom of the press,
and would prefer state-run stations with flowery pro-government news
which blames every one of the country's problems on a particular group of people. sound familiar?

Bardock42
I looked a little around on that page and HELL **** Ann Coulter is a bitchful *****......unbelievable......

KidRock
Originally posted by PVS
he knows

he's just trolling

some people just like to be fed lies because they hate freedom of the press,
and would prefer state-run stations with flowery pro-government news
which blames every one of the country's problems on a particular group of people. sound familiar?

Sounds very familiar. Angry/jealous liberals and Democrats blameing the republicans for all the problems. You got that one right PVS.

FeceMan
I'm not downloading the video, but there actually could be some truth to the political affiliation-brain chemistry thing. I don't buy it, but if being a smoker is classified as a psychological disorder--nicotine addiction, that is--this could have some weight.

jaden101
i dont think i've ever seen an unbiased news source simply because news media are owned by buisness people with their own interests...be it left wing or right wing

teaches you something though...watch all news channels and political viewpoints...and most importantly...MAKE UP YOUR OWN ****ING MIND

KharmaDog
I find both the subject and Kidrock's response equally pathetic no expression

PVS
Originally posted by FeceMan
I'm not downloading the video, but there actually could be some truth to the political affiliation-brain chemistry thing. I don't buy it, but if being a smoker is classified as a psychological disorder--nicotine addiction, that is--this could have some weight.

nicotine affect neural trasmitters which become dependant on it.
how does the brain become chemically dependant or altered by a political standpoint? have you sustained a massive head injury since we last spoke? how low will you stoop and how stupid will you pretend to be in order to defend your beloved FOX? tell you what...just cover your ears and go LALALALALALALALALALALALALALAALA

FeceMan
Originally posted by PVS
nicotine affect neural trasmitters which become dependant on it.
how does the brain become chemically dependant or altered by a political standpoint? have you sustained a massive head injury since we last spoke? how low will you stoop and how stupid will you pretend to be in order to defend your beloved FOX? tell you what...just cover your ears and go LALALALALALALALALALALALALALAALA
Nicotine addiction is NEVER going to be a psychological disorder in my book. I know very well how addiction works, thanks very much. It is, however, NOT a psychological disorder like schizophrenia.

However, I believe I misread your post originally: political views altersthe brain chemistry, or did you mean to say brain chemistry alters political views?

PVS
brain chemistry alters political views?

that is what he is alluding to.

its junk science feceman. if you would believe that brain chemistry effects the outlook on two similar views on how a democratic society should be run, then....oh well

do you need to feel that somehow people who oppose your views are somehow less mentallty fit than you, or perhaps just fanatical because of an imbalance of chemistry?, or *fill in any reason why you are simply inherently wiser* is that why you're willing to buy this crap?

unless some sarcasm just flew over my head and you're actually not sold on this shit

FeceMan
You missed the "I don't buy it" in my first post.

And I do think that brain chemistry could alter political views. I never said that one view made a person more mentally fit than another. Unless I see actual proof, I won't believe it, but there could be truth in what the fellow was saying.

PVS
could be truth? how?
what do you base that on?

FeceMan
Originally posted by PVS
could be truth? how?
A year of studying--albeit a somewhat limited amount--of the brain and how it works.

BackFire
Fox news is like that elephant in the living room, people hate it but can't ignore it.

FeceMan
Originally posted by BackFire
Fox news is like that elephant in the living room, people hate it but can't ignore it.
Correction: it's like the squid at the dinner table. Except I'll bet that everyone hates at least one news channel.

GCG
A reporter baiting someone who is untrained to answer......is this what Fox News resorts to ?

P-A-T-H-E-T-I-C

xmarksthespot
I'm studying neuroscience. FOX news, unfair and unbalanced, once again shows how retarded it is.

FeceMan
Originally posted by PVS
could be truth? how?
I have a question: on what do you base your claims that it is "junk science"?

Your years of studying neuroscience? Your time spent learning the hormones and neurotransmitters produced by the body and how they affect the mind? You research on mental disorders--the symptoms, treatments, and what causes them--that allowed you to make this deduction?

Or is it just that it was on FOX?

PVS
its a little thing we simple lay people call "common sense"
and im sure if NPR ran an ad stating that conservatives were all mildly retarded based on the studies of one person, you would be equally accepting of any possibility roll eyes (sarcastic)

anything to defend fox, right fece? anything at all

and im sure your WHOLE YEAR of casual study of the basics of the human mind make you an expert roll eyes (sarcastic) although people dedicate their lives to studying the mind, and find it to be one of the most complicated things known and all admit to truly knowing little about it.

but you go on thinking your an expert, and go on lying about believeing something when you know damn well that you dont. when you have to lie to yourself to support a news organisation, its time to question just why you're doing so.

what, you want me to prove this guy wrong? fine, first you prove nietzsche wrong.

FeceMan
Originally posted by PVS
its a little thing we simple lay people call "common sense"
and im sure if NPR ran an ad stating that conservatives were all mildly retarded based on the studies of one person, you would be equally accepting of any possibility roll eyes (sarcastic)

anything to defend fox, right fece? anything at all

and im sure your WHOLE YEAR of casual study of the basics of the human mind make you an expert roll eyes (sarcastic) although people dedicate their lives to studying the mind, and find it to be one of the most complicated things known and all admit to truly knowing little about it.

but you go on thinking your an expert, and go on lying about believeing something when you know damn well that you dont. when you have to lie to yourself to support a news organisation, its time to question just why you're doing so.

what, you want me to prove this guy wrong? fine, first you prove nietzsche wrong.
Being mildly retarded is something completely different from having different brain chemistry. Being retarded is, well, obvious, even in the "mild" sense. It is observable in behavior and actions, the slight nuances of everyday things. Brain chemistry is not.

When did I say that I believed this study? All I said was that it had some merit, that there could be some truth to it. I never said I bought it--in fact, I have stated TWICE that I do not believe it.

You're right, my casual study of psychology doesn't make me an expert. However, it does give me an edge that you lack: the ability to know what the hell I'm talking about.

PVS
Being mildly retarded is something completely different from having different brain chemistry. Being retarded is, well, obvious, even in the "mild" sense. It is observable in behavior and actions, the slight nuances of everyday things. Brain chemistry is not.

When did I say that I believed this study? All I said was that it had some merit, that there could be some truth to it. I never said I bought it--in fact, I have stated TWICE that I do not believe it.

You're right, my casual study of psychology doesn't make me an expert. However, it does give me an edge that you lack: the ability to know what the hell I'm talking about.

and yet you fail to bring evidence to the table, but would rather wave your whole year of casual reading around like an extention of your intellectual penis. well it proves nothing and i'm not impressed. you are not an expert nor a moderate expert nor anything more than me on this topic.

common sense: different people feel that one of two similar yet differing paths toward an ideal democracy is a better one. but no, somehow they must have a different brain chemisty, because how else could they possibly think different than YOU!>!?!?! must be fanatical and delusional to do so.

well here's my evidence: i have 'liberal' (whatever the f*** that really means anymore) views on how our government should be conducted, yet i have rather realistic dreams, although certain scenarios tend to be a bit warped. but for the most part, in my dreams i'm simply living a mildly warped and altered version of my real life. no flying around, no monsters, no lions and tigers and bears oh my!!! so i guess i'm just a fluke? or perhaps a closet conservative? personal observation my good man, a perspective from the inside, which you dont have. so who's view is more credible on this topic? hmmmmmm.

ResubianNushi
Originally posted by PVS
apparently, foxnews is so desperate to alienate those with different political views that they decided to wheel in this wacko who believes that liberals dream differently than conservatives. i guess somehow a political view alters the chemistry of the brain. next week on FOX: "are liberals human?"

It's kinda funny how they start to insult Liberals even though Liberals dream of normal stuff like sex and the world.

PVS
its just another attempt to drive yet another wedge between people who follow their political views and those who dont. next week it will be a story about how liberals bleed green blood and feed on the flesh of children.
(see avatar) fear LIBERAL!!!!!! AAAAAAAH!!!!!! *wakes up in a cold sweat*

manny321
Well CNN is really starting to go after bush. However the bias put by FOx i have never seen on any other network.

CNN is biased.
Fox is ver very x1162376273626813 biased.

KidRock
All media is biased, PVS is just a liberal so he decides to rant about Fox.

manny321
FOX coverage of the Iraq war was state run television. All news is biased but FOX is in another leauge. Do you get my point???

FeceMan
Originally posted by PVS
and yet you fail to bring evidence to the table, but would rather wave your whole year of casual reading around like an extention of your intellectual penis. well it proves nothing and i'm not impressed. you are not an expert nor a moderate expert nor anything more than me on this topic.

common sense: different people feel that one of two similar yet differing paths toward an ideal democracy is a better one. but no, somehow they must have a different brain chemisty, because how else could they possibly think different than YOU!>!?!?! must be fanatical and delusional to do so.

well here's my evidence: i have 'liberal' (whatever the f*** that really means anymore) views on how our government should be conducted, yet i have rather realistic dreams, although certain scenarios tend to be a bit warped. but for the most part, in my dreams i'm simply living a mildly warped and altered version of my real life. no flying around, no monsters, no lions and tigers and bears oh my!!! so i guess i'm just a fluke? or perhaps a closet conservative? personal observation my good man, a perspective from the inside, which you dont have. so who's view is more credible on this topic? hmmmmmm.
And yet YOU fail to bring evidence to the table on why this is 'junk science'.

You continue to ignore the fact that I have repeatedly say that I DO NOT BELIEVE THIS TO BE TRUE. All I have said is that there is a possibility that brain chemistry could have an influence on one's political views. I never said that, if this were true, liberals had some form of mental defect that changed their views. Never.

Can you get that through your head? Let me repeat it once more, since you seem to be having so much trouble:

I do not believe that brain chemistry alters political views. However, I believe the idea could have SOME truth to it. That brain chemistry could alter/influence political views, NOT that political views are a sign of mental defect.

Since third time is apparently not the charm in this thread, allow me to repeat myself once again:

I do not believe that brain chemistry alters political views. However, I believe the idea could have SOME truth to it. That brain chemistry could alter/influence political views, NOT that political views are a sign of mental defect.

Got it?

PVS
thank you for contradicting yourself 3 times.

I do not believe that brain chemistry alters political views. However, I believe the idea could have SOME truth to it.

no matter how many times you throw in "could" and "some" and "maybe" and "just a tad" and "an itsy bitsy teeny weeny chance" you are accepting possability, so how can you say you don't believe it?
what do YOU base this belief on?

i base mine on three things:

1-my own brain, my own dreams

2-the fact that my father, whom i am the spitting image of physically and mentally, is so far to the right i cant talk politics with him without getting completely frustrated

3-a close friend i grew up with who is blue collar conservative, but has told me of some pretty far out dreams which i havent come close to.

point is, its generalising bullshit attempting to create the illusion of biological difference between liberals and conservatives. thats why its junk science. it was studied for the sake of a clear and bias agenda. even if it put liberals in a positive light and conservatives as fanciful loonies, i would be all over this shit. great efforts are made to separate people, which work. but how much bullshit are we willing to swallow?

Darth Revan

FeceMan
Originally posted by PVS
thank you for contradicting yourself 3 times.

I do not believe that brain chemistry alters political views. However, I believe the idea could have SOME truth to it.

no matter how many times you throw in "could" and "some" and "maybe" and "just a tad" and "an itsy bitsy teeny weeny chance" you are accepting possability, so how can you say you don't believe it?
what do YOU base this belief on?

i base mine on three things:

1-my own brain, my own dreams

2-the fact that my father, whom i am the spitting image of physically and mentally, is so far to the right i cant talk politics with him without getting completely frustrated

3-a close friend i grew up with who is blue collar conservative, but has told me of some pretty far out dreams which i havent come close to.

point is, its generalising bullshit attempting to create the illusion of biological difference between liberals and conservatives. thats why its junk science. it was studied for the sake of a clear and bias agenda. even if it put liberals in a positive light and conservatives as fanciful loonies, i would be all over this shit. great efforts are made to separate people, which work. but how much bullshit are we willing to swallow?
1. Accepting a possibility and saying that I believe something are entirely different things. I base this belief on the fact that physical trauma can completely change the personality of a person--why, then, couldn't a chemical difference change a more minor aspect of a personality?

2. Apparently you are not the spitting image of your father mentally if your views are completely different. And similar brain chemistry does not correlate well with physical appearance.

3. Dreams mean nothing. If you have normal dreams, great. If you have weird, off-the-wall dreams, great. In fact, you probably have had some of the oddest, least-sensical dreams ever, but you cannot remember them.

4. Perhaps there are biological differences between conservatives and liberals, perhaps there are not. Frankly, I don't think there are, but that doesn't dismiss the possibility of truth. I don't buy evolution and things like the endosymbiotic theory, but might they have some truth to them? Sure, they might.

5. "even if it put liberals in a positive light and conservatives as fanciful loonies, i would be all over this shit".

You know, it is a good question to ask how much bullshit we are willing to swallow. I think I'm a bit too full for this one, though. Thanks anyway.

PVS
1. Accepting a possibility and saying that I believe something are entirely different things. I base this belief on the fact that physical trauma can completely change the personality of a person--why, then, couldn't a chemical difference change a more minor aspect of a personality?

for an individual, perhaps. for about 50% of the population though? comon dude, seriously, you're stretching the possability for an individual to one of the majority. yes, perhaps if i took a blow to the head i may end up voting for bush....who the hell know? but as i said before, this article implies a biological difference between two halves of a nation. that is junk science.

2. Apparently you are not the spitting image of your father mentally if your views are completely different. And similar brain chemistry does not correlate well with physical appearance.

apparently i AM.
apart from our political views, everyone we mutually know routinely declare that we are like clones, the way we conduct ourselves, things that we enjoy, things that piss us off, even with the same warped sense of humor, just about everything but politics.and before you even try to grasp for it: i dont choose the left out of a rebelious nature, so please dont go there either. there is no motive behind our political standing beside what we truly believe.

why do i think we differ? conditioning. ultimately, the way we view the world is the way we learn to view it through our own experiences and influences from childhood on to every day of our lives up till now.

but who cares what myself, my father and everyone we know observes. you are clearly more knowledgabe of my own family traits than i am.

3. Dreams mean nothing.

finally we agree....i think
so then you declare this article to be heavily bias propaganda garbage based on junk science? its not a huge leap in logic...in fact it is but a short step.
ask yourself: why did fox choose to air that?

In fact, you probably have had some of the oddest, least-sensical dreams ever, but you cannot remember them.

...and you are also more knowledgable about what i dream than i am. wow, you're an intuitive genius it seems...

anyway, the nature of my dreams depends on alot of things. the kind of day i had plays a big role. if its just a "business as usual" day, i usually just have "business as usual" dreams. on my more odd and occasional f***ed up days, my dreams become more erratic and unpredictable. i cant remember the last time i had a genuine nightmare and at worst i'll have dreams which annoy me.
however i do get some far out dreams when i've been drinking.

as far as me not remembering them, sometimes i'm prone to waking in the middle of the night, thus cutting those deep sleep dreams off short and can remember them, and still i dont recall anything that far out.

Youu know, it is a good question to ask how much bullshit we are willing to swallow. I think I'm a bit too full for this one, though. Thanks anyway.

how incredibly mature roll eyes (sarcastic)

i dont give a rats ass whether or not you belive the truth about me, just so thats clear. however your immaturity in this post was far outshined by your awe-inspiring arrogance to imply you know more about me with regards to my mind and my family. way to raise the bar!!! laughing out loud

xmarksthespot
Okay. Neurochemistry definitely affects behaviour e.g. Huntington's disease. Also environmental factors can affect neurochemistry - e.g. reactive depression. The FOX thing however is ludicrous. Political views are not genetic. I've never read anything about neurochemistry affecting political views or vice versa... then again I don't often read The Journal of Right-Wing Neocon Pseudoscience and Propaganda - so maybe I'll just have to look into it...

FeceMan
Originally posted by PVS

for an individual, perhaps. for about 50% of the population though? comon dude, seriously, you're stretching the possability for an individual to one of the majority. yes, perhaps if i took a blow to the head i may end up voting for bush....who the hell know? but as i said before, this article implies a biological difference between two halves of a nation. that is junk science.
You're right. It is stretching it. Which is why I said I didn't buy it. I believe, however, that the 'altered brain chemistry' was more aimed at a broader scope of things than conservative vs. liberal. Authority, morality, ethics, that kind of stuff.

Fine. I'll give you this point. Of course, regarding your views on this, it would just be how you were raised that would make you similar to your father.

Why did FOX choose to air that? It doesn't matter their motives; all that matters is what we'll believe. They could give 100 legitimate excuses and you'd still say "RIGHT-WING PROPAGANDA!".

And, yes, I am more knowledgeable on the subject of dreams than you are. Everyone dreams. Most people just don't remember them. In fact, everyone dreams several times a night. Unless you wake during REM sleep, however, you aren't likely to remember them.

Once again, that "maturity" bit. That's a double-edged sword, PVS. Be careful upon whom you raise it as a weapon.

PVS
thank you for an all around useless response. imagine the discussion we would have if you didnt ignore what i say? dare to dream.

and thanks for "giving" me that point, and immediately taking it back. you are so just and kind. roll eyes (sarcastic) what a waste

PVS
Unless you wake during REM sleep, however, you aren't likely to remember them.

a point which i stated but you ignored. to be more descriptive, i have ferrets which sometimes get loud in their cage when they refuse to sleep, so i have been yanked out of plenty a deep sleep.

but just keep saying "i know more than you" in every post and perhaps through repetition it will become the truth.

FeceMan
Originally posted by PVS
thank you for an all around useless response. imagine the discussion we would have if you didnt ignore what i say? dare to dream.

and thanks for "giving" me that point, and immediately taking it back. you are so just and kind. roll eyes (sarcastic) what a waste
If my response was 'all around useless', what does that say about that to which I responded?

How's that maturity bit going, PVS? I hope you didn't just cut your hand.

PVS
ok, so now that you clearly have nothing to grasp to, its posts of "i know more than you...but i wont say how...so just trust me!!!!" and various one-line zingers.

ok then, whatever holds your ego together. or you could just admit you've been blowing hot air and being rather toolish....naaaaaaaa.....carry on

FeceMan
Originally posted by PVS
ok, so now that you clearly have nothing to grasp to, its posts of "i know more than you...but i wont say how...so just trust me!!!!" and various one-line zingers.

ok then, whatever holds your ego together. or you could just admit you've been blowing hot air and being rather toolish....naaaaaaaa.....carry on
I do know more than you. On some subjects.

And my "various one-line zingers"? Would you have it that I make it two as to imitate your own posting? Or would you prefer to leave the situation as the pot calling the kettle black?

Again, how's that maturity working out for you?

PVS
Again, how's that maturity working out for you?

well, you cant resist the urge to respond can you?
seems like your trying to convince yourself of your superior intellect,
rather than me, since im just some immature idiot.

pot and kettle indeed laughing out loud

FeceMan
Originally posted by PVS
well, you cant resist the urge to respond can you?
seems like your trying to convince yourself of your superior intellect,
rather than me, since im just some immature idiot.

pot and kettle indeed laughing out loud
Yes, PVS, I am trying to prove my superior intellect and that you are an immature dolt. Because that is EXACTLY what I've been saying all along. The entire time I've been thinking, "Man, that PVS? What an idiot. He's a liberal so, like, he is retarded. His brain chemistry is so altered that he is considered 'profoundly retarded'. Maybe he has Down Syndrome or something."

The only thing I have said about you being immature was that I found it...interesting how you frequently accuse me of immaturity when your posts show that you are just as--if not more--guilty of this 'crime'.

By the way, if I did not respond, you would gloat over your "victory" about how I had nothing more to go on so I stopped posting against you.

PVS
The only thing I have said about you being immature was that I found it...interesting how you frequently accuse me of immaturity when your posts show that you are just as--if not more--guilty of this 'crime'.

and yet you still perpetuate this seemingly mutually immature exchange (however , of coarse i am EVER so much more immature than you, if you are the least bit immature at all, which you are probably not.)

ok, keep going.......... roll eyes (sarcastic)

FeceMan
Originally posted by PVS
ok, keep going.......... roll eyes (sarcastic)
Keep giving me fodder and I will.

PVS
Keep giving me fodder and I will.

but isnt that in itself immature?
if you are so mature and superior, would you not prove far
more by simply being the better man and walking away?
have you not already clearly 'won' and now stand triumphant over
my owned carcass? so why do you go on?

because you need to convince yourself that you are 'right' and mature laughing out loud

good luck with that stick out tongue

FeceMan
Originally posted by PVS
but isnt that in itself immature?
if you are so mature and superior, would you not prove far
more by simply being the better man and walking away?
have you not already clearly 'won' and now stand triumphant over
my owned carcass? so why do you go on?

because you need to convince yourself that you are 'right' and mature laughing out loud

good luck with that stick out tongue
No, because if I were to "be the better man", as you described, you would--as usual--claim to have triumphed in the war of the words and how the only reason I stopped responding was because I couldn't compete. It also sounds incredibly arrogant.

If we're being honest here, trading jabs at each other--especially outside of PMs--is quite immature and wastes time, energy, and the purpose of KMC.

PVS
why would it matter what i claim? i am but the fool,
and you are the superior one. surely since you are so
right then everyone can clearly see that and my call of "victory"
will be seen as the deranged babbling of a delluded fool who simply cant admit defeat..right?

but you DO persist and try so hard to convince...but who are you trying to convince? me? im a fool, what does it matter what i think. so who, oh who? eek!

FeceMan
Originally posted by PVS
why would it matter what i claim? i am but the fool,
and you are the superior one. surely since you are so
right then everyone can clearly see that and my call of "victory"
will be seen as the deranged babbling of a delluded fool who simply cant admit defeat..right?
Yes, PVS, I am trying to prove my superior intellect and that you are an immature dolt. Because that is EXACTLY what I've been saying all along. The entire time I've been thinking, "Man, that PVS? What an idiot. He's a liberal so, like, he is retarded. His brain chemistry is so altered that he is considered 'profoundly retarded'. Maybe he has Down Syndrome or something."

By the way, if I did not respond, you would gloat over your "victory" about how I had nothing more to go on so I stopped posting against you.

PVS
oh and btw....please give me a single quote from any thread where i declare that i have "won"..... i anxiously wait.....

FeceMan
Originally posted by PVS
oh and btw....please give me a single quote from any thread where i declare that i have "won"..... i anxiously wait.....
You haven't yet, but you've done it enough in other threads that I can say that you would.

PVS
You haven't yet, but you've done it enough in other threads that I can say that you would.

ok, did you notice the words "any thread"? guess what that means! eek!

now hop to it. go find it, HURRY!!! or you can always just stfu. whatever your preference smile

PVS
still waiting...

FeceMan
wink

Spelljammer
My computer has a problem with downloading, what exactly did FOX News do THIS TIME? laughing out loud

FeceMan
Originally posted by Spelljammer
My computer has a problem with downloading, what exactly did FOX News do THIS TIME? laughing out loud
Aired an interview with someone who believes that brain chemistry may alter political views.

Spelljammer
...I could see that...

I mean, not to say that it controls who you are as a person. But I could understand how more depressed, abused individuals would be conservative and those raised with whatever they needed and or wanted would be liberal..

PVS
wink

so you opted to crack open a nice cold stfu? enjoy

FeceMan
Originally posted by PVS
You're easier to predict than Pavlov's dogs. Thank you for giving us all a point-in-case scenario.

PVS
You're easier to predict than Pavlov's dogs. Thank you for giving us all a point-in-case scenario.

what, that you lied and falsly accused me of declaring to 'win' a debate?
and that i called you on that lie and made you look like an ass?
were you seeking irony? well, this isnt a debate, this is me defending my character against a lie.
and yes, i won.

FeceMan
Originally posted by PVS
what, that you lied and falsly accused me of declaring to 'win' a debate?
and that i called you on that lie and made you look like an ass?
were you seeking irony? well, this isnt a debate, this is me defending my character against a lie.
and yes, i won.
If by 'won' you mean 'was served by my own habits which I was quick to demonstrate, thus proving FeceMan's point', then yes.

PVS
yeah, interesting. you know what? how about i just let my point stand, and stand well.
sorry you had to resort to lying and manipulation, champ. wink

FeceMan
Originally posted by PVS
yeah, interesting. you know what? how about i just let my point stand, and stand well.
sorry you had to resort to lying and manipulation, champ. wink
I'll let my point stand, too. Of course, mine doesn't rely on crutches to do so.

PVS
*insert comeback*
see? im a nice guy.
i'll keep posting with you, so we can bury your weakass lie.
just a bit more and it will be 2 pages back, and nobody will ever know wink

FeceMan
Originally posted by PVS
*insert comeback*
see? im a nice guy.
i'll keep posting with you, so we can bury your weakass lie.
just a bit more and it will be 2 pages back, and nobody will ever know wink
I'll be more than happy to bring it back up. Or perhaps your accusations of me hiding it are tinged with your own motives?

PVS
then post your proof. you said that i routinely declare victory in a debate, i said prove it, and you just shut up on the spot. well the challenge is still open.

and no, here's a dose of reality: me proving your lie wrong doesnt count. thats an objective point, one which you were completely wrong on. i know you were trying to play the irony card. to bad it didnt work. better luck next time champ wink

...still waiting on that proof.........but dont worry, i wont hold my breath roll eyes (sarcastic)

FeceMan
Originally posted by PVS
then post your proof. you said that i routinely declare victory in a debate, i said prove it, and you just shut up on the spot. well the challenge is still open.

and no, here's a dose of reality: me proving your lie wrong doesnt count. thats an objective point, one which you were completely wrong on. i know you were trying to play the irony card. to bad it didnt work. better luck next time champ wink

...still waiting on that proof.........but dont worry, i wont hold my breath roll eyes (sarcastic)
I said "gloating over your victory".
Originally posted by PVS
Proof.

Edit:

Again.

PVS
*sigh* que the manipulation of the conversation and ignoring of a valid point ...way to go champ. like clockwork.

post a quote of me saying that i've won a debate.
proving that you're a lying sack doesnt count.
and yes, i will gloat over that, because its fun,
and i know that when you were desperately searching
my posts looking for your proof, you were so planning to gloat as well. laughing out loud

still waiting on that proof.

: and pointing out the ridiculous condescending nature of your posts, however offtopic on my part, is still not proof of me declaring victory in a debate.

still waiting..... *whistles a happy tune*

FeceMan
Originally posted by PVS
*sigh* que the manipulation of the conversation and ignoring of a valid point ...way to go champ. like clockwork.

post a quote of me saying that i've won a debate.
proving that you're a lying sack doesnt count.
and yes, i will gloat over that, because its fun,
and i know that when you were desperately searching
my posts looking for your proof, you were so planning to gloat as well. laughing out loud

still waiting on that proof.
More proof.

PVS
how immature.
you know you got caught lying.
i know that you know, and thats good enough for me.
all your gibberish isnt going to change that.
you could just appologise for resorting to false accusations,
but i guess that wont happen. hey, we're almost at page 5 champ

im done now. if you ever find that proof, let me know.
until then, all respect for you is lost.

have your last word f.t.w.

good day

FeceMan
Originally posted by PVS
how immature.
you know you got caught lying.
i know that you know, and thats good enough for me.
all your gibberish isnt going to change that.
you could just appologise for resorting to false accusations,
but i guess that wont happen. hey, we're almost at page 5 champ

im done now. if you ever find that proof, let me know.
until then, all respect for you is lost.

have your last word f.t.w.

good day
And more proof.

PVS
Originally posted by PVS

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.