Who is the New Captain Marvel

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

yahman
Im talking about Gennis Vehl. The guys who is in the T.Bolts at the momment. The guys about to become The Photon. Could anybody tell me why ? I wan't to know because a New Avengers vs T Bolts match is being shceduled and guess whose fighting Sentry?

How powerful is Captain Marvel. I herad he once beat King Thor. Could someone elaborate on this? smile

What are his powers?

How strong is he, I heard he was only Level 4 ?

What are his most impressive feats? Especially since joining the T bolts?

I dont want t to know about the old Mar Vehll. Just the new guy (well sort of new any way).

Cheers guys

HigH ScholaR
Known relatives: Mar-Vell (father-deceased), Elysius (mother-deceased)
Allies: Silver Surfer, Adam Warlock, the Avengers, Rick Jones

Height: 6' 2"
Weight: 195
Eyes: Blue, white when energized
Hair: Was white (as Legacy), now blonde when not energized and white when energized
Strength Level: Class 50 - Can lift 50 tons
Weapons: Nega-Bands
Powers: The Nega-Bands give Captain Marvel the power of flight at speeds past that of light, to breathe in space, and to shoot energy blasts. Captain Marvel also has cosmic awareness, though he is struggling to gain control of it.

yahman
Originally posted by HigH ScholaR
Known relatives: Mar-Vell (father-deceased), Elysius (mother-deceased)
Allies: Silver Surfer, Adam Warlock, the Avengers, Rick Jones

Height: 6' 2"
Weight: 195
Eyes: Blue, white when energized
Hair: Was white (as Legacy), now blonde when not energized and white when energized
Strength Level: Class 50 - Can lift 50 tons
Weapons: Nega-Bands
Powers: The Nega-Bands give Captain Marvel the power of flight at speeds past that of light, to breathe in space, and to shoot energy blasts. Captain Marvel also has cosmic awareness, though he is struggling to gain control of it.

Cheers chief.

ScarletSpider
In 616 it's just Mar-Vell or Genis-Vell. Ultimate Universe phoneticized it to Mahr Vehl.

Genis can attain interstellar flight speeds, is class 15 strength when augmenting his physique with photonic energy. He can fire energy blasts, create energy shields, but most importantly he can absorb and manipulate energy. He's an energy sponge, and the more he absorbs the more it serves to empower him. That makes his powers kind of hard to define. For his best power feats, I'd say go read Captain Marvel v4 where he went insane.

Currently, in T-Bolts he's undergone some new transformative event, his powers have been changed, instead of absorbing photons in the present, he absorbs and manipulates photons from somewhere and sometime else absorbing them through intraspace. That's all they've said so far, but he's still as powerful as before, he just has to readapt.

yahman
Originally posted by ScarletSpider
In 616 it's just Mar-Vell or Genis-Vell. Ultimate Universe phoneticized it to Mahr Vehl.

Genis can attain interstellar flight speeds, is class 15 strength when augmenting his physique with photonic energy. He can fire energy blasts, create energy shields, but most importantly he can absorb and manipulate energy. He's an energy sponge, and the more he absorbs the more it serves to empower him. That makes his powers kind of hard to define. For his best power feats, I'd say go read Captain Marvel v4 where he went insane.

Currently, in T-Bolts he's undergone some new transformative event, his powers have been changed, instead of absorbing photons in the present, he absorbs and manipulates photons from somewhere and sometime else absorbing them through intraspace. That's all they've said so far, but he's still as powerful as before, he just has to readapt.

Apparently he destroyed the universe ?
And recently absorbed Numerous Nukes ?

I getting the back issues to T.Bolts tomoz. Im looking forward to his fight with Sentry.

ScarletSpider
He participated in destroying the universe. Entropy and Epiphany were with him. Then he provided a blast of energy for Entropy to recreate the big bang.

About the nukes, yes, he absorbed them by funneling them through his body into intraspace, or something like that. He's pretty damn powerful.

The back issues of the New T-Bolts are very good. You have to read it a couple times, and all in a row, Fabian does a great job of really beefing up his plots and overlapping them. Also, it will probably help to have marvunapp.com on file, he uses so many great, but obscure characters.

IownKMCstill
Wrathful Dwarf, I was egged on to do this by these two members who fed me.

Originally posted by StylishSmurph
I don't think I've seen such an embarrassing troll attempt before.

You know that when you go to a forum trying to troll and aren't taken seriously by anyone, and are mocked by everyone, that you probably can't make it as a troll.

Originally posted by batdude123
Not to mention he's only doing it in one thread. An "off topic" thread. laughing

They totally disregarded your warnings implying you are a complete loser. erm I won't argue about that though!

Originally posted by WrathfulDwarf
You can do it elsewhere.

But here on KMC they're not welcome.

As Bada and I have said. Don't feed the trolls anymore.

Originally posted by WrathfulDwarf
Starting now....no more talk about the troll.

Please, continue with the discussion you people were having early. If the troll returns we'll handle him. No more discussion on that subject.

Thank you.

Feed me

Rhinoceros
Why did you bumb your old thread? The topic is quite old.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.