kING OF TEAMS:2ND BOUT

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

HigH ScholaR
Jinzin's team: the darkhearts
(knighfall batman, shredder, snake eyes)

vs

Lord-of-dream: Team Dreamer
(deadpool, static, aquaman)

setting: the jungle half a mile in diameter expect jungle conditions and terrain there's a river in the middle of the jungle flowing from top to bottom 7 mteres deep and 10 meters wide.

rules: stick to setting, only characters on each team participate no outside interferance can use characters capabilties to the fullest don't go over the top.

anyone can vote only member who came up with the team debates with oppostion why and how their team will win. note you can post as many scernarios, counter scernarios, debates, counter clockwise scernariosstick out tongue the whole shit.

non participates in the debate can post comments and stuff the debate is open for 5 days

please don't vote until you've heard both scernarios.

jinzin and lod will lod in late

Ethereal
lol why dont you do two threads and have 2 different bouts per week

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by Ethereal

Two! Are you mad?! Thats like one thread times two!

HigH ScholaR
ain't that a bit too much besides if i do that means you and your opponent are in it

Creshosk
What's funny is Jinzin has two votes, yet neither has posted how they're goign to win. blink wacko

HigH ScholaR
Originally posted by Creshosk
What's funny is Jinzin has two votes, yet neither has posted how they're goign to win. blink wacko

ahh shit.........no one reads the rules sad

Originally posted by Ethereal

then i'll put you against golem360 tommorow

HigH ScholaR
beer

HigH ScholaR
^ supplied by jinzin

Dizzle
We calls him batman... Nuff said.

Creshosk
And three votes, before the fight. . .

King KAM
damn that jinzin

srankmissingnin
Snake-eyes for the win!

King KAM
its lord of dreams versus jininzin....idiot....^

Lord-of-Dreams
Damn it!! Not fair!! Those are obiously ust buddy, buddy votes. What the hell has Jin ever done that was so great? Oh, yea... I suddenly like Wolverine a lot more... stick out tongue lol I'm kidding.

So... my master plan...

I want to have Static go into the air, where his oponents can't get him, and fight there- just to hold the back a bit. The other two (Aqua and Deadpool) are meanwhile tearing down trees. Once the crew gets through it's 'construction' , they switch up. DP and KingAqua engage in battle while Static uses his powers to set the trees to blazes!! (Oh, Goodness, Dreamer! What are you thinking?? You'll see, kids, don't you worry. Uncle Dovi's gonna be aaaaallright!! lol) Now, Aqau and DP are both fine under heat, due to their powers. Static is also immune to a certain extent. Of course.. Bats and Snaky are not so lucky... and Shredder is too! They may all be strong willed, but when they are also fighting (and in those itchy, nasty, yucky suits... aytacos!!)... Well... Go back and read inside the brackets again, and you'll get my point big grin lol
So, The bad three (Jin's crew, of course!) are uncomfortable, and fighting a fight against a super soldier, a super physical mass of power, and a guy who can steal away their weapons (didn't I mention that Static is stealing their metal weapons and throing them into the flame with his power... then using them as his own hot tools of justice!! lol wow... I really need to cut down on the Cap comics... lol). So,
Static is up in the air throwing the swords, knives, guns etc... around like baseball bats or bludgeons, hitting the other guys, or, if caught, burning them to ... yea... making their hands say ouchi. DP is a master fighter (about Wolverine level, give/take) And Aqua is a master combatent, not quite a batman, but he does have endurance, speed, strength, etc... to make it even. He can just jump into the river any time he needs a rejuicing, Wade can just lie and take a beating for a bit for extra juice, and Static always carries those 'joose boxes' around with recharges... Now, just waiting for Jin...

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by Lord-of-Dreams
Damn it!! Not fair!! Those are obiously ust buddy, buddy votes. What the hell has Jin ever done that was so great? Oh, yea... I suddenly like Wolverine a lot more... stick out tongue lol I'm kidding.

So... my master plan...

I want to have Static go into the air, where his oponents can't get him, and fight there- just to hold the back a bit. The other two (Aqua and Deadpool) are meanwhile tearing down trees. Once the crew gets through it's 'construction' , they switch up. DP and KingAqua engage in battle while Static uses his powers to set the trees to blazes!! (Oh, Goodness, Dreamer! What are you thinking?? You'll see, kids, don't you worry. Uncle Dovi's gonna be aaaaallright!! lol) Now, Aqau and DP are both fine under heat, due to their powers. Static is also immune to a certain extent. Of course.. Bats and Snaky are not so lucky... and Shredder is too! They may all be strong willed, but when they are also fighting (and in those itchy, nasty, yucky suits... aytacos!!)... Well... Go back and read inside the brackets again, and you'll get my point big grin lol

Do you really think it is a good idea to fill the battle field with tons of smoke whilst fighting three super stealthy ninjas?

Lord-of-Dreams
Hey! Who's fighting this thing, you or Jinny?? lol
Yea, I see your point... Well, In response to that, I'll have to say that 1: DP has no problem, he's pretty ninja-ish himself, as a pro bounty hunter/ weapon X/ graduate of Pimp Colege (where thangs get done, biaatch!!). 2: I don't believe that Aqua has much/any problem with smoke, due to his otherworldy beingness, and Static can just break off a piece of metal he already stole and do the helacopter thang a bit a way from him, so all the smoke blows that way, he can see the field, and the whole stealthy bit starts to clear up, only heat remains. In fact, thats a damn fine idea! He will copter all the metalic stuffs, so the smoke goes where and when and how he wants it: right in his enemie's faces!! lol

(sorry, all, I added a bit to my plan in my previous post, so... go back... and READ IT AGAIN. NOW!!!! big grin lol

srankmissingnin
Hey! Who's fighting this thing, you or Jinny?? lol
Yea, I see your point... Well, In response to that, I'll have to say that 1: DP has no problem, he's pretty ninja-ish himself, as a pro bounty hunter/ weapon X/ graduate of Pimp Colege (where thangs get done, biaatch!!). 2: I don't believe that Aqua has much/any problem with smoke, due to his otherworldy beingness, and Static can just break off a piece of metal he already stole and do the helacopter thang a bit a way from him, so all the smoke blows that way, he can see the field, and the whole stealthy bit starts to clear up, only heat remains. In fact, thats a damn fine idea! He will copter all the metalic stuffs, so the smoke goes where and when and how he wants it: right in his enemie's faces!! lol

(sorry, all, I added a bit to my plan in my previous post, so... go back... and READ IT AGAIN. NOW!!!! big grin lol

Hehe am even taking a back seat to wait for jinzin to show up... my Snake-eyes knowledge is pretty indepth and I can tell you that he will be a large problem for your team... even with that walking plot device Static.

Lord-of-Dreams
Ughh... great! I have to go against Jin (who actually doesn't worry me much... lol) And against the huge Batman lover crowd, who will just vote for him out of love for Batty, and against Jin's crew who will do as the Batmen do, and against you???!!! Oh, crap! I don't need all this!! It's not faahayhayhair :cry: !! Now I'm up against two guys, one of whom is both respectable, and smart... meh, no problem. You might need some prunes to get my foot out your behind when this is done and gone, kids. just a litle tip wink stick out tongue

srankmissingnin
Ughh... great! I have to go against Jin (who actually doesn't worry me much... lol) And against the huge Batman lover crowd, who will just vote for him out of love for Batty, and against Jin's crew who will do as the Batmen do, and against you???!!! Oh, crap! I don't need all this!! It's not faahayhayhair :cry: !! Now I'm up against two guys, one of whom is both respectable, and smart... meh, no problem. You might need some prunes to get my foot out your behind when this is done and gone, kids. just a litle tip wink stick out tongue

Don't worry... my team will fight yours in the B list finals *cries*

jinzin
laughing out loud

wait wait wait...I'm not ready to post my scenario...I'm laughing too hard....

seriously I'm in tears....6 votes and I haven't even gotten started yet.... laughing out loud

jinzin
unfortunately, high scholar said one thing, one idea, one thought, ONE SENTENCE in that whole layout that simply screws lord-of-dream's team...

"can use characters capabilties to the fullest"

now, what's one of my character's capabilities? prep...

high sholar did not specify if this match were to take place without the use OF said prep, thus I take advantage of the oppurtunity.

....batman has files on aquaman that have been used against him to take him down through the harsh actions of razalgul... unfortunately for aquaman he will be a non-factor 5 minutes into this matchup, AND phobic of the water he needs to live at that.

now it's down to static shock and deadpool....whoopdido...

unfortunately for static, he suffers from the same mental afflictions that spiderman does, and has for lack of a better term, a weakness in character....aside from that he has an extreme lack of experience when compared to any one of my three fighters...

ASIDE FROM THAT, his powers don't even work on one of them PERIOD...see the thing is...shredders armor is alien in origin, hence why the sword of tengu glowed in recognition of it's alien tech counterpart when measured next to the shredder suit....

the sword of tengu itself caused extreme amounts of heat and electricity while being handled, this is why a specialized glove was needed to hold it. shredder however needed no such glove, energy and electricity surged around his entire body while using the sword and he suffered no ill affects....the sword leveled entire armies..what's static gonna do to him?..that said, the sword of tengu is a weapon that is capable of fending away the very elements themselves...is static's power enough to overpower the sword of tengu? well when I see him devistate multiple armies with it I might believe it..until then, I have serious and very justified doubts IMO.

note: even in the air shredder can get him with that sword.

can static control his suit? hmmm its seems unlikely...but it can't be proven either way.

now if knightfall azbats takes on static...things get even worse..azbat's is way more cunning and has everything he needs to take static out...all he needs to do is lob up some gas grenades or flashbang grenades in static's direction...stactic may be able to control those two depending on what they're made out of, but this is where his inexperience comes in play...azbats shoots out multiple bat shurikens from his gauntlets, static stops them and then a flashbang grenade blows up right next to him as he's preoccupied...

a moment is all he needs for bats to grapple hook him and literally throw him into the river thus dishcarging him and reducing him to more or less a normal guy...then it's bat grenade, bat shuriken time to his face. oooh that's gotta hurt.

note: it should also be pointed out that shredder can discharge static with the sword by slashing at the water sending a very large portion of the river airborne towards static's direction...a display of this is when splinter used the sword on the water mystic in return to NY part 2.

now it's snake eyes vs. deadpool....personally snake eyes is going to cut him to peices as (I don't think either of them will connect with gunfire thus) it will then be reduced to a sword fight....that's simply a fight deadpool isn't going to win.

hell, all snake eyes has to do is hold dp off until azbats or shredhead show up from taking out static and then it's over for him (deadpool). but honestly snakeeyes doesn't need it...his fighting skills are beyond deadpools capability as are his aiming skills...deadpool may have some nifty powers...but how well will his regeneration work when snakeyes cuts him in half and blows up what's left with his grenades?

as for auquaman well, due to the prep-time job azbats did to him, he's still having a nervous breakdown and too seriously messed up upstairs to fight...

my guys win....simple as....

jinzin
and as for static winning through fire....

jinzin
ummm.

jinzin
noooooo........

jinzin
the only one static has a prayer of doing that to is snake eyes....too bad he'll be dead long before he ever gets the chance.

jinzin
my boys... big grin

jinzin
Originally posted by King KAM
its lord of dreams versus jininzin....idiot....^

who's jininzin confused

HigH ScholaR
does batman keep kriptonite in his utility belt if so does he also keep other shit about the jla in his belt just incase of emergencies

NOW I DID SAY TO THE FULLEST BUT I ALSO SAID DON'T GO OTHER THE TOP

but your scernario is ok i'll re read it again

HigH ScholaR
no to offence lord of dreams but it's early days..........i wonder if now he's losing will he get the sympathy vote : yes

shifty:

jinzin
i didn't go over the top...I set this team up under the assumption this was a street level battle...lord of dreams tagged on aquaman (a guy with over class 50 strength) and static shock (who's already been reffered to as a walking plot device)...

my scenario levels the playing field, and it does so IN CHARACTER at that....if I was going against regular streeters I wouldn't use prep or the sword of tengu...unfortunately that's not the case here...so I've done what had to be done...

in any case azbats can just gut aquaman and gas him for the KO...not much of a problem there...

HigH ScholaR
Never said you did i just stated the rule incase others don't read from the first page and it was jsut referred to again for you ans others to reevaluate your senario.

i said yor scenario was ok..........you sneaky loop hole finding....... mad

nah it's cool beer

jinzin
laughing out loud

no i know I know...I'm just trying to re-certify and justify my position and opinions for clarity and a better understanding as far as the ther members are concerned.

King KAM
Jinzin you have a great strategy as expected.....(didnt expect anything less from the best) BUT!!!! if Static is used CORECTLY at FULL conditions...then hell wreak havoc on your team just from pure strength and im not talkin bout no damn WB cartoon static im talking bout the Comics one. BUT...this isnt my battle so im staying out and resting until the next round!!!

keep the faith

stay whirly rock

HigH ScholaR
maybe Lord of Drams should post pics of his team like jinzin has

jinzin
you think it would help? confused

HigH ScholaR
Originally posted by jinzin
you think it would help? confused

no but it would be nice to see how they look and compare

hold on you got 6 votes and you did'nt post shit perhaps your picture helped

HigH ScholaR
whistle
WHY IS LORD OF DREAMS LOSING SO BAD confused

jinzin
CAUSE NINJAS RULE!!!!! ninja mad

jinzin
ninja

Lord-of-Dreams
Cause Jinny has more buddies. Plain an simple. He has the Logan crew anbd the Batty crew... and Sprank. Pretty big crew... but... whatever...

K. I don't really care how powerful and electric your sword is, since Static is using staticelectricity to magnetize and control the sword.
I never said I was going to burn your guys, I said I planned to make them all uncomfortable, which it will. Batty won't be able to use his fear potions to take Aqua, since he will be fighting DP as well. And he will have to keep his cool under the blazing conditions. And Static isn't geting shot by flash bangs or getting water slashed at him cuz Aqua and DP are still around to stop those things from going down. Furthermore, Static will lok around for anything he can zapand steal right away, so nothing is getting thrown at him. And... tell me if I'm wrong, Kam, but don't his powers generate a static force field around him??
Also, tell me a few things::
1. Why would you complain about my getting Aquaman (whom I didn't even want, but will now keep), when Shredder has such a devestating sword and suit?? Takes on entire armies?? Psshh!! Not Street by any means, pal!
2.And ok... his suit walks him through fire without him feeling a thing, apperently... fine, how is it SL for him to take being electrocuted and al that like you said?? I don't really mind. It's all fun (other wise I'd complain about all those votes...) but quit nagging me about my team, cuz yours obviously entails some pretty badass dudes.
3. When did Bats become so good? He's not gonna run up to Aquaman, who would obviously know about his weaknesses, and just throw out some kryptonite (yes, I know, figure of speech) without Aqua moving at all. If he sees Bats rushing him, Aqua will at least throw out his hook to stop and probably kill him. Or, since you want to use prep which was never listed as a choice (...??) fine!! I'll use it too! Before the match starts, my guysgo to their public library and learn about their opponents. They establish that Static's priority is to get Batsbelt, and Shredder's poky stick. If Aqua sees anything in Bat's hands, he'll send the hook at his hands, and knock it out. Happy?
Oh, and let snaky cut DP to as many pieces as he likes, cuz DP ain't going nowwhere, heal just keep healing, and Snake is human- he'l get tired. In addition, he probably isn't that much better than DP.

HigH ScholaR
HE' ALIVE happy

Creshosk
Cause Jinny has more buddies. Plain an simple. He has the Logan crew anbd the Batty crew... and Sprank. Pretty big crew... but... whatever... I think it has more to do with having popular characters than it being Jinzin himself. . .

Batman, Shredder and Snake eyes

Don't forget that you have a crew as well, should we think that those votes that you receive go to you from them? Or should we give you both the benifit of the doubt. . .

For all we know the six pre-votes knew what Jinzin knew and could see how well his team would do.

Lord-of-Dreams
Yaay! Creshosk has arived!! Now it's a party!!

That doesn't really make any sense... What would the point of the tournament be if it was for everyone to make up their own secret plans and then vote? Why would we have rules if it just boiled down to who has the most popular character?? It makes ZERO sense! But, you see, I'm not a whiner. I'm not going to report Jin, I'm not gonna call him a fanboy, or insult his grammar, cuz those are the acts of a baby and a whiner. If I lose... well... someone had to lose... I have no chance later iff I have Wolverine to fight next. He'll win the whole tourney by himself, not really fair but... WELL!!!
(good job on the tourney, none the less, Scholar stick out tongue)

HigH ScholaR
thanks thumb up

shiftyi know who i'm voting for whistle

early days

Lord-of-Dreams
Heh, no, Scholar, vote on whom you thikn should win. That's how it should be done in the first place. And I posted to let you know how I feel, not to pull a vote. So why don't you read my thoughts, and think about it?

HigH ScholaR
huh are you be sarcastic because i was kidding besides i don't vote anyway in this tourny only watch and post

jinzin

HigH ScholaR
this guy no his shit............waiting for Lord of dream's counter strike

Creshosk
Yaay! Creshosk has arived!! Now it's a party!!

That doesn't really make any sense... What would the point of the tournament be if it was for everyone to make up their own secret plans and then vote? Why would we have rules if it just boiled down to who has the most popular character?? It makes ZERO sense! But, you see, I'm not a whiner. I'm not going to report Jin, I'm not gonna call him a fanboy, or insult his grammar, cuz those are the acts of a baby and a whiner. If I lose... well... someone had to lose... I have no chance later iff I have Wolverine to fight next. He'll win the whole tourney by himself, not really fair but... WELL!!!
(good job on the tourney, none the less, Scholar stick out tongue) laughing You want some cheese with that whine?

Welcome to the flaws on voting on the outcome of fights. Which is why polls truly can't be used to determine the real winner.

It's an ad populem argument.

lol rolling on floor laughing

King KAM
too bad shredder cant use the sword...im sorry jinzin but its cheating, by far!

jinzin
why can't he? it's his damn weapon!

i saw no rule stating shredder can't use his sword..you may as well argue that static can't use his powers...lol...

King KAM
its not his sword!, he loses doesnt start off with it or finish with it, he loses it. so how does he have it in this fight??? your cheating

King KAM
and jinzin i respect you and i think your a great debator, bit you are winning by such a landslide because of your name.

Lord-of-Dreams

King KAM

Creshosk
It doesn't really matter what kind of metal it is as long as it's metal. Wouldn't it have to be a ferious metal?

As non-ferious metals are not effected by electromagnetism.

Creshosk
and jinzin i respect you and i think your a great debator, bit you are winning by such a landslide because of your name. Then that means that we're voting on names?

Then wouldn't Lord of Dream's name be what got him two votes?

King KAM
im talking about the 6 votes jinzin got without even posting...you know thats BS everyone knows thats BS

Creshosk
its not his sword!, he loses doesnt start off with it or finish with it, he loses it. so how does he have it in this fight??? your cheating What are you talking about? How is it not his sword?

Creshosk
im talking about the 6 votes jinzin got without even posting...you know thats BS everyone knows thats BS Which is why SRank should have won right? eek!

Because winning by name alone is BS? cool

Right? confused

King KAM
its a temporary power-up like thorn becoming king thor.

Creshosk
its a temporary power-up like thorn becoming king thor. Which is why his toy is distributed with it?

King KAM
Man F*** this this is BULLSH**, you know its a temporary power-up if you read or watch the turtles you know, he doesnt get to keep it, its bunk this sh** is turning into politics......I resign from the tournament.

Creshosk
Sounds like you were just trying to get it kicked cause you were affraid of it.

King KAM
its unfair..... the sword is a steroid, it has strong psionic abilities than allowed in this tourney.

Creshosk
its unfair..... the sword is a steroid, it has strong psionic abilities than allowed in this tourney. Psionic abilities?

King KAM
im sorry wrong term not psionic , but energy projection.

Creshosk
im sorry wrong term not psionic , but energy projection. How do you figure?

Static isn't beyond the limitations with his electromagnetism is he?

The sword projects elements, not much different than the electricity static is throwing around.

King KAM
but thass statics permanent power, the sword is temporary for shredder

Creshosk
but thass statics permanent power, the sword is temporary for shredder The sword is Shredder's weapon, DD has his billy club, Cap'n A. has his shield.

I think you're just scared of the sword.

King KAM
ahhh....call it what you will, i can live with that....but umm jinzin has to much of a fanbase he coudl win with anyone(its because hes a well know debater) so its kinda already rigged.

srankmissingnin
ahhh....call it what you will, i can live with that....but umm jinzin has to much of a fanbase he coudl win with anyone(its because hes a well know debater) so its kinda already rigged.

*Hides "jinzin rules" sign behind back*

King KAM
*kicks srank in the shin and runs*

srankmissingnin
My only weakness... how did you know?

jinzin

that's such a load of crap...it's a well known fact that my supporting of wolverine, and my "biased scans" have gotten me nothing but enemies over the last year or so that I've been here...laughing out loud

I can count on one hand he amount of people who could possibly be construed as "crew"....even then, that might be a stretch...I may have some friends on here sure...but damn man...a TON of people hate me here...and that's a fact.

Creshosk
I wonder where Lord-of-dreams crew is. . . that's at least 10. . .

jinzin

jinzin
also..as far as the ownership of the sword goes..
shredder crafted it, forged it.....he's the one that understands it's power..he's the ONLY one that can handle it without suffering ill effects. he's the one that had it for hundreds of years. he's the one who stole it back after it was lost. it's his sword... get over it..

and like cresh said his toy even comes with it...lol..that's all the proof need right there..lol.

jinzin
whoops...this parts MY POST after this quote in MY counter argument...or it's supposed to be...

<<<<<<<<<<<-okay so now you're admitting that DP will indeed be fighting snake eyes..good..then obviously he IS NOT going to be saving aquaman...and he IS NOT going to be saving static...>>>>>>>>>>>>

now as for static...he'll be magnetizing weapons? fine...but if he magnetizes everything he screws his own teamates..otherwise he has to concentrate..we've seen even a guy like polaris and sometimes even magneto have to concentrate to some extent to manipulate metal, but only certain pieces of metal, while leaving others alone...the thing is what makes static better than them in that regard? oh that's right..NOTHING..... vs. snake-eyes..Snake needs hardly any concentration to shoot his ass, same with bats, same with shredder...also there's no guarentee that he won't get zapped by the sword before he even gets the chance to try his magenitism...which we know he won't since he already got taken out while he was either distracted by snake eyes or setting the forest a flame..

King KAM
Static doesnt have to magnetize everything, he DOIES have control over what he takes control of, and he does stay out of reach of his opponents, and tengu wont work on him with lightning because he will only be charging statics powers, and also he doesnt just take metal,he can take the sword whether metal or not, he can use his powers to levitate, but...... Why isnt Lord using DPs teleportation device, or Auquamans trident????

Creshosk
Static doesnt have to magnetize everything, he DOIES have control over what he takes control of, and he does stay out of reach of his opponents, and tengu wont work on him with lightning because he will only be charging statics powers, and also he doesnt just take metal,he can take the sword whether metal or not, he can use his powers to levitate, but...... Why isnt Lord using DPs teleportation device, or Auquamans trident???? How is he going to be taking the sword if it's a non-ferious metal?

King KAM
How is he going to be taking the sword if it's a non-ferious metal?

Static can use his Powers sorta like TK and rip it from his hands....

If you dont read static then dont act like you know him! mad

Creshosk
Static can use his Powers sorta like TK and rip it from his hands....

If you dont read static then dont act like you know him! mad So he has Telekinetic powers? Isn't that a bit beyond street level? wink

Lord-of-Dreams
could be... not like a sword that kills entire armies... hmm... kinda contradicting ourselves, aren't we?? (and kinda lik TK does not mean he has TK. What happened, proffeser? You should know these things stick out tongue)
And you're right Kam, I wasn't using teleportation or Trident cuz they're... well... kinda cheap... but for this fight, I'll make an exception...

And Jin, don't be silly. Static has more than enouhg control over his powers to only grab the badguy's guns, swords, shurikens, grappling hooks, entire suits of armore (yep... as long as Azzy and Shredder are wearing it, Static is controling it stick out tongue, and I'm not too worried about Snakey.)
Snake is no trouble at all, since he will be beaten by the Trident, which will really cause some trouble!! He can magic him to his knees, then kill Shredder for being a chump, then let DP has some fun... I don't even know what it is DP would do, but it would be badass stick out tongue lol
DP will not only fight SE. Him and Aquaman switch up, from tme to time. Also, they really aren't fighting for too long. Just till Static finishes with the fire... which should take a few minutes, since he'll ha the bombs and stuff Snakey carries around stick out tongue or... maybe he'll just use the Tengu Blade!!!!! Happy Dance rolling on floor laughing evil face

Creshosk
Actually I haven't seen the sword taking out armies except through a plot device.

Lord-of-Dreams
Not my call. Jin said it, I'm just repeating it...

Tha C-Master

So... my master plan...

So, The bad three (Jin's crew, of course!) are uncomfortable, and fighting a fight against a super soldier, a super physical mass of power, and a guy who can steal away their weapons (didn't I mention that Static is stealing their metal weapons and throing them into the flame with his power... then using them as his own hot tools of justice!! lol wow... I really need to cut down on the Cap comics... lol). So,
Static is up in the air throwing the swords, knives, guns etc... around like baseball bats or bludgeons, hitting the other guys, or, if caught, burning them to ... yea... making their hands say ouchi. DP is a master fighter (about Wolverine level, give/take) And Aqua is a master combatent, not quite a batman, but he does have endurance, speed, strength, etc... to make it even. He can just jump into the river any time he needs a rejuicing, Wade can just lie and take a beating for a bit for extra juice, and Static always carries those 'joose boxes' around with recharges... Now, just waiting for Jin...
those jinzin fanboys already voted BEFORE the damn match started, thats bull...

Its not going to be fair in the street tourney...

newjak86
I vote lord of dreams

EsteemedLeader
i vote lord of dreams, although jinzins team is damn impressive. wait a second, he chose new-age crappy shredder, theres no way that thing could win. old school shredder would totally smoke everyone. and lord does have aquaman, which is incredibly awesome.

brainchild81
I voted lord o' dreams also, even though I hate Aquaman. EsteemedLeader new-age Shredder would kill old-school Shredder 10 different ways before his lifeless body even hit the ground. Static tips the balance here. Combine that w/Deadpool's skills and healing factor and Aquaman's lame new powerfulness and you got a slaughterhouse goin' on here. Bats and Snakeeyes go down first. Then Shredder leaves the exo-suit and the battlefied in all the confusion. I still love ninjas though..............and hate Aquaman

pr1983
lord of dreams team just seems better to me...

Tha C-Master
Originally posted by brainchild81
I voted lord o' dreams also, even though I hate Aquaman. EsteemedLeader new-age Shredder would kill old-school Shredder 10 different ways before his lifeless body even hit the ground. Static tips the balance here. Combine that w/Deadpool's skills and healing factor and Aquaman's lame new powerfulness and you got a slaughterhouse goin' on here. Bats and Snakeeyes go down first. Then Shredder leaves the exo-suit and the battlefied in all the confusion.

New shredder would kill old shredder, that is the truth...

EsteemedLeader
Originally posted by brainchild81
I voted lord o' dreams also, even though I hate Aquaman. EsteemedLeader new-age Shredder would kill old-school Shredder 10 different ways before his lifeless body even hit the ground. Static tips the balance here. Combine that w/Deadpool's skills and healing factor and Aquaman's lame new powerfulness and you got a slaughterhouse goin' on here. Bats and Snakeeyes go down first. Then Shredder leaves the exo-suit and the battlefied in all the confusion.

old school shred eats anyone (except batman). his hands were leathal weapons, one of the worlds greatest martial artists

Tha C-Master
Originally posted by jinzin
that's such a load of crap...it's a well known fact that my supporting of wolverine, and my "biased scans" have gotten me nothing but enemies over the last year or so that I've been here...laughing out loud

I can count on one hand he amount of people who could possibly be construed as "crew"....even then, that might be a stretch...I may have some friends on here sure...but damn man...a TON of people hate me here...and that's a fact. indeed

HigH ScholaR
well 19 votes to lord of dreams

yesterday it was 3

Blair Wind
lordy i vote lord of dreams....just a better team.....

HigH ScholaR
jinzin will be missing for the next 2 days

So srank was asked for his temporary replacement

Creshosk
laughing And King Kam was fighting so hard against "name recognition voting." laughing out loud

Lord-of-Dreams
heh. Well, wonder how Jinz' gonna take this little mess. Couple guys come into it and switch it up, he's gonna be pissed!!
Well, yea, my team is better, but I didn't want to use Aqua in the first place, lol!! ( really, really like him, but I've never gotten around to learn much about him sad) Anyone know any sites with good, recent info on him??
I'm not even gonna change my plan. Screw it, I really don't need to.

xmarksthespot
I was inclined to just vote for LoD to even out the initial imbalance in jinzin's favor before arguments/scenarios had even been posted. But having looked at the teams and the arguments I still voted LoD. Besides jinzin's basis of his whole scenario is a loop hole - I don't like loop holes.

Tha C-Master
damned straight, good luck man...

srankmissingnin
*Kicks the door down*

Don't worry jinzin I will do my very best to safe your team!!!

Anyway... jinzin has tagged me in to cover for him while he is gone.

This is a scenario match in a forest... which LoD has decided to set on fire (either way he is screwed). Since I imagine these trees are very much alive at the time of being burnt and not dry, dead and on the verge of becoming a forest fire in their own right, the battle field will be fill with a thick black smoke. In such a scenario Snake-eyes can win this fight ON HIS OWN (caps for the importance)... actually even if the forests isn't set a light Snake-eyes can win this on his own.

Snake-eyes is unsurpassed in stealth, he sneaks through COBRA hide outs filled to the brim with Night Creeper Ninjas... and a random bottom of the barrel Creeper Ninja was able to sneak through a COBRA military base unnoticed, getting to the Cobra Commander's throne room... even after the base was on full alert (and the lowest of COBRA soldiers have been enhanced to 2x in every aspect). In a forest with any sort of brush Snake-eyes alone is going to reak havok on LoD team picking each of them off one by one until he is finished. The only way for this to be avoided is for LoD team to stick together and considering the nature of his characters seperate personalities and powers isn't likely to happen at all. With the battle field a blaze I almost want to say LoD team has no chance at all of winning... against Snake-eyes alone. It seems reasonable that Snake-eyes could stealth kill all three with out taking a direct assault!

Scenario wise, the battle field is set on fire and a thick black smoke has filled the area. This is no problem to Snake-eyes, even with out his visor he is an accomplished blind fighter and a practitioner of the Ear that Sees. He will not be hindered in the slightest by the smoke, it will on serve to enhance his already overwhelming stealth abilities. First Snake-eyes will go after Aquaman as he the most accesable and posses the most immediate threat. In all likeliness Snake-eyes will cleave through Arthur with out actually having to engage Aquaman in combat but if by some stroke of luck Aquaman manages to avoid the initial attack he will be cut down by Snake-eyes in short order.

After Snake-eyes finishes with Arthur he moves on to Deadpool. Seeing as how Wade is the most careful or attentive person he should be the easest of the three to get the jump on. I assume Snake-eyes has some prior knowledge concerning Wade and his healing factor so he will attempt to strike at the heart or sever the head. Either of these should grant Snake-eyes a temporary ko against Wade. However seeing as how DP does have mild superhuman stats and agility comparable to Spider-man's he may get lucky and avoid Snake-eyes' attack enough to not be fatal. If the two match blades, Deadpool will be taken apart in a few moments. Snake-eyes also packs several grenades with him at all times... don't think he'll need them but if he does he has them.

I'm not to familar with comic Static and all I know about the cartoon one was that he was a walking plot device. Anyway Snake-eyes should be able to get the drop on him unless he has a shield akin to Magneto's up at all time. Depending on the version of Snake-eyes he some times had a cross bow... so he could just pelt Static with wooden bolts from the smoke.

Tha C-Master
damn long post there...

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by Tha C-Master
damn long post there...

But is it enough to save jinzin?

Tha C-Master
who knows?

xmarksthespot
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
But is it enough to save jinzin?
Tis a nice post. But now that you've introduced thick black smoke to the playing field how do jinzin's characters with normal durability/healing survive death by carbon monoxide poisoning... big grin

Lord-of-Dreams
Exactly. And how does SE plan to run through it without ever coughing? I already explained why my guys are fine in it. And, in addition, I explained away the smoke, Spranky. Static uses his power and all of the enemie's weapons as a set of whilwind makers, pulling the smoke in the enemie's face only big grin

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by xmarksthespot
Tis a nice post. But now that you've introduced thick black smoke to the playing field how do jinzin's characters with normal durability/healing survive death by carbon monoxide poisoning... big grin

I'm no fire man but seeing as they are out side in an open space (with wind and such) I figured most of the smoke would be in the air preventing Static form seeing the events taking place below and only a minimal amount of the smoke would be on the ground level; didn't think carbon monoxide poisoning would play much of a role. Besides I wasn't planing on Snake-eyes taking more then a few minutes to kill Arthur and Wade. With all the smoke in the air and around the battle field the vision of anyone with out a visor or some sort of face protection will be severely hindered. If all else fails Snake-eyes can just use the Sleeping Phoenix while he waits for the smoke to disapate.

Static would have to find/see Snake-eyes first to take is weapons from him and even if he did a simple make shift fan will do little more then blow the smoke in one direction (or suck in depending on how the fan is set up), their isn't nearly enough accuracy for Static to send the smoke into the faces of his enemies only (if he ever sees them) and avoid his team mates.

HigH ScholaR
imagine jinzin's face when he comes back and sees the votes.

before ninja NOW Jinzin = no expression jawdrop

LOD is probably laughung awaytv_happy or not

Creshosk
Originally posted by HigH ScholaR
imagine jinzin's face when he comes back and sees the votes.

before ninja NOW Jinzin = no expression jawdrop

LOD is probably laughung awaytv_happy or not I knew that was going to happen once LOD's crew was on, which is one of the reasons why I found it odd that King Kam was arguing against name recognition voting. . .

The voting should have been by posting in the thread.

That way you knew who was voting for what and you cold make sure that there was no pre-voting.

Now you have to wonder if there were socks involved, because those two combined are pretty high for the number of people that actually pay attention to such things as this.

Tha C-Master
I knew that was going to happen once LOD's crew was on, which is one of the reasons why I found it odd that King Kam was arguing against name recognition voting. . .

That way you knew who was voting for what and you cold make sure that there was no pre-voting.

Now you have to wonder if there were socks involved, because those two combined are pretty high for the number of people that actually pay attention to such things as this. LOD's crew was on? Bull, jinzin is MUCH more popular than lod, stop whining.

You are just patting his back, you had no quams when jinzin was winning, you are just being disgusting now...

Go away...

Whirlysplatt
Wait till JP is in the street level tourney, no one will have a chance against him shifty

Tha C-Master
He wasn't complaining until jinzin started losing, now he's contradicting ALL of his argument.

sad it is...

HIgh Scholar needs to stop mentioning it, cresh is just looking for an exuse...

brainchild81
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
If all else fails Snake-eyes can just use the Sleeping Phoenix while he waits for the smoke to disapate.
What is that?

King KAM
How many more teams is there?

HigH ScholaR
WHAT??????????

HigH ScholaR
IT'S OVER Lord of Dreams has one

Tha C-Master
DAMNED STRAIGHT!!!!

Lord-of-Dreams
I knew that was going to happen once LOD's crew was on, which is one of the reasons why I found it odd that King Kam was arguing against name recognition voting. . .

Now you have to wonder if there were socks involved, because those two combined are pretty high for the number of people that actually pay attention to such things as this.

Oh, come off yourself. In case you didn't notice, Jin got six votes before even posting, so... prevoting is not an issue. Also, my votescame in the middle of the bout, pal. There are quite a few members on this site, in this strand, and they could have all just walked in here, or one guy did, then notified his friends that Jin was winning unfairly. At least a bunch of guys actually came in and explained their vote, who on your side did? lol did you even explain yourself?? Guess you just assumed that your position behind Jin was explanation enough?? stick out tongue
Well, thanks for the votes, all. It was a pretty tight arguement, but I managed to come out way on top lol. I'm gonna remember all my team's weaknesses, and all the strength I just learned of, and try to prepare for the next bout, where Jin'z crew will certainly be waiting to addni a couple spite votes stick out tongue lol I'm kidding. I respect Jin... just not his followers...
Happy Dance Happy Dance
Three cheers for Jinzin!!!
rolling on floor laughing

Creshosk
Oh, come off yourself. In case you didn't notice, Jin got six votes before even posting, so... That's why all voting should have been done by posting to the thread. That way it would be easy to see who was trying to vote before hand.

prevoting is not an issue. Also, my votescame in the middle of the bout, pal. Actually it was at the end there.

There are quite a few members on this site, in this strand, and they could have all just walked in here, The numbers are a bit much. I think that socks could have been involved.

That would allow a single person to vote multiple times.

or one guy did, then notified his friends that Jin was winning unfairly. And then just came in to vote against him?

At least a bunch of guys actually came in and explained their vote, who on your side did? My side? I don't vote in polls. As I've explained before they are ad populem arguments.

lol did you even explain yourself?? As I said, I don't vote. I didn't vote on a side.

Guess you just assumed that your position behind Jin was explanation enough?? stick out tongue As I said I didn't vote.

Well, thanks for the votes, all. It was a pretty tight arguement, but I managed to come out way on top lol.Yeah, I wasn't surprised by that, I knew you'd win.

I'm gonna remember all my team's weaknesses, and all the strength I just learned of, and try to prepare for the next bout, Good luck, you're still going to have to deal with "name brand voting."

Hopefully there won't be prevotes. I've given my suggestions for how to avoid such a situtation. Not foolproof, but better than nothing.

HigH ScholaR
a day befoRe it opens Lord of dreams and king kam will pm there scnarios before i open the thread.

thinking of havin jinzin face srank??????????

Tha C-Master
There werent socks, all you have to do is ask the mods.

Some sock was manipulating the batman vs spiderman polls, and I'm not going to say who,but a mod closed it because of him...

HigH ScholaR
sock????????????????

Creshosk
There werent socks, all you have to do is ask the mods.

Some sock was manipulating the batman vs spiderman polls, and I'm not going to say who,but a mod closed it because of him... How would they know?

Scramble the IP put out and they'd have no way of knowing. Having a floating IP for example.

Tha C-Master
sock???????????????? Multiple account people.

The comic versus is the most visited behind otf, there were no socks....

Creshosk
sock???????????????? Sock puppet, it's an alternate account. So single users can have multiple accounts, for various reasons such as manipulating polls, or "being" two different people.

Or to come back after being banned.

The only times I ever have alternate accounts on a Site is so that I can just have a different name or avatar. Of course on a site like this there is no reason to have an alternate account since you can change your name and avatar freely. I also always let people know when tis still me.

Creshosk
Multiple account people.

The comic versus is the most visited behind otf, there were no socks.... How do you know there weren't any?

I'm still skeptical.

Tha C-Master
I just told you that mods can edit polls and such, other than that, you are free to believe what you want...

HigH ScholaR
eek! thumb up

thanks so what's this with c17 and batman(forgot his screen name)

Creshosk
I just told you that mods can edit polls and such, other than that, you are free to believe what you want... I doubt that a mod would do something underhanded like that.

Tha C-Master
nono, edit as in if there's something wrong, or close the polls.

Tha C-Master
eek! thumb up

thanks so what's this with c17 and batman(forgot his screen name) batman wins, what do you mean?

Creshosk
nono, edit as in if there's something wrong, or close the polls. Ah. I see now.

HigH ScholaR
they act like they are the same person although it does look like they are just messing with each other

Tha C-Master
wink

Whirlysplatt
wink

Indeed wink

HigH ScholaR
i can dom that too wink

no expression

Tha C-Master
Originally posted by Whirlysplatt
Indeed wink big grin

jinzin
well that figures...I take leave for 3 days come back and THIS. sad

laughing out loud

whatever....

well there goes the "jinzin's winning by popularity alone" argument, as that was obviously NOT TRUE....

meh. oh well, I did all I could for my team though I will say this.... it isn't quite accurate to say that the people voting LOD's team as the winning one were giving good explanaitions...at least.....not from what I saw....

I read how LOD's team is "just better", I read a small debate on which shredder is better, new or old? and I read an argument that static has TK which puts him out of the league of street levels in my opinion... but I fail to see any convincing arguments or reasons as to why they would win....everything's counting on static shock to "get them before they get him" when he's already occupied lighting the forest on fire apparently....

how it's logical to assume he'll sense everything that's coming his way and use his control over metals to his advantage at the same time is quite beyond me....

pffft. well i don't know how you got that "pull out the vote" campaign goin but it's a good thing you did... cause by your scenario alone you were losing this fight...BAD....

good thing bat's can't use his batcave files, (which technically he would have on static as well, lol), good thing shredder shouldn't get to use his sword (which I'm still preplexed how people are convinced that the sword by all rights isn't his... confused ...). good thing static shock can sense any danger coming at him while lighting a forest on fire while fighting 3 guys he can't see at the same time....

bleh....good job roll eyes (sarcastic) ...and good luck in the next round...

Tha C-Master
No need to be sore about it, you had a cheap advantage...

Lord-of-Dreams
Psshh!! I was losing with my plan alone, Jin?? Don't even go there!! You got six votes without even posting!!!!!!! What don't you get? Obviously those six loe votes weren't sole. You must ave gotten more from your little swingers crew during.
And what if some guy said my team is just better. What if... it was?? laughing out loud And how do you explain six prevotes, smartass? Obviousl people can't just prefer a team, as you say. Wait.. as I recall, you said they did in your own defence. Swinging gate, pal. One side of the fence to another.
And who ever said you couldn't use Bat's knowledge?? (course... your own logic contradicted it, so, you, I guess lol...) And, why do you complain about m guy's powers when you have a guy with a sword and armor which have the power to take on entire armies. Do we need to go over what street level is again?? Cuz I don't think Daredevil could run in and beat an entire army... wink Nope... and you said he did it with one slash, that implies power that no street level person has... I'd quite enjoy seeing Static (the 'all mighty' wink) Shock do that... stick out tongue
Well... someone had to win, so don't feel too bad. big grin

Creshosk
You must ave gotten more from your little swingers crew during. Like you for yours.

Obviously if that's the case for one side that's the case for the other.

Tha C-Master
I'm not swinging anything, I don't think its fair what happened in the beginning.

Thats low, fact.

Creshosk
I'm not swinging anything, I don't think its fair what happened in the beginning.

Thats low, fact. Agreed. But saying subsequent votes were a result of the same is low too.

So you did vote for LOD then?

Well, *shrugs* as I said I don't vote in polls. . . unless there is an amusing option. . .

Like in the Mario vs Luigi thread I voted "WTF? YODA?!" Cause it cracked me up, and was what I thought as soon as I saw the Yoda option.

jinzin
i don't feel bad...or mad... hell I'm not even flustered to tell you the truth...

it's not as if I didn't see this coming as it is...

I'm just reasonably suspicious and incredibly disappointed. I came into this thing under the misconception that it was a street level tourny...apparently I was wrong about that due to the members on your team. I was under another misconception that the results of this battle would be due to the scenarios given and HOW we debated...I was wrong about that too.

the fact is my guys ARE street levels...the tmnt are freaking street levels that we can all agree on, and they take it to shredder all the time (they may not be able to beat him whatsoever, but they at least hold their own for a while), yet when I tried to bring my characters up to level the playing field vs. your overpowered guys all i got were complaints...

If I were to be REALLY cheap I would have used shredders fire mystic ninjas, and elite guards who are totally capable of teleporting onto the battlefield at a whim, or I would have had shredder go super and start napalming everything, flying around, teleporting, phasing out of attacks, and whacking people with lightning bolts. OOOORRR I could have given bats prep on static too since static is technically part of the dcu as well, OOOR pay off deadpool as both shredder and batsy are wealthy men, OORRR have snake eyes hynotize the lot of em and kill em at his leisure....

But I tried to keep it level, even then, going by arguments alone I had you completely on the defensive.. you proved yourself to be rather not so knowledgeable about your teams strengths and weaknesses, and even less aware of mine. I gave multiple scenarios of how to take down aqua and static with and without the sword of tengu and prep and still, you weren't happy...

I understand you had grief about the first 6 votes but lets get real here...we both saw how many people were actually responding to this whole tourny, how many people voted in the last one, and I at least know where most of my votes came from (it's simply rather unfortunate that people who support me and my arguments are constantly attacked, badgered, and berated and thus unwilling to reveal themselves...) but you (alone) got twice as many votes as people who participated in this thread... whats more is the only thing for an explanation as to why is "lod's teams better" which pretty much puts an end to the question of whether or not the actual debate really mattered here.... (although xmarks is the exception here).

I'm not mad or bitter, just suspicious and disappointed...but like I said...good luck in the next round.

Tha C-Master
Agreed. But saying subsequent votes were a result of the same is low too.

So you did vote for LOD then?

Well, *shrugs* as I said I don't vote in polls. . . unless there is an amusing option. . .

Like in the Mario vs Luigi thread I voted "WTF? YODA?!" Cause it cracked me up, and was what I thought as soon as I saw the Yoda option.

Yea, I'll vote on threads, if its like buggs vs daffy.
You're supposed to judge the argument, not the person nor character.

I'm not saying anyone FORCED them to vote for jinzin.

No I didn't vote, until I read that 6 vote thing, that was for balance, because I don't vote on these too often.

jinzin
....................................................................................................................................oh yeah.....and daredevil?

he DOES fight armies...ever heard of the hand? pffft.

Creshosk
Wolverine fights through armies. . . laughing

jinzin
who else...elektra, batman, hell snake eyes does it too, so has cap, so has iron fist! arrrgggg...it's like I said before...static's just too inexperienced...not my fault.

Lord-of-Dreams
Here's the thing thouhg. You said he took entire armies in one slash... DD's little bobbyknockers don't do that, son. wink
And you said the turtles couldn't take Shredder, son, so... not a valid comparasin... but if you want to go through there, let us look at a few of Static's enemies, such as a man made of rubber who is super flexible, but doesn't even stretch (well, he does, but not like Mr. F)... and he takes Static from time to time... very, very odd...
Oh, and for the record, you're right, I was almost always on the defencive. Good job spotting that. But, you see, I am always on D. I just prefer to give my one good strategy, then allow the other guy to try to break it down, I don't even really need to attack their strategy, since mine are usually foolproof, or I add little bits and bites. But it's a fact that I'm just a defencive kind of guy. stick out tongue (and by admitting this, I'm blowing up your little criticizme of me and my plan and of all those votes stick out tongue)

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>