Condoms/Oral/Anal are a sin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

WhiteSnowAngel
My boyfriend, wanted to have sex with me, so I told him to use a Condom, and well he said it's a sin, because who ever uses a Condom, is breaking the true purpose of sex, witch is to have children. By using a Condom he said it means you just using it for fun and have no ittention of having children. I said...ok, but I dont want kids right now, and he replied, then you will have to wait for sex....ok I said once again. So I suggested Oral Sex..then he said, that is also a sin, because the "Penis" is not suppose to go in ones mouth or go in anal, because again it stops the real purpose of sex, and only is meant for the Virgina, to make kids, when one is married only. I am mad, because he is a really nice guy, but is to religious, and I don't plan on getting married any time soon. I am way to young, and just want to experiment, but no everything is religious.

Well is he right or wrong ?

FeceMan
Originally posted by WhiteSnowAngel
My boyfriend, wanted to have sex with me, so I told him to use a Condom, and well he said it's a sin, because who ever uses a Condom, is breaking the true purpose of sex, witch is to have children. By using a Condom he said it means you just using it for fun and have no ittention of having children. I said...ok, but I dont want kids right now, and he replied, then you will have to wait for sex....ok I said once again. So I suggested Oral Sex..then he said, that is also a sin, because the "Penis" is not suppose to go in ones mouth or go in anal, because again it stops the real purpose of sex, and only is meant for the Virgina, to make kids, when one is married only. I am mad, because he is a really nice guy, but is to religious, and I don't plan on getting married any time soon. I am way to young, and just want to experiment, but no everything is religious.

I don't recall anything in the Bible about how sex is only for procreation.

If you just want to experiment, go down town and pick up a couple of hood rats. Knock about 20-30 off, get checked for "pelvic infections", and you'll be fine for awhile.

big gay kirk
He's only right according to what he believes..... some religions believe in sex as an act of worship, rather than of procreation (as in the Tantra of Hinduism, for example...)... personally, I believe in freedom of choice, and that all relationships should be based on a mutual willingness to compromise... if that isn't so, then the relationship is doomed anyway...

debbiejo
I think that teaching started out as more a Catholic teaching...Not to waste seed...and I think the story comes from the Bible story of Tamar.

Atlantis001

debbiejo
think about this....If there was no pleasure from it...would you really do it?????....I'm mean think about it.. angel blink

Atlantis001

Capt_Fantastic
Um...? WTF? He claims his desire not to use a condom is based on his religious beliefs...but ignores the fact that he isn't married to you? That makes ZERO sense.

Capt_Fantastic
Originally posted by debbiejo
think about this....If there was no pleasure from it...would you really do it?????....I'm mean think about it.. angel blink

How much fun is child birth?

Atlantis001
Originally posted by Capt_Fantastic

Less than in sex, thats whats the majority think.

WhiteSnowAngel
Um...? WTF? He claims his desire not to use a condom is based on his religious beliefs...but ignores the fact that he isn't married to you? That makes ZERO sense.

Supposedly, he thinks he is going to be with me long enough to get married.

I wouldn't have sex with him anyway without a condom. He is uncircumsized, and it looks gross, so with a condom, it will not show.

Capt_Fantastic
Originally posted by Atlantis001
Less than in sex, thats whats the majority think.

I don't want to come across as an *******, but I honestly don't understand anything you say.

debbiejo

giljotiini

About this much fun...... blink

Capt_Fantastic
Supposedly, he thinks he is going to be with me long enough to get married.

I wouldn't have sex with him anyway without a condom. He is uncircumsized, and it looks gross, so with a condom, it will not show.

That doesn't matter...it still makes no sense. You do understand that, don't you? He's bullshitting you, so don't fall for it.

Capt_Fantastic
giljotiini

That's my point. It's all a continuing theme.

Atlantis001
giljotiini

I meant something like this.

debbiejo
Yup, your boyfriend is conning you.....That's not real love....It's conditional....It's an old trick.

and BTW....I think babies should be born the size of hamsters...If god loved us god would of done that... big grin

Atlantis001

and BTW....I think babies should be born the size of hamsters...If god loved us god would of done that... big grin

Yea... I understand what you mean.

Capt_Fantastic
Yup, your boyfriend is conning you.....That's not real love....It's conditional....It's an old trick.

LOL...that would make sense.

debbiejo
See...god doesn't love us......and god only makes sex feel good so you'll do it....otherwise........ blink ...who really would....hahahahaha

WhiteSnowAngel
I think I know why he said Oral now. He is uncircumsized, and it freaked me out. I backed away, I think he knows why I did what I did, so I guess he made these escuses. The only way I would do iit, is with a condom. Anyway Debb is funny, with the Baby as size of Hamsters comment.

FeceMan
Right. Your boyfriend has an uncircumcised penis so he did not want to have oral sex...

Sometimes I think that I'm better off confused.

a1hsauce
yah i think Debbies first post was right, sex has been attempted to be, for lack of better word, "regulated" in religion. Catholics believe sex's sole purpose is to procreate. other religions im not too sure about, but I personally think that it just comes down to what you feel is right. I think sex is supposed to be a sign of intense affection. A sign of how much you love a person. That one person that you want to be with forever.

Its fun, sex is an awesome thing, but its just thrown around really casually nowadays

Leo.M
See...god doesn't love us......and god only makes sex feel good so you'll do it....otherwise........ blink ...who really would....hahahahaha

lol laughing

finti
you never seen an uncircumcised penis erected have you?

beside the fact that condoms can actually prevent transmittable venereal diseases as well, so for all means never mind the bollocs of VD`s and other nasty things that can get transmitted

Leo.M
He's uncircumcised boxed...don't let him see Nip tuck

Storm
The catholic church has been morally opposed to contraception and orgasmic acts outside of the context of fully natural marital intercourse as far back as one can historically trace. For instance, the 2nd century Epistle of Barnabas takes it for granted that oral sex is immoral.

The official position of the Catholic Church regarding birth control is expressed very clearly in Pope Pius XI's 1930 encyclical entitled Casti Connubii.
Since, therefore, openly departing from the uninterrupted Christian tradition some recently have judged it possible solemnly to declare another doctrine regarding this question, the Catholic Church, ... in order that she may preserve the chastity of the nuptial union from being defiled by this foul stain, ... proclaims anew: any use whatsoever of matrimony exercised in such a way that the act is deliberately frustrated in its natural power to generate life is an offense against the law of God and of nature, and those who indulge in such are branded with the guilt of a grave sin.

In 1968 Pope Paul VI released an encyclical titled Humanae Vitae, which again forbade chemical and barrier methods but suggested natural methods such as the rhythm method or natural family planning might be considered in cases of necessity. These methods are known as "periodic abstinence" and are argued to be morally different from positively modifying the couple' s fertility, since the modus operandi is abstinence.

It seems that they are much more concerned that people would be having sex outside of marriage than they are over the spread of disease - so they are willing to risk the latter in order to take a stand against the former.

debbiejo
Don't forget the only authorized position they used to have....Missionary...

sonnet

But God does love us, he gave doctors the idea of the Cesarean. wink

debbiejo
And epidurals.... yes

Evil Dead
so your boyfriend didn't want a bj...........didn't want to administer the anal..........

wow............he's gay.

debbiejo
you do realize that Christ was a type of Phallic symbol don't you.

Christ assumed the role of a phallic god in providing the most popular of conception charms...The Holy Prepuce. There were hundreds of them in Renaissance churches...At least thirteen still survive..All had power to make woman conceive...The most celebrated of the virile foreskins, housed at the Abbey Church in Chartres was credited with thousand of miraculous pregnancies.....In the 17 century the image of St. Guignole had a large erect penis from which women scraped splinters as conception charms....It was worshipped even before Christianity....

Your boyfriend just has a problem...tell him to be Christ like. angel

Tell him to wear a tent.

Shakyamunison
Originally posted by Evil Dead
so your boyfriend didn't want a bj...........didn't want to administer the anal..........

wow............he's gay.

If he doesn't want to do it anally, then he can't be gay, he must almost be celibate (SP?).

Phoenix

In what religion is he religious? Because if it is Christianity, the Bible never says that sex is just for procreation. Sex is also about companionship and commitment - it is one of the strongest connections between two people.

Phoenix
I think that teaching started out as more a Catholic teaching...Not to waste seed...and I think the story comes from the Bible story of Tamar.

but6 that was withdrawal, not a condom

((Btw that is such a major coincidence, I just read the story of Tamar this morning when I was reading my bible!))

Capt_Fantastic
What the hell does being gay have to do with anything? The guy didn't want to wear a condom during sex...and she didn't want to give him a blowjob because he's uncut.

Shakyamunison
What the hell does being gay have to do with anything? The guy didn't want to wear a condom during sex...and she didn't want to give him a blowjob because he's uncut.

Please don't take offence. There are some of us who except homosexuality to the point were we are ok with joking about it. Are you ok with joking about it?

debbiejo
Originally posted by Phoenix
but6 that was withdrawal, not a condom

((Btw that is such a major coincidence, I just read the story of Tamar this morning when I was reading my bible!))

It's still wasting seed...

a1hsauce
It's still wasting seed...
and thats where the whole argument is misconstrued about masturbation

debbiejo
Yup....there will be no wasting of seed in the house of the Lord...Though I know many protestant men who get the snip snip...

Capt_Fantastic
Originally posted by Shakyamunison
Please don't take offence. There are some of us who except homosexuality to the point were we are ok with joking about it. Are you ok with joking about it?

Sure I am. But, for the record...I wasn't addressing you.

Shakyamunison
Sure I am. But, for the record...I wasn't addressing you.

I realize that now, and I think I know who you were talking too. Some people are stupid. big grin

a1hsauce
Yup....there will be no wasting of seed in the house of the Lord...Though I know many protestant men who get the snip snip...
confused i have no idea what that meant erm...ohhhhhhh eewwwwww uuugghhhh...the snip snip.. ouch i got ya

debbiejo
Snip Snip....Male birth control....

Evil Dead
sorry to offend you Capt Fantastic.........I assure you I was joking....as everybody else in this thread noticed. I have nothing against your lifestyle, that is your choice.......and is no better/worse than anybody elses. No offense meant.

fini
WhiteSnowAngel You are CHILD FFS, why are u rushing into having sex. Cross your damn legs and wait.

If you are sooo immature that you are freaked out by a foreskin, and IS willing to have sex without a condom, BECAUSE your Bf doesn't want to, then girl LIFE is GONNA come and slap you up silly.

In the other thread, you said that he loves you, If he is willing to get you pregnant at 15, then he doesn't love you. He's punk, and you're a fool to stay in this relationship.

This has nothing to do with religion, it has more to do with something more fundamental...........called SENCE!!!!!

Shakyamunison
Originally posted by fini
WhiteSnowAngel You are CHILD FFS, why are u rushing into having sex. Cross your damn legs and wait.

If you are sooo immature that you are freaked out by a foreskin, and IS willing to have sex without a condom, BECAUSE your Bf doesn't want to, then girl LIFE is GONNA come and slap you up silly.

In the other thread, you said that he loves you, If he is willing to get you pregnant at 15, then he doesn't love you. He's punk, and you're a fool to stay in this relationship.

This has nothing to do with religion, it has more to do with something more fundamental...........called SENCE!!!!!

It's none of my business, but I have to agree with fini. You don't have to have sex to love someone. If someone really loves you, they will wait, and if they don't wait, then you know that they really didn't love you. You don't have to believe us, ask an older girl friend, someone at least in their 20s. She will tell you, what we are telling you.

fini
Lol, I'm in my 20's,

SnowAngel, a lot of us are going to tell you the same thing, and its not because we are uptight or anything, WE have seen people get into trouble before( maybe someone of us HAVE been in that kind problem too) SO we kinda know what we are talking about.

Lol If you were a few years older I would have something else to say.

debbiejo
If you are too young..you really should wait,...what's the hurry..Just curiosity...?????....you got your whole life for that...Didn't realize you were so young....lots of time......Take it from me......You'll won't enjoy anything unless you mature......infact...........

Phoenix
Honey, if you're 15 thats actually illegal and your boyfriend can get charged with statutory rape, so DON'T DO IT. If he says he's too religious to have sex with a condom, then he should really be too religious to have sex before marriage, or he should at least wait til you are ready. Even without the risk of pregnancy, you could still get an STI/STD, and its just not worth it. If he dumps you because you refuse to have unprotected sex with him, he wasn't worth it anyway.

finti
depends on the country......and I see the starter of this thread is a Yank so yes it is actually illigal...........how old is the boyfriend though if he is also just 15 could it still be considered statutory rape?

Phoenix
I'm not entirely sure, I only did AS LAw... I have a feeling there is some law they are trying to get changed, which currently has either no legal age of consent for boys, or its sposd to be about 14 or something... It's an awful law, it might have been hanged already, it was about three years ago i was studying it. i think the logic behind it was that boys can't really be forced to have sex unless by another boy... (( gay sex consent is 18 I think)) and also that there is no real consequence to underage sex for boys, they are not expected to help with any offspring etc...

As I said, it was being changed when I heard about it, and I only vaguely remember it, it might have been changed by now...

debbiejo
I used to do volunteer work in a crisis pregnancy center.....you don't want to end up there....

FeceMan
Snip Snip....Male birth control....
Those are Orcs, not children.

fini
laughing out loud

debbiejo
Originally posted by finti
depends on the country......and I see the starter of this thread is a Yank so yes it is actually Illegal...........how old is the boyfriend though if he is also just 15 could it still be considered statutory rape?

Don't think it's Illegal if they are the same age...

finti
if they are both underage you mean

debbiejo
Yes, I think....Can't charge him as an adult if he's only 14, or 15..don't think so....I knew people in High School who got pregnant and no charges were brought up..

Spelljammer
I'd be giving you blue balls too, but for far more realistic reasons.. Your boyfriend seems nice but far too brainwashed by this overhyped idea that just doesn't really apply to real life. Sex was made to be enjoyed, enjoyed by two people who want to bond eternaly.

And that's precisely why I wouldn't do it either. Not because God would be pissed. But because I would be pissed that I go and give my body and soul to you and then you breakup with me three months later.. I don't want to "mess around". I want commitment, and reassurance that I have someone to turn too..

finti
sex was originally for reproducing then we learned to enjoy it.....when certain religions came along it was "boxed" as a means that should occure to those who bond for live...............if the time is right and BOTH!!!!!!! feel equally strong for doing it do it, if one party tag along because of presure or they think the other part wants you too and would think less of you if you dont then DONT!!! do it

Sir Whirlysplat

You're a wonderful girl and oneday you will make someone very happy, you made well have made others as happy before I suspect. Simply stated you are lovely smile roll eyes (sarcastic)

Makedde
I think it's stupid, not having sex unless you want to have kids. What if you don't want kids, ever? No sex, ever? OMG.

If the guy thinks that oral sex is a sin, because it's not having kids, I guess he thinks it's murder to release all his little spermys without an egg to fertilise. If that's murder, then women commit murder every month when they menstruate.

Sir Whirlysplat
Originally posted by Makedde
I think it's stupid, not having sex unless you want to have kids. What if you don't want kids, ever? No sex, ever? OMG.

If the guy thinks that oral sex is a sin, because it's not having kids, I guess he thinks it's murder to release all his little spermys without an egg to fertilise. If that's murder, then women commit murder every month when they menstruate.

What do you think about anal?

debbiejo
Originally posted by Sir Whirlysplat
What do you think about anal? It's not as good that's for sure... eek!

Sir Whirlysplat
It's not as good that's for sure... eek!

Bebbie is that an admission, good girl!!! eek!

debbiejo
Oh, it's only what I've heard... confused

Shakyamunison
Oh, it's only what I've heard... confused

Ya, right. no stick out tongue laughing

soleran30
Haha her deepest, darkest secret out now!

mysterio69
if it feels good, do it. that's it. you only live once. shit. if you desire bum-love, mouth-love,(not in that order though.) or whatever, as long as it really isn't doing anyone harm, it's fine. it'd be a sin not to enjoy sex.

Makedde
Originally posted by Sir Whirlysplat
What do you think about anal?

Doesn't bother me at all.

sithsaber408

Then take off and go get c*cked down by every Tom, Dick, and Harry to your little hearts desire.

Stop wasting his time and he'll stop wasting yours.

Makedde
Originally posted by sithsaber408
Then take off and go get c*cked down by every Tom, Dick, and Harry to your little hearts desire.

Stop wasting his time and he'll stop wasting yours.

Maybe her boyfriend should stop crapping on about his stupid Catholic views?

lil bitchiness

You should experiment while you're young and have fun. Sex is all about fun - expressing lust or love for someone (the quality of sex is mostly subjective to whether you'are lusting or loving).

The worst possible thing you can do is have sex without a condom, or do something you don't want to do for someone else's beliefs.

There is nothing wrong with any kind of sex as long is it is between two consenting adults...(although im aware teenagers do it too stick out tongue)

leonheartmm
the christian techings about sex are full of crap, make that idiot openhis eyes if really love him.

Blue nocturne

Yep and the church twisted the meaning, Yahweh killed on-an because he wouldn't bear seed for the sake of his brother as his father told him to do.

Makedde
Originally posted by lil bitchiness
You should experiment while you're young and have fun. Sex is all about fun - expressing lust or love for someone (the quality of sex is mostly subjective to whether you'are lusting or loving).

The worst possible thing you can do is have sex without a condom, or do something you don't want to do for someone else's beliefs.

There is nothing wrong with any kind of sex as long is it is between two consenting adults...(although im aware teenagers do it too stick out tongue)

Great post. smile

Quiero Mota

Your boyfriend just wanted to do it bare.

Cant say I blame him. Condoms suck!

Quiero Mota
Originally posted by mysterio69
if you desire bum-love, mouth-love,(not in that order though.)

Some people actually like ATM.

(ass-to-mouth)

Darth Jello
I feel bad giving advice to someone formerly called whiteracistgirl since I don't think racists should be allowed to propogate-they should be sent to vostok station, antarctica so that nature's whiteness will envelope them forever more, but if you were just being ironic with the last screen name, PM me and i'll tell you my real opinion.

xyz revolution

Well is he right or wrong ? WRONG. Religious people should be left alone and kept away. Let them do their own thing. Don't let him bring you down with him. He might make sense saying it's wrong but sin? I must of sinned millions of times. Am I going to hell? Is there a hell?

Makedde
Originally posted by Quiero Mota
Some people actually like ATM.

(ass-to-mouth)

*shudder* confused

finti
(ass to mouth)ATM laughing out loud laughing out loud withdraw 10 bucks please laughing out loud

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.