Wonder Woman vs Fantastic Four

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth_Erebus
Spontanious fight, no prep time for either side. Can Diana take out all four members of the FF?

NoFate007
Probably...but she might have trouble since they're good at working together, and you've got Sue and Johnny as the biggest threats. If prep, F4 would win cause of Reed, but without it, I say Reed and Thing are pretty much useless

HigH ScholaR
beer

Fanboy
Wonder Woman would over power Thing and beat him with ease. Human Torch she can fly past him at the speed of sound and put out his flames and takes him out with ease. Invisible Woman Wonder Woman has fought blind before she can take out Invisible Woman. Reed does not have a chance Wonder Woman wins.

Wynndar
What does fighting blind have to do with anything...If u close ur eyes it doesnt mean ur immune to her force fields. This is silly. A perfectly good response to a goofy one dimensional DC character: Invisible Woman throws her into the sun...or she crushes her body into a 1-inch cube.

spiderboy5
cant reed squeeze her to diana to death? i mean she cant possibly break through reed can she?

Darth_Erebus
I think Diana would have no problem whatsoever with The Thing, Torch, or Mr Fantastic. What makes me hesitate in saying she would quickly crush all of them is Invisible Woman. I do think sue could cause her some problems.

Sentry
Can't Reed enter her through her mouth or nose passages, and, uhhh... nether regions.... In the Plastic Man vs Hulk thread, someone brought it up. Suffocate her. Crush her brain. Squeeze her uterus. Something... Does she have vicious anti-bodies like the Hulk? If Reed and Ben can stall her long enough, I'm sure a nova blast from Johnny or a full power blast from IW could put her down. Not easily though. Oh, I'm pretty sure Johnny can fly at the speed of sound too.

Wynndar
In this month's MK FF, he flies from New York to Spain in a few moments using a "connonball" method by builing up pressure inside one of Sue's forcefields...more examples of team work. Of course WW would stand a chance against the FF if she fought them all separately and individually. But as a team they would trash her. Well she stands no chance against IW...or the Torch either...but I wanted to be polite.

Tony Stark
Originally posted by Wynndar
In this month's MK FF, he flies from New York to Spain in a few moments using a "connonball" method by builing up pressure inside one of Sue's forcefields...more examples of team work. Of course WW would stand a chance against the FF if she fought them all separately and individually. But as a team they would trash her. Well she stands no chance against IW...or the Torch either...but I wanted to be polite.

Some people are just FF haters and they think that they are the little sisters of the poor or something. WW is dead if the FF wanted to kill her they could and easy, but thats not their gig so she's just not moving anymore.

Until she wakes up from the near death experience that they just gave her.

They are the BEST TEAM around and there is a reason for that.

They work as one better than any.

FF 8.75/10

Wynndar
True True....Man they be hatin on the FF though.

xmarksthespot
Originally posted by Sentry
Can't Reed enter her through her uhhh... nether regions....
laughing
Strange but true. Why do you think they call him Mr Fantastic?

Tron
What does fighting blind have to do with anything...If u close ur eyes it doesnt mean ur immune to her force fields. This is silly. A perfectly good response to a goofy one dimensional DC character: Invisible Woman throws her into the sun...or she crushes her body into a 1-inch cube.

Don't know about that, not too sure Sue can handle that kind of power, especially from someone who can easily trade punches with Superman.

Don't misjudge Diana now, she alone is a lot for the FF to handle:

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f95/t362733.html

Of course, won't take anything from the Fantastic Four, but this is nowhere near easy for them, and they don't walk away without being trashed themselves (IF they're lucky enough to win). And Johnny alone's no match, she quite durable enough to take whatever he has, and if she's not, her wristbands have a nifty little force field she can use.wink

Draco69
With no prep, Diana CAN win. It would just be a very difficult battle. The major threat is Invisible Woman. Mr. Fantasitic would be knocked to Pluto. The Thing would fall after a few punches. And Torch's flames are rather useless against someone with immunity to fire (Hestia's Fire).

Also invisibility is nil since her upgrade with Pallas gives her the abilities to see in omniscence.

It's an even match.

BobbyD
WW. love

Wow, this would be a great fight to watch.

BlaqChaos
The Human Torch can generate a "nova blast" with enough power to destry a small moon (according to Marvel), and evn the Hulk has issues when trying to break through one of the Invisible Woman's force fields. Add to that the fact that she's been using her power's more creativly lately (including making invisible nigh indestructable weapons controlled by her mind) and I say WW is going down. Hell, Susan can hold her body in one position while Ben just pounds away at her head.

Draco69
A nova blast would be nullified by her invulnerability and her bracelets.

Hulk DOES have issues breaking her shields. But against a speedblitzer pounding away at it a thousand times in a blink of an eye?

I doubt Susan can hold Diana for long especially with her zipping around the place at invisible speeds.

It would come down to IW to save the team's ass. Without her the FF are going down really hard.

And don't forget her Invisible Plane providing ample backup.

Juntai
Wonder Woman gives them the beating of a lifetime.
None of them can match her speed, ferocity, or pure strength.
She tears them up before Reed can even produce a thought.
Since she's many many times faster than the speed of thought.

Draco69
I wouldn't go THAT far. As I said, it all comes down to the Invisible Woman. She's the ONLY one who can somewhat match Wonder Woman.

Juntai
Show me Sue containing continent or planet destroying attacks?
Cause even IF WW may not be quite on that level, she's damn near it.
And remember these attacks will come many times faster than thoughts can process.

BlaqChaos
Her Force Fields come in many sizes and shapes. Even small ones that can be formed inside WW and enlarged or moved around.

Draco69
That's true. But are they powerful enough to harm her? And can IW even put her forcefield in her body if she cannot even see a superfast opponent much less react to her.

And the Lansinarian tech can counter the bubbles.

doctorstrongbad
First let me say its an even fight. Most of the fights on here are very one sided. Second, I think the FF can win because this is what they are the best at.. Teamwork. They fight bad guys way better and stronger then themselves but can find a way to win. I would say FF 6/10 maybe 5/10

Juntai
Let's put it this way, this says it's an instaneous fight.. Assuming they see eachother at the same time and get it on. . . all of them drop before they even realise they are facing an opponent. How can this team stop the speedblitz when can't even THINK fast enough? Judging by her speed, she could topple Thing, Johnny, Sue, and then still get Reed before he can produce a thought, even though he was last. This team might be able to do some crazy stuff in the comics, but in an impromtu fight against one of the greatest, they are simply outmatched and outskilled. Someone tell me how teamwork overcomes this?

Draco69
The threadstarter DID say no prep. Which means IW isn't invisible nor has forcefields up prior to the battle. Which unfortunately leaves the entire team open to a horrific speedblitz.

Metalmanx
Yea. I'd definitely say Wonder Woman has this fight pretty easily.

sbo
Inv. woman is the only possible threat to WW.
But Sue couldn't stop gladiator with her force field, she barely even slowed him down.
WW may take a little longer to reach her than Gladiator, but once she does Sue is dead.

Wynndar
That was more like Invisible Girl. MOdern INvisible Woman was the leader of the FF for a period and led the FF against Hyperstorm instead of Reed even though he was present. If she can lead against someone as powerful as Hyperstorm (makes WW look like snoopy) then I think she can mount an attack against WW. Once again the FF haters make a thread and an argument on the pretense that a DC character with totally vaguely defined speed abilites is going to speed blitz them even though the same character gets pummelled all the time in her comics with no regard to the speed blitz. If WW is bludlusting and speed blitzing then IW turns the whole FF invisible, expands forcfields inside of WW brain while protecting herself, Grimm, and Reed, while the Torch vaporizes her with his hottest flame. Ironically, Torch fits right in fighting the DC guys cuz his upper temperatures are unknown and he has demonstrated he can melt anything, even an Adamantium like metal created by the race of BEYONDERS...So I think he would WW burnt.

Juntai
That was more like Invisible Girl. MOdern INvisible Woman was the leader of the FF for a period and led the FF against Hyperstorm instead of Reed even though he was present. If she can lead against someone as powerful as Hyperstorm (makes WW look like snoopy) then I think she can mount an attack against WW. Once again the FF haters make a thread and an argument on the pretense that a DC character with totally vaguely defined speed abilites is going to speed blitz them even though the same character gets pummelled all the time in her comics with no regard to the speed blitz. If WW is bludlusting and speed blitzing then IW turns the whole FF invisible, expands forcfields inside of WW brain while protecting herself, Grimm, and Reed, while the Torch vaporizes her with his hottest flame. Ironically, Torch fits right in fighting the DC guys cuz his upper temperatures are unknown and he has demonstrated he can melt anything, even an Adamantium like metal created by the race of BEYONDERS...So I think he would WW burnt.
How are they going to do that when they're all dropped before they even produce a thought to summon their power?
And using the whole "she doesnt always speedblitz" in her comic arguement doesn't work here, read the forum rules again. If she has the power, she can use it to full effect, anytime she wants. And she can certainly have them all dropped before they even realise they are fighting.

Draco69

I'm trying to get past the innane pro-FF babble/I hate DC SO much and Marvel is better prattle...okay. Done.

Invisiblity doesn't work on WW. She has recently gained the Eyes of the Great Pallas which enables her to see the "Truth". This grants her semi-omni-awareness, telepathic immunities (which makes her even MORE imprevious to telepathy since she already had incredible protections against telepathy), and the ability to see things that aren't there. Namely invisible foes. Magic. Gotta love it.

And I SEVERELY doubt that Sue can do ALL the things you said in the time WW is speedblitzing. Diana can move at sublight speeds. Which is FAR faster than thought.

Also Human Torch's flames are useless. Why? Diana's "Sisterhood with Fire" granted to her by Hestia, the Goddess of Fire and Hearth. This means she's IMMUNE to fire and heat.

Juntai
Originally posted by Draco69
I'm trying to get past the innane pro-FF babble/I hate DC SO much and Marvel is better prattle...okay. Done.

Invisiblity doesn't work on WW. She has recently gained the Eyes of the Great Pallas which enables her to see the "Truth". This grants her semi-omni-awareness, telepathic immunities (which makes her even MORE imprevious to telepathy since she already had incredible protections against telepathy), and the ability to see things that aren't there. Namely invisible foes. Magic. Gotta love it.

And I SEVERELY doubt that Sue can do ALL the things you said in the time WW is speedblitzing. Diana can move at sublight speeds. Which is FAR faster than thought.

Also Human Torch's flames are useless. Why? Diana's "Sisterhood with Fire" granted to her by Hestia, the Goddess of Fire and Hearth. This means she's IMMUNE to fire and heat.
lmfao.

Wynndar
u can say im making pro FF and Anti DC all u want...but Draco ur one of the biggest DC fanboys on here

Like I said, WW is turned into a hot mess and the Thing and Reed dont even have to leave the house.

Juntai
u can say im making pro FF and Anti DC all u want...but Draco ur one of the biggest DC fanboys on here

Like I said, WW is turned into a hot mess and the Thing and Reed dont even have to leave the house.
You can SAY that, but how does it figure up?

It doesn't.

simply going after an opponent and being prepared with what you're dealing with and knowing its powers, limits and weaknesses is one thing, but randomly stumbling on a character is Godlike in comparison to you, who can move sublight speed, faster than your thoughts can move, and can crush continents? Sue gets her neck snapped, Reed gets tied into the craziest knott ever thought of, Thing and Johnn both get KO'ed with a single slap like Moe does to the other stooges, all before they can think, move, react, or even realise they are fighting.

Draco69
I AM a DC fan. Not a hopeless fanboy who makes rants about how unfair and unjust DC is compared to Marvel or how lame DC is compared to Marvel in every post....namely you Wynndie.

Like I said, Diana is IMMUNE to fire.

Thing and Reed are useless. It all comes down to Sue. As per usual.

BlaqChaos
So, you're saying the ONLY way WW can win this fight is if she takes down the threat before they have a chance to fight her. Otherwise, she'd lose? (Since she can only hold her breath for so long, and it's hard to breath with a force field blocking your lungs.)

Wynndar
Originally posted by Juntai
You can SAY that, but how does it figure up?

It doesn't.

simply going after an opponent and being prepared with what you're dealing with and knowing its powers, limits and weaknesses is one thing, but randomly stumbling on a character is Godlike in comparison to you, who can move sublight speed, faster than your thoughts can move, and can crush continents? Sue gets her neck snapped, Reed gets tied into the craziest knott ever thought of, Thing and Johnn both get KO'ed with a single slap like Moe does to the other stooges, all before they can think, move, react, or even realise they are fighting.

U have a poor understanding of the FF. Sue was able to at least temporarily destroy Exitar the Celestial...She wouldnt consider WW any more of a "god" than Balder. Like I said before, your speed blitz is unlikely, otherwise WW wouldnt have any difficulty with the lame villains that routinely grace the pages of JLA. WW is immune to fire so what? Who said that the torch's most intense temperatures remotely resembled fire. Like I said, If he can damage the BEYONDERS metal he will vaporize diana.

Draco69
That tactic would be effective...unfortunately Diana can hold her breath for a VERY long time. And the Lansinarian tech would just feed her oxygen.

Juntai
I never said it was the only way, but surely it's the easiest and most logical way.

BlaqChaos
Like I said, Diana is IMMUNE to fire.

Yes, but to what degree? Temperature has no upper limit. Are you saying that dropping Diana into the heart of the sun wouldn't effect her?

Juntai
U have a poor understanding of the FF. Sue was able to at least temporarily destroy Exitar the Celestial...She wouldnt consider WW any more of a "god" than Balder. Like I said before, your speed blitz is unlikely, otherwise WW wouldnt have any difficulty with the lame villains that routinely grace the pages of JLA. WW is immune to fire so what? Who said that the torch's most intense temperatures remotely resembled fire. Like I said, If he can damage the BEYONDERS metal he will vaporize diana.

READ THE FORUM RULES
WW CAN SPEEDBLITZ REGARDLESS OF IF SHE DOES OR DOESNT IN THE COMIC BECAUSE IT IS IN FACT WITHIN HER LIMITS
AND UNTIL IM CONVINCED OF FF CAN REACT TO THIS AND PULL A WIN, THEY LOSE, 10/10.

Wynndar
Originally posted by BlaqChaos
So, you're saying the ONLY way WW can win this fight is if she takes down the threat before they have a chance to fight her. Otherwise, she'd lose? (Since she can only hold her breath for so long, and it's hard to breath with a force field blocking your lungs.)

Exactly, they just rely on the unlikely speed blitz and try to set up a situation where the FF would lose. Notice how the scenerio revolves around facilitating a speed blitz. Regardless, what if the FF blitz her? What if they r invisible? what if Diana has force fields in her brain?

By the way thanks for the Wynndie comment Draco, that was really mature...As usual Im impressed that u can act like such a biiiig boooy.

Draco69

See? This why nobody respects you. You coincede an "arguement" with debasement of a character. This shows incredible bias and little validity.

Speedblitz is unlikely? Then so is IW putting a bubble in someone's brain. Or Human Torch going all-out with a nova. As per your "logic" then all FF Foes should drop in the first few seconds of their fights...right?

As for the lame villains comment, FF has a MULITITUDE of lame villains. Mole Man. Nuff' said.

WW is immune to fire and heat. Largely. And the nova is useless against her vambraces and Lan. tech protecting her.

Draco69
Exactly, they just rely on the unlikely speed blitz and try to set up a situation where the FF would lose. Notice how the scenerio revolves around facilitating a speed blitz. Regardless, what if the FF blitz her? What if they r invisible? what if Diana has force fields in her brain?

You're just relying on the fact that Diana somehow WON'T utilize her speed. And yet Sue will do the bubble in the brain trick.

Complete hypocrisy as usual.

By the way thanks for the Wynndie comment Draco, that was really mature...As usual Im impressed that u can act like such a biiiig boooy.

Thank You! Your Welcome wink

Juntai

By the way thanks for the Wynndie comment Draco, that was really mature...As usual Im impressed that u can act like such a biiiig boooy. Because the fight declared even ground, no prep. In this, Wonder woman has every advantage imaginable. Read the thread before posting in it. And read the forum before you call using powers easily within a characters grasp "unlikely".

Darth_Erebus
A lot of good arguments here on both sides. I'm more of a Marvel fan though I gotta say WW takes this. The argument why has been given several times by several people. I deliberately said no prep time when I started this thread. Given prep, even a few hours, Reed Richards would likely devise a plan to enable the FF to win. Given no prep however I say the FF don't have a prayer.

Wynndar
U dont see anyone Nova Blasting the Mole Man. Im not the one basing a characters value simply on their physical raw power. I didnt assume the FF would have to use any kind of cheap tactics to win like the speed blitz; it was simply my defense against those who said WW would speed blitz. I can offer a multitude of scenerios and refer to many actual fights where the FF fought beings similar or even more powerful than WW. I dont have to rely on something as lame as a speed blitz argument.

Coinceiding argument with debassment of character? I was calling u out for that very same thing?!?! What is wrong with you. And who doesnt respect me? Maybe just you. If there is any reason that you get more respect on here than me its certainly not because you know more about comics. Its just cuz ur on here 24/7. I have other things to do than talk on the internet and play video games all day.

colossus17
Originally posted by Sentry
Can't Reed enter her through her mouth or nose passages, and, uhhh... nether regions.... In the Plastic Man vs Hulk thread, someone brought it up. Suffocate her. Crush her brain. Squeeze her uterus. Something... Does she have vicious anti-bodies like the Hulk? If Reed and Ben can stall her long enough, I'm sure a nova blast from Johnny or a full power blast from IW could put her down. Not easily though. Oh, I'm pretty sure Johnny can fly at the speed of sound too.

i would enter wonder woman any time.....

Juntai
Originally posted by Darth_Erebus
A lot of good arguments here on both sides. I'm more of a Marvel fan though I gotta say WW takes this. The argument why has been given several times by several people. I deliberately said no prep time when I started this thread. Given prep, even a few hours, Reed Richards would likely devise a plan to enable the FF to win. Given no prep however I say the FF don't have a prayer.

The truth^^^

Juntai
Originally posted by colossus17
i would enter wonder woman any time.....
cosign.

Did you see the time plastic man turned hisself into a dress for Wonder Woman? Me0w.

Draco69
U dont see anyone Nova Blasting the Mole Man. Im not the one basing a characters value simply on their physical raw power. I didnt assume the FF would have to use any kind of cheap tactics to win like the speed blitz; it was simply my defense against those who said WW would speed blitz. I can offer a multitude of scenerios and refer to many actual fights where the FF fought beings similar or even more powerful than WW. I dont have to rely on something as lame as a speed blitz argument.

So the speedblitz agruement is not valid...because its CHEAP?

*snort*laughing

Yep this untoppleable consensus you have given.

roll eyes (sarcastic)

Coinceiding argument with debassment of character? I was calling u out for that very same thing?!?! What is wrong with you. And who doesnt respect me? Maybe just you. If there is any reason that you get more respect on here than me its certainly not because you know more about comics. Its just cuz ur on here 24/7. I have other things to do than talk on the internet and play video games all day.

Translation:

Me better than you!

Me have life!

Me have inferiority complex!

Please if you have kept up to date you would know that I only come here when I can get a break from my internship. I'm here once a week...on better days.

colossus17
cosign.

Did you see the time plastic man turned hisself into a dress for Wonder Woman? Me0w.

indeed angel dam she is hot, superman must be gay

Draco69
I think was Big Barda not Wonder Woman. Plastic Man turned into a lamp in order to spy on WW bathing.

BobbyD
Guys, the thread states CAN she win. I believe she CAN win. Is this a guaranteed victory? Absolutely not. Remember something about these vs threads, we're trying to predict outcomes. Thus, there are several circumstances to this. I think under the given scenario, this favors WW though.

And guys, since when did we create WW to sound like Flash.
Gosh, let's just have her speed blitz Thor all day to death.

She does need to recoil and follow through after punching the Thing. Who says her blow is a 100 ton punch in the first place? Isn't it one's nature to not waste all your powers on one guy when taking on four simultaneously? As intelligent as she is, she may retract/hold back a little to save some of her stamina. She doesn't know anything about the other 3? Wouldn't she conserve some of that ferocity/strenth for the other 3? This may give everyone else the nano-second to do their trick.

All in all, it's a great matchup, Drac. Anytime, you can get people to get passionate about their favorite characters, it's a great thread.

Juntai
I think was Big Barda not Wonder Woman. Plastic Man turned into a lamp in order to spy on WW bathing. It was definately Wonder Woman, it was well after Bardas departure.

Juntai
Originally posted by BobbyD
Guys, the thread states CAN she win. I believe she CAN win. Is this a guaranteed victory? Absolutely not. Remember something about these vs threads, we're trying to predict outcomes. Thus, there are several circumstances to this. I think under the given scenario, this favors WW though.

She does need to recoil and follow through after punching the Thing. Who says her blow is a 100 ton punch in the first place? Isn't it one's nature to not waste all your powers on one guy when taking on four simultaneously? As intelligent as she is, she may retract/hold back a little to save some of her stamina. She doesn't know anything about the other 3? Wouldn't she conserve some of that ferocity/strenth for the other 3? This may give everyone else the nano-second to do their trick.

All in all, it's a great matchup, Drac. Anytime, you can get people to get passionate about their favorite characters, it's a great thread. 100 ton punch IS holding back for WW.

BobbyD
Really? Did she get a power upgrade recently?

Juntai
Well, she's on par with Superman right? She's traded blows with him time and time again...Superman is off in the 100 billion tons range. . . or rather.. how much do you think planets wiegh? Granted Superman is still above her, especially when the situation calls for it, but WW is considered one of the best matches against Superman. And 100 tons is probably what one of his hair folicles holds.

BobbyD
Yikes!

Darth_Erebus
Really? Did she get a power upgrade recently?

Class 100 usually means 100 or higher . Diana has been able to move small moons. I think that puts her way above a mere 100 tons. By comparison the Thing is class 95. She'd take him out with one punch. Johnny and Mr Fantastic would go down equally as quick. The only hope for the FF in this scenario is Invisible woman and it isn't much hope. Like I said, with prep I'd give this to the FF, but they don't get any prep.

Darth_Erebus
Superman is off in the 100 billion tons range. .

Not to get off topic but it was pre-crisis Superman that was in that range. I seriously doubt the current version of him is that strong.

BobbyD
WW. love

Beauty and powers....so not fair to earthly women.

(sigh) (swoon)

Juntai
Not to get off topic but it was pre-crisis Superman that was in that range. I seriously doubt the current version of him is that strong. You can see him and WW pulling a moon in the picture at the beginning of the thread. In OWAW, he pushed an entire planet. Also, he can now smack around Darkseid, who the rest of the universe is pretty much afraid of.. Supes is on a whole new level.

In the DC Heroes tabletop game, made in 1986... post-crisis, Superman's strength is 50, which means he can lift that many AP's in weight, with EASE, with no roll, 0 AP's of Weight, is 50 pounds. The multiplier for this to get to 50 AP's, according to the effect chart on page 3 of the GM Manual is 1,000,000,000,000,000, if you multiple that by the 50, then divide by wieght in tons, 2000 lbs... you get... 25,000,000,000,000, which is what... 25 trillion tons? lol.

Tron
Children calm down, lol.

I like a good and intense debate as much as the next guy, but please keep it peaceful and free of insults.

spidermonkey
Wonder Woman (Diana) vs Fantastic Four (Reed, Sue, Johnny and Ben), who wins?

pr1983
ww speedblitz imo...

tkitna
FF4

(God, here comes all the Speedblitz garbage.)

pr1983
Originally posted by tkitna
FF4

uhuh

spidermonkey
Hmmmmmmmm.... I don't know. Diana is good, but is she good enough to handle a team like FF?

I mean she'll have trouble with IW alone and the team is VERY experianced with working together.

Don't get me wrong, Diana handled Plastic Man, J'onn, Black Canary, and The Flash, but that was in a controlled environment.

This FF is going to go ALL out. I'm not sure speedblitzing is the definite win.

spetznaz
For one the blitz would be a very potent weapon here Tkina, but let's not focus on it for the moment.

Rather, tell me how the F4 would win, because honestly 3 of them are totally useless against WW ......Ben, Reed, Johnny would all have near zero efficacy. WW has faced characters who are far stronger than Ben could ever think of, more malleable than Reed at his best (I am assuming that Reed is not getting prep to come up with some whiz-burp that can swallow a universe or something), and have greater energy projection than Johnny at nova.
The only person who would be interesting would be the Invisible Woman, which is where the blitz comes in.

Even if the F4 is going to be going all out, so will she. And that means strength at Superman-comparable levels, speed at levels that (for the Fantastic Four) would basically render her impossible to register ), a skill level that is arguably the highest in the JLA, and combat experience against all strata of foes.

Anyways, that's is my opinion.

Please tell me yours on how the F4 would defeat WonderWoman.

Darth Martin
Sue is the only one that stands a chance BUT that is if Diana doesn't speedblitz her. WW wins.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Prolly Diana. Give the FF one minute prep and they can take 3 wins or so.

Mindship
How much prep would Reed need for an FF majority?

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Mindship
How much prep would Reed need for an FF majority?

5 mins

Val
WW ftw

Kutulu
WW stomps unless FF4 has 10 minutes prep+

Initially Sue will know she's coming and have her forcefield up based upon Arena rules, but Sue's shield won't hold for long and WW can decapitate Reed Richards with her tiara once she realizes he's virtually immune to blunt force. Speed blitz, once Sue's shield goes down they get stomped.

WW 9/10.

SupremeMan
Originally posted by spidermonkey

WW for the win and the only reason its not a curbstomp is because the Invisible Woman is there. Now if Reed got prep time, that would be different but also rather unpredictable.

Mr. Slippyfist
With .06 minutes of prep, I can see them pulling it out, but with none? erm

Darth Martin
Originally posted by Mr. Slippyfist
With .06 minutes of prep, I can see them pulling it out, but with none? erm ".06 minutes of prep" roll eyes (sarcastic)

dawsey28
Lasso Reed, speedblitz and knock out Ben, block any fire blasts at her and decapitate Johnny with tiara, then have an actual battle with Sue.

spidermonkey
Hmmmmmmmm.... I don't know. Diana is good, but is she good enough to handle a team like FF?

I mean she'll have trouble with IW alone and the team is VERY experienced with working together.

Don't get me wrong, Diana handled Plastic Man, J'onn, Black Canary, and The Flash, but that was in a controlled environment.

This FF is going to go ALL out. I'm not sure speedblitzing is the definite win.

smokin'

SamZED
Can Diana break through Sue's forcefiels? confused

TricksterPriest
That's not even a question. It's just a matter of time. They've broken to far less than Wonder Woman.

OneDumbG0
^ Diana would definitely break through Invisible Woman's shields. Whether Diana could avoid having a bubble expand in her lungs/brain/heart before that happens is a different matter.

I suppose Wonderwoman could whiz around at superspeed so that Invisible Woman wouldn't be able to pinpoint her location for that maneuver, but considering that Diana only has common knowledge of her foes, I'm not sure she would engage in such maneuvers preemptively. It would be random chance.

Then again, Invisible Woman doesn't always resort to the whole expand a bubble in a person thing. In fact, she usually only threatens to do so. She's more likely to either create a field around herself and her team and/or try to trap Wonderwoman in a bubble. And whether she'd have enough foresight to make it an extremely durable field/bubble is up in the air as well. Because when that thing shatters, she gets knocked for a loop.

Hmmm... not sure where to go on this one.

spawnwest
Without prep WW wins without speedblitz

How I see this fight playing out

Ben would be the first to charge her, she swings at him sending him in orbit

Next Johnny says something smart and fire blast her, WW turns around with a pissed off look, flys up to him and snapps his neck

After that Reed expands himself like a blanet and tries to cover and squeeze her, WW jumps and fly into space with him wrapped around her. He gets to space and looses conscienceness and she leave him there

Sue would be a problem at first but WW would be able to sense where she is by either hearing her or sensing the changes in air pressure

WW would eventually get a hold of her and KO her

OneDumbG0
Originally posted by spawnwest
Without prep WW wins without speedblitz

How I see this fight playing out

Ben would be the first to charge her, she swings at him sending him in orbit

Next Johnny says something smart and fire blast her, WW turns around with a pissed off look, flys up to him and snapps his neck

After that Reed expands himself like a blanet and tries to cover and squeeze her, WW jumps and fly into space with him wrapped around her. He gets to space and looses conscienceness and she leave him there

Sue would be a problem at first but WW would be able to sense where she is by either hearing her or sensing the changes in air pressure

WW would eventually get a hold of her and KO her Wonderwoman would not snap Human Torch's neck, but she would probably make short work of him unless Johnny knew to release a supernova blast. Which he probably wouldn't.

Wonderwoman would be self-BFR'ing herself if she took Reed to space according to the rules. She'd have to find another way to take care of him.

While I don't dispute that Wonderwoman could find Sue very quickly if she did go invisible, I'm pretty sure Sue would shield herself first. She almost always goes for shields over pure invisibility against a foe in a group fight. And I guess that's because she doesn't want her teammates being confused as to her location during any given fight.

TricksterPriest
Honestly, even a nova blast probably won't do much to her. And aside from no bloodlust, she is fully capable of breaking Johnny in half.

I can see Wondy tying Reed into knots. stick out tongue

OneDumbG0
^ If she dodged a supernova blast, it wouldn't do much to her, yes. but I don't she could take it without getting hurt. IIRC, even Hippolyta in her armor was burning up from orbit's reentry and the flames from the big ship that was crashing onto the Greek island.

Wondy could tie Reed into knots given an opportunity.

Do Wonderwoman's bracelets create a complete forcefield around her entire body when crossed? I forget. Am thinking about this in the context of an all-encompassing supernova blast.

Sasaraixx
Originally posted by OneDumbG0
^ If she dodged a supernova blast, it wouldn't do much to her, yes. but I don't she could take it without getting hurt. IIRC, even Hippolyta in her armor was burning up from orbit's reentry and the flames from the big ship that was crashing onto the Greek island.

Do Wonderwoman's bracelets create a complete forcefield around her entire body when crossed? I forget. Am thinking about this in the context of an all-encompassing supernova blast.

Diana did survive re-entry with no problem when Clark punched her back to Earth. I don't know if that matters though . . .

When crossed, the bracelets do provide her with 100% protection from such attacks.

As others have said, IW is Diana's most serious problem in this fight. I still think she takes it if the team isn't given prep. The bubble in the brain tactic . . . would that work on her? Even if it does, I don't think Sue would go for that right off the top and once Diana is in full speed it may be hard for her to lock on. Invisibility would not be a problem at all for Diana. She would detect Sue's position from changes in the air pressure and her other enhanced senses.

Would be interesting to see how these 2 would deal with each other. I think Diana's speed & experience/training make the difference though, not to mention Sue's shield wouldn't protect her for long.

fangirl101

I dont' know how Superman's HV compares to Johnny's blasts, But Wondy has taken His HV directly to the face and body. She's also survived Being punched into the earth at 80x light speed. She's also bathed in molten ore. I don't know if heat bothers her too much.

SupremeMan

With no qualifiers, Wonder Woman destroys them. Speed blitz on Sue and pretty much all of them. Sue is really the only one she needs to speedblitz just on the chance Sue could do something if she got a chance.

Now if Reed had prep time and gadgets...

SupremeMan
FF4

Why garbage when, everyone fighting to their full potential, that's exactly what she'd do?

It can circumvent having an exciting or debatable fight I grant you buuuut...

OneDumbG0
Originally posted by Sasaraixx
Diana did survive re-entry with no problem when Clark punched her back to Earth. I don't know if that matters though . . .

When crossed, the bracelets do provide her with 100% protection from such attacks.

As others have said, IW is Diana's most serious problem in this fight. I still think she takes it if the team isn't given prep. The bubble in the brain tactic . . . would that work on her? Even if it does, I don't think Sue would go for that right off the top and once Diana is in full speed it may be hard for her to lock on. Invisibility would not be a problem at all for Diana. She would detect Sue's position from changes in the air pressure and her other enhanced senses.

Would be interesting to see how these 2 would deal with each other. I think Diana's speed & experience/training make the difference though, not to mention Sue's shield wouldn't protect her for long. It shows she can take heat, that's never been an issue. But can she take extreme heat? Superman's heat vision did burn through her skin.

Even an omni-blast? If you happen to have a scan available, I'd like to see it.

I think the difference is that Sue has demonstrated the ability to create multiple forcefields, so she could keep a protective forcefield up and open another one inside a person's body. And I think the rule is, characters with forcefields have them up at the start of the battle. So whether Wonderwoman could bash through her forcefield, something I'm not even sure is common knowledge for her (so she may end up trying to speedblitz and unexpectedly run into an invisible forcefield ), before Sue could open a bubble is a key component to this fight.

Draco69
I think the most interesting part of the battle would be the Invisible Plane.

Which is basically WW's Invisible Woman in the form of an A.I.

It can do everything Sue can.

Invisible Plane vs. Invisible Woman....

shifty

wannabe
Originally posted by Kutulu
WW stomps unless FF4 has 10 minutes prep+

Initially Sue will know she's coming and have her forcefield up based upon Arena rules, but Sue's shield won't hold for long and WW can decapitate Reed Richards with her tiara once she realizes he's virtually immune to blunt force. Speed blitz, once Sue's shield goes down they get stomped.

WW 9/10.
I'd also give WW at least 8/10, but i have to say, that i doubt her tiara would decapitate Reed. He may not be the best stretch in the two universes, but his durability is insane. He withstood the Axe of Terrax and Wolverine's claws without any problem.

OneDumbG0
And I think the rule is, characters with forcefields have them up at the start of the battle. So whether Wonderwoman could bash through her forcefield, something I'm not even sure is common knowledge for her (so she may end up trying to speedblitz and unexpectedly run into an invisible forcefield ), before Sue could open a bubble is a key component to this fight. Was wrong. Vs Rules state that unless the characters are usually shielded (I assume like GLs and Dr. Doom and such), characters do not get to raise their shields before a match starts. Never mind.

spidermonkey
Originally posted by wannabe
I'd also give WW at least 8/10, but i have to say, that i doubt her tiara would decapitate Reed.

I think someone said that the tiara beheaded a god.

SupremeMan
I think someone said that the tiara beheaded a god.

It did. But it was a minor deity who appeared in a couple of issues and who had zero durability feats so no way to judge anything one way or the other by that.

Juk3n
FF4

And why wouldn't it be a viable tactic here? Thats Sue and Johnny down EXTRA FAST! It's not garbage at all. Full capacity, if it's within her powerset to Blitz, then she does here.

Reed and Ben grimm vs WW - I think WW takes it.

Lord Feron
Without Speed blitzing Diana will not take a single win away from IW. I doubt WW can break through her shield. Yes they have had low showing but her powers has very high should such as hurting a celestial.

IMO While she is dealing with Ben, Reed and Johnny, should would already be invisible and with a ever shrinking bubble or a expanding one in her. Everyone but her might die but that would be a way for FF to win.

Draco69
Originally posted by Lord Feron
Without Speed blitzing Diana will not take a single win away from IW. I doubt WW can break through her shield. Yes they have had low showing but her powers has very high should such as hurting a celestial.

IMO While she is dealing with Ben, Reed and Johnny, should would already be invisible and with a ever shrinking bubble or a expanding one in her. Everyone but her might die but that would be a way for FF to win.

Wonder Woman can certainly break her shields. Much like Thor, Hulk and even Luke Cage has. The only reason that particular Celestial was hurt was because it was specifically vulnerable to the energy of Sue's forcefield. A couple of punches from near-Superman strength would shatter her shields and induce a massive psychic backlash that would leave her open to attack.

Also, her lasso can dispel forcefields.

Invisibility won't work against Diana since she can see the 'truth'. Meaning Sue will still be visible to her. How do you think Diana can use the Invisible Plane? She can SEE it that's why.

Thorion
WW loses. Like she always does.

Badabing
Originally posted by Thorion
WW loses. Like she always does. I asked nicely several times for you to stop your trolling. Consider this a warning. Thanks.

Lord Feron
Wonder Woman can certainly break her shields. Much like Thor, Hulk and even Luke Cage has. The only reason that particular Celestial was hurt was because it was specifically vulnerable to the energy of Sue's forcefield. A couple of punches from near-Superman strength would shatter her shields and induce a massive psychic backlash that would leave her open to attack.

Also, her lasso can dispel forcefields.

Invisibility won't work against Diana since she can see the 'truth'. Meaning Sue will still be visible to her. How do you think Diana can use the Invisible Plane? She can SEE it that's why.

Oh She can eventually... If IW sits around and lets her.....
IMO while WW is pounding away IW has plenty of time to find ways to kill her.

Yeah he was god damn Exitar.. he may have had a small weakness but it still a god damn celestial. Trying to lowball that feat is not acceptable.

Again IW and the rest are fighting at their best just like WW.

Um Plane is of her own creation. I don't know how "sees" the truth works but unless you give me another example of a invisible person being detected and beat by WW we can drop that Plane example. I mean if I made a invisible plane, of course I will have it so I can see it somehow.

How does the lasso dispel forcefields? Do you have a scan or something. I never knew it could do that.

Anyway WW can't handle just IW. She would be either busy taking care of the rest of the F4, during that time IW would kill her. Or WW decided to try and focus on IW the other 3 would injure her.

Sasaraixx

Sit around? How long do you think it will take her to break that shield? Not very - a few hits should do it and she is using her speed remember. No one on that team can counteract her speed.

She also fought the JLA, including Flash and MM, while blindfolded. An invisible enemy is not going to trouble her. I also wonder if the sight of Athena would allow her to see IW anyway. I'm not sure about that though.

Draco69

WW is simply too fast. Imagine a punch from WW at normal speed.

Now imagine a punch from Diana at speeds faster than sound.

Same physics as a speeding car.

It would take a few hits at the most to break her shields.

Or just dispel it with her lasso if she wants to be cheap.

Yeah he was god damn Exitar.. he may have had a small weakness but it still a god damn celestial. Trying to lowball that feat is not acceptable.

Um, no. The plot revolved around the seemlingly unstoppable Celestial having a convienent weakness to Sue's forcefield.

It's like Batman suddenly having a Kryptonite ring.

Doesn't mean he's capable of beating Superman.

Nor does it make it an admissiable feat for him either.

Again IW and the rest are fighting at their best just like WW.

The only way the FF can win if neither is fighting their best.

If they're fighting their best, they die and rather quickly.

Ben gets sent to orbit.

Johnny gets one-shotted.

And Reed gets turned into goo.

Leaving Sue to be the last one standing. And she'll fall rather quickly too.

Her forcefields simply can't withstand her strength much less her strength with superspeed behind it.

And she can't track a person whizzing all over the place at speeds approaching light.

Sue's screwed. And that's if Diana decides not to use any of her toyes either.

Um Plane is of her own creation. I don't know how "sees" the truth works but unless you give me another example of a invisible person being detected and beat by WW we can drop that Plane example. I mean if I made a invisible plane, of course I will have it so I can see it somehow.

Wrong. The Invisible Plane isn't really a plane it's a sentinent alien being from the Ring. Imagine living, invisible, GL plasma.

The ONLY reason it was given to her was because she could SEE it when no one else could.

Because she can see 'truth'. She see behind illusions, mirages or invisibility. Making Sue's invisibility useless because she'll see her as bright as day.

One consistantly invisible foe she fights is Trinity.

How does the lasso dispel forcefields? Do you have a scan or something. I never knew it could do that.

It's never been explained 'how' it dispels forcefields other than it 'burns' it away.

It's been recently seen dispelling GL's forcefields.

Anyway WW can't handle just IW. She would be either busy taking care of the rest of the F4, during that time IW would kill her. Or WW decided to try and focus on IW the other 3 would injure her.

Sue simply can't handle Diana for the same reason she couldn't handle Superman, Captain Marvel or Black Adam. She's on a whole 'nother league.

And how would the other 3 hurt her? The only one who can possibly do any damage is the Human Torch. And that's a big maybe since she's survived the Sun....

And I haven't brought up the lasso's new ability to soul-dump which would end the battle instantly.

Lord Feron
Sit around? How long do you think it will take her to break that shield? Not very - a few hits should do it and she is using her speed remember. No one on that team can counteract her speed.

She also fought the JLA, including Flash and MM, while blindfolded. An invisible enemy is not going to trouble her. I also wonder if the sight of Athena would allow her to see IW anyway. I'm not sure about that though.

Long Enough for IW to kill her. wink

The feat that you said was in a controlled environment where they had no intention on killing her. They were just testing her. Still not a bad feat but it's not like WW can compete with either of them going all out much less both of them.

Still not sure about if WW can see IW and her constructs.

Granted that they were posessed but she still took on Absorbing Man, Titania, She-Hulk, and Thing. I know WW is stronger than all of them but still she beat them by herself

http://img376.imageshack.us/img376/8673/ff22215tk.jpg
http://img376.imageshack.us/img376/ff22215tk.jpg/1/w728.png

http://img288.imageshack.us/img288/382/ff22224of.jpg
http://img442.imageshack.us/img442/ff22224of.jpg/1/w727.png

(crap hope this pic post thing works)

Lord Feron
Draco I be back for you! Leaving the office. Peace yall

Draco69
Invisible Woman is well capable of dealing with them if she were truly bloodlusted.

However, the only thing Diana and those goons have in common is that they all have super-strength.

That's it.

That's as far as the comparison goes.

Diana isn't DC's She-Hulk....

She's Xena with Superman's speed and strength.

Doom and Gloom
Older version of a current thread

SupremeMan
No prep? Easy win for Wonder Woman.

SupremeMan

Well, speaking as both a WW fan and a guy that goes to Marvel Digital and reads all the FF stuff, yeah WW would speedblitz for the same reason any character that could do it would do it here, because the main reason not to is story considerations, making an exciting fight out of one that should be drastically one sided. No PIS here.

But in this case, the only reason she would need to speedblitz is because the IW might be able to get her otherwise. If we eliminate both a WW speedblitz and an IW brain bubble, the resulting WW win is inevitable.

But what is vaguely defined about her speed? You mean the inconsistency in power level shared by, well, by all comic characters? That's why we have them all fighting at their best to prevent the bias of people reducing one character to less than optimal while another operates at optimal level to play favorites.

SupremeMan

Because you say so. Meanwhile, the others have reasons based on evidence.

Raoul
merged.

SupremeMan

Yeah and the Flash wouldn't have any trouble with the Trickster. Boy does the Flash have trouble with a bunch of lame villains. If only he had superspeed all the time. Read the rules. All characters fight at their best.

SupremeMan

They are incapable of speedblitzing her. They don't have the power to do it. It doesn't take any work to "set up" a situation where the FF would lose. They are badly outpowered. You are accusing others of doing precisely what you are doing. You would have to set up a situation totally slanted in their favor for them to get a win.

SupremeMan

Oh I completely agree. Given any prep time, Reed is a god among gods. With prep, Reed wins it.

SupremeMan
cosign.

Nobody is going to disagree here. laughing

Raoul
thought that was barda... mhmm

also, suprememan, please. a double post is fine if you do it accidentally, but four posts? just use quickqoutes, its easier...

SupremeMan

All in all, it's a great matchup, Drac. Anytime, you can get people to get passionate about their favorite characters, it's a great thread.

Wonder Woman is not Flash level but she is above light speed.

She is proven a Class 100 strength over and over.

Remember all the contestants have basic knowledge of each other. So to say she has no knowledge of who they are is not true. They have basic knowledge of her too.

Sasaraixx
Long Enough for IW to kill her. wink

The feat that you said was in a controlled environment where they had no intention on killing her. They were just testing her. Still not a bad feat but it's not like WW can compete with either of them going all out much less both of them.

Still not sure about if WW can see IW and her constructs.

Granted that they were posessed but she still took on Absorbing Man, Titania, She-Hulk, and Thing. I know WW is stronger than all of them but still she beat them by herself

No.

You need to show me IW beating someone with WW's speed AND strength. That feat, while impressive, doesn't shed light onto this fight because none of those guys/gals have anything close to Diana's speed. They also don't have her training, experience, knowledge, weapons, etc.

It does not matter that it was a controlled environment. You claim that Diana is hampered because she won't be able to see IW. Putting aside the fact that she will probably be able to see her anyway, I've shown you that Diana doesn't need to see to fight her enemies. Remember when she blinded herself to fight Medusa?

And again, you need to show me how Sue does anything to Diana given her speed. Long enough to kill her? How long do you think it will take Diana to land a few blows on that force field. If you you've counted above a couple seconds, then you've gone too far.

With her speed and no prep for the FF, I do not see how they win. You've got to show me how IW counteracts Diana's considerable speed advantage. The other 3 don't stand a chance.

Lord Feron
WW is simply too fast. Imagine a punch from WW at normal speed.

Now imagine a punch from Diana at speeds faster than sound.

Same physics as a speeding car.

It would take a few hits at the most to break her shields.

Or just dispel it with her lasso if she wants to be cheap.

Um, no. The plot revolved around the seemlingly unstoppable Celestial having a convienent weakness to Sue's forcefield.

It's like Batman suddenly having a Kryptonite ring.

Doesn't mean he's capable of beating Superman.

Nor does it make it an admissiable feat for him either.

The only way the FF can win if neither is fighting their best.

If they're fighting their best, they die and rather quickly.

Ben gets sent to orbit.

Johnny gets one-shotted.

And Reed gets turned into goo.

Leaving Sue to be the last one standing. And she'll fall rather quickly too.

Her forcefields simply can't withstand her strength much less her strength with superspeed behind it.

And she can't track a person whizzing all over the place at speeds approaching light.

Sue's screwed. And that's if Diana decides not to use any of her toyes either.

Wrong. The Invisible Plane isn't really a plane it's a sentinent alien being from the Ring. Imagine living, invisible, GL plasma.

The ONLY reason it was given to her was because she could SEE it when no one else could.

Because she can see 'truth'. She see behind illusions, mirages or invisibility. Making Sue's invisibility useless because she'll see her as bright as day.

One consistantly invisible foe she fights is Trinity.

It's never been explained 'how' it dispels forcefields other than it 'burns' it away.

It's been recently seen dispelling GL's forcefields.

Sue simply can't handle Diana for the same reason she couldn't handle Superman, Captain Marvel or Black Adam. She's on a whole 'nother league.

And how would the other 3 hurt her? The only one who can possibly do any damage is the Human Torch. And that's a big maybe since she's survived the Sun....

And I haven't brought up the lasso's new ability to soul-dump which would end the battle instantly.

I really have to see the nature of how the lasso works to dispel IW Shields. Also What can stopping her from using her sheilds to move the lasso away and creating new sheilds around her?
About the GL that is interesting but the way both shields are made are different but that is very interesting that is can do that.

Your comparison of Batman Having a ring and IW using her own power to achieve something is totally different. She has exhibited on a large scale. She has ripped open Watcher enforced sheilds. (context she was controlled but it just displays the extent of her powers: I try and give context things not misrepresent anything oppose to some ppl here not u).

WW might be able to withstand a super nova. She will be weakened. I am unsure if she can block it because I seen her take a bomb (or some kind of hyper drive explosion to the face) She walked out but she didn't block it which was odd. Super nova much greater than that bomb and what shape was she in after the sun? I'm sure she was hurt.

Reed has incredible durability and I wouldn't be surprised that WW won't be able to damage him too much.

IW can also go on the offensive. while she is defending herself.

Thanks for explaining the Alien ship and the Trinity person I will try and look that person up.

Soul dump??

I still believe with teamwork the team can get many wins.

Lord Feron
No.

You need to show me IW beating someone with WW's speed AND strength. That feat, while impressive, doesn't shed light onto this fight because none of those guys/gals have anything close to Diana's speed. They also don't have her training, experience, knowledge, weapons, etc.

It does not matter that it was a controlled environment. You claim that Diana is hampered because she won't be able to see IW. Putting aside the fact that she will probably be able to see her anyway, I've shown you that Diana doesn't need to see to fight her enemies. Remember when she blinded herself to fight Medusa?

And again, you need to show me how Sue does anything to Diana given her speed. Long enough to kill her? How long do you think it will take Diana to land a few blows on that force field. If you you've counted above a couple seconds, then you've gone too far.

With her speed and no prep for the FF, I do not see how they win. You've got to show me how IW counteracts Diana's considerable speed advantage. The other 3 don't stand a chance.

I believe IW would be able to put up sheilds around herself (atleast maybe not the whole team) before WW can land a hit.

Yes I think it will take much longer than a few seconds like you suggest. Human torch can also dehydrate while WW is trying to breach the sheilds. That is something WW can not block.

BUSTER1
I really have to see the nature of how the lasso works to dispel IW Shields. Also What can stopping her from using her sheilds to move the lasso away and creating new sheilds around her?
About the GL that is interesting but the way both shields are made are different but that is very interesting that is can do that.

Your comparison of Batman Having a ring and IW using her own power to achieve something is totally different. She has exhibited on a large scale. She has ripped open Watcher enforced sheilds. (context she was controlled but it just displays the extent of her powers: I try and give context things not misrepresent anything oppose to some ppl here not u).

WW might be able to withstand a super nova. She will be weakened. I am unsure if she can block it because I seen her take a bomb (or some kind of hyper drive explosion to the face) She walked out but she didn't block it which was odd. Super nova much greater than that bomb and what shape was she in after the sun? I'm sure she was hurt.

Reed has incredible durability and I wouldn't be surprised that WW won't be able to damage him too much.

IW can also go on the offensive. while she is defending herself.

Thanks for explaining the Alien ship and the Trinity person I will try and look that person up.

Soul dump??

I still believe with teamwork the team can get many wins.

thumb up

fangirl101
I believe IW would be able to put up sheilds around herself (atleast maybe not the whole team) before WW can land a hit.

Yes I think it will take much longer than a few seconds like you suggest. Human torch can also dehydrate while WW is trying to breach the sheilds. That is something WW can not block. sue will not be able to throw a shield before wondy can land a hit. Sue has to think. Diana will act on instunct and make the first and smartest move. Take sue out. Andhow is jonny going to dehydrate her when being in space didn't freeze her and fighting Superma near the sun's surface didnt affect her either?

Lord Feron
Originally posted by fangirl101
sue will not be able to throw a shield before wondy can land a hit. Sue has to think. Diana will act on instunct and make the first and smartest move. Take sue out. Andhow is jonny going to dehydrate her when being in space didn't freeze her and fighting Superma near the sun's surface didnt affect her either?

Diana has to think to and it's not instinct deciding who to fight and when. Instinct is a inborn behavior. Fighting against the team and deciding to strike at IW 1st for some reason is not instinct. They both think I believe IW can throw up sheilds before WW can identify the locations of her opponents and see what is up and cover the distance and throw a punch. She is fast but I think IW would be able to put up sheilds faster. I do agree with her being intelligent fighter but still not instinct.

Dehydration is different from intense heat. I forget exactly how he did it. But it's not the your durability that is being tested it something else. I have to see if I can get that scan where he did that. Human Torch can also create a small army to gang up on WW and atleast distract her.

I really hate to bring science into things but here we go. (comics almost never follow real science) The surface of the sun is around 360,000 F degrees in the outer most atmospheric layer of the Sun(corona). I have never seen the WW and supes fight "near" the sun. But thats pretty hot. Human Torch can casually shoot of fire at a million degrees. If he tries he can do 10 million. Much hotter than being near or on the surface of the sun. This is not even his super nova capabilities.

fangirl101
Diana has to think to and it's not instinct deciding who to fight and when. Instinct is a inborn behavior. Fighting against the team and deciding to strike at IW 1st for some reason is not instinct. They both think I believe IW can throw up sheilds before WW can identify the locations of her opponents and see what is up and cover the distance and throw a punch. She is fast but I think IW would be able to put up sheilds faster. I do agree with her being intelligent fighter but still not instinct.

Dehydration is different from intense heat. I forget exactly how he did it. But it's not the your durability that is being tested it something else. I have to see if I can get that scan where he did that. Human Torch can also create a small army to gang up on WW and atleast distract her.

I really hate to bring science into things but here we go. (comics almost never follow real science) The surface of the sun is around 360,000 F degrees in the outer most atmospheric layer of the Sun(corona). I have never seen the WW and supes fight "near" the sun. But thats pretty hot. Human Torch can casually shoot of fire at a million degrees. If he tries he can do 10 million. Much hotter than being near or on the surface of the sun. This is not even his super nova capabilities. I hate to do this to you. But you first gotta prove that anyone on the team can hit someone as fast and agile as diana. Then after u prove they can even hit her then prove how they r gonna fight her and her plane which is standard gear. Then show how torch is gonna get theu her shields before she snaps his neck.

Lord Feron
I hate to do this to you. But you first gotta prove that anyone on the team can hit someone as fast and agile as diana. Then after u prove they can even hit her then prove how they r gonna fight her and her plane which is standard gear. Then show how torch is gonna get theu her shields before she snaps his neck.

Man if my boss knew how much time I spent on KMC.... roll eyes (sarcastic)

Anyway.. check this out!

Glads IMO is superior to WW in ever possible away except for h2h technique.

She was able to contain him for a time. He was punching ferociously. In the same scan Susan said she held the hulk. I mean he is slower but much stronger. Anyway back to Glads. would be doing alot of what WW would do but not be as successful.

I can't prove that she can hit her because not alot of people can see the invisible. As for her speed, it is no auto win for her.

Another show of strength is Namor and Black Bolt both hit the same shield at the same time but nothing happens due. I know it's only once but a double wammy from those guys could do much damage to most anyone

Not sure if the last one is gonna work (link wise)
http://img187.imagevenue.com/loc445/th_08150_Wolverine_-_vol._3_422_page_18_122_445lo.jpg

Just shows that she is capable of.

So how its gonna go down. While WW is trying to kill her team, she will encase WW, will sufficate her, blind her, and just mess her up.

Lastly wait, the plane is going to be in this fight to? WTF. If thats true Reed gets to bring toys to!

OneDumbG0
^ Formatting is all goofy.

Lord Feron
wow totall messed that up...

this is teh glads pic
http://img510.imageshack.us/img510/642/sueglads2mw1.jpg
http://img510.imageshack.us/img510/sueglads2mw1.jpg/1/w588.png

and the BB and Namor

Lord Feron
^ Formatting is all goofy.

sorry i'm, kinda testing out posting scans in this thread. embarrasment

If anyone has read my discussions I never post scans. These arent even my scans either sad

Lord Feron
http://img137.imagevenue.com/loc671/th_41381_Fantastic_Four_v1_402_0212_122_671lo.jpg

Sasaraixx

Yes I think it will take much longer than a few seconds like you suggest. Human torch can also dehydrate while WW is trying to breach the sheilds. That is something WW can not block.

I'm sorry but your argument failed entirely with that first sentence. WW moves faster than Sue can think, yet she will be able to shield the whole team before Diana moves? I don't think so.

Also, show the rest of the Gladiator scan. What was Gladiator doing BEFORE she caught him in the bubble. Also, It looked to me that 1. Gladiator was going to burst out of that thing in any second, and 2. it was taking all of Sue's energy/concentration to contain him, i.e. not allowing her to do anything else as you claimed she would against Diana. Gladiator may be stronger but he won't her Diana's lasso, which will break through the shield, not to mention that WW will probably be able to see IW anyway. Also, was Gladiator *using* his speed when she caught him? If not, the scan is irrelevant.

Lord Feron
I'm sorry but your argument failed entirely with that first sentence. WW moves faster than Sue can think, yet she will be able to shield the whole team before Diana moves? I don't think so.

Also, show the rest of the Gladiator scan. What was Gladiator doing BEFORE she caught him in the bubble. Also, It looked to me that 1. Gladiator was going to burst out of that thing in any second, and 2. it was taking all of Sue's energy/concentration to contain him, i.e. not allowing her to do anything else as you claimed she would against Diana. Gladiator may be stronger but he won't her Diana's lasso, which will break through the shield, not to mention that WW will probably be able to see IW anyway. Also, was Gladiator *using* his speed when she caught him? If not, the scan is irrelevant.

not so much.... People forget The people who can move super fast have to think about what their doing to. the fight is not pre-scripted. So I hate when "oh hit her before she thinks!" Since their both starting at the same time; the real question is can diana cover the distance and kill IW before you obviously believe so. I do know share your sentiments.

Glads was manhandling Mr. Fantastic. You show it!

Glads is far Far stronger than WW. Not even a contest. WW would not fair as well. She would be contained longer. IW doesn't have to be doing something else, i'm saying she could. HT can handle the rest with the powers i aforementioned.

How will the lasso work? She rubs it against the wall????
She is already inside the bubble?

It's not irrevelent because it still shows IW can encase someone far stronger than WW he was punching with vigor and I would believe that Glads would have used super speed punches to get out.

Be more respectful when debating or you go on the ignore list.

You are also not so much fun as the others.
sad

BUSTER1
, not to mention that WW will probably be able to see IW anyway.

How will WW see Sue, if she's invisible? You'll be saying she has a Spidersense next.

fangirl101
not so much.... People forget The people who can move super fast have to think about what their doing to. the fight is not pre-scripted. So I hate when "oh hit her before she thinks!" Since their both starting at the same time; the real question is can diana cover the distance and kill IW before you obviously believe so. I do know share your sentiments.

Glads is far Far stronger than WW. Not even a contest. WW would not fair as well. She would be contained longer. IW doesn't have to be doing something else, i'm saying she could. HT can handle the rest with the powers i aforementioned.

It's not irrevelent because it still shows IW can encase someone far stronger than WW he was punching with vigor and I would believe that Glads would have used super speed punches to get out.

sad
I laughed at your post. Sorry. Forgive me. Glads is far Stronger than Wondy? Lulz. She's been shown as the equal of CM. Glads has had a hard time With Colossus. So do you think Colossus is a planet wrecker? I'd say that brings down Glad's average quite a bit.

And He was man handling mr. Fantastic. Well, then, that means he was paying no attention to sue. Which means he didn't evade her at all. Something that won't happen to Wondy.

Oh and Wondy's Plane which is part of her standard gear as it's not really a vehicle, kills IW before she can react. It did Pwn a Demon lord and Power girl.

fangirl101
Originally posted by BUSTER1
How will WW see Sue, if she's invisible? You'll be saying she has a Spidersense next. When was the last time you read a wondy comic? She doesn't even need to see at all to fight. Plus invisibility means nothing to her as she has the Eyes of the Goddess.

BUSTER1
I laughed at your post. Sorry. Forgive me. Glads is far Stronger than Wondy? Lulz. She's been shown as the equal of CM. Glads has had a hard time With Colossus. So do you think Colossus is a planet wrecker? I'd say that brings down Glad's average quite a bit.

And He was man handling mr. Fantastic. Well, then, that means he was paying no attention to sue. Which means he didn't evade her at all. Something that won't happen to Wondy.

Oh and Wondy's Plane which is part of her standard gear as it's not really a vehicle, kills IW before she can react. It did Pwn a Demon lord and Power girl.

How does this plane work-any scans??

Lord Feron

Laugh as much as you want, hopefully you laugh right out of your delusions that WW has a chance in hell against Glads. Way to use his lowest showing as abases for all his feats. I know your a big WW fan so I'm not going to try and argue that Glad is far stronger than WW. You can make a new thread for that if you so wish. IMO Glads can snap WW neck with incredible ease.

WW would be preoccupied with Mr. Fantastic just as WW would be but WW would have a harder time. And yes it will happen to her.

Plane is not standard. Batman's Belt that standard, Terrax's Axe that Standard, GL ring that standard, A plane which she really doesn't use that often is not standard.

Lord Feron
When was the last time you read a wondy comic? She doesn't even need to see at all to fight. Plus invisibility means nothing to her as she has the Eyes of the Goddess.

she does have some special sight. But if you assume that WW can handle IW without the sight of Truth or goddess sight then your mistaken. She will not be able to sense constructs being made all around her out of this air or around her neck or in her body.

BUSTER1
Lets not forget- that 1st fight against Glads(FF #249) was before Sue discovered how to use her forcefields as effective offensive weapons

fangirl101
Laugh as much as you want, hopefully you laugh right out of your delusions that WW has a chance in hell against Glads. Way to use his lowest showing as abases for all his feats. I know your a big WW fan so I'm not going to try and argue that Glad is far stronger than WW. You can make a new thread for that if you so wish. IMO Glads can snap WW neck with incredible ease.

WW would be preoccupied with Mr. Fantastic just as WW would be but WW would have a harder time. And yes it will happen to her.

Plane is not standard. Batman's Belt that standard, Terrax's Axe that Standard, GL ring that standard, A plane which she really doesn't use that often is not standard. so u mean glads can do what an 80 times light speed punch from sun amped superman can not? lulz. and yes the plane is actually a disc that she carries behind her belt. lulz. i knew u didnt know that.

Sasaraixx

sad

I take it that I am not as much fun as the others because I pick out the holes in your argument and expose them. I really don't care if you ignore me, but just know that you have not satisfactorily answered any of my questions. And I haven't been anything but respectful to you, but that does not mean that I will not question your logic.

Fallacy #1 - Not only does Diana move that fast, but she thinks that fast as well. What good would that speed be if she couldn't think fast enough to control her actions.

Fallacy #2 If Gladiator was busy fighting Mr. Fantastic then that means he was paying no attention to Sue, nor was he aware of what she was doing. You have not show that IW would have been able to handle Glads if he had been moving at full speed. I would also argue that this is probably a low showing for him because I seriously doubt that someone of his strength would have trouble bursting through that shield. Also, you Glads is far stronger comment also doesn't sit well. He may be stronger, but not so much so that WW would not be able to break through her shield.

Fallacy #3 Cover the distance in time? How far apart do you think they are starting? And do you know exactly how fast Diana can moe? I think the answer to the latter question is no judging by the silliness of that statement.

Fallacy #4 Super speed comes into play before WW would get trapped by IW. That's the whole point. The reason this scan is irrelevant is because I asked you to show me IW handling someone with Diana's speed. You provide a scan of her capturing Gladiator when he wasn't using his speed and apparently not paying any attention to Sue. Had he been using his speed, IW never would have caught him.

I think Draco posted the scan of Diana using the lasso to break a GL construct. She would use it the same way here. It wouldn't matter if she were already inside of it.

As others have already said, WW would be able to see Sue so the invisibility wouldn't matter. Even if you don't want to accept that, we've shown you examples where she has dealt with enemies while unable to see. She also has enhanced senses that would allow her to detect changes in the air pressure around her.

Feel free to ignore, but you haven't changed my mind at all. If Diana uses her speed at the start, it doesn't give Sue anytime to do any damage. You've failed to show me her handling an enemy moving at the speeds Diana is capable and that is what ultimately decides this fight for me. Without Prep, Diana wins.

Sasaraixx
Way to use his lowest showing as abases for all his feats.

In all fairness, that scan you posted is probably a low showing for Glads, but you are using it as proof as to what IW is capable. There are people who would argue that Glads is stronger than Superman or at least comparable. You don't honestly think Supes wouldn't have broken out of that bubble in a couple of hits?

BUSTER1
FF ftw!!!!!!!!

fangirl101
Ok it's time to stop playing pattie cakes Lord Feron.

Let me just show you what's gonna happen to the FF.

Mr. Fantastic is going to end up in the sun just as Magistus did.
http://www.picamatic.com/show/2008/10/22/11/58/1228224_bigthumb.jpg
http://www.picamatic.com/show/2008/10/22/11/59/1228227_bigthumb.jpg

IW's shields wouldn't hold anyway. She' get's Ko'd or smashed into paste.
http://www.picamatic.com/show/2008/10/23/12/05/1228262_796x1233.jpg

Here Wondy describe's the GL's shield as unbreakable since she can't touchhim. She just uses her lasso to get thru his shield in one punch. And she isn't even fighting at Superspeeds. Lulz at Sue being a threat.
http://www.picamatic.com/show/2008/10/23/05/10/1229298_bigthumb.jpg

Human Torch isn't even going to get to say Flame on. No need to show Wondy against fire. Torch is dead before he opens his mouth.

Leaving Poor thing.

Unless he's stronger than Supergirl,
http://s477.photobucket.com/albums/rr138/fangirl102/?action=view&current=scan0047-1.jpg
Stronger than Captain Marvel
http://www.picamatic.com/show/2008/10/23/12/10/1228285_500x742.jpg
Stronger than Primaid
http://www.picamatic.com/show/2008/10/23/01/17/1228641_600x921.jpg
And a list of others I could post, Thing isn't even a foot note in this fight.

BUSTER1
Ok it's time to stop playing pattie cakes Lord Feron.

Let me just show you what's gonna happen to the FF.

Mr. Fantastic is going to end up in the sun just as Magistus did.
http://www.picamatic.com/show/2008/10/22/11/58/1228224_bigthumb.jpg
http://www.picamatic.com/show/2008/10/22/11/59/1228227_bigthumb.jpg

IW's shields wouldn't hold anyway. She' get's Ko'd or smashed into paste.
http://www.picamatic.com/show/2008/10/23/12/05/1228262_796x1233.jpg

Here Wondy describe's the GL's shield as unbreakable since she can't touchhim. She just uses her lasso to get thru his shield in one punch. And she isn't even fighting at Superspeeds. Lulz at Sue being a threat.
http://www.picamatic.com/show/2008/10/23/05/10/1229298_bigthumb.jpg

Human Torch isn't even going to get to say Flame on. No need to show Wondy against fire. Torch is dead before he opens his mouth.

Leaving Poor thing.

Unless he's stronger than Supergirl,
http://s477.photobucket.com/albums/rr138/fangirl102/?action=view&current=scan0047-1.jpg
Stronger than Captain Marvel
http://www.picamatic.com/show/2008/10/23/12/10/1228285_500x742.jpg
Stronger than Primaid
http://www.picamatic.com/show/2008/10/23/01/17/1228641_600x921.jpg
And a list of others I could post, Thing isn't even a foot note in this fight.

Nice scans-but WW is up against a team -she ain't fighting them 1 at a time. If Diana tries tom go for Reed 1st and throw him into the sun, like she did with Magistus-thats enough time for Sue lock on and open up a forcefield inside Di's body, taking her out.
In another scenario Reed could start the fight by expanding his body in front of the rest of the team, barring Ben who runs toward WW,creating a distraction. The distractive combo of Reed and Ben would give Sue ample time to put up a protective shield around herself, and in the likely event of WW getting past, Johnny could unleash his nova flame at WW, which would stun her, at least. (I can explain my logic on this) Again Sue could lock on and open up a damaging force field inside Diana, in he lungs, her brain or another vital organ.
I don't doubt that WW can get good number of wins- but the FF are not pushovers for her

fangirl101
Nice scans-but WW is up against a team -she ain't fighting them 1 at a time. If Diana tries tom go for Reed 1st and throw him into the sun, like she did with Magistus-thats enough time for Sue lock on and open up a forcefield inside Di's body, taking her out.
In another scenario Reed could start the fight by expanding his body in front of the rest of the team, barring Ben who runs toward WW,creating a distraction. The distractive combo of Reed and Ben would give Sue ample time to put up a protective shield around herself, and in the likely event of WW getting past, Johnny could unleash his nova flame at WW, which would stun her, at least. (I can explain my logic on this) Again Sue could lock on and open up a damaging force field inside Diana, in he lungs, her brain or another vital organ.
I don't doubt that WW can get good number of wins- but the FF are not pushovers for her um lol. She actually would be fighting them 1v1 since they would be standing still to her. She's so much faster. U cannot show the ff moving as a team to take someone on her level of speed down. So yeah the scans r not only nice I also showed her fighting opponents with superspeed.

BUSTER1
um lol. She actually would be fighting them 1v1 since they would be standing still to her. She's so much faster. U cannot show the ff moving as a team to take someone on her level of speed down. So yeah the scans r not only nice I also showed her fighting opponents with superspeed.

Yeah, both Magistas and that GL were moving at light speed in your scans
laughing laughing laughing

fangirl101
Yeah, both Magistas and that GL were moving at light speed in your scans
laughing laughing laughing you poor thing . The captain marvel scan xlearly shows them fighting at ss. She even remarks on it. Her and primaid also broke escape velocity. And we all kmow sg/kara is fast. At her optimal speeds wondy is going to appear as a beam of continuous lite to the ff. How r they gonna hit her?please also make note that wondy threw magistus at far faster than light speeds to the sun.

BUSTER1
you poor thing . The captain marvel scan xlearly shows them fighting at ss. She even remarks on it. Her and primaid also broke escape velocity. And we all kmow ss is fast. At her optimal speeds wondy is going to appear as a beam of continuous lite to the ff. How r they gonna hit her?please also make note that wondy threw magistus at far faster than light speeds to the sun.

WW had a chat with Power girl as she wrapped her Lassoo aroung Magistas-If she does that while taking care of Reed, Sue can lock on and take her out-unless Di and PG were talking at superspeed. And seriously, do you think the FF-the most experienced Marvel superteam-have never faced super speedsters??

Happy Dance Happy Dance

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>