My boyfriend was uncircumcised.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

WhiteSnowAngel
It was really scary. We have been going out for a long time now, and finally decided to do it. When i reached in his pants, he was uncircumsized sick I couldn't go through with it. He got mad at me that I didn't go through with it embarrasment it was scary and disgusting.

A Message to all you ladies. Ask all your boyfriends if they are Circumsized or not, because if you don't, then you will get an unpleasent surprised.

For people that don't know what it means, here is a educational picture.

Neo_Communist
eww! sick Thats gross!

Fëanor
though i can't see why the difference would matter if you love him...a man's penis does not become him, but you've obviously did that. pity the guy for being his natural self.

WhiteSnowAngel

Neo_Communist
http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y80/ragnaviper/pwned.gif

WhiteSnowAngel
Originally posted by Neo_Communist
http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y80/ragnaviper/pwned.gif

sick Don't remind me.

Fëanor
Originally posted by WhiteSnowAngel
Are you circumsized ? hahahaha...odd question to ask...but yes i am, and none too happy about it tbh

WhiteSnowAngel

Pyrofly
shocking well thats not very pleasent

i dont know if my boyfriend is or not blink oh well we havent been going out long anyways

indie_director
I am aha nice pictures though. And nice subliminal messaging. laughing out loud

MC Mike
Wow... how weird.

Guess you didn't really like him did you? Because if you did you shouldn't have cared.

Fëanor
Ok atleast a girl will have sex with you now. you're funny....i always thought it was my overly handsome looks, quick wit, debonair charm, and flashing smile that got me laid stick out tongue

actually i've exaggerated....i'm not so debonair in the charm department big grin

but that comment is a bit shallow don't you think?

Pyrofly
Originally posted by MC Mike
Wow... how weird.

Guess you didn't really like him did you? Because if you did you shouldn't have cared. you do have a point yes

WhiteSnowAngel

Fëanor
circumcision has not been proven to be any healthier for man who isn't...it's either a religious reason or purely asthetic(sp)

but apparently in today's society, it's just for looks.

Fëanor
I still go out with him, so I do like him still. I am not letting that thing near me though. I refuse to go all the way. yeah but, if you can't get over that little hurdle(no pun intended) how do you expect the relationship to grow? better to end it and move on, rather than gag on something you don't like (again no pun intended) stick out tongue

WhiteSnowAngel
It's looks scary. No girl will do it either.

DarkC
Originally posted by MC Mike
Wow... how weird.

Guess you didn't really like him did you? Because if you did you shouldn't have cared.

Pyrofly
It's looks scary. No girl will do it either. speak for yourself.. if you love the guy and you want the realtionship to grow and get stronger then yeahhh some girls would

WhiteSnowAngel
Originally posted by Pyrofly
speak for yourself.. if you love the guy and you want the realtionship to grow and get stronger then yeahhh some girls would

Yeah but you know it looks scary, and nasty.

I use the escuse, I am to young after all, and maybe we should slow it down. Even though he has in his head what I really meant.

Fëanor
It's looks scary. No girl will do it either. then let him go and let him find someone that'll appreciate his manHOODIE for what it is *shrugs* ...fair to him, and well w/e for you

DarkC
Yeah. He may as well dump you now.

Pyrofly
im not so sure about scary but its not the most pleasent thing ever

well he probably dont know why you didnt do anything... and you making up and escuse porbably got him more upset

bilb
It was really scary. We have been going out for a long time now, and finally decided to do it. When i reached in his pants, he was uncircumsized sick I couldn't go through with it. He got mad at me that I didn't go through with it embarrasment it was scary and disgusting.

A Message to all you ladies. Ask all your boyfriends if they are Circumsized or not, because if you don't, then you will get an unpleasent surprised.

ok A) i dunno how old you are but judging from your reaction I'd say not old enough for sex

b) of course he got mad!! dont get me wrong ... a woman ALWAYS has the right to say no at ANY point.. but dont expect him to be happy about it

c) its just skin.. its no big deal

Neo_Version 7
Oh, there you are Dark.

What do you think would make a good domain name for my blog?

Ex:

http://_____.blogs

Fëanor
im not so sure about scary but its not the most pleasent thing ever

well he probably dont know why you didnt do anything... and you making up and escuse porbably got him more upset
i guess she's afraid it'll start to talk

*in high pitch voice*
Hey! Over here! Look at me, look at me!!! laughing

Pyrofly
Originally posted by DarkC
Yeah. He may as well dump you now. no if he really respects her he would understand and try and work it out he should just up and dump her because she wont have sex with him..now that what i would call shallow

DarkC
Bejesus.

Neo_Version 7
Thanks ! thumb up

Fëanor
no if he really respects her he would understand and try and work it out he should just up and dump her because she wont have sex with him..now that what i would call shallow true on his part....but why would he wanna stay with someone that can't love ALL of him?

if he leaves her for that reason and not because he got none, then he's within his right.

Pyrofly

Pyrofly

DarkC

Fëanor
but im sure theres somethings about her he dont like and shes not dumping him.. confused could be....who's to say really...but she should be honest and upfront with him about his "discrepancies" and let him decide on what to do...any man that wants to stay with a woman who cringes at the sight of that deserves better IMO....Originally posted by DarkC
No-no-no. What I'm trying to say is that it's not for the sex, but if like, they want a serious relationship, which leads to love, which leads to marriage; and then family. But if WSA still won't go near it, no point. Poof, everything spirals down.

no expression

Wow, that is the strangest mind picture of the day. welcome to my world stick out tongue

Pyrofly
No-no-no. What I'm trying to say is that it's not for the sex, but if like, they want a serious relationship, which leads to love, which leads to marriage; and then family. But if WSA still won't go near it, no point. Poof, everything spirals down. yeah im starting to see your point of view..

WhiteSnowAngel
If he loves me, he will get circumsized.

DarkC
If he loves me, he will get circumsized.
shock

Fëanor
If he loves me, he will get circumsized. oh man....that's, really sad sad

Pyrofly
If he loves me, he will get circumsized. shocking thats really shallow!! if you love him you shouldnt care.. hes lived like that his whole life and now you want him to change that

DarkC
I was thinking 'that's not love, that sounds like a f*cking demand!'

Fëanor
shocking thats really shallow!! if you love him you shouldnt care.. hes lived like that his whole life and now you want him to change that actually that's no different that some guyz asking their girls to get boob jobs...both are really sad though

WhiteSnowAngel
shocking thats really shallow!! if you love him you shouldnt care.. hes lived like that his whole life and now you want him to change that

He wanted me to cut my hair. It was long for my whole life, and now all of a sudden I must cut it. I loved him so I did, so if he loves me he will get circumsized.

DarkC
He wanted me to cut my hair. It was long for my whole life, and now all of a sudden I must cut it. I loved him so I did, so if he loves me he will get circumsized.
Hair can grow back.

Foreskin can't.

Pyrofly
I was thinking 'that's not love, that sounds like a f*cking demand!' i 100% agree

Pyrofly
He wanted me to cut my hair. It was long for my whole life, and now all of a sudden I must cut it. I loved him so I did, so if he loves me he will get circumsized. ok its HAIR not FORESKIN

a big big big difference

DarkC
ok its HAIR not FORESKIN

a big big big difference
My point exactly.

WhiteSnowAngel
Maybe, but i have to keep it cut, just to please him. It's not abig deal for him to cut it anyway. He don't need it, it's not like his finger.

Pyrofly
Maybe, but i have to keep it cut, just to please him. It's not abig deal for him to cut it anyway. He don't need it, it's not like his finger. and its not like your hairs your finger

Fëanor

okay....alritey then!!!http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v160/feanor1113/non-drawings/69950_Pxgen_r_300x200.jpg

i'm done...

DarkC
It's a lot easier for him to understand you liking long hair than it is for you to understand him wanting his foreskin.

Alpha Centauri
Maybe, but i have to keep it cut, just to please him. It's not abig deal for him to cut it anyway. He don't need it, it's not like his finger.

It's your hair, it's his penis.

Neither of you have to do anything with either body part if you don't want to and if you REALLY love each other, I shouldn't have to be telling you this.

-AC

ResubianNushi
It's a lot easier for him to understand you liking long hair than it is for you to understand him wanting his foreskin.

Why would you be uncircumsized in the first place? It will just make you seem incredibly unnatural.

DarkC
Originally posted by ResubianNushi
Why would you be uncircumsized in the first place? It will just make you seem incredibly unnatural.
I guess it's his parent's choice, remember? When your wife gives birth a (I think it's a boy if I remember correctly) the doctor's going to be asking either one of you: "You want 'im uncircumcised or circumcised?"

Vathu
...OK
A) circumcised or no, he is still a man.
B)Hair is different then foreskin.
C) Living with an uncircumcised penis with your whole life is alot worse then living with long hair for your whole life.

I hope i have cleared things up.... -.-

ResubianNushi
I guess it's his parent's choice, remember? When your wife gives birth a (I think it's a boy if I remember correctly) the doctor's going to be asking either one of you: "You want 'im uncircumcised or circumcised?"

If I'm their, he's circumsized.

DarkC
If I'm their, he's circumsized.
Yup, I thought you'd say that.

Ronny

DarkC
Originally posted by Ronny
I always thought penises looked like little cocktail hotdogs when they were circumsized
hysterical2

ResubianNushi
EXACTLY roll eyes (sarcastic) anyways, its not like its really gonna be in sight DURING the sex. I always thought penises looked like little cocktail hotdogs when they were circumsized yes Not like i care, im not sexually active.. oh who am i kidding i still look roll eyes (sarcastic)

Okay. That was insiteful.

a1hsauce
laughing out loud that is hilarious!!! okay that totally sucks for the guy. i mean come on..you wwere all ready to do the nasty with him and then you back out when you see his yaya isnt circumcised..that sucks... for him..but also for you.. 1) i hear having it uncurcumcised adds girth..which means *dingding* more pleasure for you
and 2) hes prolly a nice guy..just doesnt have his weewee cut

Ronny
Ima just saying, i wouldnt care one way or another if my boyfriend had forteskin erm its not visable DURING sex.

EDIT: okay thats a lie i prefur foreskin stick out tongue but ill bone him either way if hes good at it

hysterical2 Heh embarrasment its true,

ResubianNushi
Originally posted by a1hsauce
laughing out loud that is hilarious!!! okay that totally sucks for the guy. i mean come on..you wwere all ready to do the nasty with him and then you back out when you see his yaya isnt circumcised..that sucks... for him..but also for you.. 1) i hear having it uncurcumcised adds girth..which means *dingding* more pleasure for you
and 2) hes prolly a nice guy..just doesnt have his weewee cut

hysterical

ResubianNushi
Ima just saying, i wouldnt care one way or another if my boyfriend had forteskin erm its not visable DURING sex.

True, it's just some are revolted by it. Would you do it with someone if they had lots of backhair amd it was the same situation?

DarkC
A1, it's not considered rude to use the word 'penis' at times like these. "yaya", I mean....laughing

Vathu
ok look....WHATS SO ****ING BAD ABOUT IT...i mean..jesus christ its still a penis isnt it?

Pyrofly
and 2) hes prolly a nice guy..just doesnt have his weewee cut laughing out loud someones using proper words

Ronny
True, it's just some are revolted by it. Would you do it with someone if they had lots of backhair amd it was the same situation? Ew no, back hair is gross. And im not saying its stupid to want your man circumsized stick out tongue

DarkC
Heh embarrasment its true,
I thought they looked like bratwurst sausages. shrug

Ronny
Originally posted by Vathu
ok look....WHATS SO ****ING BAD ABOUT IT...i mean..jesus christ its still a penis isnt it? Heh penis

a1hsauce
A1, it's not considered rude to use the word 'penis' at times like these. "yaya", I mean....laughing
stick out tongue i like saying yaya and weewee

DarkC
stick out tongue i like saying yaya and weewee
They sound so kiddish though. laughing out loud

Ronny
I thought they looked like bratwurst sausages. shrug stick out tongue **** i wish

ResubianNushi
Ew no, back hair is gross. And im not saying its stupid to want your man circumsized stick out tongue

But you wouldn't see the backhair during sex, would you? So she has a point. Even if she can't see it during sex, she doesn't want it.

DarkC
stick out tongue **** i wish
Ew, Ronny!

Vathu
Heh penis

no expression

a1hsauce
They sound so kiddish though. laughing out loud
lol damn it im still a kid i dont care im only 20 stick out tongue...
stick out tongue **** i wish
laughing out loud oh god ronny. i have this image of you being this sweet innocent lil angel and ur totally killing that vision of you lolOriginally posted by ResubianNushi
But you wouldn't see the backhair during sex, would you? So she has a point. Even if she can't see it during sex, she doesn't want it.
dude why would she if its more pleasurable for her...she just doesnt know what she missed out on

DarkC
Ronny's serious and collected when she needs to be. yes

Ronny
I see what you mean himo. But i think back hair is differnt

And yes dark when i need to be happy

DarkC
happy

ResubianNushi
lol damn it im still a kid i dont care im only 20 stick out tongue...

laughing out loud oh god ronny. i have this image of you being this sweet innocent lil angel and ur totally killing that vision of you lol
dude why would she if its more pleasurable for her...she just doesnt know what she missed out on

Missing out on? All she has to do next time is shut her eyes.

DarkC
Missing out on? All she has to do next time is shut her eyes.
And think sexy thoughts.

WhiteSnowAngel
All the guys that are defending the "Penis Skin" are you guys circumsized, or uncircumsized ?

a1hsauce
just sucks for guys who arent circumcised though.. it becomes an insecurity for them just like girls have insecurities about weight or how big their breasts are.. erm

a1hsauce
All the guys that are defending the "Penis Skin" are you guys circumsized, or uncircumsized ?
big grin my yaya is circumcised yes

ResubianNushi

I'm Circumsized all the way. If I was uncircumsized ,I would get it done right away anyway.

a1hsauce
I'm Circumsized all the way. If I was uncircumsized ,I would get it done right away anyway.
its a hell of alot more painful to have the procedure done as an adult though dude

DarkC
Uncircumsized. Proud of it. big grin

WhiteSnowAngel
Uncircumsized. Proud of it. big grin

sick

DarkC
sick
Get a life.

WhiteSnowAngel
Get a life.

Your not really uncircumsized though.

a1hsauce
Get a life.
thats a cultural thing though right?

DarkC
Yes I am. huh

Pyrofly
All the guys that are defending the "Penis Skin" are you guys circumsized, or uncircumsized ? does it honestly matter?

ResubianNushi
its a hell of alot more painful to have the procedure done as an adult though dude

I don't give a shit. It would spread quickly through my web of friends and be branded a freak. It happened to someone in high school I knew. He used to be one fo the most popular guys and then a girl found out about his penis. He was never the same.

WhiteSnowAngel
does it honestly matter?

Kind of. If they are uncircumsized, of course they are going to defend it.

DarkC
I don't give a shit. It would spread quickly through my web of friends and be branded a freak. It happened to someone in high school I knew. He used to be one fo the most popular guys and then a girl found out about his penis. He was never the same.
Who branded him a freak in the first place?

a1hsauce
you know hun...(im not saying this to be rude now..just look at it from another point of view) they also have something called FGC.. Female Genital Circumcision.. where they remove the labia and the clitoris of a female yes erm it also goes both ways

ResubianNushi
Who branded him a freak in the first place?

The **** of the school. Since she was the most popular, everyone knew eventually.

a1hsauce
lol that sucks man

DarkC
The **** of the school. Since she was the most popular, everyone knew eventually.
B*tch.

a1hsauce
Kind of. If they are uncircumsized, of course they are going to defend it.
im circumcised and im defending it erm

WhiteSnowAngel
you know hun...(im not saying this to be rude now..just look at it from another point of view) they also have something called FGC.. Female Genital Circumcision.. where they remove the labia and the clitoris of a female yes erm it also goes both ways

But it's normal for guys to be circumsized not for girls. For guys, there meat hangs out side the body anyway, for girls, we are all internal.

Enslaved

I prefere them cicumcised

WhiteSnowAngel

I know, thats why I asked the question. I can't listen to the ones that are not.

Hope no one is getting offended though.

ResubianNushi
B*tch.

She was. I rejected her three times. She spread so many rumors about me, and since I was the guy everyone liked, it didn't matter cuz everyone didn't believe them.

and same as me. I'm circumsized and I'm kinda defending it.

DarkC
She was. I rejected her three times. She spread so many rumors about me, and since I was the guy everyone liked, it didn't matter cuz everyone didn't believe them.

and same as me. I'm circumsized and I'm kinda defending it.
thumb up Kudos to you, mate.

a1hsauce
But it's normal for guys to be circumsized not for girls. For guys, there meat hangs out side the body anyway, for girls, we are all internal.
in some cultures thats normal too though... and hun... you dont have any feeling in that region after the procedure is done its quite horrible for females, there are alot of people trying to have that practice outlawed

ResubianNushi
thumb up Kudos to you, mate.

Yup. I went for her friends over her. That pissed her off severely.

Alpha Centauri
Can I raise an issue I raised a page or so ago?

Quick question White Angel.

If you love him and he loves you, why do you think you HAVE to keep your hair short for him and why do you feel he HAS to get his toolhelmet removed for you?

Surely if you were both happy with the way you were, you'd both be happy about each other.

Factually and statistically, men without foreskin are supposed to feel better to women. However, it can't be that bad WITH it because we're born with it.

-AC

DarkC
Yup. I went for her friends over her. That pissed her off severely.
Payback at its utmost.

Pyrofly
in some cultures thats normal too though... and hun... you dont have any feeling in that region after the procedure is done its quite horrible for females, there are alot of people trying to have that practice outlawed yeah i heard about that

WhiteSnowAngel
Originally posted by Alpha Centauri
Can I raise an issue I raised a page or so ago?

Quick question White Angel.

If you love him and he loves you, why do you think you HAVE to keep your hair short for him and why do you feel he HAS to get his toolhelmet removed for you?

Surely if you were both happy with the way you were, you'd both be happy about each other.

Factually and statistically, men without foreskin are supposed to feel better to women. However, it can't be that bad WITH it because we're born with it.

-AC

I still lik ehim but really. If his Penis looks like it was from the show Aliens, then I don't feel comfortable on having having sex.

I would if he has a Condom witch would block it but he doesnt.
No way I am puttting that thing, near my mouth though.

JToTheP
This is freaky, mouth talk is nice though shifty laughing out loud

ResubianNushi
I still lik ehim but really. If his Penis looks like it was from the show Aliens, then I don't feel comfortable on having having sex.

And you were expecting to put it near your mouth? Stupid teenager.

JToTheP
And you were expecting to put it near your mouth? Stupid teenager.

shut up fool, oral rules stick out tongue

Backbone
you do have a point yes I agree..

Backbone
And you were expecting to put it near your mouth? Stupid teenager. laughing

a1hsauce

wait wait! you were gonna have sex with him without a condom in the first place! gurl we have more important thigns to talk about than what his penis looks like

Backbone
wait wait! you were gonna have sex with him without a condom in the first place! gurl we have more important thigns to talk about than what his penis looks like laughing rolling on floor laughing laughing

Pyrofly

No way I am puttting that thing, near my mouth though. shocking unprotected sex? at sorry.. what age?! ok im a teen to and i know for a fact im not ready.. but when i am i wouldnt think twice about not having a condom.. no condom no sex smile to bad for the guy then

BlackC@t
Ew! those pictures are sick! You're not allowed to post those!

I'm gonna' report you to a moderater! sick

Alpha Centauri
To be blunt, you've most likely been having sex wrong. The penis goes inside the vagina, you can't see it once it's in. Why does it matter what it looks like?

To be perfectly fair, I don't see what females could find attractive about penises aesthetically, but all the experienced girls I've known have said that they've been with guys who haven't had the best looking wang on Earth, but they do the job with them and that's what matters if sex is even an issue.

If this is as big of an issue as you're making it out to be, there's no love there. Because love is understanding, not superficial compromisation.

-AC

WhiteSnowAngel
Originally posted by BlackC@t
Ew! those pictures are sick! You're not allowed to post those!

I'm gonna' report you to a moderater! sick

confused

They were there for educational purposes. I guess you couldn't handle it.

a1hsauce
lol she was prolly jokin

WhiteSnowAngel
To be blunt, you've most likely been having sex wrong. The penis goes inside the vagina, you can't see it once it's in. Why does it matter what it looks like?

To be perfectly fair, I don't see what females could find attractive about penises aesthetically, but all the experienced girls I've known have said that they've been with guys who haven't had the best looking wang on Earth, but they do the job with them and that's what matters if sex is even an issue.

If this is as big of an issue as you're making it out to be, there's no love there. Because love is understanding, not superficial compromisation.

-AC

I do still like him, so don't get me wrong.
You do have a point on not seeing it, when it's inside.
I guess I won't do anything Oraly, but the rest is ok.

Me and I bet, 90% of women, perfer circumsized. You could ask other woman what they perfer yourself. I know what they would say already.

Pyrofly

-AC yes i agree with everything you just said.

CorderaMitchell

Thats pretty pretentious, most guys don't like hair around the vagina, though I myself don't mind.

Should that be a reason alone, to reject a person. Even though the example is milder...

Sex is more than aesthetics,

BlackC@t
confused

They were there for educational purposes. I guess you couldn't handle it.

Unfortunately for you, this is a forum, not sexual education smile
So why don't you you pack up your images and take them somewhere else?

CorderaMitchell
Originally posted by BlackC@t
Unfortunately for you, this is a forum, not sexual education smile
So why don't you you pack up your images and take them somewhere else? I wonder how old she is, she seems pretty presumptious, considering past encounters with her...

Ushgarak
This is one of the silliest threads ever.

It is also very US-o-centric, where there is the perception that it is the norm for Men to be circumcised.

It is not; it is a (frankly unusual) cultural practice that only became major in the US in the 20th century and has now been on the decline again for the last two decades- not least because the procedure has no medical beneift and kills a few babies each year; hardly worth it. The rate in the US is currently in the low 60 percent range, so you are going to see a LOT of uncircumcised men. In the Western US, it is only a third, and so circumcised men are a minority!

I am not circumcised and do not know any man that is, or any girl that cares.

If you think it is in some way more disgusting than a cirumcised penis you are an idiot. There's no damn difference except a flap of skin. Unless you find skin disgusting, the only reason you would be stuck in this frame of mind is if you have some form of intolerant nature to difference...

mysterio69
and that just about wraps it all up, doesn't it?

WhiteSnowAngel
I am squeamish. A Flap of Skin just out there. Loose Skin anywhere else would be, not pleasent too.

Like I said before, some one convised me, that it's ok but Oral is something completely different. For the woman thatlike both, I know they would say they perfercircumsized.

Ushgarak
It's not 'just out there' it covers the top as the rest of it covers the shaft.

And with an erect penis, where the top comes out, it makes no darn difference to oral, not that it would be any worse even if it didn't, because it's just skin! You can kiss a tongue fine; why different there?

kash$king
how old was the guy and was he jwesh cuz jews dont get cicrumsied till there 12-13 forgot which one

Pyrofly
once agian speak for youself please.. im not saying I prefer uncircumcised or circumcised but some women just dont care.. and just as much as you hate uncircumcised some might like that blink

Alpha Centauri
So.....you want him to get skin cut off his penis so you can play the skin kazoo?

Do you have any idea how selfish that is? Damn.

-AC

BackFire
It's just a piece of skin, good lord.

Not like there's a monster living under the flap that's going to attack you when you touch it or anything.

Actually, sex is supposed to be enhanced by the forskin for some reason, though I don't know for sure, seeing as I'm circumsized.

It's the way the human body is supposed to look, it shouldn't make a difference either way.

Also, deleted the picture posted, I'm sure everyone knows the difference between a circumsized and uncircumsized penis.

kash$king
what where uo goana do blow on his easter whisle or shobve it into the fudge machine

mysterio69
Originally posted by kash$king
how old was the guy and was he jwesh cuz jews dont get cicrumsied till there 12-13 forgot which one
what? they get it when they're babies. you're thinking of a bar mitzvah.

Rob Owns You

Wow he should just dump you right now for you being that shallow. Think of the difference between hair, and a mans penis

kash$king
ya i see what back fire means and pluse u dont need to wear a condom theres one alread on

Ushgarak
Just for some comparison here, for those stuck in the idea that circumcision is the norm...

Here in the UK the rate is about 6%...

...and the worldwide average is about a fifth.

Make no mistake- most men are uncircumcised; to be so is to be in the minority.

WhiteSnowAngel
Originally posted by BackFire
It's just a piece of skin, good lord.

Not like there's a monster living under the flap that's going to attack you when you touch it or anything.

Actually, sex is supposed to be enhanced by the forskin for some reason, though I don't know for sure, seeing as I'm circumsized.

It's the way the human body is supposed to look, it shouldn't make a difference either way.

Also, deleted the picture posted, I'm sure everyone knows the difference between a circumsized and uncircumsized penis.

ok, but in my school, alot of girls didn't know what it was until, they took sex education. Alot assumed there was no skin to begin with.

Ushgarak
That is VERY weird...

kash$king
has any one had sex with a uncrcumzsided and a regular any diffrence

BackFire
ok, but in my school, alot of girls didn't know what it was until, they took sex education. Alot assumed there was no skin to begin with.

What the hell? How old are you?

Either your too young to be having sex or you're school is a pile of shit.

seaapple
Ushgarak pretty much said it all. I might have said it more politely probably, but the sentiment is right on. Of course no one can force you to think differently but your ideas do not seem very mature. You can be better than this! I guess everyone starts somewhere and this is a learning experience for you. Maybe you need to slow down and reevaluate priorities in your relationships. You said you used the excuse "I am to young after all, and maybe we should slow it down." That's the wisest thing you've written in this thread.

I am squeamish. A Flap of Skin just out there. Loose Skin anywhere else would be, not pleasent too.

...what do you think labia are?

You are painting yourself as superficial and naive, but since you are a teenager I guess you are supposed to be. Stay in school.

silvertsume
wow.. most attention drawing title ive seen in a while... smileOriginally posted by Ushgarak
That is VERY weird... hi ush wave

WhiteSnowAngel
I am in high school. I am 15 ,I am going to be a sophomore in september.

Ushgarak
Err, hi!

(waves back)

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>