Paris Hilton

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

puppylover
Yikes, why did I even make this thread. I can't stand Paris Hilton! Her clothes are ok when they aren't showing her whole body, her make-up fine when its not caked on! Her acting, uhh, too bad for words! Her modeling, I've seen a monkey look better! I just don't see why she is SO famous besides her dad owns a really cool and sucsessful hotel! If your a fan I'm really sorry but I just think she's a moron. She is the definition of "dumb blonde". I'm not saying blondes are dumb because I am one but Paris is a true idiotic party girl!

Morning_Glory
I bet there is already a Paris thread.. and she's gay

CrazyInLove
Yep, go back some pages and you will find the Paris Hilton thread.. trust me, I remember it!

phantom_gurlz
Originally posted by puppylover
Yikes, why did I even make this thread. I can't stand Paris Hilton! Her clothes are ok when they aren't showing her whole body, her make-up fine when its not caked on! Her acting, uhh, too bad for words! Her modeling, I've seen a monkey look better! I just don't see why she is SO famous besides her dad owns a really cool and sucsessful hotel! If your a fan I'm really sorry but I just think she's a moron. She is the definition of "dumb blonde". I'm not saying blondes are dumb because I am one but Paris is a true idiotic party girl!

HATE HER HATE HER HATE HER HATE HER HATE HER.... LESBIAN.... NAH IM JOKING BUT I HATE HER. mad

botankus
Originally posted by puppylover
Yikes, why did I even make this thread.

Good question. There must be an Animal forum somewhere on KMC.

Britrogue
Originally posted by botankus
Good question. There must be an Animal forum somewhere on KMC.

No, no, no, no, no......................the woman has no talent and is famous just because of "Daddy".

botankus
Here's the infamous photo of the Paris Hilton lesbo scene.

(Hint: Paris is the one on the left)

Britrogue
She had an affair with Alicia Silverstone? confused1

botankus
Those were the younger and darker years. bag

Cinemaddiction
Originally posted by CrazyInLove
Yep, go back some pages and you will find the Paris Hilton thread.. trust me, I remember it!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.