That one BOD body spray commerical

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Ronny
Yea you all know what im talking about, with those sexy shirtless guys all being all sexy all over the place, Whos seen it? eek! Isnt it the best commerical ever droolio

a1hsauce
you know... im the one on the left cool

Ronny
pffft stick out tongue

Pyrofly
hot BOD...
nice BOD...
i want your BOD.
big grin

droolio thos commericals are sexaaaaaay

Ronny
I know, i was doing my homework at one of my girlfriends house a few days ago and shes like hey maureen look at the TV and id seen it before but i was all *jawdrop* drooling allover the place

Pyrofly
laughing out loud

indie_director
David has seen it yet... I'm disappointed sad I want to though.. sounds incredibly hot.

silvertsume
i lyke the axe body wash commercials.. how dirty boys get clean... shifty

Alpha Centauri
I tried that the other day with my Lynx (European Axe).

Worked like a charm.

-AC

TreeAngel
Oh my, I think I'm too young to read this.

silvertsume
Originally posted by Alpha Centauri
I tried that the other day with my Lynx (European Axe).

Worked like a charm.

-AC

ac... i want ur bod shifty stick out tongue

BackFire
I prefer the Axe commercials where women are rubbing metalic object on themselves.

DarkC
The last Axe commercial was so funny, with the worms and froms getting all horny. stick out tongue

JToTheP
oh...the commercial where they body doubled me on all those guys? yeah....that was a hardcore commercial too shoot....well worth it Happy Dance

Neo_Communist
Originally posted by TreeAngel
Oh my, I think I'm too young to read this.
laughing out loud What a n00b big grin

DarkC
She's not a n00b. She's a newb. srug

Neo_Communist
n00b, newb, newbie, n00bie, same thing

JToTheP
shut up super n00bette stick out tongue

Movie_Geek_
One of my friends took his can of Axe and a light and set his shoes on fire, made a flaming torch with it, and set other stuff on fire with it. No wounder woman get all hot when they smell it. laughing out loud

Snoopbert
Originally posted by BackFire
I prefer the Axe commercials where women are rubbing metalic object on themselves.

Ladyluck
eek! droolio

powerfulone1987
what coincidence this thread would come up when I just got some Bod Body Spray the other day for the first time.

xLiNdS x 622x
omg i love that commercial...its my new favorite droolio in fact, it just came on! eek! excuse me while i drool drooly

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.