Ska8 Boradin + Bmx

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

kash$king
hey all i cant ska8 borad at all but what i like to do is take off the trucks and wheels and do stupid tricks with the deck. now for bmx i cant do any pro tricks i just make up my owne they look cool and some are hard to do.

silvertsume
um. yea. an ex of myne was great at that droolio what a turn on...

kash$king
all kids in my town ether ska8 or bmx i like to make up my owne tricks its fun.

Rob Owns You
Learn how to spell SKATE. Their called SKATEBOARDS. Only dumbasses, and 12 year old girls spell it as SK8

kash$king
well rob ones u we arent as cool as u we all dont stay on the computer all day and look at pron and jerk off rob but no one gots more time on there hads they rob the 10 grade bysexual

Snoopbert
Skaters? My ****ing god, worse than Preps. I actually fight most of them, or used to before they formed a gang called the "Ninja Penguins". So all of you females who drool over those retarded Napeleon Dynamite Wanna-be Rejects, remember that they're so fecking stupid as to call themselves Ninja Penguins.

Snoopbert
Originally posted by kash$king
well rob ones u we arent as cool as u we all dont stay on the computer all day and look at pron and jerk off rob but no one gots more time on there hads they rob the 10 grade bysexual

You're a moron. Rob is rarely on.

kash$king
well snoopbert we arent as cool as u we all dont stay on the computer all day and look at pron and jerk off rob but no one gots more time on there hads they snoopbert the 10 grade bysexual

kash$king
and wait till rob to get on to see if he want to have phone sex

kash$king
start talk queer boy

kash$king
good bye hope u all have a good gay time together

Rob Owns You

Excuse me but I almost choked on an ice cube when I laughed at your pathetic grammer. Ok first off you dont know anything about me mkay. Im hardly ever on KMC dumbass, I have a girlfreind, a job, and a life. You probably lack in all of the above. All you have is a " sk8 board " kid please go back to your toybox and dont ever talk again till you learn how to spell " SKATE " or mabey your just a 12 year old kid that hasnt learned the ABC's yet. If thats the case then I pity you for your lack of intelligence

bardock
i can skateboard but not sk8

Snoopbert
well snoopbert we arent as cool as u we all dont stay on the computer all day and look at pron and jerk off rob but no one gots more time on there hads they snoopbert the 10 grade bysexual

What? Look, I have a girlfriend, and I love her. I don't need "pron". You however, need to use spellcheck. And a ban.

Snoopbert
Originally posted by Rob Owns You
Excuse me but I almost choked on an ice cube when I laughed at your pathetic grammer. Ok first off you dont know anything about me mkay. Im hardly ever on KMC dumbass, I have a girlfreind, a job, and a life. You probably lack in all of the above. All you have is a " sk8 board " kid please go back to your toybox and dont ever talk again till you learn how to spell " SKATE " or mabey your just a 12 year old kid that hasnt learned the ABC's yet. If thats the case then I pity you for your lack of intelligence

I"m waiting for pizza to get done, so I'll just quote Rob.

Rob, remember the age jokes laughing out loud

Rob Owns You
start talk queer boy

haha how old are you kid? 8? 4? Arnt you late for preschool? if your older than 10 Ill be extremely suprised

Rob Owns You
Originally posted by Snoopbert
I"m waiting for pizza to get done, so I'll just quote Rob.

Rob, remember the age jokes laughing out loud

Yeah this kid is just another dumbass that dosnt know how to spell laughing out loud

bardock
If he hit spellcheck on one of his posts it would break.

Snoopbert
Yeah this kid is just another dumbass that dosnt know how to spell laughing out loud laughing out loud

Originally posted by bardock
If he hit spellcheck on one of his posts it would break. laughing

Rob Owns You
I think the kid ran off to his mom crying because people made fun of him and his pathetic grammer laughing out loud

silvertsume
Skaters? My ****ing god, worse than Preps. I actually fight most of them, or used to before they formed a gang called the "Ninja Penguins". So all of you females who drool over those retarded Napeleon Dynamite Wanna-be Rejects, remember that they're so fecking stupid as to call themselves Ninja Penguins. hey.. i lyke bmxers...erm

bardock
I think the kid ran off to his mom crying because people made fun of him and his pathetic grammer laughing out loud

probably bedtime

Rob Owns You
Skaters? My ****ing god, worse than Preps. I actually fight most of them, or used to before they formed a gang called the "Ninja Penguins". So all of you females who drool over those retarded Napeleon Dynamite Wanna-be Rejects, remember that they're so fecking stupid as to call themselves Ninja Penguins.

haha Ninja Penguins, what the ****? laughing out loud

Snoopbert
I think the kid ran off to his mom crying because people made fun of him and his pathetic grammer laughing out loud yes

Snoopbert
Originally posted by silvertsume
hey.. i lyke bmxers...erm Hmm? Well, it aplies to Skater lovers. BMXers aren't so bad. That I've seen.

haha Ninja Penguins, what the ****? laughing out loud yes The other group around here are the wanna-be gangstarrs. I'd rather be NP then Gangstarr. laughing out loud Of course, I don't conform to either erm I'm friends with a few from both.

bardock
i am a skater i dont think were that bad. granted there many jackasses but they would jackasses anyway even if they hadnt picked up a board

Snoopbert
Yes, but it gives them an excuse to be one. Just don't be a moron, don't smoke pot, and you're not the skater group I'm tlaking about.

And don't make a gang called the Ninja Penguins.

Dr. Strangelove
Stupid Avril Lavrigne wannabe skaters (oh wait its sk8er) and their shitty grammar.

Go stick your sk8 board up your ass you non sagacious wannabes.

Snoopbert
laughing

SlipknoT
start talk queer boy You're a ****ing idiot. Learn how to type properly and Not spell Skate as Sk8 like a pre Pubescent Good Charlotte Fan.

Snoopbert
laughing

Queer boy no expression

Rob Owns You
Originally posted by SlipknoT
You're a ****ing idiot. Learn how to type properly and Not spell Skate as Sk8 like a pre Pubescent Good Charlotte Fan.

Slip dont make fun of the 8 year old kid, he's going to go cry to his mom now erm

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.