ROTS Anakin vS Classic Trilogy Vader

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

FistOfThe North
ROTS Anakin vS Classic Trilogy Vader

darthsith19
ROTS Anakin, no problem. Didn't you see ROTJ Luke take out OT Vader? And Luke sucks.

Darth_Janus
Easily ROTS Anakin. And this was done before.

DarthMaul9123
well trilogy vader would be used to his classy suit

Rayvann Sadow
Read the pic.

Vapaad_Master
^^True

and ROTS Anakin would pwn.

FistOfThe North
Originally posted by Darth_Janus
Easily ROTS Anakin. And this was done before.

i was waiting specifically for you, just you to say that..lmao

wow my insight served me well

Happy Dance

Darth_Janus
Dude, it's what I do. God put me on this earth to be the shepard of this wayward KMC flock.

Although to be frank, I'm wanting to shove some of you off of the next cliff we pass.

FistOfThe North
Dude, it's what I do. God put me on this earth to be the shepard of this wayward KMC flock.

Although to be frank, I'm wanting to shove some of you off of the next cliff we pass.

lol my Obi Wan vs Dooku thread doing good in spite of your bashing of it..

It ike the top or on of the top ones on the 1st page

Rayvann Sadow
Originally posted by FistOfThe North

People like to shit on bad threads.

Darth_Janus
I know. I'd flush it but I have no power... damn! lol

Captain REX

That you even have the right to say that is discouraging my liking of the Versus Forums further...

FistOfThe North
I know. I'd flush it but I have no power... damn! lol

cause you are weak

cause you've never had real power to begin with

eek!

FistOfThe North
Originally posted by Rayvann Sadow
People like to shit on bad threads.

a turd avatar? lol

lmao, im so glad i have a life

Rayvann Sadow
a turd avatar? lol

lmao, im so glad i have a life

Dude does that look like my avartar? No it doesn't does it? So piss off and stop posting crap.

FistOfThe North
Originally posted by Rayvann Sadow
Dude does that look like my avartar? No it doesn't does it? So piss off and stop posting crap.

F.U., ***...

Just because your telling me to stop doing something im not only gonna keep on doing it but i will double up now.

Darth_Janus
Whoa, chill out there.

atlant80
Ot vader wins way more force control, but still....

Abyssal Lord
Originally posted by atlant80
Ot vader wins way more force control, but still....

Way more force control? WTF?

Darth_Janus
No actually he has way less force power and potential.

MAKASHIMAN
Just as I predicted Vader would lose to his younger more acrobatic self.

atlant80
Originally posted by Abyssal Lord
Way more force control? WTF? i think he learned to use the force more example can force choke someone miles away

atlant80
No actually he has way less force power and potential. much less potential true but ROTs vader couldnt even choke padme 3 feet infront of him

Lord Darkstar
^ did you watch a different movie than I did?
He could force choke her just fine, just he realized what he was doing (choking his wife) and let her go. Actually I find the fact that he could force choke after being a sith for a few hours with no training VERY impressive.

And RotS Anakin would waste OT Vader, just watch the Anakin/Obi-Wan fight again, at the very start their lightsabers are moving faster than anything else that I have ever seen, he is fast, agile, has power beytond measure, his skills are sharp and as honed as they ever are etc etc.
He takes this easily.

ESB-1138
You are basing that on the movies. 4,5,and 6 were made in the 70s-80s and of course Vader would seem slow. Vader is smarter then Anakin and more connected to the force. Vader knows all of Anakin's moves since he is Anakin. And if 4,5,and 6 were made today Vader would be just as fast.

atlant80
Originally posted by Lord Darkstar
^ did you watch a different movie than I did?
He could force choke her just fine, just he realized what he was doing (choking his wife) and let her go. Actually I find the fact that he could force choke after being a sith for a few hours with no training VERY impressive.

And RotS Anakin would waste OT Vader, just watch the Anakin/Obi-Wan fight again, at the very start their lightsabers are moving faster than anything else that I have ever seen, he is fast, agile, has power beytond measure, his skills are sharp and as honed as they ever are etc etc.
He takes this easily. yea your right rots wins

Darth_Janus
Originally posted by ESB-1138
You are basing that on the movies. 4,5,and 6 were made in the 70s-80s and of course Vader would seem slow. Vader is smarter then Anakin and more connected to the force. Vader knows all of Anakin's moves since he is Anakin. And if 4,5,and 6 were made today Vader would be just as fast.

You're missing the point, as always.

We base EVERYTHING about Anakin, more or less, on the movies, since that is where the majority of his talent can be gauged.

But GL was clear on Vader too. He said that Vader was no longer a man from the knees and elbows down, and he has to breath artificially, and he has lost a significant portion of his midi-chlorians, thus his Force power has ebbed a bit. To say otherwise is stupid. And to say "If the movies were made now Vader would be fast, etc." is also stupid because I could go and say "Yeah, well if Hayden Christensen threatened to walk out at the last moment, GL might have conceded to let him kill a thousand battle droids in ten minutes." Speculation wars are dumb. Argue the thread as it is or not at all.

jedihuh?
when people do these vrs forums with ot vader and pt anikin...do they ever take into account that the films were made in the 70's? and that they had to do more story telling as opposed to stunts and flips and twirlly lets waste a bunch of energy and get nothing accomplished but it looks good fighting? no I didn't think so.....as you can guess im going with OT vader, more expierence. but the obiwan ani fight rocked.

edited:sorry I kinda got tired of reading this thread after a page and a bit, didn't get to the part where the guy had posted this point already.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.