question about rogue

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

jacobo0o
lets say storm got hurt....

and wolverine wants to save her but he cant cause his healing factor is for him only

so if rogue holds wolverines hand and storms hand will there be a way
wolverine healing factor to got to storm??

just a question....
im not a x men fan so... im just wandering

munkiesarus
Please use the Question and Answer thread (q & a) atop this forum.

Jury
Transferring this one to Q&A thread. smile

Originally posted by jacobo0o
lets say storm got hurt....

and wolverine wants to save her but he cant cause his healing factor is for him only

so if rogue holds wolverines hand and storms hand will there be a way
wolverine healing factor to got to storm??

just a question....
im not a x men fan so... im just wandering
Ummm, I'm not quite sure of Rogue's recent mutation. It's a wise question though.

If she's really strong enough to control her body molecules, it's not far from possibility. But there's a danger that Rogue, while absorbing Storm's powers, she might "electrocute" Wolvie with Storm's lightning bolts.

wolvie'sgirl
No she couldn't do that BUT if Wolverine happened to have a transfusion kit at that moment he could fuse his blood to storms.

Britrogue
No, Rogue cannot pass powers on to others. Her power is purely an absorbtion process, and she would only be able to absorb both Wolvie and Storm. If she could do that though, the woman would be a Goddess!

Marvelgeek
Maybe if the transfer was like screwed up by say Scrambler.

Jury
Originally posted by Britrogue
No, Rogue cannot pass powers on to others. Her power is purely an absorbtion process, and she would only be able to absorb both Wolvie and Storm. If she could do that though, the woman would be a Goddess! "Pass" is not an exact word there. Yes, she cannot pass her powers to others. But remember, if Rogue absorbs one power, she can be able to "discharge" it at will.

ayjay
she can??..wooa..im totally out of the loop with rogues mutation....wat is it excatly she can do now?

Mainstream
Originally posted by ayjay
she can??..wooa..im totally out of the loop with rogues mutation....wat is it excatly she can do now?

Rogue is a mutant with the ability to temporarily absorb the memories, thoughts and abilities of others, including superhuman abilities, via skin-to-skin contact. This transference usually causes the victim to fall unconscious and become weakened. The duration of this drain varies according to the length of time that the contact is maintained, but it can kill if it is prolonged for too long.

Early in her career, Rogue permanently absorbed the powers of Ms. Marvel, gaining the powers of considerable superhuman strength (in the 50-ton range), flight, near-invulnerability, and a "seventh sense". When she was recently depowered, she lost these, and while her natural absorption power eventually returned, these powers did not.

She has also occasionally used many others' powers and abilities.

Most recently she absorbed the powers of the Japanese mutant superhero Sunfire, who was dying at the time; it appears that these powers may be staying with her.

Revan Souer
could rogue have sex if they used a condom? I only ask as if the two where very careful there would be no skin to skin contact, wouldnt that be ok

BlaqChaos
In this case "discharge" means that she can use whatever abilities she has absorbed, not discharge those abilities to others. So, the answer is no. She would just absorb both Wolverine and Storm. Now, if we replace Wolverine with Archangel (now that his blood has healing abilities for others) that's a different situation...

ayjay
Originally posted by Mainstream
Rogue is a mutant with the ability to temporarily absorb the memories, thoughts and abilities of others, including superhuman abilities, via skin-to-skin contact. This transference usually causes the victim to fall unconscious and become weakened. The duration of this drain varies according to the length of time that the contact is maintained, but it can kill if it is prolonged for too long.

Early in her career, Rogue permanently absorbed the powers of Ms. Marvel, gaining the powers of considerable superhuman strength (in the 50-ton range), flight, near-invulnerability, and a "seventh sense". When she was recently depowered, she lost these, and while her natural absorption power eventually returned, these powers did not.

She has also occasionally used many others' powers and abilities.

Most recently she absorbed the powers of the Japanese mutant superhero Sunfire, who was dying at the time; it appears that these powers may be staying with her.

waaait a second...i thought she still has flight and near-invulnerability?

Britrogue
Watch it guys, we have someone asking stupid questions in our midst. What the hell has Rogue having sex with a condom got to do with anything? Grow up, for crying out loud.
I didn't know Rogue had lost Ms. Marvel's powers. Is this a permanant thing?

Mainstream
Originally posted by Britrogue
Watch it guys, we have someone asking stupid questions in our midst. What the hell has Rogue having sex with a condom got to do with anything? Grow up, for crying out loud.
I didn't know Rogue had lost Ms. Marvel's powers. Is this a permanant thing?

apparently she's lost the miss marvel powers...for now...but if this Sunfire Rogue thing don't work out...and I don't think it will...she'll go back to pick up houses in no time. 1100775297_341672895 as far as I'm concerned the miss marvel Rogue is the best verison of Rogue.

Britrogue
I really need to start catching up.

Angelboy817
when did she lose ms marvels powers cause in x-treme x-men she still has em and i know this is a rogue question but angel could heal storm

Mainstream
she lost them in X-treme xmen about the time her and Gambit got beat up by the Vargas guy I think

Angelboy817
ohhhhhhhhhhh

crimsonphoenix
they didnt get beat up gambit and rogue got stabbed by vargas sword

LeDiableBlanc90
Originally posted by Mainstream
she lost them in X-treme xmen about the time her and Gambit got beat up by the Vargas guy I think

Then how did she get her original, skin-contact power back? I've never really understood that...

Creshosk
Originally posted by LeDiableBlanc90
Then how did she get her original, skin-contact power back? I've never really understood that... She was born with the skin contact power.

She stole the Strength and Invulnerability and the ability to Fly from Carol Danvers: Ms Marvel.

Marvelgeek
Originally posted by Creshosk
She was born with the skin contact power.

She stole the Strength and Invulnerability and the ability to Fly from Carol Danvers: Ms Marvel.
LeDiableBlanc90 means how she got that power back after she lost it, being stabbed by vargas and all (or whatever caused it).
I think it just came back on it's own after a while, after they recouperated (sp).

LeDiableBlanc90
Thanks alot Marvelgeek. Due to my obsession with Rogue which has lasted many years now I sorta know the whole Ms Marvel thing erm...

Angelboy817
i think one day ms marvels powers will leave rogue

Paola
there's a Rogue thread & a q&a thread

use any of them

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.