Maelstrom, Exodus, Onslaught & Dr. Doom VS DC Earth

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Khellendros
Okay, The master of kinetic energy, the uber psychics and the evil supergenius form an alliance and decide to take over DC. After a month of prep, all the speedsters on DC earth are shunted to Marvel Earth, where the speedforce doesn't exist, and imprisons them in Doom's castle. Then, the evil alliance and a force of 150 of Doom's most powerful Doombots invade DC. The Source decides this is a good test of DC earth's heroes and keeps the Spectre from interfering. Can DC Earth repel the invasion? This is Onslaught when he just was Xavier and Magneto combined, btw.

Dizzle
Probably not. Because a LOT of guys in DC have super speed. Batman included. batmanwinkbatman

Khellendros
Originally posted by Dizzle
Probably not. Because a LOT of guys in DC have super speed. Batman included. batmanwinkbatman
Hmmm superspeed against a guy who gets stronger and more invinvible by absorbing kinetic energy... I'm thinking that's not gonna be as helpful as you think.

Solidus Snake
DC wins, there are too many variables u havent touched

the mystics, ppl like swamp thing and animal man etc

in fact the sentinels of magic could do it themselves. deadman would possess maelstrom or doom and it would be all over

Juntai
Originally posted by Dizzle
HAving super-speed and tapping the speedforce are two different things.

Juntai
Originally posted by Solidus Snake

in fact the sentinels of magic could do it themselves. deadman would possess maelstrom or doom and it would be all over
cosign.
let us also not forget The Corp too.

Khellendros

Mystic aren't much good with their minds shut down. Swamp Thing is going to be in trouble when his mind is destroyed. Animal Man is screwed when he gets disintegrated by an absolut kinetc drain at the submolecular level. Possession? Doom's got a handy mind/body swap to counter that, and two uber telepaths to handle the rest.

Juntai
Originally posted by Khellendros
Mystic aren't much good with their minds shut down. Swamp Thing is going to be in trouble when his mind is destroyed. Animal Man is screwed when he gets disintegrated by an absolut kinetc drain at the submolecular level. Possession? Doom's got a handy mind/body swap to counter that, and two uber telepaths to handle the rest. LOLOLOL WHATTTTTTTTTTT?

And how they gonna handle Deadman from taking them over and beating their own asses?
There's also strong psychics in DC to counter those powers EASILLLLYYYYYYYYY.

Shit, all you gotta do is hire Lobo and that whole squad is done for.
lolol. Sure, he might get ****ed up a bit, but after getting hit once or twice he becomes immune, so **** it right?

xmarksthespot
Organisms need kinetic energy to move... and live. Does no one realise that? confused
Something I've been meaning to ask, can Maelstrom increase the kinetic energy of molecules to make things explode?

jesserw21
There's still the spectre

Juntai
Originally posted by xmarksthespot
Organisms need kinetic energy to move... and live. Does no one realise that? confused
Something I've been meaning to ask, can Maelstrom increase the kinetic energy of molecules to make things explode?
I dunno, but Flash can, whats your point?

Khellendros
Originally posted by Juntai
LOLOLOL WHATTTTTTTTTTT?

And how they gonna handle Deadman from taking them over and beating their own asses?
There's also strong psychics in DC to counter those powers EASILLLLYYYYYYYYY.

Shit, all you gotta do is hire Lobo and that whole squad is done for.
lolol. Sure, he might get ****ed up a bit, but after getting hit once or twice he becomes immune, so **** it right?
Wow, calm down there scooter. I don't know much about Deadman, but I'm betting a combination of Doom's magic and Xavier's telepathy would f*ck him up.

Lobo? Please. He can get knocked into deep space by Onslaught or Exodus, disintegrated or even contained permanently by Maelstrom

Originally posted by xmarksthespot
Nope, he can only drain kinetic energy to use to increase his strength, durability, size and mass along with a few other tricks like biokinetic blasts and containment fields that gets stronger the harder the person trapped inside hits them.

Originally posted by jesserw21
There's still the spectre
No there isn't. Read the first post.

Originally posted by Juntai
I dunno, but Flash can, whats your point?
Not in this thread he can't, he's stuck in the MU where the speed force doesn't exist.

Superherovandal
Hello Dr. Fate who is a better telepath than Martian Manhunter and certainly better at magic than Doom. he could take the team alone.

xmarksthespot
Telepaths only serve as fuel for Exodus.
How does Fate do anything when he's drained of kinetic energy? He can't because he'd be dead.

Superherovandal
he could do magic you know that could strip them of all of their powers. and shut them down. He is the Dr. Strange of DCU.

xmarksthespot
He's below Strange (ref: long pig) and he isn't the one with prep, the villains are.

Superherovandal
all he really has to do is go to another dimension where they can't do **** tbo him and perform some uber spells.

Superherovandal
he is just as powerful if not more powerful than Strange but is not close to as experienced as him. plus he has Nabu always speaking to him through the helmet. Nabu is much better than Strange.

leonheartmm
even with the speedsters and mystics, onslaught is just too much for anything other than a powerful cosmic force to take. lets not forget that onslaught RIPPED out the gem of cyttarock and nullified its power from juggernaut's body as if it were nuthing, fate doesnt stand a chance against a being as powerful as cyttarock. and anyway, exodus can take care of even the flash and wonderwoman. and onslaught will easily destroy superman, and mrtian manhunter, manhunter's telepathy is nothing compared to onslaught.

Superherovandal
MM is better than Xavier. Fate is better than MM. and since when is onslaught above such things as magic especially magic of the greatest sorcerer in DCU besides the Lords of Order and Chaos.

xmarksthespot
MM and Fate are batteries for Exodus.
Besides Fate is already dead due to the drainage of all the kinetic energy. We discussed this already.

gautam
Originally posted by Superherovandal
MM is better than Xavier. Fate is better than MM. and since when is onslaught above such things as magic especially magic of the greatest sorcerer in DCU besides the Lords of Order and Chaos.
agreed

there is also phantom stranger who is even more powerful...

leonheartmm
manhunter is better only at HEARING THOUGHTS, and connecting to minds and the distance he can do it over, however, he is NOT as powerful at mind controlling, psionic bolt creation, memory implanting, memory loss and telepathic shielding, and anyway, fate , for all his power, IS STILL A SORCERROR, and no sorceror{fate or strange included} can ever even think of lifting their eyes in front of cytarock, a being that eternity could neither control nor defeat, and a being who is second only to master order, lord chaos and the inbetweener in mystic power, im sure you have also heard that the gem of cyttarock can supposedly affect the entire multiverse.

gautam
Well attualy onslaught only punked juggernaut...there is no way hes as powerful as cyttorack...its because juggernaut does not noe how to use the gem to its fullest extent...if it were trion juggy(100% cyttorack power)...he would have smashed onslaught...onslaught just took on a small percent of cyttoracks power...and phantom stranger and fate is much higher in terms of mystic power than juggernaut...

Superherovandal
can he absorb the kinetic energy automatically? Can he just think I want your kinetic and suddenly get it?

leonheartmm
no no, onslaught isnt that weak, if i remember correctly, thor's hammer could not even DENT onslaught's armour, and onslaught's armour was nuthing compared to his real power, and onslaught RIPPED the ruby of cyttarock from juggernaut's body, that not goin up against juggernaut, thas goin up against the power of cyttarock, doesnt matter if kain never knew how to use the ruby, onslaught didnt defeat the juggernaut, he defeated the power of the ruby.

leonheartmm
and onslaught could also create a second sun if he wanted his powers were as vast as cyttarock.

gautam
but the ruby doesnt have all of cytoracks power...just a percentage....and if juggernaut knew how to use the power of the ruby...hed be trion juggy...there would be no way onslaught could defeat trion...plus phantom strangers powers are incredible...he makes fate look like his *****...and fate is very powerful..

leonheartmm
but can he create a sun with ease?

xmarksthespot
can he absorb the kinetic energy automatically? Can he just think I want your kinetic and suddenly get it?
I'm not a Maelstrom expert - someone else can better answer your question. From what I know/heard he can do so pretty instantaneously and that kinetic energy he absorbs augments him.
http://www.leaderslair.com/powercosmic/quasar24.jpg
He stole Eon's cosmic awareness and Quasar's quantum bands. Taunted Arishem the Judge, taunted Galactus about his hunger, and Thanos w/Infinity Gems about his proclaimed godhood telling him "In that case, Thanos, you've just met an atheist". Created a blackhole the size of the Milkyway. Tried to halt the universe. Supervillainy sort of stuff.
A month of uninterrupted prep especially when coupled with someone like Doom and I'm sure he'd do quite a bit of damage...

leonheartmm
whoa, !!!! maelstorm did all that? i didnt think he was that powerful.

Solidus Snake
listen. maelstrom cannot absorb kinetic energy from deadman, cause hes on the astral plane. he will be possessed and then he will take care of teh rest.

or deadman will possess dr.doom, bring back teh speedsters and they will rape everyone

Khellendros
MM has better range, Xavier is the better psychic combatant, and it's been shown that magnetic powers will augment telepath, so he's a walking Xavier-with-Cerebro.

It's instantaneous. The only thing he changes is how much he wants to steal from you. The closer you get, though,t he more that get's stolen. And punching him is a bad idea, because physical contact steals so much kinetic energy from your hand that it hurts. And this is when he's not even increasing his draining.

Originally posted by leonheartmm
whoa, !!!! maelstorm did all that? i didnt think he was that powerful.
Yep, he was badass back then. Quasar could't even touch him. He friggin froze Quasar in midair and cut his hands off to get at the bands, then kept him alive for a long time while he studied the bands. He also stopped the heart of en Eternal, who had complete molecular contorl over his body (Makkari). If Maelstrom wants something stopped, it f*cking STOPS.

listen. maelstrom cannot absorb kinetic energy from deadman, cause hes on the astral plane. he will be possessed and then he will take care of teh rest.

or deadman will possess dr.doom, bring back teh speedsters and they will rape everyone
Maelstrom doesn't have to deal with deadman, he has two uber telepaths and a guy who's second in line behind Strange for the title of Sorceror Supreme (Doom, in case it wasn't clear) to deal with that.

Solidus Snake
u do know deadman is dead and has no real mind to attack right?de man is a ghost

leonheartmm
who cares, onslaught will kill the ghost.

Khellendros
u do know deadman is dead and has no real mind to attack right?de man is a ghost
Then he should be no problem for Doom. Are we forgetting the bad guy's month of prep here? It wasn't just for the speedsters.

Solidus Snake
so whenever oom makes a big plan, he always prepares against ghosts? unlikely

so hes always prepared against ghosts, men who can shrink down to quark size, elementals, new god technology, etc unlikely

Khellendros
so whenever oom makes a big plan, he always prepares against ghosts? unlikely

so hes always prepared against ghosts, men who can shrink down to quark size, elementals, new god technology, etc unlikely
Well how do you think he found out about Speedsters? The prep implies that he went and somehow gained knwoledge of who he would be facing on DC Earth.

Solidus Snake
speedsters is implied....but deadman. noone even knows he exists or what his purpose is. hes just .... there. anyways. i dont think 1 months prep time is enough to prepare u against an entire earth of heroes and villains.

anyways.....on with the story.

Khellendros
speedsters is implied....but deadman. noone even knows he exists or what his purpose is. hes just .... there. anyways. i dont think 1 months prep time is enough to prepare u against an entire earth of heroes and villains.

anyways.....on with the story.
Yeah, Doom couldn't do it by himself without several thousand Doombots probably. Still, each of the people I've put on his team are major team wreckers, and all compliment each other fairly well. With Doombots as footsoldiers, I think DC EArth will be hard pressed to repel this invasion.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.