What did you do this summer?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

X-Menfan87
All you have to do is say what you did this summer.

Movie_Geek_
I turned 16 got my license and a car, learned my schools competition marching band song and march, moved up a belt rank in karate, and hung out with my friends. I had a good summer.

xLiNdS x 622x
my summer sucked...the only thing i did was go to nashville for 2 days woooo erm

Sir Mist
My summer hasnt started yetsad

EsteemedLeader
i did nothing, and couldnt be happier. just me, a couch, and Drew Carey. good times...

§P0oONY
My summer = ****ing shit...

SlipknoT
Smoked Weed, Got the shit kicked out of me alot of times, Bought a gun, Crashed a car, Bought another turtle, Bought another snake, Became a Junkie, broke my pinkie, and Smoked Even More weed, Overall my summer kicked ass.

SlipknoT
Oh yea I forgot went to Ozzfest, God Forbid Concert.

ShapedByWords
Originally posted by X-Menfan87
brood and go to concerts

bardock
hung out and skated

Royal Knight
turned 20, visited family back in Glendale Arizona, worked--work---work--work---work, went to bullhead city arizona, got the internet in my bedroom, broke a door (out of anger embarrasment ...watched the desert rain, planned trips for future, kept in touch with family

indie_director
Job hunted. Went on computer. Job hunted. Watched TV. Job Hunted. Slept until 1:30 every day. Job Hunted. Went to dad's far away for 2 weeks. Job Hunted. Found Job. Shopped. Slept. Worked Worked Worked. Hung out with friends. Sometimes. Blew up the world. Got Stabbed in the face. Woke up from nightmare. And I think I ate somewhere in there.

Xtremechik2
Got a job, hung out with my friends everyday, had co-ed sleepovers lol, went to the beach, slept alot, watched tv. All in all a very good Summer.

Revernd Maynard
Sat on KMC from 11 am to 6 pm, then eat dinner and maybe go work out naughty

R2D2-89
just hung out with friends, went to portugal, and hung out with friends some more...

dave123
bit of this sleep bit of that happy bit of something else naughty

punkrocker666
i just went 2 florida and got in 2 fights this summer o and i went 2 vegas

Lana
Looked for a job (with no success), went away with my family for two weeks, hung out with friends.

That's about it.

X-Menfan87
Originally posted by dave123
bit of this sleep bit of that happy bit of something else naughty
Hmm........ Wonder what that somthing else was roll eyes (sarcastic)

Sounds Like everyone here had a better summer than I did.I babysat 2 little brats who scream and get their way,its pathetic.

xLiNdS x 622x
oh yea i played softball everyday for 3 months, twisted my ankle, fractured my shoulder and my finger, found out i have chronic dehydration, got two shots..ouch, kmc everyday, ate, slept

WindDancer
Can't complain I had my usual busy summer schedule. wink

Baseball Games
Trip to Vegas
Comic Con
Anime Expo
Summer Movies
Worked Overtime

Lana
....you went to Comic Con and Anime Expo?!

*jealous*

shaber
Well I've been to three movies which is all that is relevant for this site.

X-Menfan87
Originally posted by shaber
Well I've been to three movies which is all that is relevant for this site.
What movies were they?

silver_tears
Movies, Bowling, Amusement Park, Water Park, The Exhibition (huge carnival), Zoo, Swimming, Camping, etc etc.....

DarkC
Calgary Stampede, Work, Zoo, Pool, LAN parties, computer, random shopping, movies, hiking Bragg Creek and the Banff Gondola face.

big gay kirk
I went to Peak2005 International camp at Chatsworth House.... and broke my ribs!!!!!

Tron Bonne
Originally posted by X-Menfan87

What did you do LAST summer ?

X-Menfan87
Babysat for two little brats except for a week when I went to camp but it kinda sucked all in all.

gabbygood22
mmum...... sleep eat and hang with friend that it.

X-Menfan87
Originally posted by big gay kirk
I went to Peak2005 International camp at Chatsworth House.... and broke my ribs!!!!!
That sounds like fun. wink

Commando Queen
parties, babysitting south dokata , swimming, raes house with the pina coladas.

Wickerman
"What did you do this summer?"

An F-cupped Brit wink

~wickerman~

X-Menfan87
blink no expression messed

ladygrim
work work work watch a couple of movies at the cinema , went shopping and turned 19

s|m
gone to Austria for 8 days(very nice), chilled (in other words, done nothing and bored myself to death), went swimming for a few days, hanged out with a good friend of mine, and thats about it erm

ladygrim
its been a lazy summer for all it appears

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.