The Pie Club!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Pielover666
Everybody, join the Pie Club. This club is dedicated to the adoration of Pie. PM me if you wish to join. Make sure you include why you want to join, and your favorite flavor of Pie.

If joining, add, "The Pie Club" in your sig.

§P0oONY
I think you are a sock.... I don't know why though.

Pielover666
What's that mean?

Pielover666
Members thus far:

Pielover666

EsteemedLeader

EsteemedLeader
Originally posted by Pielover666
Members thus far:

Pielover666

EsteemedLeader

only if you join the Cult of Flying Squirrels...and you have!!! hurray!

DanZeke25
Everybody, join the Pie Club. This club is dedicated to the adoration of Pie. PM me if you wish to join. Make sure you include why you want to join, and your favorite flavor of Pie.

http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b273/DTM921/ORLY.jpg

Pielover666
Really. And Goldberg rocks

hawkwind
I hate pie, pie is for chumps.

Pielover666
Pie is also a slang term for Vagina, so are you gay?

Ignore that, I haven't had my coffee yet.

Fëanor
Pie is also a slang term for Vagina, so are you gay?

Ignore that, I haven't had my coffee yet. i always thought it was tacos? huh

Pielover666
Well maybe both. But Seriously, Pie can mean vagina.

Fëanor
Well maybe both. But Seriously, Pie can mean vagina. kewl....i think?

cindy8219
Pumpkin pie is my favorite.

Pielover666
I enjoy this pie called cookie pie. It's soo sweet it hurts your teeth.

What you do is get that premade chocolate flavored crust, and make chocolate chip cookies, the good kind. The you make chocolate pudding, and mix the pudding with the cookies, which the should be about 1/4 square inch peices in it, and pur it in the crust. Then make a tp and Voila! You have a deliciously sweet pie.

Mandos
Come on guys, don't be pies.

Neo_Communist

Only a person who weighs over 300 pounds would consider the creation of such a thread, sence you ACTUALLY POSTED IT, you must weigh at least 500 lbs. no expression

Pielover666
aucutally, I only weigh 100.5 pounds. If I weighed 500 lbs at my age and Height, I wouldn't be able to walk, let alone be a key asset to my soccer and crosscountry teams. I just love pie. I do not know why.

Pielover666
So nobody wants to join?

EsteemedLeader
alright, im back from my little trip to bannsville, and now im ready to talk about that sweet flakey treat that we all love to eat...PIE!!!

Pielover666
wait for a few more peeps

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.