Which turtle is the best?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Zatch
Mine personally is Leonardo.

Darth_Nefarus
Well it depends.

Leonardo is the best Ninja; he's the most dedicated and serious about it, and he is the master of turtle combat.
Michaelangelo is the best in that he's the fastest and has the most potential. Too bad he's got pizza and reporters on the brain.
Donatello is the best because he's the most perceptive and cautious, and he only needs one weapon.
Raphael is the best because he's got the most willpower. His anger may be a disadvantage, but he makes up for it with his never die attitude.

BENITO
Theres a which is your favourite turtle thread already existing

CorderaMitchell
Leonardo...

Inspectah Deck
Leo

Darth Nauj
Originally posted by Zatch
Mine personally is Leonardo.
you should of done a poll buddy stick out tongue

BENITO
Originally posted by Darth Nauj
you should of done a poll buddy stick out tongue I've done this thread on this Forum and it had a poll

Darth Nauj
Originally posted by BENITO
I've done this thread on this Forum and it had a poll
thats right

*Pirate_Brat*
HaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHalaughing out loud

I can go on laughing for hourslaughing

HaHaHaHah

You little four year olds are so funny baby

pokey

ban Ban those stoopid turtles.....they haven't even hit acne yet

Sir Nauj
Originally posted by *Pirate_Brat*

HaHaHaHah

pokey

ban Ban those stoopid turtles.....they haven't even hit acne yet
dude you so didnt say that *burn f*cker Burn* 2guns

Joker1237
Don for me. he used Brain power. and He can fix the TV to boot lol.

BENITO
Originally posted by *Pirate_Brat*

HaHaHaHah

pokey

ban Ban those stoopid turtles.....they haven't even hit acne yet P!ss off Dick sucker

Sir Nauj
P!ss off Dick sucker
laughing out loud good one

BENITO
Originally posted by Sir Nauj
laughing out loud good one I know

golem370
I was always a General Tragg fan myself

luffyjin
Raphael will always be myne

jinzin
make mine leo.

BENITO
Originally posted by jinzin
make mine leo. another Leo fan Boy roll eyes (sarcastic)

jinzin
another Leo fan Boy roll eyes (sarcastic)

actually I'm more of a shredder fanboy... I just think leo's the best turtle...

BENITO
actually I'm more of a shredder fanboy... I just think leo's the best turtle... But Leo has the least personality

jinzin
depends on where you're coming from...leo has a dark heart in all actuality, he just doesn't lash out at people like raph does... leo only appears to have the least amount of personality because he's forced to assume the leadership role thus making the burdon of responsibility lie on his shoulders... he can't afford to be the goofball or the hothead of the group because he's gotta worry about the rest of his bros...

leo has an honor code and training ethic that I find very similar to my own...that's why i like him.

BENITO
depends on where you're coming from...leo has a dark heart in all actuality, he just doesn't lash out at people like raph does... leo only appears to have the least amount of personality because he's forced to assume the leadership role thus making the burdon of responsibility lie on his shoulders... he can't afford to be the goofball or the hothead of the group because he's gotta worry about the rest of his bros...

leo has an honor code and training ethic that I find very similar to my own...that's why i like him. ah hah

but the thing is in TALES OF THE TMNT 13-14 there where 4 Leos and the Fifteen year old in the Team (Because they we're all Different ages) took a Mikey style role in the team

Starpower
Leo and Mikey in a tie, they rule! =D

Dominic EX2
I always go with Donatello. He's the brain of the group so he can easily outwit their enemies.

jinXed by JaNx
leo

moggo09
Leinardo is best

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.