The Wal-Mart Story

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Lil Krueger
erm

http://www.mentallyincontinent.com/modules.php?name=News&file=article&sid=120

hawkwind
wal-mart rules we do not need your evil lies.

indie_director
I like Wal-Mart.. but it is taking over the world, their service SUCKS, and the cash lines move like one person every 2 million hours. GAHH I'm gonna go nuts. laughing out loud Who'se seen the South Park episode where Wall-Mart takes over the town. You can't kill Wal-Mart.

SlipknoT
Hahaha, That episode was awsome

indie_director
And the manager like dissed it.. and it heard him.. and like killed him. Oh that was great.

WickedTexasMomA
Wal-mart is fun to shop at late at night.Like the other night, 4 stock boys where in the ladies department playing with those fake boobie things you put in your bra.They where throwing them all over the place, kind of fun to watch grown men acting like little boys.

hotsauce6548
I don't really go to Wal-Mart, and I didn't feel like reading that story, so I'm going to post this smilie instead:

tomcat

DarkC
Originally posted by hotsauce6548
I don't really go to Wal-Mart, and I didn't feel like reading that story, so I'm going to post this smilie instead:

tomcat
Neo got to you. no

DarthLazious
What???

Pielover666
I like Wal-Mart It's evil corruption has saved me much money.

Chingching bling-bling cut the chatter
you ain't tallkin' money so you talkin' no matter!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.