X-men & The Titans VS. The JLA

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sentry
The JLA are extremely powerful. Can the Titans and the X-men overcome one of the most powerful teams in comicdom?

Rosters

X-men:

Cyclops
Colossus
Emma Frost
Rachel Summers(Sans Phoenix)
Iceman
Forge
Beast
Storm
Strong Guy
Sage
Bishop
Gambit

&

The Titans:

Superboy
Troia
Starfire
Raven
Cyborg
Wonder Girl
Impulse
Damage
Arsenal
Beast Boy
Tempest
Flamebird

VS.

The JLA:

Superman
Batman
Green Lantern John Stewart
Wonder Woman
Martian Manhunter
Flash
Captain Atom
Green Arrow
Plastic Man
Zatanna
Firestorm
Steel(Normal Armor)

Even though the ratio is 2 to 1 against the JLA, it's still the Titans and the X-men that are the underdogs.

Both sides have a week of prep. The catch is, that the JLA have no idea who the X-men are, and only know about their weaker west coast counterparts, the Titans. The Titans share their info and prep time with the X-men, so the X-men will know about the JLA.

Battle takes place in LA. No destroying the earth sh!t. No running back in time. No banishing to other dimensions.

Can the Titans and X-men prevail against the might of the JLA?

Debate.

King KAM
no, because there is no Wolverine. If he was there he would use his psionic feild to bring in all the JLA to make them brawl with him, and since NO-ONE can beat him in a brawl hed kill them all.

Keep the Faith

Stay Whirly rock

colossus17
Originally posted by King KAM
no, because there is no Wolverine. If he was there he would use his psionic feild to bring in all the JLA to make them brawl with him, and since NO-ONE can beat him in a brawl hed kill them all.

Keep the Faith

Stay Whirly rock

exactly nuff' said

xmarksthespot
I don't think Strong Guy's ever been an X-Man replace him with Rogue. And Bishop's lame replace him with Psylocke. big grin
What exactly is Rachel Summers sans Phoenix I thought her link to the Phoenix was part of her mutation - her mother is Jean Grey.

Solidus Snake
i think de Xmen and the titans have a chance because they have forge. hed take out supes and flash first with a red sun blaster and a time stop area effct subliminal message hoity toity supe ballerina fart ray.

however, zatanna can reverse the effects instantaneously if shes not taken out in the initial blitz.

however i feel that diana,gl and mm will have a field day.all they need to do is rip de ground from underneath these upstarts and blast them away.

the xmen and titans really arent in the same league as the JLA

Phoenix_Avatar9
Originally posted by xmarksthespot
I don't think Strong Guy's ever been an X-Man replace him with Rogue. And Bishop's lame replace him with Psylocke. big grin
What exactly is Rachel Summers sans Phoenix I thought her link to the Phoenix was part of her mutation - her mother is Jean Grey.

Yea, that's what I was wondering at the top of the post, but I think that he means Rachel w/ full access like, in Excalibur the way Jean did before her ascension, now she doesn't have full access to the force, but still unlimitedly powerful, Rachel will still be a powerful competitior but I think she needs to work on her finesse

GalacticStorm
Originally posted by xmarksthespot

Rachel has yet to be reborn into an avatar of the force. Her connection with the force previously was down to her being the daughter of Jean Grey a true avatar. Rachel was merely a host for some of Jean Greys Phoenix essence. However as an omega mutant an dher previous link with the force its likely that she will in the future be reboen as a true avatar and have her own connection to the force.

stormfront13
I'd say the x-men and titans win. forge can make a machin that amplifies all their powers by 10, then make a machine like the one that was used on storm and take away the jla's powers.

Phoenix_Avatar9
Originally posted by GalacticStorm
Rachel has yet to be reborn into an avatar of the force. Her connection with the force previously was down to her being the daughter of Jean Grey a true avatar. Rachel was merely a host for some of Jean Greys Phoenix essence. However as an omega mutant an dher previous link with the force its likely that she will in the future be reboen as a true avatar and have her own connection to the force.

yea, I don't think Rachel has ever died, for the requirements to be a Phoenix, so she is just channeling genetics and not wielding the true force

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.