Juggernaut vs. The Runner!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Laminator_X
Unstoppable Force meets.....Unstoppable Force!

The Runner: Elder of the Universe. Cannot die. Faster than the Flash. Beat the tar out of Silver Surfer and Thanos without breaking a sweat. Supernaturally likable.

The Juggernaut: Channels the power of a god. Endless momentum. Stronger than the Abomination. Nigh invulnerable. Feels next to no pain. Has regenerated from charred bones.

To keep it fair, we can pick the following matchups:
Classic Juggy vs Pre-Space-Gem Runner
8th Day Juggs vs. Runner with the Space Gem
Current Cain vs. Current Runner

Ready, Fight!

I honestly don't know where to begin.

Tron
Hard to say. Juggernaut sure as hell can't hit him, but when he gets tired of of taking shots from Runner, he puts up the force field.

I say stalemate, for now.

ImmortalOne
Whew.......... hard one !!!

Hulk Power
I have to agree with Tron. I think this would end up in a stalemate. I don't see either of them winning this.

ImmortalOne
Yeah, both cant die !!!

Hulk Power
And Juggs doesn't tire.

Khellendros
Runner wins the last two. With the Space Gem he could grab Juggy and warp him to some distant corner of the universe before Juggy evenr ealizes he's been grabbed. Current, vastly weakened Juggernaut might actually get knocked out by Runner not holding back. If not, see scenario for the thast fight.

colossus17
Originally posted by Khellendros
Runner wins the last two. With the Space Gem he could grab Juggy and warp him to some distant corner of the universe before Juggy evenr ealizes he's been grabbed. Current, vastly weakened Juggernaut might actually get knocked out by Runner not holding back. If not, see scenario for the thast fight.

lol dude current juggs might get knocked out by jubilee when she "IS" holding back....

King KAM
Originally posted by colossus17
lol dude current juggs might get knocked out by jubilee when she "IS" holding back....

yeah, he got into a fist fight with iceman over the last klndike bar and BAM! an UN-ice suited Ice man KO'ed him in 2 blows....knockd him smooth out

keep the faith

stay whirly rock

Juntai
If Marvel has so many people faster than Flash, why did Barry Allen win MARVELS Great Race?

King KAM
barry allen isnt in marvel.....

Juntai
He won the race though. And started BEHIND everyone else.
After it was over, they said "What's your name man?"
He said "I can't remember... something like Burried Alien"
and they said "Buried Alien, you're the fastest man alive."
And he replied "Somehow, that seems right. . ."

In the comic though he was mostly naked, but had Flash's boots on, if you payed attention.

Juntai
http://www.hyperborea.org/flash/quasar.html
There you go, found a link on it..

Juntai
Aha, The Runner, calling Barry the fastest man alive.

Laminator_X
I don't think Runner was going full out in the "Earth Qualifier." He was just scouting for talent. Makkari beat him square by having a quantum leap in power in the Galactic Marathon though. Runner can outrun the Silver Surfer, that's significantly faster than the Flashes can go before they start to time-travel.

I loved the "Buried Alien" bit though. Go Barry!

golem370
These two might end up killing ether If that hit

long pig
The buried alien was an homage, nothing more.

Marvel was just paying tribute to a fantastic character, they even made it where he looked like he could have won but he stopped and saved a girl.

Heh, that story was awesome, I even made my aol screen name "Buried Alien".

Juntai
Originally posted by long pig
The buried alien was an homage, nothing more.

Marvel was just paying tribute to a fantastic character, they even made it where he looked like he could have won but he stopped and saved a girl.

Heh, that story was awesome, I even made my aol screen name "Buried Alien".

Props, you're the man.

King KAM
Ummm, this was before the birth of Flash3 the fastest man alive, kid flash, the scarlet speedster my main man Wally Muthaf***in West.

(birth meaning before he touched the speedforce)

King KAM
My man Wally West would run cricles around anyone except for the runner, the man runs as fast as he wants to. I realize that when barry died he might have touched the speed force but it would take him to long to reach it, Barry is the inventor, Wally is the perfector.

Dizzle
And Makkari's stuck doing thousands of times the speed of light across the galaxy...

In the last race when Makkari had the gigantic power boost, I remember Runner beating the crap out of everyone else... Which would include Buried Alien.

Juntai
Originally posted by Dizzle
And Makkari's stuck doing thousands of times the speed of light across the galaxy...

In the last race when Makkari had the gigantic power boost, I remember Runner beating the crap out of everyone else... Which would include Buried Alien. he stopped to save lives.
wink

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.