The Other

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Next Venom_girl
Anyone else heard about this crossover coming out in October?

http://www.marvel.com/catalog/showcomic.htm?id=2452&format=comic

""The Other" Part 1 (Of 12) The start of a 4 month Spider-Man event that crosses over all 3 core Spider-Titles, which promises to forever change the lives of Peter Parker and everyone close to him! Introducing Tracer!"

""The Other" Part 2 (Of 12) Mary Jane deals with an obsessed stalker, and Spider-Man slugs it out with Iron Man! Peter David writes all three titles this month."

""The Other" Part 3 (of 12) Aunt May becomes aware that Peter and Mary Jane are hiding something extremely bad from her, plus the villain Tracer, and the return of a foe that Spider-Man has never defeated!"

"Featuring the return of a villain Spider-man has never defeated."
"never defeated" (without help) and the bright red covers had me thinking Carnage. But others have suggested Morlun, Venom, Ezkiel.
Also there's been hinted about him having some sort of biological change for the worst- health problem, mutation, etc and something to do with the totemistic Spider-people or another person with Spiderpowers that will adversely affect Pete's life.

wierddreamer213
Ezkiel and Morlun are dead... i mean even in comics being reduced to dust is usualy a sign of not comming back...

Mainstream
Originally posted by wierddreamer213
Ezkiel and Morlun are dead... i mean even in comics being reduced to dust is usualy a sign of not comming back...

Morlun coming back he's gonna be a big part of an upcoming story arc...and besides he's the one foe Spiderman never technically defeated. 7900f44c82a964c25f448263bcfaa7a6

Spiderman_RJ

thundercracker
Originally posted by Next Venom_girl
Anyone else heard about this crossover coming out in October?

http://www.marvel.com/catalog/showcomic.htm?id=2452&format=comic

""The Other" Part 1 (Of 12) The start of a 4 month Spider-Man event that crosses over all 3 core Spider-Titles, which promises to forever change the lives of Peter Parker and everyone close to him! Introducing Tracer!"

""The Other" Part 2 (Of 12) Mary Jane deals with an obsessed stalker, and Spider-Man slugs it out with Iron Man! Peter David writes all three titles this month."

""The Other" Part 3 (of 12) Aunt May becomes aware that Peter and Mary Jane are hiding something extremely bad from her, plus the villain Tracer, and the return of a foe that Spider-Man has never defeated!"

"Featuring the return of a villain Spider-man has never defeated."
"never defeated" (without help) and the bright red covers had me thinking Carnage. But others have suggested Morlun, Venom, Ezkiel.
Also there's been hinted about him having some sort of biological change for the worst- health problem, mutation, etc and something to do with the totemistic Spider-people or another person with Spiderpowers that will adversely affect Pete's life.

oh damm that sounds so cool and this tracer sounds interesting

wierddreamer213
Morlun was defeated. he was reduced to dust! and he did defeat him on his own there, Zek wasn't much help at all. Peter figured it out all on his own.

Spiderman_RJ
whoa! spiderman never defeated kraven he suicided, nor harry osborn he died on serum od

wierddreamer213
defeated dosn't necessarly mean kill.

He did beat Harry down, but Kraven did kick his ass and then suicided.

he needed help beating Carnage, so there's one.

Norman Osborn has been temporarly defeated but never pernamently and frankly as the main antithesis to spidy i think he's a good bet.

willRules
Morlum would seem like an obvious choice......... so would carnage....I would like it to be someone unexpected, like Harry, but I doubt that would happen, Harry should probably stay dead..............

CKayote
"The Other" is what Venom calls his symbiote. Perhaps now that Eddie's supposedly dead, the symbiote will come looking for Peter and revenge?

[email protected]

Next Venom_girl
Yeah, that's what I was thinking w/ Other = symbiote, that and the "mutation" or whatever that happens to Peter is due to symbiote bonding. I was guessing Carnage though because...
1) Also supposedly dead.
2) Peter never defeated.
3) The bright red covers.
= Spider-Carnage II?
I'm probably 100% wrong though.

VenomCarnage21
I don't think he's ever beaten the Black Tarantula either.

thundercracker
Originally posted by VenomCarnage21
I don't think he's ever beaten the Black Tarantula either.

i only saw bt twice and both times he kicked the crap out of peter with ease man if he was written well he could be one of the biggest villians ever i kinda hope it is him seems a little early 4 eddies return

Spiderman_RJ
eddies is dead or will sooner or later, did u read MK SM? scorpion have the simbiote and now they are locked in isla ryker

CKayote
But how long you think that's really going to last?

[email protected]

Spiderman_RJ
what u mean to last? scorpion-venom, their locked up, or eddie without the suit. or even the arch?

CKayote
Both Scorpion-Venom and them being locked up at Riker's.

[email protected]

Spiderman_RJ
as long and as good as they realise what they did.wich i hope is forever.

scorpionlord
could the other be the return of Spider-Ham?that would be shocking.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.