Bourne Identity VS Bourne Supremacy

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

king_arthur
Which movie is better? I know a lot of people don't like the shaky camera work of the second one.

DeVi| D0do
Shaky camera shots are great if done right. Bourne Supremacy did it right.

I vote Bourne Supremacy, but just by a little bit. They're both good movies.

Can't wait for The Bourne Ultimatum... smile

§P0oONY
Both superb films... I say Supremacy, simply because I thought it had a better story line.

Mandorallen
I liked the bourne Identity best, better Cinematography and overall plot in my opinion. in Supramacy, it was mostly "do not mess with me or die". Most pople dont know this, but The "Bourne" movies hes pretty much the same story as "the long kiss goodnight", the main characters had the same delimma, both Ex secret agents, made to kill, who are brought back and learn to kill again.

Although I did injoy the "bourne identity" more thatn "the long kiss goodnight".

-Mando

§P0oONY
I don't like the fight scenes... the camera movements actually make it impossible to probably watch the fight... even if it does make it more "intense"

Ast
This is extremely close for me, I frickin love both of them. But some of the fight scenes in Supremacy were really annoying, though the final chase kicked all kinds of ass.

Identity is my pick, the mini chase was fun, and I loved Bourne fighting the guy with a pen. My favorite scene was the field scene with Clive Owen.

Neo_Version 7
Supremacy rocked. yes

But so did Identity. thumb up

JenR1215
Identity. b/c Clive Owen was in it. love bunny love

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.