Joker Vs Sweet Tooth

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

legacy92
Two of the most Deadly Insance phykotic CLOWN SERIAL KILLERS ever IN a gorrie fite
woo wins folks ? How and time and why you chose ur anser ...?
for it it be down like this ....
joker has his fake bang spear gun out sweet tooth thinks its a real gun he stagerrs he gets into the ice cream truk now it all over for joker he turns his incecreamobile into a driving klown wit 20 missles pact and loaded hoots them all hits its over
in 20 min or soo ull see sweet tooth eatin joker blood icecream on top of his truk waitin for his next costomer...!!!!!!

CorderaMitchell
Sweet Tooth, he is soooooo much more badass.

For the record, Joker is a sociopath, sweet tooth is a psychopath

SaTsuJiN
Sweet tooth.. joker cant possibly be more badass than someone who has a paper bag for a best friend

legacy92
which one has the bigger smile ?
and a more scary one 4 me sweet tooth takes tis one again

CorderaMitchell
Yep, I loooooved twisted metal.

Onikirimaru
Didnt think Joker was a serial killer.

Assuming Tooth has acess to his vehicles, he wins. If he doesnt..... well he still wins.

CorderaMitchell
Joker isn't a serial killer persay.

Onikirimaru
I heard Joker does have a better best friend than a paper bag though. But I cant back that up.

shaber
The Joker has never had, nor wanted or needed any friends at all, anyone acquainted with Kane or spin-offs should know that.

Does sweet tooth have any supernatural attributes? That might give him the edge.

CorderaMitchell
Joker doesn't even want sexual gratification, have you seen how he acts with harley?

legacy92
doesnt killing more then 5 people kount as u being a serial killer in preety sure it does and im preety sure that joker has killed wel over 5 people anyways bout da Sexual thing ... LMAO
wut if joker had his hentchmen but stl joker gets icecream turk woo wins ? im stl wit da SWEET TOOTH

CorderaMitchell
Serial killer isn't how many people you kill, its how and who you kill.

badacyborg
Joker would just use laughing gas and squirt acid out of that flower in his coat. Now about the car. Think you could make these fights a bit more...fair?

SaTsuJiN
Originally posted by Tha C-Master
Serial killer isn't how many people you kill, its how and who you kill.

Serial killers are people who kill on at least three occasions with a cooling off period between each murder

wikipedia exerpt... so yeah.. numbers do matter.. 3 is the least you can kill to be considered a serial killer..

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.