Greatest Music Act of the 20th centuary???

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

eleveninches
which one would you vote for???

Deathblow
Greatest, or most popular? If we're talking greatest, Elvis deserves to be nowhere near that list. Neither do Queen.

LiveAndLetDie
None of those. It`s Led Zeppelin, imo

jaden101
other...any other...doesn't matter who

Alpha Centauri
Voted Queen on the basis of ACT.

So considering their onstage ability and all.

-AC

Cinemaddiction
I was going to say GWAR or The Blue Man Group..but..you know how that goes.

Acherontia
You have clearly never seen a Pink Floyd Concert stick out tongue They should be on that list.

Flying High
Originally posted by Cinemaddiction
I was going to say GWAR or The Blue Man Group..but..you know how that goes.
hmm....i've only ever seen adverts for the blue man group....at the luxor hotel las vegas stick out tongue

RagnaViper
Iron Maiden > All

Alpha Centauri
I should have voted other, didn't think to.

From the bands specified: Queen.
Overall: Fantomas.

-AC

SlipknoT
If We're talkingbBest live act Slayer. If we're talking best band Slayer.

LonelyDarkness
i picked queen coz my mum listens to em lol

knight
Other: The KinKs

People never stick to the list...out of that list i voted Elvis

Pyrofly
Elvis would probably get that but i would really like it to be Queen.

04wayne
U2 or Celine Dion

Impediment
I can't believe no one here even mentioned Kiss. I went to one of their shows and I can honestly say it was one of the coolest shows I've ever seen, and I'm not even much of a Kiss fan! But I also have to agree with CD and say GWAR is probably one of the greatest live shows of all time. I've seen them 4 times now, and I can't wait till they come back to Houston. I remember the first time I saw them I wore my regular, good clothes and they got ruined all to hell. Now I remember to dress in clothes I don't mind throwing away.

Red Superfly
Kiss?

Sorry but - ROFL!

Zeppelin all the way baby!

SlipknoT
Originally posted by Impediment
I can't believe no one here even mentioned Kiss. I went to one of their shows and I can honestly say it was one of the coolest shows I've ever seen, and I'm not even much of a Kiss fan! But I also have to agree with CD and say GWAR is probably one of the greatest live shows of all time. I've seen them 4 times now, and I can't wait till they come back to Houston. I remember the first time I saw them I wore my regular, good clothes and they got ruined all to hell. Now I remember to dress in clothes I don't mind throwing away. I'm seeing Gwar on October 4th I think.

Pezmerga
Queen....or beatles....I voted Queen though, I like em more. plus they were pretty damn talented..Freddie had killer Vocals.

alic88
on stage MICHAEL JACKSON AND QUEEN rock the world.

coolboarder98
Zeppelin for sure, or even Pink Floyd.

eggmayo
Zeppelin or Floyd

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.