C3po & R2d2

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Dude Vader
How come Vader does not recognise the 2 droids in the OT? Especially since he built 3PO! Or did I miss something?

DeVi| D0do
Yes. You missed this conversation being done to death a thousand and one times.

Moff jango
Maybe ge does. If you were in the empire, would u say against a captured rebel enemie: Yo ol'friend. Haven't seen ya in a long time. C'mon let's have some tea.

PVS
who says he doesnt recognose him
but why would he have cared?

Captain REX
There was a comic book released around the time of TPM (I think) in which Vader stumbles upon C-3PO's blasted parts on Bespin, after shipping off Han to be tortured. He recognizes the golden droid and spaces out and the Imp officers are like "Helloooo, Lord Vader, Galaxy to Lord Vader" and then he orders it to be smelted.

PVS
EU ALERT!!!!!!!!!!! stick out tongue

Moff jango
PVS alert!!!!!!!!!!!

Captain REX
REX alert!!!!!! eek!

Well hey, it's the only good answer for this one. Otherwise, Vader doesn't give a damn, and there are millions of protocol droids and astromech droids.

Dude Vader
Originally posted by DeVi| D0do
Yes. You missed this conversation being done to death a thousand and one times.

Well that may be, But I have a life and do not sit glued to this 24/7!
i was just asking a simple question, If you have heard it all before, look elsewhere. There is no need for posting redundant comments!

Captain REX
I do! eek! Okay, not really...

Dude Vader
Originally posted by Captain REX
I do! eek! Okay, not really...

LOL laughing

chinabing
Vader never saw 'em. He never saw R2, and maybe only pieces of Threepio on the back of Chewbacca. Besides Vader didn't build Threepio, Anakin did.

Dude Vader
Originally posted by chinabing
Besides Vader didn't build Threepio, Anakin did.

Who is Vader then??

darthmaul1
Originally posted by chinabing
Vader never saw 'em. He never saw R2, and maybe only pieces of Threepio on the back of Chewbacca. Besides Vader didn't build Threepio, Anakin did.
I hope you are trying to be funny with your last comment
Like the other people said, maybe he did recognize him, but whats he going to do, run up to 3po and say hey i built you on tatoonie, he's not going to give a crap about him

tlbauerle
I know a lot of people claimed that when Chewie had his back turned to Vader with Threepio on his back...Vader pulled down Fett's rifle because he didn't want Fett to blast the crap out of Threepio.

PVS
those people need a hobbie.
vader didnt want all the emotional outbursts to be interrupted,
since that is what luke sensed on dagobah and the whole reason vader
put them through all that. if boba killed them, it would have been a waste

Moff jango
nah he just needed Han to test out the carbonite freezer

PVS
and how would chewie's death have prevented that?

DarkYoda
Originally posted by Captain REX
There was a comic book released around the time of TPM (I think) in which Vader stumbles upon C-3PO's blasted parts on Bespin, after shipping off Han to be tortured. He recognizes the golden droid and spaces out and the Imp officers are like "Helloooo, Lord Vader, Galaxy to Lord Vader" and then he orders it to be smelted.

That actually is kind of cool. cool

SS_181st_Snow
Too bad he failed....3P0 is the 2nd worst char in SW history, first in the OT. Only because Jar Jar wasn't in the OT.

bilb
yet again.. UTFS

ffs

Moff jango
The comic you were talking about goes actually different. First troopers bring him C-3PO blasted to pieces. First he doesn't recognise it. And he orders it melted. Then troopers bring him 3P0 back after chewie tried to save 3PO. Then you see Darth Vader looking at 3P0 for like 1 minute. And then he says: Give it to the wookiee.

Yer question got answered now , dude

chinabing
Originally posted by SS_181st_Snow
Too bad he failed....3P0 is the 2nd worst char in SW history, first in the OT. Only because Jar Jar wasn't in the OT.

All right, you can smear Jar Jar because even though he's for kids . . .

But once you start dissin' Threepio, you have gone too far!

Threepio saved Padme from all the falling lava on Mustafar and got her back on the ship. Threepio is part of a great comic team.

Jayd265
3po made the ot be able to end. if he wouldnt have been there when luke han and chewie were tied up by the ewoks then luke wouldnt have been able to turn vader back to the light side.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.