Mara Jade vs. Asajj Ventress

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Vesman
I think that Mara is better then Asajj.

Rayvann Sadow
I don't I mean Asajj is like one of the best lightsaber duelists around.

Vesman
Emperor's hand is better than Dooku's servant I think.

Rayvann Sadow
Originally posted by Vesman
Emperor's hand is better than Dooku's servant I think.

Well I really don't know much about Mara so I really can't make a good argument anyway.

Kam Solusar
Ventress, She took Kit and Obi wan at once

DarthMaul9123
true but mara has much more training and skill though i must say that the ventress had more hate than dooku and maul combined

Sir Mist
Ventress....she's a darkside user with two sabers trained to kill off Jedi...

Mara has a psychic connection to Palpatineno expression Big whoop di doo....thats not gonna save herno expression

DarthMaul9123
thats actually alot since she could telekeneticly kill the ventress

DarthMaul9123
but i still say ventriss

Sir Mist
Originally posted by DarthMaul9123

Palpatine isnt part of this equation....its Ventress and Mara only...Ventress would pwn her..

Rayvann Sadow
Originally posted by Sir Mist
Palpatine isnt part of this equation....its Ventress and Mara only...Ventress would pwn her..

Hey Sir Mist who is that in your Avatar?

Sorgo

How could she telekenetikitshizzledizzle the vetress?

Mara Jade sucks balls and doesn't have the Lightsaber skill or force powers to par with the pale skinned Rattakan.

DarthMaul9123
Originally posted by Sir Mist
no shit sherlock

DarthMaul9123
Originally posted by Rayvann Sadow
a man/woman with a mullet

Darth_Janus
Mara Jade, as one of the Emperor's hands, was never taught even partial Force abilities, whereas Assajj was partially trained in jedi ways and learned much more through Dooku.

But I'm sure that by NJo mara could stick her finger up her butt and Assajj would explode, right?

Sir Mist
Originally posted by Rayvann Sadow

Jareth - Labyrinth

no shit sherlock

Then why mention her telekinetic power if its completely irrelevant?roll eyes (sarcastic)

Kam Solusar
If any of you hav read "The Cestus Deception" you will know that Ventress was pawning obi wan at everything he tried to do, She was out doing Jedi masters effortlessly, and making them look rather weak. No where does it say that Mara Jade is this tactical , clever and this good at saber skills.

Darth Sparhawk
Mara, she is cuter.

Darth_Janus
Originally posted by Kam Solusar
If any of you hav read "The Cestus Deception" you will know that Ventress was pawning obi wan at everything he tried to do, She was out doing Jedi masters effortlessly, and making them look rather weak. No where does it say that Mara Jade is this tactical , clever and this good at saber skills.

WTF is this "pawning" business? It's PWN! As in "zOMG! u c4mp3r! u r pwn3d!"

Illustrious
Originally posted by Darth_Janus
WTF is this "pawning" business? It's PWN! As in "zOMG! u c4mp3r! u r pwn3d!"

Have a bunch of guys nade the shit out of a camper, hilarity.

Darth_Janus
Nades pwn.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.